General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In game - Douther quest - fishing stage 
  • DESCRIPTION: Game don't register ANY spear I equip. 
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Equip spear -> quest task change to "fish 3 fishes"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Any spear equiped didn't work - I can catch fishes, but quest don't progress until I switched to Operator and back some times and then equip spear again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once (because quest stage)

11 часов назад, Kylo. сказал:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Cutting vitreospina to get spinal core sections.
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Cut vitreospina and don't get spinal core. Not sure though, I don't get any, my friend does.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should get spinal core sections
OBSERVED RESULT: I don't get any spinal core sections
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time or rather it doesn't.

Same. I just cant raise rang without this part.

TYPE: In-game.
DESCRIPTION: I used necromech 4th ability and after i quit it game decided im still in it and not allow me to shoot or use any other abilityes. I was ably only move, jump, dash/evade.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Get in Necromech and use 4th ability. The one wich scatterd in The Cambion Drift.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use any other abilities and shoot from Necromech. (Right now only left is to destroy Necromech)
OBSERVED RESULT: The inteface stay as im in 4th skill and any other abilities says that im right now use ability
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime 4th ability of Necromech used. Done that couple of times

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION:  the fast travel infested on caves is locked and don't let u travel trouhght caves, so for u to leave u have to come back from were u come
  • VISUALhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2209845861 and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2209845983 on the second screen i was spaming x wich is the interact button
  • REPRODUCTION: i don't know every time i reach that point it was locked
  • EXPECTED RESULT: u should go out of the cave
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing u just walk off the cave
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the times i go was with revenant but idk if it happen with other frames and happen all the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ability Rank 1 of Xaku's The Vast Untime ability causes its enemy slow effect to jump from 10% to 50%. The slow effect is currently 10% / 50% / 20% / 25%.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Rank Xaku's 4 to ability rank 1.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 10% to 15%.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 10% to 50%, then at rank 2, back to 20%, rank 3 is 25%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Nakti:

When I cut multiple fish, counter appears only on one part, other parts look like they are given as one. Although they are given multiple items.

Screenshot

I encountered this problem too. After the first time i cut a fish at "Daughter", no resources are granted for cutting fish. Since "Spinal core Sections" are required to rank up the entrati standing this is somehow inconvenient.

• TYPE: In-Game / City down time at "Daughter"
  • DESCRIPTION: Resources from fish cutting are not added to inventory
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by KingKorni

I was playing on deimos completing some bounties, when half the instructions just turned into spanish. Only saw this on the "FOR SCIENCE!" bounty, It was like this for all the stages...

It was very confusing trying to do the bounty with people who hadn't done it before!

20200826120405_1.jpg

Edited by PrimeLightning3
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Losing uncommon and rare resources from Cambion Drift itself and from cutting fish
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Cutting fish / leaving a mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten the assload of resources I farmed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: big ol middle finger
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting Fish at Daughter will show you what you would get, but doesn't give you the stuff
  • VISUAL: Didn't make one.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try cutting Fish at Daughter, its all the same
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the fish ressources
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Losing Fish and getting nothing, so you can't gain Rank with the Etrati, stopping you from playing the update
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tryed with Oberon, got nothing, tryed with oither frames, didn't help, tryed cutting one fish, didn't get anything, so 100% reproduction rate, if you cut your fish
  • Like 1

In-Game Bug-Heart of Deimos-Necrolisk-Fish Cutting

When cutting fish with Daughter, not consistently receiving all the correct rewards. During my most recent attempt I cut 8 of the correct fish and only received 2 Spinal Core Segments. This has happened a number of times previously, I even attempted to cut each fish individually but the issue persisted.

• Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech enemy/ally disable operator's void dash permanently.
  • VISUAL: Don't have
  • REPRODUCTION: Just by facing Necramech in the isolation vault will disable void dash. Ally Necramech that's active on plains also can disable you just by existing near you.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The disable would goes off after a few seconds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dash disabled permanently until extracting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% everytime you face Necramechs.

• DESCRIPTION: Tracking down a Avichaea, it spawns inside a wall, outside the cave where the tracks lead me.
  • VISUAL:
  • unknown.pngunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to hunt an Avichaea from its tracks, see where it spawns. I've tried twice, it spawned out of the cave both times, and once in the wall/ground like this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Avichaea should spawn in the cave based on its tracks, where it can be hit with a tranq.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Avichaea spawned outside of the cave, away from its tracks, in the wall.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Half the time when hunting based on tracks.

Hi Digital Extremes

Since the new update, you guys replaced the derelict to make Deimos

Now, i scanned all the somachords for the derelict but the one problem is that one image is damaged or missing.

• DESCRIPTION: Went to my somachord to play some songs, found the image of the somachord "derelict" is missing. Since there is no more derelict, i am assuming that is why the image is missing.
  • VISUAL:  https://imgur.com/wnNseXr[/IMG] I hope this works
  • REPRODUCTION: Check the somachord "derelict" song
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Plays the song but it just has no image
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No image on somachord
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Logged in yesterday, the image was damaged, logged in today, image still damaged. Most likely permanent

15 hours ago, ShadowFire8 said:

TYPE: Trading

DESCRIPTION: when attempting to trade in a dojo, no other players appeared visually and nobody could be seen or selected at the trading post. Tried trading at Maroos Bazaar, same result no other players were to be seen or could be traded with

VISUAL: None

REPRODUCTION: Loaded into Dojo (even after restarting the game) then into Maroos Bazaar, no players apeared at both locations, thus trading was impossible

EXPECTED RESULT: trade like normal

OBSERVED RESULT: other players did neither appear visually, nor get registered at the trading post

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent

Just had this issue, seems insanely major. Both of us restarted, didn't fix the issue.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game (Cambion Drift): Warframe "ability in use" and equipment switching errors
  • DESCRIPTION: Three times in the Cambion Drift, I have experienced not being able to use my warafrme's abilities or able to switch between weapons and gear when leaving the Nerkolisk.
  • VISUAL: Sorry. No visual. If it happens a fourth time, I will take a screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION: The only replication I can determine is that this error happens when I leave the Nekrolist, from the "waiting/loading" area between the Nekrolisk and the Drift, from the time when the doors open to the Drift until I return and get the "Mission Complete" screen. Once, I returned to my orbiter to "reset" everything before continuing, which worked, and once I tried to just go in and out of the loading area, which also seemed to reset my abilities (if I went far enough to allow the doors to close behind me before turning around to try and leave again).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use my abilities and switch weapons and gear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead, I got a message stating "ability in use" for any ability I attempted to use, including transference, and I was stuck using only my primary weapon for everything. I could not switch to a scanner, secondary, or non-combat equipment. I was able to get the melee weapon to switch, but I want not able to use the weapon (it did not respond to buttons; my warframe just stood still). I am playing on Windows 7, NVidia GE Force 610, USB connected XBox One controller, Steam, and I have the latest hotfix downloaded (the one right after the launch of Heart of Deimos (sorry. I don't know the number)). This has happened as part of the Heart of Deimos Quest and attempting bounties (and sadly resulting in failing one, too). 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems sort of random, but it has happened three time, now. I have been using WuKong exclusively so far on Deimos, and it happens immediately following leaving the Nekrolisk doors to the Drift free roam area.
Edited by Kingseesar
Additional Information