Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Hello DE I'm very frustrating about the heart of demios quest about I'm gonna return the surface I keep struggling to return almost there it's kind like a bug. I can't move anything keep struggling to get out I hope can fix it cause I'm wasting my time struggling to get out pls

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While air-fishing, a deimos ancient was coming to attack me. As a joke, I threw my Spari spear at the ancient, then it grappled me while I was reeling the spear back. I was unable to force myself to get up via moving or jumping, relying on the automatic stand-up. After doing so, I was stuck in what seemed to be a single frame of the reeling-in animation and unable to move, use equipment, switch to other weapons, or use abilities. I was only able to perform emotes via the slot keybinding as the gear wheel could not be accessed. I tried to /unstuck myself to fix this, but was simply moved a short distance (about 5-10m) to the nearest "safe" spot. I could not test if dying would fix this since my warframe would regenerate shields faster than they could be drained and had no way to accelerate my death. After aborting to the necralisk, the issue was cleared up and I regained full control.
  • VISUAL: Unavailable, unfortunately.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the Spari Spear to attack a Deimos infested and be grappled when withdrawing the spear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get up with the spear in hand or to continue the normal animation for withdrawing the spear.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not attempted to reproduce thus far. My equipment at the time was a Gauss with a full battery, a Corinth Prime, Aksomati Prime, Gram Prime and a dead Helios.

REPRO UPDATE: Was able to reproduce by being knocked down by a melee attack from a deimos ancient while performing the reeling animation as mention in description, first try. Appears to be highly reproducible.

4 hours ago, Amadurim said:
  • TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech enemy/ally disable operator's void dash permanently.
  • VISUAL: Don't have
  • REPRODUCTION: Just by facing Necramech in the isolation vault will disable void dash. Ally Necramech that's active on plains also can disable you just by existing near you.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The disable would goes off after a few seconds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dash disabled permanently until extracting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% everytime you face Necramechs.

Same, 100% reproduction rate. Makes Vazarin redundant.

• TYPE: In-Game-cutting up fish not registering
  • DESCRIPTION: The UI would tell you that you got the fish parts but not true
  • REPRODUCTION: Just visit the Sister and cut up the fish for parts
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI Says you got fish parts after cutting it up but no parts at all afterwards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish is gone from inventory with no parts given in return
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens almost all the time we try to cut fish either in bulk or a single fish still no drops afterwards 

19 hours ago, Khorvak said:

Heart of Deimos - Necramech Section

Discovered when given the Omni-tool by a character (Brother) during the closing phase of the mission, I hit F and switched back to my gun- however there is no way to switch back to the Omni-Tool, meaning I had to redo the mission fully.

That's what I'm going to have to do now too then. Gear wheel, no, switch weapons again? no, gear hot keys 1-4? nothing. Omni-tool-button (had to set one): nope.

Abort due to bug (3rd try in a while... or maybe I should just go play skyrim for a while).

One of the resources dont drop from the reward table. After 8hrs still got none. Its a common drop on the tired 2 bounty. I forgot the name of it but seem like other players have to got any of the resources also. I think it start with an "s."

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Broken recipe for antigens and mutagens from Son
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just look at the recipe. Any of them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The recipe should use the same "Fass Essence" that is picked up from the wild
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The recipe uses a most likely placeholder resource we can't get
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Deimos mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos Corpus Scientist upload rate makes bonus objective nearly impossible, is literally impossible for steel path.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any mission where one has to protect the corpus scientist while he uploads data.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonus mission completion acheivable - scientist must be 100% and completely uninterrupted in order to get this.  Given Deimos infested spawn pods can show up anywhere, this is entirely up to chance, and even extremely well-equipped squads may fail to get a full 20/20 upload if RNG is unkind.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonus mission damn near impossible due to nebulous interrupt states of defense NPC.  Bonus mission completely impossible on steel path, where scientist is expected to upload 25 samples when his maximum rate only uploads 20.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Suggested fix : Increase scientist upload rate by 33%, OR decrease number of samples by 25%.

(also please change vazarin mending dash to give scaling heals on objects.  Steel path has thoroughly proven how useless 100 hp/s is on high difficulty missions)

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Playing Limbo (Prime) when suddenly my Dome [4] didnt freeze the enemies when my [2] was active and i was unable to damage them anymore while the Dome was active.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Playing Limbo, putting up a Dome, doesnt always happen]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Enemies should freeze and take damage]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [neither happened]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens a lot when roaming the new Area]

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing the vault missions where you have to beat one of those necro robots. The activate the reactive crystal optional objective is never counted even though I've activated the crystal (unless you have to do more than just void blast the crystal), and the quick exit thing is unuseable (This has happened in every mission that took me into a cave, including the intro questline).
  • REPRODUCTION: This has happened every time I do this mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The bonus objective should be ticked and the quick exit should work?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The bonus objective doesn't tick and the quick exit doesn't work.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (3 out of 3 times)

• DESCRIPTION: Cutting Vitreospina does not give a spinal chord section
  • VISUAL: not in the possession of one
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut a Vitreospina fish in the Necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received a Spinal Chord Section
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not receive one, even though the game showed I would
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime when cutting the Vitreospina fish except the first one

Don't really know if it was postet already or not but oh well

• DESCRIPTION: I accpeted the quest in my Codex and it told me to go to Cambion Drift. However, the quest is locked with the notification saying: Heart of Deimos QUEST REQUIRED. Tried restarting the game, putting the quest as inactive and reactivating it but nothing has worked so far. I'm not the only person, some in my region chat have the same problem.
  • VISUAL:Screenshot-7.png

TYPE: Foundry/Inventory
DESCRIPTION: While attempting to build Adra Mutagen and Desus Antigen, it says I have 0/6 and 0/10 Fass Residue respectively. In my inventory, I can see that I have 29 Fass Residue. The Image of Fass Residue in the Foundry resembles Otak Tokens, but I have plenty of those too. Also, Fass Residue is not chat linkable. 
VISUAL: Screenshots attached - https://imgur.com/a/BXxGOBB
REPRODUCTION: Continuously 
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have enough of the resource. Or the resource should be renamed if I have the wrong resource. 
OBSERVED RESULT: I don't have enough/ the right resource. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: it has happened from I started after 29.0.1

• TYPE: Foundry Recipe
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't use fass to make mutagens or antigens
  • VISUAL
  • Uj19NWs.jpg
  • zGHpoNu.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Get some fass and the recipes, try to build them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either see the fass in the foundry, or have the recipe say "refined fass" instead of "fass residue"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It claims that I don't have any fass, when I do. I even did free roam when I had plenty of fass already, because I believed the foundry.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

Type: In game

DEscription: Operator instead of void dashing just does this stupid slow jump in place, as well as occasionally not being able to swap back into my Warframe.

Reproduction: Crouch and jump with operator, press the transference key.
Expected Result: Press crouch space and my operator void dashes. Press transference key and transfer back into my Warframe.

Observed Result: Operator goes into void mode, then hops straight up and slowly comes back down like in a low gravity area. upon swapping back into warframe operator is interrupted by the void static effect that plays when trying to use abilities in loading doors like Cetus.

Reproduction Rate: Very rarely when running normal missions, almost constantly when running Deimos missions, dying sometimes fixes it temporarily.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: the loot  got broken in heart of deimos
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: recast the 4th ability of itzal near the " vom " tower will give a lott form fising or mining 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: us the 4th abitity near the tower wait for a sec for a tower linl to 4th abitity of itzal . After that use melle to get out of arwing and the 4th ability of itzai being destroy anh give loot form fish and mining 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 100% work
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for 
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1-5SvREMF43HWRMNavUb3qjVrNsuqKL/view?usp=drivesdk

Archived