Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: The trail for the Avichaea conservation that starts near the Cerebrum Magna starts very, very, far away from where it's supposed to.
VISUAL: If you would support images in your forum in any way other than me personally hosting them and putting in a link that often just gets blocked anyway, perhaps I could be bothered...
REPRODUCTION: Playing solo on PC.  Every single time I've gone there, there hasn't been a trail starting in that location, and twice in a row I've found it starting from the same, incorrect spot.
EXPECTED RESULT: Trail should start from the animal poop marked on the map with tranquilizer equipped.
OBSERVED RESULT: Starts roughly 120 meters as a crow flies away from there.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every single time.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot change token turn-in amount with grandmother.  Entering any number changes amount to 0.  Pressing the "max" button changes amount to 0.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown tried both reloading and restarting

Before someone says it, I have over 600 Mother tokens.  

• TYPE: In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Link description of the new "Botanist" mod is missing.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to type [Botanist] in chat, and the game does not acknowledge it as a valid linkable mod
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The new mod should be linkable in chat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Error message in chat, message not sent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Whenever you type [Botanist] in chat

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 29.0.2

• Like 1
  • TYPE: [In-Game, Chat]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Experienced transference disturbance and unable to void dash whenever near nercamech]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [every time near a nercamech]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should be able to void dash as usual whenever near necramech]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [unable to void dash for the rest of the period out in cambia drift]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time near a nercamech]

I think this bug is caused by the programming of operator able to get into a necramech using transference, thus somehow this programming code has messed up void dash whenever we are near a necramech.

• Like 2
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing some mining
  • VISUAL: F09D65A39B8EA299150AC30A08E6AC45F4F6ACC1
  • REPRODUCTION: Random mining spot on a pulsating environment piece
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mining spot should be fully visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mining spot is either half visible or not visible at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time a mining spot spawns on something that pulsates
  • Like 2

Hi!

Think i have a rather unique issue here.

• DESCRIPTION: After doing the intro I am in a ship where i can't interact with anything. M/L/P/Tab does nothing at all. I don't seem to have any quests, could read a linked one but didn't do anything else for me. Got invited to first Earth node and didn't help or unlock anything either. My menu only has Equipment/communication/profile/options and Exit game. Guessing that it has happened since I have an old account I haven't touched for years now 🙂
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/0wogyaB  / These are greyed out on my old account and no mission icon https://imgur.com/oRXiWnH https://imgur.com/oeLAewh these pictures taken from a fresh account.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use my account and skip the intro and you will be stuck also.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting a reward screen from intro quest that is not happening, being able to interact with navigation and shield thing that are greyed out now.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't do anything and no reaction from M/L/P/Tab buttons. Nothing to interact with and nowhere to go. No door in the back of the ship will open either. Neither X or I does anything to anything in the ship. Tried your client and steam version same issue in both.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 times now.

I would be perfectly fine with deleting the warframe if that helps since it isn't much progress lost. Any help at all would be much appreciated and sorry if the solutions is something simple i have missed. But honestly have no clue what that would be 😞

Best regards

Baseflurry

Type: In-game

Description: Fishing on the plains. Oxylus is not applying glow dye to fish. Not sure if this is related to fishing fixes made in the new infested open world or not. Most recent hotfix did not correct the issue. I have screen caps, but can't get the links to work for some reason.

Edited by Fluffy_The_Gaming_Kitty
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: In game [Version Hotfix 29.0.2 - ongoing since 28.3.3]
  • DESCRIPTION: Energy Siphon on party member and/or Arcane Aegis immediately removes overshields granted via Pillage on Hildryn. .
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: See below threads
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Overshields maintained regardless of Aura or Arcane equipped to warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See below linked threads
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever Arcane Aegis and/or Energy Siphon is equipped to party member.

• Like 2

Bug: Conservation Project - Mechanic

Description: Captured a few vulpaphylas with equinox's sleep and others with the tranq gun, those captured with the tranq gun count in the revivification project but those I did with the sleep don't. I Still got the emblems.

EXPECTED RESULT: Vulpaphylas to be available in the revivification project

OBSERVED RESULT: They are not

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tested with Equinox's sleep. 100% of the time with it.

2.PNGCapture.PNG

• DESCRIPTION: Saw someone in a public game that did this, manage to learn from them. at the same time get tons of resource. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Get Titania, go to a pillar, using your operator, shoot the crystal, change back to titania and use your number 4 skills repeatedly, resource will drop from the pillar.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You get tons of resource
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You get tons of resource
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: You need to find the right pillar, i cant remember which logo is the correct one. but i believe it's a fist.

IGN: AhDa
  • TYPE: In Game model
  • DESCRIPTION: Phaedra's ammo drum that normally spins when shooting is invisible
  • REPRODUCTION: Just check arsenal, there is a giant gap in the underside of Phaedra
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

This issue has not been fixed since SCARLET SPEAR.

Bug: matchmaking

Description: After Hotfix 29.0.2 I have been unable to join any public bounties in Deimos, no players join.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried at least ten times, aborting, restarting game, etc.

EXPECTED RESULT:  I play as the lone player in public

OBSERVED RESULT: I play as the lone player in public

REPRODUCTION RATE: So far, every time I tried to start a bounty from Mother.

Just now started working again.

Edited by GrimSinner
Working now.

Don't know if this was posted yet but:

• DESCRIPTION: Selecting multiple fishes and cutting does not yield the correct amount of resources. 
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

zSqWIav.jpg

Spoiler

d4iUGHO.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Cutting multiple fish versus one fish at Sister.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cutting multiple fish at once should yield multiplicative resources.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Haven't tested if this actually yields less fish resources or if this is a UI bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing is completely glitched for me. I can use the spear once or twice before I get completely stuck and can't move, use abilities, or do anything at all. Also when I fish I never get the pop up screen showing my catch, just get the fish parts in my inventory.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/zCs6d9C
  • REPRODUCTION: I go to a body of water, take out the fishing spear, catch a couple fish, then I get stuck.
  • EXPECTED RESULT
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened every single time I try to fish.
3 hours ago, Duality52 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech Weapon Locked
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Using the Necramech's 4th ability (Artillery Cannons)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the ability ends (manually or out of energy), the Necramech should swap back to its normal weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech retains its artillery weapons. Can't shoot them, and can't use any other abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed

Sorry if I shouldn't do this, but I would like to confirm that this bug is absolutely reproducible and very much a thing. The only way I've found to end the bug is to have the Necramech die.

• TYPE: Mesa's Peacemaker cannot fire on some enemies
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimons Genetrix during the T2 bounty salvage is bugged.
  • VISUAL: f0v0V40.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Get to a bounty with Mesa. Point Peacemaker at this enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It dies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried 1 of 1. I don't need to say anything else.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Matchmaking does not work for Deimos bounties post Hotfix 29.0.2

REPRODUCTION: Take a Deimos bounty and transition into the open world

EXPECTED RESULT: You should be placed into a group

OBSERVED RESULT: You are not placed into a group

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

See: 

17 hours ago, Seanofthedead5 said:

type: in-game matchmaking

description: No matchmaking for any bounties given by Mother. After selecting any of her bounties, the game does not search for other players to join even if you are on public and no one else is in your squad. There is also no pause button you can press to wait for other players.

visual: NA. Game acts as if I am in solo mode even if my squad is set to public.

Recreation: In a public squad with no other players, start any bounty given by Mother.

expected result: Like in other open worlds, as long as your squad is in public and you have open slots the game should either place you in an existing squad or add players to your squad before starting the bounty.

observed result: Game sends you into the mission without searching for other players to join and does not give you the option to wait for other players.

recreation rate: From my experience 100% of the time with all Deimos bounties.

I am experiencing that too. It was fine yesterday, but after updates I am solo on every bounty.

Before the update, necramechs were annoying due to their reflective shield, but it was doable. Some awareness is all that was required to avoid one-shotting ourselves.

Post 29.0.2 hotfix, this reflective shield also grants them straight invulnerability, and with an added bug, which made those necramechs spam this reflective shield every few seconds. As such, they might have just disabled their reflective shields 2 seconds ago, you decide to shoot them, they immediatly activate the shield again (Note: they never did this before hotfix 29.0.2).

This fight is just downright obnoxious now. With the added problem that we need to farm those skeletons to build our own mecha, I might skip on the entire necramech part of the update.

• Like 2
  • DESCRIPTION: Just found a Necromech in a secret vault and was taking it through a portal when my game crashed. Was in solo mode at the time.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just go into the vault quest and find the necromech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I walk out through the portal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed. I'm unsure if I lost my loot or not.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far has only happened once, but will reply again if it keeps happening.

WAR-2882714

• DESCRIPTION: Many K-drive waypoints are not marked on the map.
  • VISUALbrK3bEI.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Try any K-drive race in Deimos
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When you start the race, every marker from the second shoud have a waypoint.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None of the K-drive races I have check out so far (3), have the initial ones marked on the map. They eventually appear.
  • DESCRIPTION: Canot exit K-drive by pressing X after a race finishes on Deimos
  • VISUAL: None needed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try any K-drive race in Deimos
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should be able to press [X] to dismount at any time 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Does not work.