Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos Enemies immune to viral damage
  • VISUAL: [Didn't take a screenshot]
  • REPRODUCTION: I was using ignis wraith. It has a heat and viral build. Only heat damage dealt. Most pronounced on Genetrix due to large health pool. Only heat proc would manifest (I got up to 120 heat procs, no viral).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon should deal 68% viral, 32% heat like the build that I have reflects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only heat damage assessed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I attacked the enemies on Deimos.

i apologise for lack of formatting, as this is too complex.

basically, i only found this out by watching a streamer, but it seems like my story mission bugged horrifically .

When i entered necromech snake for first time i was teleported directly to vault into a fight with another necromech which seemed super abrupt to me. there was no training fighting down to the vault, no cutscenes or repair of the heart gameplay.  

I actually thought the whole heart thing would be resolved in a later mission, but also wondered how my warframe was working again after mission if heart being damaged was meant to disable it..... 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sly Vulpaphyla goes down and I hard crash. Squad mate observed immediate resurrection of companion, likely due to the the Sly Devolution mod.
  • REPRODUCTION: Sly Vulpaphyla goes down
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not sure, havent seen the correct thing for this. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Happened 3 times in one bounty on Cambion Drift

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos Genetrix Immune to Khora's Whipclaw
  • VISUAL: [Didn't take a screenshot]
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Khora's whipclaw on Genetrix.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage will be dealt when enemy is close enough
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a Deimos Genetrix has appeared

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Unable to Gild a Predacite Keeps telling me I need a max rank

VISUAL: None

REPRODUCTION: Everytime

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to Gild my max rank pet.

OBSERVED RESULT: Warned against using a companion that wasn't max rank or had previously been guilded.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Did it when I earned my 10th son token. Did it after I went to orbiter then returned to try again. Did it when I shut down the game and logged back in to try a third time.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Able to use k-drive, but unable to get off 
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip K-drive
  • EXPECTED RESULT:Able to jump on and off k-drive freely
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The usual key I use to unequip, "X", fails and I'm stuck until I wipe out on a trick and fall off.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I equip my k-drive on Deimos. (have not checked the other open worlds)

• DESCRIPTION: description for fishes are wrong
  • VISUAL: 4TKjZiM.pngEPK1EzZ.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Talk to daughter. Cut fish. Hover over fish. Right click for preview. all fish description is apparnely alloy plate bundles.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The right description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• DESCRIPTION: Being anywhere near a necramech, friendly or enemy, will disable void dash for the rest of the mission
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/hKFAXpd
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the isolation vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to void dash, not getting stuck in operator, being able to cast abilities, etc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dash is disabled for the rest of the mission in all cases, occasionaly before it breaks you can void dash but will instantly be ability blocked, you can occasionaly get stuck in operator mode until transference static, in this case void dash works but applies an ability block, and a few times my entire frame blocks up and can't cast abilities, these effects all happen and persist during and after the necramech fight for the rest of the mission, forcing extraction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, with varying degrees of softlocking

Edit:

After hotfix 29.0.3 nothing has changed, it still locks your void dash however after 10 MINUTES it decides you're allowed to void dash again, only to get locked by the next necramech in a 12 mile radius near you

Aside from necramechs being a buggy abomination that ruins operators around them they also randomly instakill you, I thought it was the mines but no, nowhere near mines, instant death from 1200 health and shatter shield at 95% DR, no mines at all? Nowhere near the necramech? Instant death anyway

Edit 2: Figured out why necramechs are CBT aside from void dash lock, the instakills are due to their invulnv functioning like rhino's iron skin but having a ludicrous 25M reflect range, ontop of their seemingly instant, endless range charge leaves you randomy dying just to try and bring down the iron skin, ONLY FOR THEM TO RECAST IT INSTANTLY

Fighting necramechs is torture.

• DESCRIPTION: After completing the Isolation Vault bonus objective, returning through the portal with the necromech causes a crash
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Complete one isolation vault with bonus objective
    • Accept another vault bounty from open world mother
    • Partially complete the portal puzzle (the vault with rings)
    • Complete the bounty with bonus objective
    • Fully complete the portal puzzle
    • Enter the portal and transference to the necramech
    • Leave the portal
    • Application crashes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The player returns to the open world in a necromech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Application crashes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

WAR-2882714

7 minutes ago, MomoButt said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Being anywhere near a necramech, friendly or enemy, will disable void dash for the rest of the mission
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/hKFAXpd
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the isolation vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to void dash, not getting stuck in operator, being able to cast abilities, etc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dash is disabled for the rest of the mission in all cases, occasionaly before it breaks you can void dash but will instantly be ability blocked, you can occasionaly get stuck in operator mode until transference static, in this case void dash works but applies an ability block, and a few times my entire frame blocks up and can't cast abilities, these effects all happen and persist during and after the necramech fight for the rest of the mission, forcing extraction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, with varying degrees of softlocking

I'm seeing the same consistently

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't see anyone in Dojo (including when getting invited to other people's dojo), and trading console does not show available players for trade even when in squad. Also, can't see squadmates when visiting Maroo's Bazar. As a result trading is impossible. Myself and the other player are both from EU.
  • REPRODUCTION: Tried several times with my Dojo, their dojo, and Maroo's Bazar - always the same problem.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to see other playesr on the Dojo's trading console, or in Maroo's Bazar, and engage in trade.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Current rate about 50%. Out of ideas for what could be causing this.

• TYPE: Combat
  • DESCRIPTION: Bounty Vault.  Fighting Necramech.  Using Ivara, Tombfinger with Toxin.  Ivara has Prowl active with full shields.  Necramech has Static Shield active.  I shoot, I die.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: As Description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shield Gating is no defense against ranged Toxin damage reflected from the Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Death.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

Reference for Search:

Necramech, Instant Death, Toxin

Root cause is determined to be Toxin build on Tombfinger.

1 hour ago, Priwe said:

Sorry if I shouldn't do this, but I would like to confirm that this bug is absolutely reproducible and very much a thing. The only way I've found to end the bug is to have the Necramech die.

Indeed it's disfunctional, but on the bright side, destroyed Necramechs you've controlled will drop loot for you (Orokin Matrices, Necramech parts).

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: vulpaphyla are impossible to capture as they dont register upon returning to son, i do the mission, successfully capture one and return to the nekralis and get the tag but when i try to create a new pet it doesnt show that ive captured any. the predacite pets still register as being caught but not vulpaphyla
  • REPRODUCTION: attempt to capture a vulpaphyla in the cambrian drift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the captured vulpaphyla should have returned to son to be ready for revivification
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no vulpaphyla was captured, however the tags still registered
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: seems to be happening all the time, ive done five successful hunts. 3 sly and 2 panzer but it failed to register even on the 'perfect' captures 

• CAMBION DRIFT NOT LOADING ON PS4 (almost 24 hours passed and this bug still here)
  •  
  • TYPE: [In-Game PS4, loading Cambion Drift]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Loading into Cambion Drift, the loading screen goes endless, both direct acess from landing craft and from Necralist door]
  • VISUAL: [
    ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Entering the Cambion Drift by any means]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [It should give me access to the new infested open world map after i have finished the new quest.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [It loads the map endlessly. It seems to stop loading around 60%.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Since the first hotfix dropped in the early hours of the Heart of Deimos update, after that I could no longer enter the map. Seems to be happening to other PS4 players. Its been almost 24 hours and this map is not working, please adress this.]

On 2020-08-26 at 7:16 AM, Veneratus said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos open world, Operator actions / dashing
  • VISUAL: cbf
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter operator mode, attempt to dash
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Standard movement, dash on command
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Low gravity falling animations, inability to dash without re-entering void mode several times

I've not been blocked from dashing all the time but literally any time I've needed vazarin dash I've been unable to, i.e near enemies or any thing I would want to defend, excavs, allys etc

• OBSERVED RESULT: Low gravity falling animations, inability to dash without re-entering void mode several times

I've not been blocked from dashing all the time but literally any time I've needed vazarin dash I've been unable to, i.e near enemies or any thing I would want to defend, excavs, allys etc

• DESCRIPTION: Attempting to get to and accept the tier 3 Isolation Vault bounty
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete tier 1 and tier 2 Isolation Vault bounties, go back to Mother somewhere in Cambion Drift and she will not offer any more Isolation Vault bounties.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to run tier 3 Isolation Vault bounty.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can only complete tiers 1 and 2 of Isolation Vault.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed

Hope this gets fixed soon, because this now makes the tier 3 bounty rewards unobtainable since the 2nd hotfix made it so the first Isolation Vault run only rewards tier 1 instead of any tiers of rewards.

Edit: Not a bug, I believe. I found other Isolation Vault bounties from Mother in other areas. This was a mistake on my part for not looking around enough, however, it's also not explained in-game that you need to find Mother at the Vault locations to start them up. Nonetheless, I am merely putting my bug in a strikethrough, just in case it's still worth looking over.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Every tim

Edit:how do I delete these? Mobile forum seems hard to use

Edit2:desktop mode still no option to delete, not sure why the comment just kept posting without reloading the page and clearing the reply feild

Archived