Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Went fishing in the Cambion Drift in a cave and used the new fishing spear to do so.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, only happened once
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Throw the fishing spear at fish to catch it normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Animation froze and locked my Warframe in a pose right before throwing spear. I couldn't do anything besides exit the world to fix it.
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to complete Isolation Vaults (this occurred on the first Isolation Vault).
  • VISUAL: 1o7nK65.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Unable to find out reproduction method.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A Reactive Crystal should be floating above the pedestal to begin opening the vault.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is no Reactive Crystal to begin opening the vault after defeating the Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure.
Edited by Priwe
  • Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to operator void dash on the Cambion Drift and the operator will do a 20 foot moon jump in slow motion no amounts of spamming the crouch dash keys will make the operator void dash until the last few bits of operator energy are left then the dash will go off.
  • VISUAL:Operator jumps 20 feet into the air 
  • REPRODUCTION: First time it happen was in the quest that had you fight the necromech void dash was turned into a moon jump. Then other times it happens sometimes when doing stuff in caves.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I Should have void dashed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I jump 20 feet into the air
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Something about going into a cave can break your void dash the only way to clear it is to extract.
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the vault bounty, particularly at the step to activate loid to send him to the power generators
  • VISUALCE2E5C532D933E830FBBC3F337467437FCE6B588
  • REPRODUCTION: So far I've run two vault bounties in a row, both starting from within the Necralisk, that have had the reactive crystal missing. Of note, both attempts were made during the Vome cycle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The reactive crystal should be there for me to shoot in kid mode
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The reactive crystal was *not* there, meaning i could not shoot it in kid mode to crack the vault.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 so far, and I'm reluctant to run more vaults until it's fixed. Additionally, we've twice had people fall through the floor trying to use the esophagial exit after, forcing a bounty fail as /unstuck does not put them back in the map.
Edited by Inuichi
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Vintage_Tea_ said:
  • DESCRIPTION: In the part of the quest where you go to the heart vault and your warframe becomes "broken" as the heart gets destroyed. Once it gets to the part where you must sneak past the giant robots the waypoint tells you to go to one place then changes. After that once you get to the esophagus it brings you close to Necralisk (?) It starts looping the way point back to the original esophagus. Doesnt stop no matter how many times you go through.
  • REPRODUCTION: Its everytime i try it, seems to break if i get caught once. Not sure if it breaks when you do it flawlessly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Way point should point me back to the necralisk and let me complete the mission ( if i try to just go to it then it says mission failed)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Way point loops back to the esophagus not letting you finish the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime i try to complete the quest

This is happening to me as well.  I have been detected and made it without detection and it happens.  I've went back to Orbiter and restarted game, still happens.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Near the Cerebrum Magna, Avichaea often spawn in terrain, making them almost impossible to spot and capture. Also, Avichaea spawn points near the Cerebrum Magna don't have footprints, most likely because it is covered by the terrain.
VISUAL:
19e45abcfc96c8e501edcdf48f6dfcf4.png?wid

REPRODUCTION: Activate some Avichaea poop
EXPECTED RESULT: Avichaea footprints show up, Avichaea flying or perched
OBSERVED RESULT: Avichaea footprints do not show up, Avichaea is stuck in terrain
REPRODUCTION RATE: Avichaea footprints not showing up: Every time. Avichaea being stuck in terrain: 8/10 times

Edited by IvaraPrime
inserting image for better clarification, and formatting
1 hour ago, SmokingGunTV said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting up more then 1 fish results in most of your mats are lost
  • VISUAL: 42 of the same fish different sizes. fish_glitch.PNG
  • Cutting up 1 fish Fish_glitch_1.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Kaeli to cut up some fish
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should get all of the mats for all of the fish that we cut up not just 1 resource from the fish 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't get all of the resources. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

They are not lost, this ui is there to show you what items you can get from the fish you are cutting. If you check your inventory after you cut the fish you will have multiples. 

TYPE: In-Game, Necramech fight

DESCRIPTION: Fighting Necramech and instantly killed. Necramech damage return audio/visual cue seems to be delayed as damage reflect begins directly after ability is active but it is not heard or seen until moments after.

https://i.imgur.com/eFiS9UZ.mp4

REPRODUCTION: If I am constantly firing on boss I will be killed because ability warning and visuals are delayed.

EXPECTED RESULT: Shield visuals/sound should happen before ability returns damage.

OBSERVED RESULT: Instantly killed seemingly before Necramech ability is used.

REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

Very fun fight but occasionally getting killed from nowhere adds needless frustration. Loving the update and hope all the issues are worked out.

• Like 1

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.0.3

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Squad in pause menu disappears after entering Cambion Drift and returning to Necralisk. 
    EXPECTED RESULT:  Squad shows allowing to see who is in squad and ability to leave squad.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Squad UI disappears preventing leaving public squads.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every timeunknown.png
  • DESCRIPTION: Otak doesn't spawn in the vault
  • REPRODUCTION: Doing the isolation vault, after killing a necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Otak/Loid doesn't spawn when hitting the trigger 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No possibility to open the door
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5 
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the vault bounty, particularly at the killing the Nekromech step
  • VISUAL678203A5E823CCF8BD1DA7739AC7C0CE94D4B0EF
  • REPRODUCTION: This was the first vault, mission started from inside the Nekralisk, during Fass cycle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The nekromech should have spawned somewhere for us to fight
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The nekromech did not spawn anywhere for us to fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure, host reported having just had a similar issue on his last attempt
  • Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: Voidrig Necramech and Mausolon(when not using as an archgun) not attaining XP from missions, XP being siphoned by the Arquebex when not unlocked (UPDATE 2) Voidrig Necramech weapons do not use mods applied to the weapons.
  • VISUAL
  • unknown.pngunknown.png
  •  unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Leveling a Necramech, using player Necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech should be gaining XP on mission completion; Mausolon should be using archgun mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech and Mausolon did not gain the acquired XP; Mausolon did not have their mods while being used by the Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% every time.
Edited by --Impulse--
Necramech appeared in the menu after my 4th mission run. Arquebex was unlocked once gaining enough XP
  • Like 3

there is only 1 location that i have seen in 3 hours of hunting for the avichaea hunt and when you try and track there are no tracks, i have found the call point many times inside cerebrum magna and when you call the avichaea nothing spawns.

I've found that (at least for myself), if I knock down a Gravid Blastema, and then break it using a fishing spear (or at least one of the ones from deimos), I end up softlocked, and unable to do anything (other than typing) or open the menu, until something comes and knocks me unconscious.

I even tried using /unstuck, but that doesn't seem to remove me from the problem.

• DESCRIPTION:I've found that (at least for myself), if I knock down a Gravid Blastema, and then break it using a fishing spear (or at least one of the ones from deimos), I end up softlocked, and unable to do anything (other than typing) or open the menu, until something comes and knocks me unconscious.

I even tried using /unstuck, but that doesn't seem to remove me from the problem.

• To cover basics, I was Equinox Prime, and using the Deimos Spear equip. Other than that, I have no idea what would help.

• VISUAL: A screenshot wouldn't have shown much, and I have no video capture currently.
  • REPRODUCTION: Please see the description for how to replicate the issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I feel like the Gravid should have broken, and I could have continued playing as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was locked, unable to do anything other than rotate the camera, type, or open the menu.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried it three times when in free play, and it happened each time, just wanted to be sure.
Edited by AtaroBladedge
Adding the form properly
11 minutes ago, Inuichi said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the vault bounty, particularly at the killing the Nekromech step
  • VISUAL678203A5E823CCF8BD1DA7739AC7C0CE94D4B0EF
  • REPRODUCTION: This was the first vault, mission started from inside the Nekralisk, during Fass cycle.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The nekromech should have spawned somewhere for us to fight
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The nekromech did not spawn anywhere for us to fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure, host reported having just had a similar issue on his last attempt

Had this bug too, as well as the vault reactive crystal not spawning.

• DESCRIPTION: When doing the Isolation Vault near the Gutter, the last Necramech does not spawn. This happened once when it was the second vault, spawning 1/2 mechs, and once as the third vault, spawning 2/3 mechs.
  • VISUAL: N/A, my apologies.
  • REPRODUCTION: I encountered this bug in a full squad of 4 with the same group both times. We did nothing unique as far as I can tell, we just ran the bounty.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should have killed the first or second Necramech respectively and seen the final one spawn in short order.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The final mech didn't spawn, effectively locking us out of completing the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened 2/2 times, though I will try to repeat the bounties again in order to replicate it while playing solo.
  • Like 1

DESCRIPTION: I go to the Cambion Drift, solo mode turned on. I go to my gear wheel and realized that the gear wheel doesn't function at all; can't even reach the second set of items.

Edit: Looks like my gear wheel got reset instead, so half of my items were missing.

VISUAL: dOL0V7z.png

REPRODUCTION: No idea. I tried twice, same issue. 

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to move the mouse around the gear wheel so I can select my fishing rod or Tranq gun.

OBSERVED RESULT: Gear wheel doesn't move. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened both times I went into the Cambion Drift. 

Edited by KrazyKavatLady

DESCRIPTION: In the Isolation Vault bounty at the last stage at the vault, every time single time i do it with friends(friends only) or public. the crystal and runes on the vault door is not there. With my friends doing the same bounty by themselves or with randos having the crystal and runes on the vault door in their game and cracked the vault
VISUAL: d4S1Ll.png
REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure how it happens my best guess its my account of MR 10 but that doesn't even make sense 
EXPECTED RESULT: the Crystals and the runes on the door is there, like the Heart of Deimos Quest (which worked there for me)
OBSERVED RESULT: no Crystals or Runes on the door (see VISUAL)
REPRODUCTION RATE: So far every time i do the bounty no matter who I'm with and everyone in the party also can't see them too.

• Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea spawning in terrain in Cerebrum Magna
  • VISUALS: https://gyazo.com/a183b19fdee9e07bd47595086a5b6dd6 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469252647963197450/748351251539820584/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mission started during Fass cycle, bone where found inside the "structure" in the cerebrum
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Avichaea should have spawned somewhere so i could Shoot it tranquilize it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Avichaea did not spawn anywhere i could have access to
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, could happen again

• DESCRIPTION: Started Isolation Vault Bounty in town, Nekromech didn't spawn on phase 3, making it unable to be completed
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened twice in a row starting from town, attempting to start from outside once worms phase.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nekromech should spawn so the bountry can be completed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nekromech doesn't spawn and it gets stuck on 'Investigate the Vault'
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since reset, only tried starting from town.
  • TYPE: Heart of deimos conservation
  • DESCRIPTION: Cerebrum Magma Avichea trail point broken
  • VISUAL:  N41yID3.jpgltmSiLy.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Click the westernmost Avichea trail track to start, tracks do not appear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tracks appear, and/or avichea nest indicator appears if you get close by wandering it it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no tracks, area too large to cover, nest doesn't spawn (bird roost should be atop the giant infested bubble but nothing)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2, 100% of the time
  • Other Details: Gating standing progression behind a broken conservation spawn point is horrible. Please hotfix to 0-1 token required to advance until this is fixed.
  • DESCRIPTION:
    Isolation vault activation crystal not spawning, first vault during FASS, starting mission inside Necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Defeat necromech, and proceed to vault to start generator charging.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reaching the vault, both before and after defeating the necromech, no activation crystal appears, thus I cannot activate it.unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Attempted 3 times, completely restarting the game before attempting the 3rd time. 100% failure to spawn each time.

Edited by HypnoticEspeon
  • Like 5

Keep getting stuck on Isolation Vault bounty. Either we get to the vault and when it asks us to explore nothing happens. Or Loid wont spawn and let us do the bonus objective which for some reason also prevents us from extracting

• Like 1