Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Data uploaded does not complete to 20/20. This mission is found in bounty mission "Anomaly retrieval".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Data uploaded completes to 20/20 after Corpus dude retreats
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Data uploaded completes to only 17/20. Corpus dude then retreats
  • hCUERwM.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the Anomaly Retrieval bounty, incredibly easy to reproduce
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times this happened.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:
  • TYPE: In-Game, Isolation Vault
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault Crystal does not spawn
  • VISUAL: XkdYeBl.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the isolation vault bounty, incredibly easy to reproduce
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crystal should've spawned so we could hit it with operator beams to open the vault
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crystal did not spawn
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/5 times the crystal did not spawn. 3/5 was with a lobby, 2/5 was solo.

As a personal follow up, prior to the most recent hot fix, the vault could be opened normally, as i was in game during hot fix implementation and the crystal spawned perfectly, after the update, this issue became a bug that affects roughly 95% of games with a random chance that the crystal does spawn

TYPE: In-Game, Heart of Deimos Animal Capture

DESCRIPTION: Activating animal poop near the Cerebrum Magna, which was always giving Avichea tracks, would give an un-followable trail.

Screenshot_40.png?width=1703&height=911

REPRODUCTION: Activate the Avichea Trail Start Point near the Cerebrum Magna. Possibly requires two players at the same point, only one activates.

EXPECTED RESULT: Event circle should encapsulate the trail start point, and trail should start at the start point.

OBSERVED RESULT: Both the circle and the tracks would spawn away from the trail start point, making tracking the creature difficult, or, if it spawned too far away, impossible as both the circle and starting point would despawn due to "abandoning" it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened every time, six (6) attempts, six (6) trails spawning too far away, one (1) immediate failure from being too far away.

• TYPE: [in game open-world cambean drift hunting]
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea do not go towards the call spot, forum posts suggest they spawn in high altitudes and hover/do not move towards the callpoint
  • VISUAL: N/A cant prove Avichaea exist T-T
  • REPRODUCTION: 100% go lure an Avichaea, and wait T-T
  • EXPECTED RESULT: An Avichaea should approach the callpoint and land eventually allowing the player few attempts to tranqulize the creature
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Avichaea spawn??? Or at the very least they do not approach the call location
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every Avichea call point on open world, every time

*this bug is also present in Orb vallas with the respective flying creatures as well. Only in Planes of edilon do the condrucs correctly spawn/move

15 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The crystal should've spawned so we could hit it with operator beams to open the vault
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/5 times the crystal did not spawn. 3/5 was with a lobby, 2/5 was solo.

I'm getting the same thing as well.  Didn't have issues yesterday.

• TYPE: Mission Object Missing
  • DESCRIPTION: One of the isolation vaults repeatedly seems to be missing the center activation node.(The thing you operator blast to summon Loid/Otak) The vault in question is the large double room one with a reliquay symbol on one of the walls. 
  • VISUAL: Accidently overwrote clipboard
  • REPRODUCTION: You kind of have to luck into going to the right vault, but both times we've gotten that particular vault, the tetrahedon is missing. both times have been with a 3 man squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The tetrahedron should have been visible for us to shoot with void energy to summon liod/otak so he can start charging the vault pillars.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There was no tetrahedron, so we couldn't shoot it. shooting where it should be also had no effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far 2/2 times when we get that vault it happens.

19 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Having the same issue.  Anyone out there actually getting the crystals to spawn, or are they 100% broken?

• TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: Constrained Movement on all of the new Prex cards is broken. The arrows appear obnoxiously large and the card will get blanked out even if it's a valid position. Moving the card manually works normally and proves that it shouldn't be doing this. The bug is not present on regular Leverian Prex cards.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/p8co0d
    Video demonstrates the bug on each of the cards and compares them to the regular Leverian Prex cards.
  • REPRODUCTION: Place one of the Twitch Drop Deimos Prex cards in the orbiter. I used the wall in the Tenno room for testing. Then, select the Constrained Movement option.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected Constrained Movement on these new Prex cards to work the same as regular Prex cards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The movement arrows appear obnoxiously large and the game will think the card isn't in a valid position even if it is.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: crystal to summon Loid to charge reactive crystals not spawning

VISUAL:
2DGrpRj.jpg

REPRODUCTION: do a Isolation Vault Bounty mission on Deimos during Fass, and kill the Necramech

EXPECTED RESULT: after killing the Necramech, we should be able to activate the reactive crystal to summon loid and advance the sidequest

OBSERVED RESULT: Reactive crystal doesn't spawn preventing completion of the sidequest

• TYPE: [in game open-world cambean drift hunting]
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea  booster x2 resources doesn't work with it 
  • VISUAL: this criature "landing in absolutely rare places, even inside tumors
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: booster works
  • OBSERVED RESULT: spawn in correct location
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every Avichea call point 06794ab62d3ba2d57d8069fb7bec125ao.pngon open world, every time

Type: In-game

Description: Operator Void Dash doesn't work in Isolation Vault missions. 

Expected result: Operator Void Dashing as normal.

Observed result: Operator either jumps up while invisible, or dashes before transferring back into the frame and disabling all abilities for a few seconds.

Reproduction Rate: 100% in 3 Isolation Vault missions.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fighting Nechramechs on Isolated Vault bounties bricks the ability to use spoiler mode void dash
  • REPRODUCTION: Switching to spoiler mode while fighting the IV bounty Nechramechs
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Could void dash like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dashing only makes the spoiler mode float slowly in midair; returning to warframe sometimes prevents casting abilities for a few seconds
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Bricked 3 times of 3 attempted Isolated Vault runs

8 hours ago, Swamarian said:
  • TYPE: Foundry Recipe
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't use fass to make mutagens or antigens
  • VISUAL
  • Uj19NWs.jpg
  • zGHpoNu.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Get some fass and the recipes, try to build them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either see the fass in the foundry, or have the recipe say "refined fass" instead of "fass residue"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It claims that I don't have any fass, when I do. I even did free roam when I had plenty of fass already, because I believed the foundry.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

Same on xBox.  Note the fass residue does show up as bait when fishing.

Necromech Damaged Components Dropping through floor

• TYPE: [Steam Launcher, In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [I am running the isolation vaults and every time the mech is killed any damaged necro mech component that drops off them falls through the floor regardless of where they are or what is around them. They do not have physics and cannot be affected by Vauban vortex or the companions fetch or vacuum]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Has occurred every time i have run the vaults and it dropped a damged component.”]

• TYPE: Necramech Drops not syncing.
  • DESCRIPTION: Host was receiving (Damaged Mech Part) drop from Necramechs, however, other party members were not receiving these drops.
  • VISUAL: None. sorry
  • REPRODUCTION: Get a party, do some Isolation Vault bounties, kill the Necramech, see if host and party members get the same drops from the Mech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone gets the Necramech drop. In this case it was a damaged engine.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only host received the drop. This happened in two different runs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I think it started happening after the 29.0.3 update, and I think it happened every time, but we only did two runs before we gave up.

Got a...unique situational bug that completely locks my frame in place unable to do anything but ADS

• TYPE: In-game, Fishing
  • DESCRIPTION: Throwing my fishing spear and hitting one of my Helminth Charger's maggots spawned via the Strain set
  • REPRODUCTION: I hit them as they jump off the helminth charger I believe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should still be able to take actions
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to take any actions, switch weapons, etc. except ADS with my fishing spear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be 100% repro rate

• TYPE: Mission (Bounty) Rewards Table
  • DESCRIPTION: By all appearances, Xaku Chassis is not present in the Tier 5 (probably also T6/Steel Path) Deimos bounty drop tables.
  • VISUAL: N/A (unless you count my abundant Quassus blueprints)
  • REPRODUCTION: Do many T5 bounties, including full Bonus for additional pulls on table
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Xaku Chassis Blueprint drops as an uncommon reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Xaku Chassis Blueprint does not drop, while supposedly 'rare' Quassus blueprint drops abundantly (possibly misplaced into both table entries?)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Dozens of bounty pulls, 100% lack of chassis, well into double-digit Quassus BPs

Clarification: The Neuroptics and Systems in lower tier bounties have dropped, but I'm yet to get any confirmation (even asking on streams and in relay/region) that the Chassis drop exists.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Conservation in Cambion Drift. After going back to Necralisk, I got 4 Burrowing Cryptilex (with booster), but when I go to Son it says I have zero.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To have those tags.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zero tags.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 captures and zero tags.

JlU68PK.png

icsjUFc.png

DESCRIPTION: Conservation in Cambion Drift. After going back to Necralisk, I got 2 Medjay Predasite Tags, but when I got to Son it says I have zero Medjay Predasite.
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION:
EXPECTED RESULT: To have 1 Medjay Predasite.
OBSERVED RESULT: Zero Medjay Predasite.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 captures and zero Medjay Predasite.

UHvJc7L.png

w5P9OsB.png

• Type: In-game, The Cambion Drift Bounty: Isolation Vault
  • Description: When I am near a Necramech or when the Necramech uses one of its abilities, Void Dash seems to break and/or act weirdly. I'm using a focus school called Vazarin by the way while I was playing the Bounty. Below is the link to a video that shows that the void dash is fine before entering the Ruin, but when I enter the Ruin and saw the Necramech, Void Dash acted weirdly or doesn't work properly anymore. I have no idea if this is suppose to happen or not.
  • Visual: https://medal.tv/clips/31527869/d1337Gddz4ny
  • Reproduction: Start the Bounty called Isolation Vault, Do Stage 1 regularly, Do Stage 2 regularly, Approach the Necramech and try to use Void Dash.
  • Expected Result: You should be going forward on the ground or to where you are looking at. Successfully using the ability called Void Dash
  • Observed Result: While using Vazarin, I suddenly jumped in the air while doing the crouch and jump button at the same time. Keep in mind my crouch button emits a blue orb around me.
  • Reproduction Rate: It happens every time I play the Isolation Vault and fight the Necramech

5 minutes ago, mvaldess said:

DESCRIPTION: Conservation in Cambion Drift. After going back to Necralisk, I got 2 Medjay Predasite Tags, but when I got to Son it says I have zero Medjay Predasite.
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION:
EXPECTED RESULT: To have 1 Medjay Predasite.
OBSERVED RESULT: Zero Medjay Predasite.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 captures and zero Medjay Predasite.

UHvJc7L.png

w5P9OsB.png

That's not a bug, to get it as a pet it has to be 'damaged' by enemies on Deimos resulting it in becoming a 'weakened medjay predasite' , this is a separate capture that will still give you tags but will allow you to get it as pet

type: hub problems

description: i was riding my k drive back to the necralisk hopping off and on before i could get in but if i lined it up and went forward i got into the extraction zone then i went to try it again and it worked but i was now stuck on my k drive

expected result:i would not be able to enter on my kdrive

observed result:i am standing on my kdrive with any imputed action repeating unable to dismount

reproduction rate: i have tried it multiple times and with the same result

(no image because i don't know how to get one up on here but i have one)

Archived