Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

10 hours ago, IadeSSnakE said:

I confirm that I encountered the same problem, me and my friend. Even after the hotfix, cutting the fish all at once will still result in less resources than cutting them one by one.

In the sceenshot UncleZeeb posted we can see that even when he had multiple fish of the same species he didn't receive the resource as expected. 

I would have something to add too: different sizes of fish doesn't seem to matter while cutting them.

• TYPE: In Game, Cutting fish
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting fish all at once gives far less rewards than cutting them one by one AND no diffrence from Large/Medium/Small size fish
  • VISUAL: None, but it's exactly as above post
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should get the appropriate amount of materials when cutting all my fish at once AND appropriate amount depending on the size of the fish ( since there is no difference for that right now, and I remember that fish from PoE or Orb Vallis had an increase in resources depending on the fish size)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm getting severely diminished materials when cutting all my fish at once compared to tediously cutting each of them one at a time AND no diffrence between different fish size even by cutting them one by one
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Thank you for your time

I'm also getting both of these fish related bugs as of hotfix .3

• TYPE: Cosmetic Skin's Animation
  • DESCRIPTION: If you have the new Zobov shotgun cosmetic skin applied to the Corinth Prime, the reload animation is bugged.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Corinth Prime (Or Corinth, haven't tried that yet,) with the Zobov skin attached. Load into any mission or even Captura. Fire the Corinth's alternate fire, it doesn't matter if you detonate it in mid-air or not, and then try to reload as fast as possible. You will instead perform the generic "Default" reload animation, rather than the Zobov shotgun skin's unique animation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The unique reload should play.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A generic reload animation plays instead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent. Always happens after doing alternate fire and then reloading. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Son doesn't give tokens for releasing companions.
  • REPRODUCTION: Release a companion with Son
  • VISUAL: Unfortunately I don't have any evidence to show that I traded in the Vizier Predasite or evidence to show that I ever owned one because I did not gild it. Here is the in-game interface which suggests I should receive tokens for "a Companion that is either Max Rank or has been Gilded."

unknown.png

• EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10 Son Tokens for my Rank 30 Vizier Predasite? Did I read it wrong?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received nothing as far as I can tell. My Vizier Predasite was still removed. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened in 100% of my 1 attempts. I do not plan on attempting to reproduce the bug because it took hours. 
  • UPDATE: After leaving and returning to the Necralisk it appears that I did receive the tokens. I guess the bug is just visual? 

• TYPE: In-game - Mission bug
  • DESCRIPTION:  Just after catching a fish I lose almost complete control of my warframe, only able to aim and open the menu, only freed when killed or when I leave the mission, abandoning loot.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Seemingly random occurrence while fishing, usually in a cave
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Continued ability to move and fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No movement or reaction to button presses outside of opening menu or aiming
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens seemingly at random while fishing, has occurred multiple times

• DESCRIPTION: The vault doors were displaying the same symbol. Can't figure out which symbols to use and had to rely on other squad members to solve the puzzle.
  • VISUAL20200826170123_1
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate it. It just happens from time to time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should of displayed 4 different symbols on the vault door and on the crystals.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vault door and crystals were displaying the same symbol.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens a few times.
  • DESCRIPTION: Visual bug when someone is riding the bug
  • VISUAL20200827112815_1
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate it. It just happens from time to time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player riding the bug without visual stretch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player was stretch out
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens a few times.
  • DESCRIPTION: When pressing escape, it doesn't display the other players or I can't start the mission/select the check mark when other players selected the mission. The only way to have this reappear is to go back to your orbiter then go back to the necralisk.
  • VISUAL20200827120911_1
  • REPRODUCTION: (New) I think I was able to replicate it. Right before the mission complete screen, I pressed escape to view the menu to skip the stats. Every time I did this the players disappeared on my menu. If I didn't press escape, the players are still shown in the menu. (Old) I don't know how to replicate it. It just happens from time to time. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player(s) displayed on the top left corner. Also if squad member select the mission, it should of been displayed next to the squad members.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Squad members disappeared on the menu screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens too frequent.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Experience / Level Up Progress not being saved when exiting built necramech. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens everytime mission ends / leaving and re-entering mech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech's Rank is reset
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress being made for necramech
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far 100% reproduction rate.

• TYPE: In-game - Mission bug
  • DESCRIPTION:  when attempting to fish on the Drift, after the first successful catch of a fish, I am no longer able to move, or do any other actions, except hit ESC and abort mission. Can't throw the spear, can't switch gear, can't cast bait or dyes, etc. I can pan the camera, but the warframe does not move.
  • REPRODUCTION: have left and come back to same squad, have attempted solo, have stopped mid-bounty (and no bounty active)... Worked for the actual quest line. Have supposedly "caught" approximately 3 fish. Can't confirm fish when forced to abort. Happens guaranteed by 3rd successful attempt at catching a fish; but more often than not, its the first fish that breaks it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Continued ability to move around, fish, switch gear... anything, really.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No movement or reaction to button presses outside of opening menu. Can aim, but can't throw the spear, and looks like the warframe is stuck in a going-to-throw or catch animation. Can't change spears either, its like the entire UI gets locked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for me so far. I cannot successfully catch a fish. Have been with a squad member who was not having this issue.

• DESCRIPTION: Void dash breaks in Cambion Drift.  So far it breaks 100% of the times i fight necramech guardian in iso vaults but has also done this doing conservation/bounties in free roam.  Instead of void dashing you just jump as if you were in a hub.
  • VISUAL
  • Sorry for video quality,and i dont edit at all.  More details in video description but as you can see Void Dash becomes completely unusable around 1:20 and stays that way until i leave cambion drift.  This has been the case with every iso vault ive done so far, regardless of what frame im using.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure what element of necramech guardian fight is causing the bug but it has been 100% bug rate for me after the fight.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stealth hop around like a doof.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

•  

Problem with Son

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to trade in a pet to get son tokens
  • VISUAL: N/A, because I didn't expect it to not work
  • REPRODUCTION: Trade in a pet to Son
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive 10 Son Tokens from giving in one of the new pets
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pet was taken, no tokens given
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried it once, because only had the one Predasite

Edit note: Got the tokens after revisiting, seems to be that the inventory doesn't update until you return to orbiter

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [I was hunting for infested kubrows (Predasite)]
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/Br2Ltvv
  • REPRODUCTION: [its hard to say but it was made when hunting and the sequence of the spawn of the locations of the start dont change somehow]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [it should be over the water not under it]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [the start of the trail was under the water]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [once]

• DESCRIPTION: A particular Avichaea start point is not giving a trail to follow
  • VISUALWarframe-bug-2.pngWarframe-bug.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Only happens at this particular spot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen a trail
  • OBSERVED RESULT: trail shows up after i look for it in the yellow area
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i interact with the starting point (only this one)

Unsure as to how this happened, so reproduction steps I don't have.
May be related to transferring back to frame from operator, but I really couldn't say.

I'm in Cambion Drift, fishing, and suddenly unable to do any of the following:
WASD Move, Crouch, Jump, Roll, Fire Weapon (Fishing Spear), use gear items (bait/dye,kdrive,archwing), operator, /unstuck.

I CAN perform the following functions:
Esc, Tab mission menu, P mission menu, toggle mini map, toggle full map, mark waypoint.

Running with an ungilded Sly Vulpaphyla, which may be involved.

Had to Esc > Abort Mission to get out of this.
Cheers.

WJrGBL2.png

Playing on original launcher, not via steam

• TYPE:  New Challenges not progressing at all
  • DESCRIPTION: Bug Out Ride / Jugger-Not / Kill It With Fire are NOT progressing at all for me despite having meet their requirements hundred fold
  • VISUAL: "img of the new challenges not completed"
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Challenges should've progressed, they haven't a single bit
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I killed over 100 Juggernauts, kill 5 challenge didnt complete, same for other
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Still no progress, tried solo, tried in group, relaunched game, optimized cache, waited 3 hotfixes, etc

• DESCRIPTION: Hunting Wildlife in the Cabrion Drift: Perfect Captured a Cresent Vulpaphyla/Medjay Predasite
  • REPRODUCTION: Perfectly Catch a Cresent Vulpaphyla/Medjay Predasite
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get Tags and Weakend Vulpaphyla/Weakend Predasite for Vulpaphyla/Predasite Revivification
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got Tags but no Weakend Vulpaphyla/Weakend Predasite for Vulpaphyla/Predasite Revivification
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 2 out of 2 times for both.

First time I thought I did something wrong but it happend again. Perfectly caught a Crescent Vulpaphyla and only got the tags but no actual Vulpaphyla for Revivification.

Edit: Noticed that Medjay Predasite is also only avaible for preview, even though I caught 2 and have the tags to prove it.

Edit2: Appearently not a bug but it is not communicated that for a captured Vulaphyla or Predasite to be avaible for the making of a companion, it has to be attacked by the infestation first and then captured. This should be communicated somewhere.

• DESCRIPTION: When returning to the necrolisk, standing in the doorway will stop it from closing after loading which will allow you to fall out of the map.
  • REPRODUCTION: When returning to the necrolisk stand in the doorway
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission should end and the door should close
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission ends and the door stays open
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens everytime
  • VISUAL:A5326250BB9A395F05A7DEB6037ADA7D69C265A4

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: was on Cambion Drift during cycle switch, after Fass kill Vome i notice my operator lost ability to do "void dash" (when Vome cycle was on, i can normally dashing, but soon after Fass cycle start and i want to perform "void dash" my operator instead perform somekind of "low gravity jump", visually slowly but much higher that normal jump up, still being in "void mode"). I was notice this bug in cave close to border of map, where i find remains of necramech (actually even 2) and was want to check do i can take control of it
VISUAL: dont have
REPRODUCTION: dont know, you may try follow the description
EXPECTED RESULT: void dash without problems
OBSERVED RESULT: high jumps instead of dash
REPRODUCTION RATE: for now its happen once (sadly dont have enought free time to trying reproduce it)

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION:was in 1 of Cambion drift cave and trying to catch some fishes, but i notce that theirs "hitboxes" may not exacly cover it models, because when i aim and throwing it directly on theirs models i keeping missing shots. But if i aim and throw spear a little upper of theirs models (based of species, little upper of "head" or "center of body") i usually successfully catch it. I was using 1st deimos fishing spear (dont remember it name). And it was during Fass cycle
VISUAL: dont have
REPRODUCTION: try catch fish in one of deimos cave using 1st deimos fishing sprear
EXPECTED RESULT: catching fish after hit it model with fishing spear
OBSERVED RESULT: seeing spear goes through fishes models and fail catch
REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i try catch fish in that cave in that game session

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trading resources for tokens with Father
  • VISUAL: Captured on Video
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expended the option to disappear after initial use. Option was "Collect miscellaneous goods" and cost 45 Lucent Teroglobe, 3 Ganglion, 6 Vome Residue, 7 Fass Residue and 40 Pustulite in exchange for 5 Father Tokens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The option remained available after first use and I was able to use the same option multiple times, the option was using resources and I was able to use it until I ran out of resources.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I was able to use the same option 5 or 6 times at which point I ran out of resources to continue 

Host migration makes mission repeat stages or lose everything

Some players going for isolation vault and others returning cause bugs

Vault fast exit is sending to broken map and falling through floor is common

Certain animal conservation no animal is spawning

Rare resources required not found eg scintillator

VARIOUS SIMILAR/RELATED BUGS REGARDING SLY VULPAPHYLA COMPANION AND SLY DEVOLUTION MOD

• DESCRIPTION: Sly Vulpaphyla loses Affinity on revive due to Sly Devolution. Sly Vulpaphyla resets level on player self-revive. Sly Vulpaphyla resets level when player engages in Archwing (possibly also K-Drive, untested). All Affinity lost this way is part visual bug and part gameplay. Sly Vulpaphyla can gain the same level (IE, Rank 2) multiple times for example in mission, and while the end of game summary only displays its most recent leveling (IE, Rank 2), Arsenal displays what appears to be either the proper sum of all Affinity gained or something in between (For example, incorrectly calculating bonus Affinity). I have not calculated the amount I should have earned versus actually earned.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Sly Vulpaphyla as companion. Ensure Sly Devolution is equipped. Enter a mission (tested with Isolation Vaults). Gain some Affinity for your companion, preferably enough to allow it to level up. Let companion die in combat and enter “Sentinel-form”/“Larvae-form” (Dead state brought on by Sly Devolution). Wait. Upon returning to “Kavat-form,” Sly Vulpaphyla may lose Affinity and even possibly a level. Die in combat. Sly Vulpaphyla may need to be “Sentinel-form” as well for this to work. Use a self-revive. Sly Vulpaphyla may have its level reset to 0/whatever it’s level was upon entering the mission. Enter archwing. Fly some distance to have companion despawn. Sly Vulpaphyla may need to be in “Sentinel-form.” Upon exiting archwing, Sly Vulpaphyla will respawn with its level reset.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sly Vulpaphyla properly keeps its level across both forms and through archwing. Sly Vulpaphyla correctly displays all Affinity gains including bonus Affinity during Mission Summaries.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sly Vulpaphyla temporarily loses levels when Sly Devolution triggers, a player self-revives, or a player uses Archwing. End of game summary does not match Arsenal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, only completed one mission with my Sly Vulpaphyla, however this bug happened continuously throughout the mission. Appears guaranteed.

39 minutes ago, RielZero said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting Wildlife in the Cabrion Drift: Perfect Captured a Cresent Vulpaphyla/Medjay Predasite
  • REPRODUCTION: Perfectly Catch a Cresent Vulpaphyla/Medjay Predasite
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get Tags and Weakend Vulpaphyla/Weakend Predasite for Vulpaphyla/Predasite Revivification
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got Tags but no Weakend Vulpaphyla/Weakend Predasite for Vulpaphyla/Predasite Revivification
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 2 out of 2 times for both.

First time I thought I did something wrong but it happend again. Perfectly caught a Crescent Vulpaphyla and only got the tags but no actual Vulpaphyla for Revivification.

Edit: Noticed that Medjay Predasite is also only avaible for preview, even though I caught 2 and have the tags to prove it.

Were the perfect catches on weakened Vulpaphylas/Predasites? The target has to be injured prior to capture, typically by Infested enemies to count as a Weakened Vulpaphyla/Predasite. Only Weakened targets can be used for Revivication, healthy targets don’t need Revivication and thus can’t be used for getting a companion.

Not sure if worthy of notification but:

Type: in game

Description: while in cambion drift, during a mission (probably "FOR SCIENCE!" bounty) when heading to the scientist to gather samples, after a few bullet jump I tried to ride on my kdrive and got thrown into the abyss, free falling into the oblivion, able to shoot or swing the sword (but I couldn't see the frame itself, nor the arrows being shot) tried to launch again the kdrive and stopped the free fall, but unable to do anything. Than dismounted the kdrive and called for the archwing I could fly to the surface, but no interaction with either the surface nor the pickups, without the archwing I was able to "fly" (rather unable to fall) than I called again the archwing and went to the extraction point (really a bad idea) and got stuck in loading...

Expected result: mounting on the K-drive (the basic one)

Observed result: falling to the infinity and beyond

Visual: none at the moment

Reproduction: if someone is willing to reproduce it you're free to try, if this happens to me again I'll investigate in detail

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: When leveling up necramechs, if you resummon it, it gets rid of all previously earned affinity
  • VISUAL: none :I
  • REPRODUCTION: level up the necramech, then resummon it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have retained what I have previously earned
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost all affinity and had to farm from level 0 again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: works every time I tried it
  • TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: After summoning your mech, if you hop out of it, you can no longer hop into your archwing until a lot of time has passed
  • VISUAL: none v2 :II
  • REPRODUCTION: summon the necramech, then hop into your warframe, and try to hop into archwing mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: after hopping it, you should be able to equip archwing and fly away
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the game tells me that I can't
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Works every time I tried it v2

Necramech bugs: 

-Doesn't rank up at all.

-If destroyed, the operator is disabled and can only move in a straight line. 

-If destroyed, you can't summon your archgun.

-Using it's 4 completely disables the mech afterward. You can only move. You cannot exit it. You cannot use your weapon.

-Summoning the necramech permanently disables archwing.

2 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Necramech bugs: 

-Doesn't rank up at all.

-If destroyed, the operator is disabled and can only move in a straight line. 

-If destroyed, you can't summon your archgun.

-Using it's 4 completely disables the mech afterward. You can only move. You cannot exit it. You cannot use your weapon.

-Summoning the necramech permanently disables archwing.

You already have your mech? How?

Archived