Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

2 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Necramech bugs: 

-Doesn't rank up at all.

-If destroyed, the operator is disabled and can only move in a straight line. 

-If destroyed, you can't summon your archgun.

-Using it's 4 completely disables the mech afterward. You can only move. You cannot exit it. You cannot use your weapon.

-Summoning the necramech permanently disables archwing.

You already have your mech? How?

hace 5 minutos, tobiparty dijo:

You already have your mech? How?

You can get to rank 2 with the necraloid already. That is enough to get the blueprint. The rest of the parts you could have gotten them yeasterday. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was trying to going into the Cambian drift solo with Revenant on Ps4
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try to go into the Cambian Drift solo with Revenant
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have loaded into the Cambian Drift
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't load all the way through
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've tried going into Cambian Drift it happens. I tested again with loki going in solo and it still didn't load through. Could happen again with other warframes solo and group.
  • DESCRIPTION: I couldn't fully load into the Cambian Drift from the Necrolisk solo with Revenant
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into the necrolisk with Revenant solo and head over to the gates that lead into the Cambian Drift. Try to leave the Necrolisk solo with Revenant and this happens. Could happen again with other warframes solo and group.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've loaded into the Cambion Drift
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck loading 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've tried and it just happens
Edited by (PS4)RazloTriPunisher
  • TYPE: in game, isolation vault bounty.
  • DESCRIPTION: isolation vault 3tier bounties reset
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: happens sometimes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After finishing the first, i should be able to select the next at mother. I would expect a reset when a wom cycle ends.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: First bounty can be selected again. skips directly to the toxin part. mech spawns, secret vault is already empty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens sometimes
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Was hunting for Achivea with a friend. Whenever the spot for their calling ocurred on top of the Cerebrum Magna (not inside, that one worked fine), the Achivea inevitably spawned inside the structure itself, making it impossible to catch them.]
  • VISUALEP9DTCu.jpg PXCWmUq.jpg The images depict both sides of the structure. You can clearly see the bird inside.
  • REPRODUCTION: [Hunting spots near the Cerebrum Magna for Achivea usually lead the calling point into the actual Cerebrum]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Achivea should have spawned accessibly and not stuck inside the structure.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Achivea spawned inside the structure.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happened always when the calling spot was the one on top of the structure (not at the top, just on it). When the calling spot ocurred inside the actual Cerebrum it worked fine for whatever reason.]
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Madacius said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Void dash breaks in Cambion Drift.  So far it breaks 100% of the times i fight necramech guardian in iso vaults but has also done this doing conservation/bounties in free roam.  Instead of void dashing you just jump as if you were in a hub.
  • VISUAL
  • Sorry for video quality,and i dont edit at all.  More details in video description but as you can see Void Dash becomes completely unusable around 1:20 and stays that way until i leave cambion drift.  This has been the case with every iso vault ive done so far, regardless of what frame im using.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure what element of necramech guardian fight is causing the bug but it has been 100% bug rate for me after the fight.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stealth hop around like a doof.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

•  

I will add this. It's not just fighting an enemy necramech even encountering one in open world will break void dash.

• TYPE: Syndicate Rank Up
  • DESCRIPTION: I had the Zymos building in the foundry. Entrati syndicate rank up (rank 2) needed to sacrifce the Zymos blueprint. It used the blueprint from the wip Zymos in the foundry. Crafted parts of the Zymos got detroyed.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a zymos building in the foundry. Rank up to rank 2 of Entrati syndicate. One of the requirements is the Zymos blueprint.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should either not have used the BP of the building Zymos or gave back the built parts of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crafted Zymos parts are "destroyed".
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: -
  • TYPE: Ship decor
  • DESCRIPTION: When trying to move and place my tennocon Necramech statue, it can no longer be placed anywhere despite having been placed before. When trying to rotate it, the pivot manipulator is shown to be the size of the orbiter itself which means the placement hitbox of the statue is constantly clipping into the camera. A similar issue exists with the twitch campaign prex drops, which have larger pivots and hitboxes than normal prex (including that giant one from the tennocon digital pack), which makes them difficult but not impossible to place. 
  • VISUAL: I have more than one image so I have an album: https://imgur.com/a/M8Cyhy6
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into decorate mode and attempt to place the Necramech Statue or one of the Twitch drop prex cards. Try to rotate them while placing, which shows the huge object manipulator. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result is that the objects should have appropriate hitboxes and place in the ship without issue. The Necramech Statue used to have an appropriate hitbox as I used to have it placed in my ship after Tennocon. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The statue cannot be placed at all due to its new hitbox and the prex cards can only be placed far away from the camera. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

My personal theory is that in the statue's case, it is using the scale of the actual Necramechs, which are huge compared to a warframe. 

• DESCRIPTION: Could not collect Scintillant from isolation vaults. I killed a Necramech and saw the orb floating around, tried to hit it with my melee, and nothing happened. It did not disappear, it did not appear to be an object that I could scan or interact with at all. I am certain it was Scintillant because it matched the in-game item visual. My game was set to friends-only and I was the only player. Nobody joined at any point during this session.
  • VISUAL: This was the room that I saw it in. I was able to return later on a subsequent session, but the scintillant did not spawn.
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A. I'm sure you can understand the intense rarity makes it difficult to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orb should shatter and drop scintillant
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A
Edited by Worldbrand
clarified that i returned in a different session
  • Like 2

About Mining:

Going to Plains, Orb Vallis or Cambion directly from navigation instead of going to the town first, makes the minerals spawn close to the start but nowhere else, you can check this by going into caves and not finding a single mineral.

Mining and hitting the hotspot in Cambion doesn't grant a second mineral as reward.

Thaumica resource is WAAAY to RARE!

image.png

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: we were trying to get common avichaea to rank up mother, but the bird can't be tranquilized, he is inside the map
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: just trying to capture an avichaea near Cerebrum Magna
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think it should be on the top of the structure, not inside
  • OBSERVED RESULT: he is inside the strucuture, cant get close to it or see it, unless using the tranquilizer
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens when the spawn is near Cerebrum Magna and we took some time to actually visualize it, maybe it came flying but ended up inside the structure, happened only once but it's only the third time we've tried to get it, its slow because we can only get one and them we have to get out of the map to get another spawn
Edited by Tazemi
  • DESCRIPTION: Just went to talk to the Fish family member of the Entrati to cut parts out of fish, did not get parts.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Check the number of Spinal Cord Sections you own.  Talk to the Fish family member, choose cut fish, select a single Vitreospina (size does not seem to matter), complete the interaction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You have one more Spinal Cord Section than you had previously (check your inventory to verify).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You have the exact same number of Spinal Cord Sections as before you cut.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time on PS4.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to use my fishing spear in Deimos.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Customize your controls so that R1 is set to "Activate Selected Power".  In Deimos open world, use the gear wheel to equip any fishing spear.  You now see a new menu in your lower-right with 3 fishing related items and an image of the R1 button.  Press and hold R1.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing immediately happens, but a follow-up button press of the square button uses the item mapped to square in the fishing items menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The "selected" Warframe power (or Transference) is used. Follow-up button presses do not use fishing items.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time on PS4.  Even if I'm out of energy or otherwise can't cast the Warframe power, instead of using the fishing menu I get the "can't use power" sound.

About: Repeatable 5x Father Tokens claim?

Type: In-Game

Description: A Father token x5 turn in, using the common materials, did not disappear upon being claimed and was usable multiple times. At first I thought it didn't give me any but it did and just stayed available to turn in. It did still use material like normal just the turn in option stayed.

Reproduction: 100% on that turn in. It never left and checking my tokens showed it did in fact give me tokens each time I used it. 

Expected result: Claim 5x father tokens and the turn in would be used up.

Observed result: Claimed 5x father tokens and the turn in option remained.

Reproduction Rate: Unknown. I only had the one 5x token that I could claim. All other token amounts functioned as normal (turn in and disappear)

Edited by (XB1)SCHM4TT
added the "About" section
  • DESCRIPTION: Farming for the Damaged Necramech parts.
  • VISUALVideo of Necramech part falling through the map -Note: The orange item (matrix) gets vacuumed while the green item (Mech Part) does not.
  • REPRODUCTION: Either destroy a Necramech in the Isolation Vaults, or have a Necramech die on the surface, either controlled or active. Make sure to watch from far away and watch for the green drop.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The part should drop and be collectable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The part drops through the floor, resulting in it being uncollectable. Is also not affected by loot gathering mods like Fetch or Vacuum.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever the part drops.
Edited by Incindus
  • DESCRIPTION: I got my necramech built and started leveling it in the cambion drift in vault runs. I noticed once I summoned it again after it blew up, that the mausolon and the mech itself was reset to rank zero. I ended up having to get as much affinity I can without having the mech die, otherwise I can't get any more affinity because resummoning it would reset its ranks.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon the necramech via gear wheel
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected it to spawn in with its ranks I gained while in its previous life. (It died at rank 4, expected it to come back at rank 4.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It comes in with weapon and mech at rank zero, regardless of what I did in its previous life.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've observed it to happen every time I summon it via gear wheel.

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: T am on stage 3/4 of the "reclaim whats ours" bounty, and the cache is in a place where i cannot open it to progress

VISUAL: unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: I don't know what I did to make it happen

REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't know how often this happens since this is my first time doing the bounty.

• TYPEIn-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't craft the Panzer Vulpaphyla, an message says "The weapon could not be built, the parts have not been consumed" , i'm tryng to craft an Panzer Vulpaphyla with Adra mutagen and Virox Antigen.
  • VISUAL
  • ecGEG2i.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Got to craft and Vulpaphyla with Son, select Panzer Vulpaphyla, Adra mutagen and Virox Antigen, click on "craft", error pops up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should have crafted the Panzer Vulpaphyla
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It gives an error
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always when trying to craft it
  • TYPE: Predesite sounds
  • DESCRIPTION: Far as I know, I just entered the orbiter.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Listen to Predesite sounds in the Drift and in-mission as a companion and then in the orbiter. They do not sound the same and sound like a normal kubrow in the ship. Also missing kubrow sounds appearently??? And not just on the predesite, on all of the kubrow types. It's been around for a loooooooong time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should sound similar to in-game and in the drift. not like a normal kubrow.... which I know should be making additional barking sounds during some pet animations???
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Does not sound like a predesite in the orbiter.... again missing kubrow sounds.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.0.4

• TYPE: [ In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION:I had the necramech statue on that they gave for being in the tennocon's repeater, but when I moved it it would not let me position it anywhere, I decided to remove it and put it back but now it does not let me
  • VISUALSdtQOn3.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just trying to place the statue
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The statue should be placed as it was before
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The statue marks any position as incorrect
  • TYPE: Visual / Art.
  • DESCRIPTION: Diriga Deluxe Skin (The one that comes with Hydroid Deluxe) Floats lower than the normal skin.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just equip the deluxe skin on the 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Diriga floats at the same height with all skins.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tentacles from the deluxe skin clips with the warframe model at the left shoulder.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always when the deluxe skin is equiped.

During Vault missions, the stage require you to protect Loid. I used Nova’s portal to make him go faster but when he coming back after activated all 4 power generators. If he travel through Nova’s portal that aim to the door vault and he will go through the door vault and get stuck inside

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Necromech exalted weapon mods (The 4) stack upon every activation 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/NcX1pFv
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod The necramechs exalted for crit then activate the ability several times and it will go up to reds 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mods should only apply once
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon damage and crit scales per weapon activation