Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Standing on a tentalog, grumbling at flying fish and aggro. Tried to pick up some items that had dropped with the infested spear and, as post above, re: spear, lost all control save for mouselook aind 'aim' although that, was rather spazmodic
  • VISUAL:Have small video, but it's like 79 Meg, so not QUITE sure how to best get it to you
  • REPRODUCTION: Try spearing items/pickups?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not turning into a raather pretty statue with added items and fishybits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Turned into a statue. no fishybits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (well, one out of one anyway. that counts, right?)

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Level Up Necraloid Standing to level 3

VISUAL: 941Dz5T.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Level Necraloid Syndicate to level 3

EXPECTED RESULT: Rank UP Reward screen should have a reward(s) to choose from.

OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot choose a reward. Exiting prompts: Are you sure you want to exit. You will be prompted to choose a reward later.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time that you go to Necraloid standing because you cannot choose a reward.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Revivification Creatures (PanzerVulp) Not Showing Up
  • VISUALPic_1.png?width=988&height=558 Pic_2.png?width=988&height=559Pic_3.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempted to find another Panzer but could not during my hunts
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After perfect capturing a Panzer Vulpaphyla, I noticed that it did not pop up in revivification. While I do have the tags to prove the capture, I do not have the ability to build the beast I captured. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received the tags but as shown in the pictures, there is no option to select the captured creature for revivification. 

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Operator void dash lost functionality if operator is affected by magnetic effect or by doing to much void dash in a row and depleting all the energy. causing the lost of void dash and only performing a superjump

REPRODUCTION: get affected by a magnetic proc or skill nullfier aura or red flow effect of fass while using the operator or deplete all energy using void dash in a row.

EXPECTED RESULT: after regaining energy we should be able to keep doing void dash

OBSERVED RESULT: we lost all functionality of void dash, and only perform a super jump with the operator

DESCRIPTION: Killing a Necramech most of their drop clip through the floor except the drops that give standing for their syndicate so the drop we lost are resources and Necramech parts

REPRODUCTION: Kill a Necramech from a distance and see most of their drops get lost thank to the clipping issue

EXPECTED RESULT: After killing a Necramech we should be able to collect the loot on the floor

OBSERVED RESULT: After killing the Necramech we lost the drops to craft them, only getting the drops that give standing for their syndicate.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech part drops fall through the floor
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/IRQh1QS
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill a Necramech and have it drop a damaged part
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The drop lands on the floor to be
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The drop falls through the floor never to be seen again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% unless the player is close enough to pick it up before it goes through the floor.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes, when doing Isolation Vaults, in the "solve the code" part, all the icons are the same (Fauss)
  • VISUAL:Captura_de_pantalla_102.png
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems to happens randomly, but I only did Tier 1 Isolation Vaults, so I'm not sure if this happens in Tier 2 and Tier 3
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should show different icons, like it was designed in first place
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It just showed all icons like the same, but it still works like they were different, so it seems to be a visual bug
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened to me twice in the 7-10 runs I already did

Type: In game

Description: The broken Necromech parts that drop upon killing the Vault necromechs fall through the floor. 

I need to be standing on the mech when it dies to collect the loot, I haven't been able to screenshot this, but I (and many clan members) have noticed drops falling through the map many times. 

This happens every time a mech dies and a special loot drops. 

• TYPE:In-Game, Necramech]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Affinity is resetting when you redeploy the Necramech]
  • VISUAL: [Visual before redeployment:wiCKvW8.jpg
    Visual after redeployment:
    IEv56vN.jpg]
  • REPRODUCTION: [leave your Necramech and redeploy it after you made some room between you and the old Necramech. Or let it be destroyed and redeploy immediately]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Necramech should have retained all the Affinity it collected while deployed.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Affinity gets reset to where it was when the mission begun.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100 %]

another one related to the Necramech:

• TYPE: [In-Game, Necramech]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Not being able to deploy your Archwing after you left the Necramech and are back in your warframe.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Deploy Necramech, leave Necramech, change to Warframe, try to deploy Archwing]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have been able to deploy my Archwing]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I'm not able to deploy my Archwing right away. I have to deploy my K-Drive, dismount my K-Drive and then im Able to deploy my Archwing.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100 %]

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Fallen-Xero:
  • DESCRIPTION: Revivification Creatures (PanzerVulp) Not Showing Up
  • VISUALPic_1.png?width=988&height=558 Pic_2.png?width=988&height=559Pic_3.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempted to find another Panzer but could not during my hunts
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After perfect capturing a Panzer Vulpaphyla, I noticed that it did not pop up in revivification. While I do have the tags to prove the capture, I do not have the ability to build the beast I captured. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received the tags but as shown in the pictures, there is no option to select the captured creature for revivification. 

i noticed that with the Rare doglike Critter, but it dont seem to be a bug. you can Catch them before they are attacked by Infested, but then they only give the Tags. If they are attacked by Infested they change their name to "Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla" and then they can be used in the Revivification.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Loc-pin stuck in unreachable areas]
  •  
  • VISUAL:
  • unknown.png?width=887&height=501unknown.png?width=887&height=501
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: [place a loc pin on the infested tileset before you confront the necramech, wait for tileset change]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [loc-pin stay where they were placed originally? or not be allowed to place loc pins at all due to changing tilesets]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [loc-pin stuck inside geometry with no way to remove it]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [have not added a single loc pin after i lost this one, but this is most probably is 100% reproducible

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Token timers are inactive while viewing from main window, but do update if you mouseover for details
  • VISUALAdnyTRz.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Interact with Father, see timers not updating. Open the details window, and then close it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Timers should update both while idling in main window, or mouseover the item.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Details window timers update as intended, while the main timers (seen in the main window) updates only when the details window is open and then closed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens always

• DESCRIPTION: Mech parts have no collision and fall through the ground
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/3X7h2ei
  • REPRODUCTION: You kill a mech and don't stand on it as it dies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mech part hitting the ground so I could grab it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mech part falls through the world and you can't get it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time a part drops

• DESCRIPTION: Necramechs seem to loose levels whenever you summon them multiple times in a mission. With the Necramech summon item, for example should I resummon my mech so I can walk past a tight doorway. The Level 3 mech will go down to Level 2. Loosing the Stormshroud ability, which makes leveling the Mech very frustrating.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to summon a Level 3 Voidrig Necramech with both the Stormshroud and Necraweb abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I summon a Level 2 Voidrig Necramech which lacks the Stormshroud ability.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 out of 3, of my summons have resulted in my Necramech downleveling. 

2 hours ago, gencaptcrunch said:

While fishing in the Cambrian Drift caves, my spear stuck an enemy. I was using the Spari Spear. I lost all input. /Unstuck regained mouse look and aiming down sights. Further /Unstuck commands had no further results. Aborting mission/party returning to Necralisk regained player input.

66lUyyP.jpg

Had the same bug happen to me, though in trying to fire the Spari fishing spear at a target under me it fired backwards. Retained mouse control immediately. /unstuck similarly provided no help. Was able to regain full control after a 10o in my squad was able to push me off of a cliff. 

• DESCRIPTION: One of father's part requisition item can be bought multiple times. At first i thought my game lagged and the purchase wasn't processed so i bought it a second time to make sure but the item still remain. Had to buy it again to make sure the resource actually decreased and it did. Other items on the shop doesn't have this problem and i haven't encounter this on any other shop either.
  • VISUAL:

unknown.png

unknown.png

• REPRODUCTION: Item can be bought multiple times (tried buying it three times)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Item should disappear after buying it once
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Item remain on the list
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (3/3 attempt)

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: summoning your necramech after gaining a level or levels resets it to what it was when you started the mission so if you started at lvl 7 leveled  up to 8 then resummoned the mech it resets to 7
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not getting the level reset when you resummon the mech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: mech level reset every single time
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

3 hours ago, Totorochan said:

DESCRIPTION: The "Helminth" interaction on the helminth chair removes the cyst and inoculates the warframe. No confirmation, no warning.

REPRODUCTION: Attempt to interact with the Helminth chair without the Helminth System upgrade from the Entrati

EXPECTED RESULT: Interaction with new system

OBSERVED RESULT: Old system interaction takes place with no warning

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Have you gotten the Helminth segment from 'Son' on Deimos? You have to get rank 3 Entrati.

• DESCRIPTION: Was just trying to rank up my newly acquired necramech, and it just doesnt keep affinity most of the time. I have been constantly been sent back to rank 5 for 30 minutes.
  • VISUAL:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yo3bVUaRmBaTuQxJwSG1dqia2qwA4uzJ/view?usp=sharing
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon a player-owned necramech, either jump out of it and resummon it or, if it gets destroyed resummon it, sometimes even just jump back in
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to keep my affinity ranks for my necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When ever i do anything in the reproduction area, that includes just getting out, my necramech resets back to the affinity i started the mission with, sometimes it keeps it but most of the time it doesnt.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens almost every time

• DESCRIPTION: Atmospheric archwing's Move Down control no longer works if it's bound to the same key as Hold to Crouch (even though Hold to Crouch doesn't do anything when in atmospheric archwing).
  • REPRODUCTION: Bind both atmospheric Archwing Move Down to Space and Hold to Crouch to Space, go into the Cambion Drift, deploy the Archwing Launcher, and observe that Archwing Move Down doesn't work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archwing Move Down should work, even when bound to the same key as Hold to Crouch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hold to Crouch prevents Archwing Move Down if bound to the same key (even though archwings can't crouch).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I tried it.

Archived