Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Spoilers for the quest of the heart :

Révélation

first bug I encountered : when sister asks you to fish the mission would not register I had my spear out and the objective would tell me to equip my fishing spear

Second Bug : in the descent to the heart in the mec ,the second door would not open and I had to restard the mission for it to function. The second ability of the mec doesn't work as well : after casting it you're instructed to press M5 to throw the canister , this would simply yield me the message "Ability use prevented" , and when I used M5 in mid air while hovering it would
launch the 3rd ability despite not having it unlocked yet .

9 minutes ago, Ianto said:

I have the same issue.

17 minutes ago, Linauas said:
  • TYPE: [In game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Trying to progress the first necramech quest, and i can't get through the second door it simply won't open]
  • VISUAL: [For some reason i can't paste a screenshot]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just walk up to the door, tried restarting the mission and game, it didn't help]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Expected the door to open]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Door doesn't open]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time so far]

Like someone sugessted DON'T USE SOLO MODE.After i changed, door opened!

• TYPE: In-Game quest
  • DESCRIPTION: Found a wrong word (yup that all)
  • VISUAL:
    Révélation

lKzua8U.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Just do the quest
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe word
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waframe word
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just do the quest

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Xaku's left hand is aggressively clipping through the Kuva Karak.  Was in the testing chamber with him and noticed it is quite out of alignment.  This is with the noble animation set if that helps. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Was happening in mission as well as the testing chamber.  Changing to a secondary or melee and then changing back didn't change the position of the left hand.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hands should be holding rifle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hand is phasing through rifle.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems consistent.

Ingame bug:

The UI breaks upon returning to your orbiter/finishing a mission. The credits and platinum disappear until you restart the game.

Replication of bug: Complete a basic mission, head back to your orbiter.

Expected result: The Credit and Plat. counter should be there upon return to orbiter.

Observed result: Those two counters are missing from the screen.

Reproductive Result: Credit Counter and Plat. Counter are viewable during a mission and once finished. But disappears entirely in the Orbiter. Tested with Valkyr and Frost. Done both on Uranus and Earth. Results are the same.

• DESCRIPTION: I opened the Armory and selected the Quassus. Normally there is a Stance filter for selecting Stance mods.  The Stance filter is gone and no Stance mods are in the mod list.
  • REPRODUCTION: As far as I could tell just equipping the Quassus and trying to modify it has been consistent.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapons should have a Stance mod filter and access to Stance mods for that weapon type.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stance mod filter is missing, and no stances are showing up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried changing to different weapons and back again but could not get the filter/mods to show.,

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Did the bonus part of the isolation vault mission and after completing it and collecting the rewards I'm stuck at the end with a quest marker that won't disapear.
  • SiewF8c.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think the mission should have been completed or given me an extra step here.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was stuck with the mission marker until I went back to Cambion Drift where it gave me a mission complete.

• DESCRIPTION: When using navigation console, the star chart is completely black. Cannot get out of it and have to exit the game. I've tried verifying game files to no avail. If I change quests before opening nav console, the star chart works. If I change back to the original quest, it is broken again.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens every time I close game and log back in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Star chart should be visible and able to interact with.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Star chart is black and can't interact.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: When updating to new update via launcher on GeForce Now, app crashes.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens every time I log in.

Hello everyone, DE probably isn't in control of this, but I just wanted to see who else is having Warframe launcher issues from GeForce Now where the app is crashing after the recent update. Feel free to reply below.

Player's Necramech death sound seems to bypass in game volume setting.  It play at maximum volume
My windows volume setting is at 100%, in game master 10%.

Honestly, I used a headphone and it almost blow my ears off at the final part of the quest (..I die a lot).

2 minutes ago, dingus76 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: When using navigation console, the star chart is completely black. Cannot get out of it and have to exit the game. I've tried verifying game files to no avail.

We should have this fixed next Hotfix. 

• DESCRIPTION: During the "Descend to The Heart" quest step, upon reaching Loid at the entrance of the vault the objective marker remains stationary on him and I have no method of progressing further. Leaving and restarting the mission does not resolve the issue, as it persists on consecutive attempts. I have also tried relaunching the game, which did not help either.
  • VISUAL:7E14D164234C5E99648BBCD8DD5D7434A12D16AA
  • REPRODUCTION: Not known
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As I haven't done the quest before, I can only assume that Loid woud have a dialoge prompt before I can continue further.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loid as completely uninteractable, preventing me from progressing further.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I attempt the mission.

UPDATE: On another attempt, after clearing the enemies that attack after Brother finishes talking, I received communication from him and Loid, which I hadn't on previous attempts.I am not presented the Requiem puzzel that I was meant to had thing progressed correctly in the first place.

Am 21.8.2020 um 20:15 schrieb [DE]Bear:
  • TYPE: [ In-Game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [was on the way to the Heart to repair it well turnd out i cant because i cant use anything BECAUSE THE GOD DAM OMNI TOOL DID NOT EQUIP]
  • REPRODUCTION: [if i would know i would avoid it]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should be able to repair the damn heart]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [well could not shoot or anything for that matter tried killing the mech did not work still nothing]

TYPE: Trading

DESCRIPTION: when attempting to trade in a dojo, no other players appeared visually and nobody could be seen or selected at the trading post. Tried trading at Maroos Bazaar, same result no other players were to be seen or could be traded with

VISUAL: None

REPRODUCTION: Loaded into Dojo (even after restarting the game) then into Maroos Bazaar, no players apeared at both locations, thus trading was impossible

EXPECTED RESULT: trade like normal

OBSERVED RESULT: other players did neither appear visually, nor get registered at the trading post

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent

51 minutes ago, dingus76 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: When using navigation console, the star chart is completely black. Cannot get out of it and have to exit the game. I've tried verifying game files to no avail.

I had this exact same issue. Restarting the game didnt seem to help, but going to the codes and telling it to begin heart of deimos, then going to nav worked.

• TYPE: in-game 
  • DESCRIPTION: I was going towards the vault for the mission and a door that i need to pass won't open up
  • VISUAL:
  • Screenshot_208.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: for the door to open up and let me pass
  • OBSERVED RESULT: door doesn't open up but area behind the door shows up on map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i restart the mission (even with a full game restart).

Heart of Deimos - Necramech Section

Discovered when given the Omni-tool by a character (Brother) during the closing phase of the mission, I hit F and switched back to my gun- however there is no way to switch back to the Omni-Tool, meaning I had to redo the mission fully.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech repair heart failure (mission cannot be completed)
  • VISUAL: N/A (sorry)
  • REPRODUCTION: Swap weapons after receiving "Omni" as part of quest
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Swap from omni to weapon, and back to omni
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Swapped from omni to weapon, cannot re-equip omni or exit nercamech through any means
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First try, accidental. I assume it will reproduce every time.

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Updating the game as per usual.
  • VISUAL
    Screenshot-772.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Relaunching the launcher.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've playing right now.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Still stuck after few cache verification and relaunching, restarting router.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens whenever I retry.

Archived