Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Mirage on Cambion Drift - Any kind of game mode
  • DESCRIPTION: Even during Fass and in the light Mirage's Eclipse remains on shadow buff mode (deffensive)
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Mirage, go to Cambion Drift, pick a well illuminated spot and activate Eclipse
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Eclipse giving damage buff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got defensive buff instead
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. Not a bug, just dark world design but at least change Eclipse light threshold. Same happens in the new Corpus Ships.

Lotus-Levels-Proc-Infestation-Infested-M

Bugs

1. Falling through the floor when inside cave or vault specially when transference from operator back to warframe

2. Scintillant drops still low inspite of a lot of things needing it

3. Mining ui bug: white spots and the ore disappearing from certain angles. White lockon target is too fine

4. Common Avichaea too small, doesnt always spawn, fragile and too much requirement. Please remove or fix this animal

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Avichaea does something *strange*]
  • VISUAL: [
    Spoiler

Warframe0269.jpg

Warframe0270.jpg

]
  • REPRODUCTION: [On this Call Spot (Cerebrum Magna) the Avichaea get Stuck in this thing or something else, look at Screenshots x)]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Avichaea  spawn? on the wrong places, sometimes on a completet differen spot than the Call Spot]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Like 9/10 Times? dont know other guys on voice said they had same struggles]
    Extra: Red footprints on a red planet? And the Footprints goes sometiomes thourg walls so u need to search it on other spots

1 hour ago, KillingPerfection said:

Greetings,

I'd like to report that during solo free roam at Cambian Drift, I have experienced the following glitch/bug twice so far.

It occurs when I am fishing. After I spear the fish, my Warframe freezes. I cannot move around. I can aim, but can't throw the fishing spear. My camera can pan around 360 but I can't change back to weapons, nor equip archwing or use any gear items. I also tried to use the unstuck command but to no avail. Basically I am rooted in one spot unable to do anything other than to abort and loose all my precious resources.

Update - Movement of warframe regained after dying/ killed by enemies.

If you're in a party they can go extract to town and it will start a timer which will end you as well so you can keep your loot. If you're not set to solo, you could also invite someone since chat still works and then have them extract. I saved a friend's loot this way.

Le 21/08/2020 à 20:15, [DE]Bear a dit :

To add to the post above :

• TYPE: In-game, wild hunt
  • DESCRIPTION: When achiveas are shot with the stun rifle, they stay in place, even if they are in the air and therefore impossible to get. Trying to jump to them yield no prompt. They end up blowing up randomly after a few minutes, without the player being able to capture them at all.
  • VISUAL: 200828014521852120.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Find wild ones who are just in place, not doing anything, and stun them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Once stun, they should fall to the ground, like every other flying creature than can be stunned
  • OBSERVED RESULT:They have an animation showing them falling asleep and then stay where they were, out of reach and impossible to capture
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only seen one group of them, there were three of them, all three shared the same behaviour

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech damaged parts dropped by enemy necramechs seem to lack collision, meaning they fall straight through the floor, preventing pickup (unless you are standing right next to the necramech when it dies, or manage to keep your sentinel alive so it can vacuum the pickup)
  • REPRODUCTION: kill the necramech without a vacuum-enabled companion active
  • EXPECTED RESULT: necramech damaged part falls to the floor, allowing the player to walk over them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: a green pickup very obviously falls through the floor when the necramech dies.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: as far as i can tell, 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: This occurs while battling the necramechs in isolation vaults. If I void dash, I am sometimes kicked back to the warframe. I'm assuming that this - as well as the nullification and temporary ability loss - is an intentional ability of the mechs. However, this will always (in my experience) result in permanent loss of operator abilities. I can no longer use void dash, and just jump up. Many operator abilities are tied to void dash, meaning that this removes all of those as well as greatly reducing maneuverability. This persists until leaving the Drift. On occasion, fighting the next necramech in the following vault can undo it somehow, but I am unsure of what causes it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use void dash near necramechs in isolation vaults.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The necramech's nullification/operator cancel ability (which should be telegraphed somehow) kicks the player back to the warframe, temporarily preventing abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The necramech's nullification/operator cancel ability kicks the player back to the warframe, temporarily preventing warframe abilities. and permanently preventing void dash.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens nearly every time void dash is used near necramechs in isolation vaults, and probably in other locations as well. It is guaranteed to happen if they kick the operator back to the warframe.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to do void dash, void dash become slow jumping in the void mode, sometime it will fix itself after a few second
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, I just walk around in the open world and then got this bug, not even in the isolation chamber or do anything with Necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to do void dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Slowly jumping in the void mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: seems dynamical, Sometime will fix itself, Stay in the mission longer will even make it becomes permanent won't fix itself

• DESCRIPTION: I have an issue where I capture a vulpaphyla, but it will not register for the Son's pet process of making a companion. I've caught around four, but none of them show up in revivification. As far as I can tell this is bug, and it is really annoying as there is no way I can progress the system. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempted multiple catches and nothing. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vulpaphyla show up for revivification
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It does not show up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Will not fix itself

Found answer. Apparently you need a weakened vulpaphyla for the pet thing. Was not aware of that. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: After completing T1 ISO vault runs, mother does not give T2 bounty but gives a T1 ISO bounty again. (Same result for every mother in the map)
  • REPRODUCTION: Continuously occurring ever since the cycle change around 6-7 AM EST. Tried with multiple squads at different cycles. Same result
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mother offers T2 ISO vault run (level 40-50)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mother offers another T1 ISO vault bounty instead
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: continuously since 6-7 AM EST

There is currently a bug with the customisable Necramech's not properly gaining affinity. Basically if you exit the Necramech and go back into your Warframe then it simply looses all of it's affinity gained, it can also happen at random. And finally you don't receive the affinity bonus for the Necramech's upon completing a mission.

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech damaged parts dropped by enemy necramechs seem to lack collision, meaning they fall straight through the floor, preventing pickup (unless you are standing right next to the necramech when it dies, or manage to keep your sentinel alive so it can vacuum the pickup)
  • REPRODUCTION: kill the necramech without a vacuum-enabled companion active
  • EXPECTED RESULT: necramech damaged part falls to the floor, allowing the player to walk over them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: a green pickup very obviously falls through the floor when the necramech dies.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: as far as i can tell, 100%

This and also the vacuum ability doesn't seem to even work on the parts. Me and my friend farmed only together. He got al the parts, I still need the pod.

Type: In game.

Description: Hystrix pistol cannot harm enemies afflicted by Xaku's Accuse ability.

Visual: None.

Reproduction: Play Xaku and cast Accuse on anything and then attempt to shoot with the Hystrix.

Expected Result: Damage being dealt.

Observed Result: No damage, no stagger, no status procs.

Reproduction Rate: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Conservation of common Avichae, starting at the conservation point west of Cerebrum Magna.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the trail until the 4th part
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Avichae should be able to be shot with Tranq gun
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Avichae spawns in the Cerebrum Magna structure, with no way to acces it. I can see it with the Tranq gun, but it's inside and cannot be reached
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Four times in a row now.

Pictures: see previous posts.

The conservation itself is already a pain and not fun, this bug makes it even harder. The problem is that the point from where you have to use the lure is too far inside, causing the Avichaea to spawn inside the structure.

Possible solutions: make the Avichaea spawn higher, above the structure. Or relocate the lure point so that it always spawns outside.

• SOLVED IT

i didnt saw the message for some reason

TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: i cant acces heart of deimos questline it says i need mars junction althrought i did it months ago on picture im on mars junction
  • VISUALNevtelen.png
  • REPRODUCTION: tried doing mars junction 5 times still cant count in

12 hours ago, Muntyness said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing a bounty qith the Latrox Une sample quest, when you have a full party he needs 25 samples for his mission. To get the bonus he needs about 2 minutes to actually upload all 25 samples, but you are only given 1 minute of time to upload. So you auto faily the bonus for the bounty when you hit that mission..
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a bounty. Get the sample collection mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The time before he retreats should be scaled in line with the samples collected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The time is not scaled to the amount of samples he needs to upload.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single bloody time.

Time shouldn't even be the bonus objective. It should be "keep his health about 80%" or something. It's a defence objective - nothing you do speeds up or shortens the timer. The goal is to keep him alive - so the bonus should be related to the defence. 

• TYPE: Companion app
  • DESCRIPTION: Activities -> Extractors does not contain new zone (Deimos), despite ability to send extractors on PC. App can retrieve extractors that were previously sent to Deimos, but cannot send them back out.
  • VISUAL: I don't have one for this
  • REPRODUCTION: Open Warframe app. From the left hamburger menu, select "Activities". Select "Extractors" from the next menu. Scroll through the list and check if Deimos is present or not.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Deimos is available as a location to send extractors.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Deimos is not listed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PS4)trontor:
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea never spawns during conservation blocking Syndicate progress
  • REPRODUCTION: Animal conservation in Cambion Drift, find a Avichaea calling point, use lure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After using the lure successfully the animal should spawn and Son should announce the sub species.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The conversation is stuck at "Locate and Tranquillise", no animal spawns, Son never comments on the sub species.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

They fly. Try looking up above the spot... it may take a while but they do spawn.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: [I was doing a Bountie & just used the 4 ability for the mech & the gun on the right uses the fire of the weapon you have Equped
  • But not the 4th abilitys gun fire or bullets but the left gun is fine.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [just use the 4th ability in the mech .]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [both guns should have fired the same projectile.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [one gun was firing different then the other]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [95%]

Avichaea targets will sometimes spawn inside of the Cerebrum Magna structure in the Cambion Drift. Only seen this happen when the call point is inside of the actual cave, have had it happen once or twice, the Avichaea spawned inside the infested structure above both times. Running the game on PC. I was expecting to to spawn above or having it fly into the actual cave, but, well.... You know the result.

unknown.png

unknown.png

On 2020-08-27 at 10:53 AM, Lyndylyn said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Fighting Nechramechs on Isolated Vault bounties bricks the ability to use spoiler mode void dash
  • REPRODUCTION: Switching to spoiler mode while fighting the IV bounty Nechramechs
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Could void dash like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void dashing only makes the spoiler mode float slowly in midair; returning to warframe sometimes prevents casting abilities for a few seconds
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Bricked 3 times of 3 attempted Isolated Vault runs

This still isn't addressed

21 hours ago, DarkCycotech said:
  •  
  • DESCRIPTION: When pressing escape, it doesn't display the other players or I can't start the mission/select the check mark when other players selected the mission. The only way to have this reappear is to go back to your orbiter then go back to the necralisk.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

20200827120911_1

• REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate it. It just happens from time to time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player(s) displayed on the top left corner. Also if squad member select the mission, it should of been displayed next to the squad members.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Squad members disappeared on the menu screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens too frequent.

i have this same bug (still in 29.0.4) and for me its 100% of time when i go in necralisk from cambion drift and when im in grp

Archived