Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Type - In Game

Description - Damaged necramech parts not being awarded to all members of the squad when running isolation vaults when the mechranech drops a part

Visual - From what I have experienced, only one player gets the message about receiving the damaged mechranech part, while the rest do not.

Reproduction - I don't know, except for running the isolation bounty with a squad of 2 or more players.

Expected result - All players in the squad get the damaged mechranech part

Observed result - Only one player in the squad receives the dropped part.

Reproduction rate - I've run three isolation vaults with a friend.  He hosted two and I hosted one, just to be sure it wasn't a client host bug.  A damaged mechranech item dropped 2 of those 3 times, once when he was host and once when I was host.  Both times the item dropped, he received it while i did not.

Please disregard this, as I see it was addressed in the hotfix earlier today and I overlooked it while reading the hotfix notes.  

• TYPE: [In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mining. Many nodes on Deimos are embedded in the terrain, ESPECIALLY where there are maggot boils. Sometimes two adjacent ones have mining nodes hidden in them
  • VISUAL: Please implement just pasting images here. I'm not going to three different sites just to give you a picture of a damn bug
  • REPRODUCTION:Go mining
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mining nodes are buried in the terrain
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A lot of mining nodes ~10-15% are buried in terrain, verified with mining laser diamond
    Also, some of the mining points are hidden in the terrain, although you can sometimes hit them if you wave the laser around enough
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: They are everywhere, especially in caves. Go see yourself....

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramechs out on the Drift not dropping anything after death
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, simple transfering into mech works but after death of mech nothing drops loot wise
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Loot to drop from mech be it parts or the token things
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No loot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time since most recent patch

• PLATFORM: PC
  • DESCRIPTION: Rank 9 Vapor Trail Mod and Rank 10 Vapor Trail Mod have same effect listed in item description, rank 10 still has a higher drain
  • REPRODUCTION: Rank (or preview) the mod Vapor Trail to rank 9 and compare to rank 10
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The rank 10 mod would have a stronger effect than the rank 9 mod
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They have the same listed effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemingly 100%

c0999e0ca0e785dcf7fac19d990b87af.png

09b98107245421e7c93d567781e639e8.png

1 minute ago, dman2240 said:
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, simple transfering into mech works but after death of mech nothing drops loot wise

That was a change DE made on purpose with the patch

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos Carnis (the new Centipede enemies) do not grant Affinity on death. This is also true for the Rex variant.
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill a Carnis, and see that the affinity pop-up does not appear and does not affect the affinity of your weapons.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Carnis should grant affinity upon death, like all other enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity pop-up appears and there is no change in the amount of affinity my weapon has in the mission log screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time, even after restarting the game.

• DESCRIPTION: Nekros' shadow of the dead spawns count as enemies for the 'defend this area' objective, or something similar to that.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get the bounty where you gotta defend an area. Bring Nekros. Use shadow of the dead.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I shouldn't have failed this type of bounty objective several times
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I failed this type of bounty objective several times
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I use Nekros' shadow of the dead on this bounty objective.

TYPE: Skills

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's Prowl deactivates when entering Isolation Bounty 3rd phase, upon approaching a live Necramech for the first time.
Immediately trying to turn it back on will give the 'skills disabled' blue glitch visual + sound effect. Moving a meter or two away and then turning it back on works fine.
After being reactivated, Prowl will:

• Turn itself off when shooting any of the arrows from Ivara's Quiver once said arrow has landed (not when first fired/in flight). Have to wait for the arrow's animation to finish to turn Prowl back on, otherwise it doesn't work.
  • Sometimes, but not always turn itself off on transference out.

All of this will stop happening once all nearby Necramechs have been destroyed.

Note that this also used to happen upon approaching active Necramechs in the field during Vome phase. It no longer seems to happen.

VISUAL: Haven't been able to capture it. Picture Prowl being on, followed by not being on any longer. Nothing special is seen or heard.
Trying to turn it back on without moving away first will give the blue glitch effect.

REPRODUCTION: Be on Ivara with Prowl on. Approach an active Necramech inside an Isolation Vault for the first time. Prowl will turn itself off something like 40-80m away (I'm not sure about the distance, it's a little difficult to tell).
Turn Prowl back on, use any of the arrows from Quiver - it will turn off once the arrow has landed.
Turn Prowl back on, transference out - it may turn off right away, may not. Seems to be a per session thing.

EXPECTED RESULT: Prowl shouldn't be turning itself off under these conditions.

OBSERVED RESULT: It jolly well did!

REPRODUCTION RATE: Prowl turns off 100% of the time upon entering the area for the first time. After that, using a skill from the quiver within the area seems to also turn it off every time, but not outside of it. Transference doesn't always turn it off.

• TYPE: In-orbital
  • DESCRIPTION: The helmith infusion the "hack" abilit not infuse:
  • VISUAL: Game Message
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to imput this ability in Loki, after lvl up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Infusion
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After few tries, I give up, later in my arsenal the ability was in the select mod config
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Few tries, I need another lvl with abilit to try this again.

yDAOHKd.jpg

Obs: idk if the outhers HA (Helminth Ability) get buged too cuz I just lvl 3 in helminth system
-----

• TYPE: Mission-Pluto
  • DESCRIPTION: The plants on pluto just not spwannig
  • VISUAL: absence of the object
  • REPRODUCTION: Try another mission on pluto, just not spawning any mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Scan the plant
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I try another mission in the same planet, no results, in another planets is ok
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: arrount 5 missions in the right spots

zRHj5wl.jpg

Obs: we supposedly need feed the helminth with this ones too, right?

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION :Sometimes mech's Guard mode deals infinite damage.
  • VISUAL:

dTKaiWu.png

ZFFtFD7.png

CXlBhNo.png

• REPRODUCTION: Don't know,Usually happens when I join an already ongoing mission,does not work as the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should only bring out the Arquebex,dealing it's normal damage 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When entenring guard mode it pulls both Arquebex and the primary archgun,apllying both of their mods,whenever entering guard mode again,the mods are applied once again,increasing damage and fire rate,resulting on these broken numbers .
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happens 1/5 if the time,never as the host

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: While leveling a Panzer Vulpaphyla sometimes the level get reset when the pet die, so it can go from level 20 to lvl 0

REPRODUCTION: level up your pet and wait for it to die to get their level reset, but the chance to the level to get reset is not 100%

EXPECTED RESULT: Pet level don't reset when it die

OBSERVED RESULT: Pet level get reset to 0 when it die, the chance is not 100% of the time

Just now, dman2240 said:

They removed this function a while ago. The acquisition of mech parts from piloted and destroyed Necramechs. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was doing vault runs, after defeating a necramech, ALL skills were disabled, can't go operator even after exiting the vaults. Dying *sometimes* reactivated them
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Use 5 a lot while fighting vault necramechs, like spamming to heal the WF, void dashing against them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: able to use skills, able to go to and from operator mode
  • OBSERVED RESULT: all skills disabled (even after getting out of the vault), can't go to operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Been happening frequently since HoD launch, still happened today during a vault run as of with 08/29/20 (gmt+8) with all the previous patches/hotfixes

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Was doing vault runs, while fighting necramechs, If I go into operator mode, it won't be able to go back to the warframe unless the operator 'dies'. Also the inverse happens. If i'm using WF when the bug activates, it won't be able to go into operator mode unless it dies and uses up a revive... but even then the bug will still persist and will need to use up revives just to be able to use it again
  • VISUAL: pic here is in front of the bonus vault door AFTER completing it, but it will still persist even outside in the open world map

RlFcTik.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just moving to and from operator mode a lot in the vaults. Happens sometimes during the toxicity phases, sometimes inside the necramech vaults itself
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to move freely between wf and operator modes
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  If i'm using WF when the bug activates, it won't be able to go into operator mode unless it dies and uses up a revive... but even then the bug will still persist and will need to use up revives just to be able to use it again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Been happening frequently since HoD launch, still happened today during a vault run as of with 08/29/20 (gmt+8) with all the previous patches/hotfixes. Very frequently since its been happening from morning till night vault runs

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:: Happened during the fight with the Necramech Guardians.If i go into operator mode during the necramech fights,Transferring back to the warframe is disabled EVEN WHEN the Necramech Guardian HAS BEEN DESTROYED. But when used with Umbra,and when the operator "dies",I ( now is controlling Umbra) is falling through the grounds,as you can see in the picture below. Note : Using /unstuck will not fix the situation with transferrence being disabled until I go back to Necralisk hub.
  • VISUAL: 
  • unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Using the operator DURING AND AFTER the NECRAMECH GUARDIAN FIGHT
  • EXPECTED RESULTS: Being able to use transferrence back into the WARFRAME normally AFTER THE NECRAMECH FIGHT,and UMBRA doesn't fall through the landscape like the visual provided above.
  • OBSERVED RESULTS:Umbra falling through the landscapes,all void abilities are usable EXCEPT FOR TRANSFERRENCE,can only TRANSFER back to UMBRA when the operator DIES and UMBRA falls through the landscape like the visual provided above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% chance of happening. I have logged out all 15 solo runs,all 15 had this issue happening.

in game/ ui

description: the sepulcrum primary fires rate of fire is not reflective of the displayed rate in the ui 

EXPECTED RESULT:the gun to fire at the posted rate 

OBSERVED RESULT; fires at about 60% of the posted rate 

REPRODUCTION RATE: always 

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: This happens mainly when I'm in the Necralisk, although it has happened once out on the drift as well. If I tab out of warframe in fullscreen mode to look at something in another window, when I come back to the game there's this pulsing visual spore effect absolutely coating the screen. It happened the first time during the HOD quest just after launch, during the final battle with the mech when I had to leave the game for a second to adjust a sound setting, but continues to happen with each successive hotfix. Effect is fixed by leaving deimos entirely and returning to my orbiter.
  • VISUAL:  It fades in and out in a pulsing effect, this is it at one of the heavy peaksf2gtCjZ.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Open warframe in fullscreen, go to the necralisk or cambion drift, tab out of the game (I used the windows button but I don't think it matters exactly how), wait a few minutes, then come back in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Uh, I should have tabbed out of the game and come back in to a clear, normal screen, like I always do
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I tabbed back in to a distracting heavy spore effect pulsing over everything.
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems like the longer I stay out of wf the more likely it is. If it's just a few seconds it's unlikely to happen, if it's several minutes it's maybe half of the time.

Can't progress to stage 2 of the isolation vault mission.  Someone grabs the canister, throws it at the door, it doesn't register, the entire mission is ruined.  Let me just tell you how awesome that is when it happens on the 3rd vault.

Type: In-game

Description: Whenever I use Infested Mobility (EDIT: Not on max rank), the parkour increase is permanent and stacks with itself. Beyond the exploit potential, this quickly makes bullet jumps and rolls practically unusable for those using the ability normally, as these maneuvers will plunge you hard into the opposite wall.

Visual: 

Reproduction: I don't know whether this is Volt Prime-specific, since i haven't put it on any other frames. But I was able to use it with Volt Prime in the first ability slot in the Simulacrum, Cameria Jupiter Survival, and Carpo Jupiter Exterminate.
Expected Result: Parkour speed is supposed to return to normal when Infested Mobility wears off.
Observed result: Parkour speed increase is permanent and stacks with itself, quickly resulting in bullet jumps and rolls being functionally useless. I would also like to be able to do Speed/Infested Mobility to up my Hive Sabotage clear times without getting banned for it. (Note: the bug doesn't occur on max rank, I've been staying away from this in general because I don't want to get banned, so I don't know which of the other ranks it applies to exactly, I was rank 1 in this footage)
Reproduction Rate: 100%

• TYPE: in game, isolation vault mission
  • DESCRIPTION: In the isolation vault mission if you have more than 1 person pull out the bait thing that you throw at the door more than one can be pulled out. you can then use the extras to skip making bait on the 2nd and 3rd missions and go right to the toxicity part of the missions
  • REPRODUCTION: have more than one person try and pull out the bait thing with a little delay between them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: only one person should get one
  • OBSERVED RESULT: we end up with more than one

Archived