Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The sound effect of Necramech being destroyed is way too loud (probably not connected to volume sliders). If I was wearing headphones, I'd be deaf now (no exaggeration!)
  • REPRODUCTION: This happens every time the player is killed in the Necramech, or the enemy Necramech is destroyed.

• DESCRIPTION: In the new heart of Deimos Quest, when doing a new part of the quest, Abilities apear as in Use and gear can't be accessed.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Yes, coming back to orbiter and then launching the new part of the quest does not solve the issue. Rebooting the game does. And after next part of the quest, same issue appeared!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After each part of the quest, considered as a mission, the Abilities should be reset. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When I try to reuse an Anility, even at the beginning of the new mission, it tells me "Ability in use"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times for now, rebooting the game again...

When I started the Heart of Deimos quest, I got an unlogged crash to desktop when I loaded the first cutscene, then again when I loaded the next one inside the Necralisk. I have never had total crashes or asset loading issues with Warframe in six years.

I was able to progress after the first loading.

49 minutes ago, Linauas said:
  • TYPE: [In game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Trying to progress the first necramech quest ''Through, And beyond quest'', and i can't get through the second door it simply won't open]
  • VISUAL: [For some reason i can't paste a screenshot, best i can do is a link to a short clip of the issue"
    "]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just walk up to the door, tried restarting the mission and game, it didn't help]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Expected the door to open]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Door doesn't open]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time so far]

Same here.

• TYPE: In-game: Sound
  • DESCRIPTION: In a quest when fighting the first mecha-enemy (not sure if quest is relevant) the mecha death sound seems to be at 100% volume, regardless of setting.
  • REPRODUCTION: Set the warframe master sound dial to like 5-10%. Die while in mecha
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Barely hear the death sound
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ear-rape
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3

59 minutes ago, P0rtelinha said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: On a mission  (through, and beyond) to go the the heart, when approaching the vault, the door wont open.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: always the same door (2nd if not mistaken)
  • EXPECTED RESULT:the open and I continue the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck at a closed door
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

Same issue here, started the mission 5 times, always with the same result.

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos bounties, all bounties give no standing. Completed 5, of which two didnt register to the server when i came back to twon and the rest 3 didn't give any standing
  • VISUAL: None (cant upload image here)
  • REPRODUCTION: Yes, same
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No standing gained
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No standing gained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

• DESCRIPTION: Any time I speak with a member of the Entrati family, their dialog abruptly stops and skips all the remaining dialogue and dialogue options.  I have now spoken to Mother, Father, and Daughter and this problem has occurred every time. I will hear the first sentence or two that they are saying, but then the dialogue cuts away and I am given a mission marker with no clue what the mission is. For example: after to speaking to Daughter, I hear her first sentence about some disease then I got a quest marker to collect stuff and fish but had no clue why I did it. I'm sad I'm missing story points so I will stop playing until this is fixed. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION:  This should just occur whenever you go through the new Deimos story and talk to the NPCs as they are introduced. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm expecting much more dialogue than one sentence. The audio clearly cuts off mid-sentence. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I speak with a member of the Entrati family in the new hub area. The dialogue when I am in mission on the Cambion drift is fine. It only occurs in the hub area. 

• TYPE: Quest/UI
  • DESCRIPTION: I started the Descent to the Heart mission. The marker leads me to the fast travel thing at the bottom of the stairs (can't remember the name) right outside the town. I use it, and the marker is now pointing to a cave a few hundred meters to the East. Go in the cave and the marker points to the North-East exit. Exit from the cave and the marker is now pointing to the fast travel thing at the bottom of the stairs again. Repeat until ignoring the marker and randomly exploring finally lead me to the right cave. Go down and find Bbrother and the whole time the marker is pointing back to the loop. Finally fixes once I talked to Brother and started the next stage.
  • VISUAL: Don't have one, sorry. I didn't realize I should have taken one until after I got past the problem.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the marker to point to the right cave and then to Brother in the cave instead of a loop leading back to the start.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A never ending loop of following the marker back to the start.
  • REPRODUCTION: I aborted the mission (and lost all the stuff I'd gathered) and tried again, and had the same bug. Exiting back to my ship and coming back let this finally work.

1 hour ago, xXSwatchXx said:

When you use Snake and it dies, the volume of his deathsound is maxed and I cant turn it down.

Died some times to test it.

Totally this! It just about made my ears bleed. Sadly, I won't hear it again to reproduce, but at least there is hope to save other's ears. 

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing the Heart of Deimos quest.
  • VISUAL

• REPRODUCTION: Play the Heart of Deimos quest? I don't really know of anything else I did to cause it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: According to everyone else this wasn't supposed to happen? I was supposed to travel to the heart or something first?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got warped inside a bunch of enemy mechs fused into each other and it brought up a boss bar for one of them but didn't tell me which one? Forgot to record this but the beacon was pointing to a door that never opened. After eventually figuring out which mech it wanted me to kill and killing it the mission just ended.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't see a way to replay the quest so I don't really know.

• TYPE: In-Game Sound Ear Piercing
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Quest - when you're doing "Defeat the Necromech" - if you die there is an ear and speaker breaking noise that almost broke my speakers.
  • REPRODUCTION: In the quest - die to the necramech in "defeat the necromech"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the sound should not be so incredibly VERY VERY loud
  • OBSERVED RESULT: very loud ear piercing noises
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time I die to the necramech I hear this loud speaker breaking noise.

• TYPE: In-Game: Quest
  • DESCRIPTION: Heart of Deimos Quest: After sneaking around the Necramechs and successfully returning to Necralisk
  • VISUAL: .YnMdvcB.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Follow Loid in the 'One Last Ride' section of the quest
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to trigger next stage of quest
  • 0BSERVED RESULT: Followed Loid. No interaction option [E] at the marked spot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 attempts. 1st after completing prior quest stage, 2nd after returning to orbiter, 3rd after leaving & re-entering Necralisk

UPDATE: The quest marker was stuck in the wrong position. On the next attempt, it has finally lead me through the correct doorway!

Trying to load into the Deimos open world and game just crashes

Update: Seems like trying to start any mission will result in a crash. Will edit after downloading new GeForce Drivers

Updated drivers did not solve the issue, trying to load into any mission just crashes the game for me

• DESCRIPTION: THE EXOCRINE EXPEDITION // COLLECT FASS RESIDUE :: Whenever I am collecting the residue the game fails to register anymore residue after 7/10. The screenshot I posted shows it telling me to go talk to Daughter even thought I am stuck at 7/10. Visually I am picking up the residue but its not adding to the counter. HOWEVER its triggering the progression of the mission due to the waypoint changing to go to Daughter. 
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405509577707225099/747947287405133894/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I've done the mission twice (failed both due to this glitch) and it just gets stuck at 7/10. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have let me pick up all 10/10 residues.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck at 7/10.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not sure what I did to cause this. I was not hit by enemies and I was on foot while collecting things. I was on my kdrive for the second attempted mission but still was stuck at the 7/10 mark.
  • I am playing as Octavia and was using my abilities at the time. 

• TYPE: Quest
  • DESCRIPTION: Descend to the Heart - Find the vault. I can't talk to the NPC in front of the vault door or open the door. There was also no NPC dialogue as I went through the cave.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/2aBJRwGhttps://imgur.com/2aBJRwGhttps://imgur.com/2aBJRwGhttps://imgur.com/2aBJRwG
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think the NPC is either supposed to talk to me when I get there or be interacteable so I can talk to it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't talk to the NPC or open the door.
  • REPRODUCTION: I aborted the mission and tried again. Still had the same bug. Exiting back to my ship and trying again fixed it.

• DESCRIPTION: First quest with the necramech (Through, and beyond). I have to return to the vault, but the door wont open. Enemies can shoot through it and i can kill them aswell but i cant pass through. 
  • VISUAL4PL1d2h.jpgG4ywyzX.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: i aborted the mission and tried again. same result, same door stuck
  • EXPECTED RESULT: well, the door shuld open
  • OBSERVED RESULT: door did not open
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always the same

And an additional thing: when i´m in the mech, i cant pick up mods. they just keep laying on the grond.

• DESCRIPTION: Taking to Helminth will automatically pop your cyst without warning, no "remove cyst" text.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Approach the chair in the Helminth room
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should have been text that said "remove cyst" if it was going to remove my cyst
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It removed it with no warning, no dialogue like there was at Tennocon's demo
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried it once, never again.

• DESCRIPTION: Just walking to the objective with the Nechramech
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: it happened every time i restarted the mission, even when restarting the game itself didnt work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: door open 🙂
  • OBSERVED RESULT: door not open 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened every time i restarted the mission, even when restarting the game itself didnt work.

• DESCRIPTION:General play Deimos open world, resource vacuum issue
  • VISUALhttps://ibb.co/FD3d5XG
  • REPRODUCTION: Whichever resource this is simply does not vacuum correctly at all times. Applies primarily to titania's razorwing but also without.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Absorb resource
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Resource does not get absorbed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not every time, but often enough

• DESCRIPTION: First fight with Necramech, instead of one Necramech to destroy, there were two spawned. Needless to say, Snake died multiple times just trying to take down one Necramech. I destroyed the one that was not linked to the boss health bar and then destroyed the other after that did not advance the quest.

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: Twice now I've loaded into the game and not even gotten off of my orbiter and get stuttering noise and computer locks up.  
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I've had to force the comp to shut down
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice (100%)

Archived