Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Second is a bug I heard/saw but can only speculate on how it happens.

Necramechs fourth ability can duplicate installed mods, meaning infinite damage.

Tried doing it myself but no luck so far, the only thing I heard was that it only works for clients(and since I am mostly solo player, haven't really tested it).

CONSERVATION ISSUES

1) 

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Conservation hunts in Deimos are randomly cancelled after being started. All types with lures.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: follow tracks, kill stuff on the way, mark the call point with a waypoint, clear around the call point, hunt that other wild animal roaming around too, swap weapons/scanner a lot etc... happens on any of these stages: before calling, after calling & after shooting (before pick up)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the hunt that i started, and the call point should stay active and visible when i'm in a reasonable "zone clearing" range or started to track for less than a few minutes/seconds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the hunt is cancelled, even if i'm still looking in the yellow circle sometimes. Sometimes only the physical cues (traces/poop/callpoint) disappear on weapon swap then are visible again if equipping hunt related items again. Sometime it is just completely cancelled. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens every time vome/fass period changes. And randomly in the middle of a period. Before or after i call the animal. Once i already shot the bird and it disappeared while i was descending on it (i was on the archwing) to pickup and finish the hunt. Maybe i swapped to scanner, not sure but I usually scan right before calling the pickup machine. It's especially frustrating with the tiny bird which is buggish 2 times out of 3 without this very problem already.

2)

• DESCRIPTION: Conservation hunts in Deimos. with lures. Pheromones are consumed on selection? (or 2 are consumed at the same time after selection). 
  • REPRODUCTION: bring different types of pheromones (more than 1 each). The one which is equipped by default was depleted normally 1 by 1, but the other 2 types i tried - that i had to select first by holding 3 and clicking then tap 3 -  were consumed 2 at a time (i didnt watch if one was consumed on selection though) (i had only 2 of each to start with, and after i pressed once, got 0 as a result - first time i thought i misclicked or didnt buy 2 like i thought, then it happened again).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not consuming the pheromone on selection (like bait selection in the fishing UI) or only use 1
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it used 2 at a time except for the one that didnt need to be selected first (the predasite that was selected by default)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a -  i'm lacking standing to test it out more. i'll go with only 1 of each now.

3) Hunts waypoints in/through/above caves are unclear, especially after issue 1). Some points that are outside still have markers at some cave entrances. Or so it seems.

4) Son's dialog UI icons

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: In the menu to create our pets, the mutagen icon has the shape of the antigen and vice-versa. Nothing urgent, but still.

ISOLATION VAULTS

• DESCRIPTION: 2 Tier1 in a row within the same period
  • REPRODUCTION: only today: solo, pick quest in Necralisk (a timer would be nice in the quest picking UI, to know where we are within a period btw) get out, and chain 2 or more isolation vault missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: have 2 necromechs enemies on 2nd mission and get reward for clearing it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: once out of Necralisk, I checked the clock and had  over 30 minutes, did T1 + vault, then next mission is also T1. Happened twice, i didnt pay much attention the first time, i was bothered that i couldn't find the loots of the second necromech anywhere, and then again for "T3" something was a miss though it could have been a period change by then. Still felt weird cause i was positive yesterday that just commencing the mission in the right period was enough. 
    The second time i had a whole hour left when i started, and i'm pretty sure i had no reward at all for the second mission. Only one necromech killed to get the green waypoint, and no matrix were given at all. I had only 2 on my mission log and i had them from the first mission. So i stopped there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: not testing that more. drop rates are painful enough when T2 and T3 vault are working.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Gilded and Maxed (Rank 30) Predasites and Vupaphylas not giving Mastery experience
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Guild and max (Rank 30) Predasite/Vulpaphyla for mastery Exp
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 6000 MR Exp gained per pet maxed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Predasites and Vupaphylas show Maxed and gilded but no mastery has been gained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always with all Predasites and Vupaphylas.

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech and new Archguns not leveling
  • REPRODUCTION: Gain affinity with Necramech or new archguns finish mission and it will show on mission screen as if some affinity was gained but weapon and vehicle will remain unranked
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nechramech and Archguns gain ranks
  • OBSERVED RESULT:Nechramechs and Archguns not gaining ranks 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Type: Hunting

Description: When out hunting the prints would not always be visible to the person who initiated the tracking, but would be visible to another player. After following behind them for a bit the prints would become visible. It does not seem to be a client or host issue.

Reproduction: Go hunting? Premade squads, not pub. Can't test it in pub anyways.

Expected results: everyone seeing the prints

Observed results: Invisible prints that became visible after following someone who could see the prints.

Reproduction rates: Uh.. Half to seventy five percent of the time?

• TYPE: Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished Subsuming Hildryn and received a pink flower with white energy in the middle. Placed Protea to the wall and said flower disappeared. Attempted to reload the orbiter but it's entirely gone.
  • VISUAL:Pre-Protea df20b74bcc28cc6cd31a9c2a23b39660.png?wid
  • Post-Protea 1b701295b25447f2066a95889b8bffc4.jpg
  • Subsume menu 4baa1ec1f8fff900370c3a659dd685b4.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Immediately throwing Protea into the wall once the timer for Subsuming was up. Remaining in the menu (chair) and placing in without resetting the orbiter instance.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had two flowers and a third growing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the Rhino flower remains. Hildryn's has gone completely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I re-enter the orbiter or restart the game I can still place Pillage onto other warframes, but the flower is gone entirely.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Resource boost failure in fishing (may not be on all sizes of fish, but definitely on Medium and Large versions), residue pick up.  It seems to work on basic land based materials and conservation tags-as far as I've seen
  • VISUAL: PS4-can't do it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Run a resource booster then go fishing/pick up residue. Tried it in solo and group play so far. I'm currently running a 30 day booster, but now I'm a bit bummed that I spent the plat if it doesn't work where I need it to.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Doubling pickups
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only granted actual pickup/fishing count, not the doubled count.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, and all frames I've tried.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Perspiacity doesn't work if Auto Breach is equipped on Parazon.
REPRODUCTION: Equip Auto Breach on Parazon, infuse Perspiacity on a WF, trying hacking several consoles to see if procs every time as intended. Then remove Auto Breach and try again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Perspiacity is meant to 100% guarantee the next hack succeeds.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sometimes it auto hacked but most of the time it was normal hacking business as usual. Observed on Kappa.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only the Auto Breach hack chance counted when that was equipped, ie. 30%.

"30% of the time it works every time"

Type: In-Game.
Description: Stropha heavy attacks don't count as melee for some cases, and therefore, they don't trigger the new Carnis set bonus (requires melee heavy attack kills).
Expected result: stropha's heavy attack kills triggering the Carnis set bonus.
Observed result: it doesn't trigger the Carnis set bonus.
Reproduction date: 100%.

On 2020-08-28 at 12:30 PM, Green_Domo said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't claim fully built Zymos from foundry
  • VISUAL See screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION: Cannot replicate at this time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to claim Zymos from foundry like every other weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zymos is visually displayed on my foundry as completed, and in the official companion app as completed. When I go into my foundry to claim it, it is not there even when searching by name. I also cannot claim it from the companion app on my phone due to a bug on that saying that I do not have enough inventory slots, even though I purchased two extra slots in the event the app was correct.

A4qcTux.pngznDt6uU.png

I may have figured out a work around for this issue. I got fed up enough to the point where I decided to build another Zymos in the event this wasn't going to be fixed anytime soon. I bought the BP and the parts from Father just now and went back to my foundry to find my original Zymos was there able to be claimed like it should have been. I believe having to offer the Zymos BP to rank up with the Entrati is what is causing this bug to happen, specifically if you offer it while the Zymos is building or is waiting to be claimed.

• DESCRIPTION: Gilded and Maxed (Rank 30) Predasites and Vupaphylas not giving Mastery experience
  • REPRODUCTION: Guild and max (Rank 30) Predasite/Vulpaphyla for mastery Exp
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 6000 MR Exp gained per pet maxed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Predasites and Vupaphylas show Maxed and gilded but no mastery has been gained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always with all Predasites and Vupaphylas.

Type: In Game Vendor Problem

Description: Am unable to gild new infested pets with Son despite being rank 3 with the syndicate and having a level 30 ungilded pet.

Reproduction: speaking to son and clicking on Experimental Procedures gives the options to gild, donate, or rename a pet, but each is locked. Clicking on "gild a pet" gives the "you must have a level 30 ungilded pet" message. 

Expected result: normal gilding options.

• DESCRIPTION: Can't subsume warframes and feeding helminth and loosing resources and helminth feed status returning to 0 on switching frames before subsuming or changing abilities. I fully fed the helminth with an octavia and switched my frame to Atlas to subsume it and suddenly the helminth is 0% fed and it's rank did not increase either. Worst of all with both frames I do not see a subsume option. I don't know if I am missing something. Sadly I don't have a video of it but I have attached an image below.
  • VISUALmf9cjMG.png
  • REPRODUCTION:  I don't know how many players is it happening too and Not going to feeding the helminth pointlessly for testing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth feeding status should not change when switching frames and should be able to subsume warframes and increase helminth rank.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Helminth feeding status resets. Unable to subsume warframes. No increase in helminth rank.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Reproduction rate on this one seems expensive on the resources hence unattempted.

• DESCRIPTION: Entrati Bounty Mission Tier 4 - the one that can drop Xaku Chassis, has broken drop tables.  The "Rare" Quassus Blueprint, I now have 7 of after about 12 runs total.  I have 0 Xaku Chassis.  Seems like the "Rare" and "Uncommon" markers are inverted.
  • VISUAL: Unnecessary.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just play the 4th-tier bounty mission a few times.  You *will* end up with a Quassus, you will most likely not get a Xaku Chassis.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: An "Uncommon" tier reward should present itself within 50 attempts (5 stages for the bounty, a reward from the various tables for each one) and/or 10 attempts if you consider the entire bounty to only have 1 chance to drop it.  I don't know if all the phases are/aren't capable of dropping all of the listed drops, but it seems like they do since I've gotten Quassus blueprint from stages prior to the last one.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have 7 Quassus Blueprints and 0 Xaku Chassis Blueprints.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I get the Rare Quassus drop about 50% of the time... I have never gotten an Uncommon Xaku Chassis, after more than 10 full runs.  Mind you I'm not saying this isn't the intended behavior, but if it is - the UI text on the mission should have them reversed so that it's clear that the Xaku part is the rare one, and not the Quassus BP, just to be clear to the users.

• TYPE: In game, conservation
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichea are spawning inside of walls at the spawn point near Cerebrum Magna, making it impossible to capture them.
  • VISUAL: The red circle is to note the wall-bound Avichea being highlighted by the tranq rifle. It was not inside the cave.zfIpkV4.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens when calling Avichea near the Cerebrum Magna, as the call point usually shows up either at the mouth of the cave or inside it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Avichea should be in the air outside of the level geometry so I can hit it with my tranq rifle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Avichea spawns inside the level geometry and is uncapturable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 2 out of 3 times.

Edit: I edited my post because I wrongly believed the the Avichea spawn point outside of Cerebrum Magna was the only spawn point. I turns out it isn't, though it does seem to show up more commonly than others

On 2020-08-21 at 12:15 PM, SilverBones said:
  • TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]
  • Type: In Game mastery rank not updating
  • Description: Gilded and Leveled a Crescent Vulpaphyla and did not get any Master rank for doing so
  • Visual:

Here is my profile screen before gilding my Crescent Vulpaphyla:
g3k7ECF.jpg

Here is the pet tab of the summary screen, again before gilding my crescent vulpaphyla, note how the crescent vulpaphyla doesn't show that its mastered and reads "UnRanked":
0DXNI6M.jpg

Here is my profile screen after gilding my Crescent Vulpaphyla and leveling it to 30:
KBDnJMD.jpg

As you can see my master rank experience did not increase at all.  I am still at 2,193,002 even though I should have gained 6K mastery
And here is the pet tab of the summary screen again, showing that the crescent vulpaphyla is now mastered:
aV2gkhi.jpg

• Reproduction: have not tried to reproduce due to not having an infinite supply of crescent vulpaphyla to attempt to level.   On the other hand other people have had this exact issue occur so it is reproducible across accounts.
  • Expected Result: I should have gained 6K mastery after gilding and leveling the vulpaphyla from 0 to 30
  • Observed Result: I did not gain any mastery rank from leveling a guilded crescent vulpaphyla.
  • Reproduction Rate: Unknown; but it has hit other players as well and not just my account.

While piloting a Necramech, if you use transference within close proximity to an active, roaming, Excalibur Umbra the transference will result in your input being locked. This requires you to esc > abort mission, as no other methods will negate this issue (e.g. /unstuck, kdrive, archwing, etc.).

I was looking around for conservation animals with the Amesha, when one of these tentacle drones attacked me. I had my 1 activated and didnt take damage or got ejected out of my Archwing, but my Tranq Rifle became unusable. I would shoot, but it always did a 'click' sound and nothing would happen, couldnt reload either.

After leaving the archwing and rolling, my rifle got fixed.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Flying with Amesha, with the invincibility from it's 1 activated.
  • VISUAL: Nothing changes visually.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get grabbed by a tentacle drone while using Amesha and having your 1 activated.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing should have happened, you are invincible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Couldnt shoot or reload my tranq rifle until I left the archwing and rolled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to only happen with Amesha. No idea if other invincibility powers also have the same reaction.

• TYPE: ingane
  • DESCRIPTION: have discovered a super easy to reproduce bug in the Cambion Drift, Throwing the Spari Spear into one of the gravid Blastema as it falls it will soft lock you and the only way i have found to "fix" it was to abort to necralisk/orbiter,
  • VISUAL: unable to show proof as i have bad pc for recording but its easy to reproduce this bug
  • REPRODUCTION: Throwing the Spari Spear into one of the gravid Blastema as it falls it will soft lock you
  • EXPECTED RESULT: spear should break the falling Blastema and return to me
  • OBSERVED RESULT: all controls except aiming and esc menu no longer worked and i was locked in one position with a shaking spear arm
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every throw that lands on a falling blastema and breaks it will softlock you but it seems like only the spari spear locks you the rest act like expected

• DESCRIPTION: Completed the final stage of bounty 2 of Cambion Drift (farming Xaku Neuroptics).
  • VISUAL:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Keep in mind, the Weeping wounds was a reward from stage 2 of the bounty, not stage 3.

• REPRODUCTION: Play Mesa efficiently in bounty 2, I guess.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have obtained a reward from bounty 2 stage 3 (including mother tokens, which were also not received).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not obtain a reward from bounty 2 stage 3.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not looking to be unpaid QA for Warframe any more than doing my part by reporting bugs when they happen. Not going to do multiple 8-minute tries to replicate a bug.

• DESCRIPTION: Tactical Reload not equippable on the Trumna, despite it being classified as an Assault Rifle
  • VISUAL: Do I really need one for this kind of bug ?
  • REPRODUCTION:  Try to search for Tactical Reload while modding the Trumna
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  It should appear equippable
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't appear equippable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Using Octavia and non-Octavia abilities in succession will cause your guns and melee to stop working.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: With Octavia, casting any non-Octavia ability followed by an Octavia ability with cause weapons to stop working. You can switch weapons, but the fire/melee buttons do nothing.  With another frame, cast Resonator followed immediately by any other frame ability.  This produces the same result.  Occasionally, waiting for Resonator or other abilities to expire and re-casting Resonator will fix it, but that does not always work. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Guns and melee should continue firing/attacking regardless of abilities used
OBSERVED RESULT: Guns and melee do not fire or attack, all you can do is switch between weapons.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% this is super easy to replicated.  In the video with the other frames I'm using the second ability immediately after Resonator, 

Archived