Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Any mission with Wisp I've tried so far, with Helminth's Empower on her in place of her 2
  • VISUAL: One Sol Gate without casting Empower first, one with. Only the Empowered cast is affected with the bug.
  • REPRODUCTION: Put Empower on Wisp, use Empower on Sol Gate, hold fire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Wisp's Sol Gate should disable her weapons. Holding down fire should perform the double-damage effect of Sol Gate.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When having used Empower on the Sol Gate cast, holding down fire will perform both the proper effect and fire her weapon. The weapon is on her back where it should be, but still fires forward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with any primary or secondary I've tried so far.

• TYPEIn-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ferment Bladder and Tubercular Gill System resources have the same icon
  • VISUALWarframe0000.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just look at the icons
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Different items should have different icons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The two resources have identical icons
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

On 2020-08-21 at 7:15 PM, SilverBones said:

• DESCRIPTION: If octavia is caught in the weird Necramech exit-operator-mode-nullify-thing (Is that even intented to happen?) Then Resonator and thumper can Dissapear and the FX and utility of Metronome stop but the timer keeps counting down as if the ability is still running.
  • REPRODUCTION: Do what it says in the description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ideally, the Necramechs shoudn't stop exiting operator status at all, but if you must have that terrible effect then abilities should cancle cleanly and obviously, including ther ability end SFX and ending their timers.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Metronome ability counter still running but no FX or utility.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Difficult to say, it's happened a number of times but the Vaults are to deep in gameplay to waste time trying to duplicate.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to give Loid standing items, but buttons "Increase/Reduce by one" and "Give all/Remove all" reset the amount to zero and can't increase the amount. Also inputting number does not work.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Go talk to Loid at Necralisk in operator mode, select dialogue option "Trade Orokin Matrices for Necraloid Standing", try to trade matrices for standing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've been able to increase the amount on matrices I give to Loid.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Counter resets to zero and doesn't respond to any inputs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time. Started happening after I got to "Clearance: Agnesis" rank. Haven't been able to increase my Necraloid Syndicate Standing after that.

When I'm using infested spear to catch fish, I'm killing them instead. At the same time I can safely catch them with standard spear. This issue is not 100% of the time, sometimes everything works as intended. I'm not sure what is causing this bug - I had it in different loadouts.

• TYPE: In-game (but due to a generation of EE.cfg at log-in or change of default settings)
  • DESCRIPTION: Middle mouse doesn't work, particularly for this update, it doesn't throw the concoction for the Isolation Vault mission. (This has been a problem for a long time (i.e. Cannot alt-fire weapons, can't throw glaive weapons with secondary equipped) but this time, it's integral to the mission. The only way to "fix" it is to delete the EE.cfg file, but it's only a temporary fix; It reappears after a while or if you ever click "Defaults" for game settings. I shouldn't have to delete the EE.cfg to begin with. If the bug reappears because I happen to forget to delete the file, I have to quit the game entirely to "fix" it.) 
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems to be sporadic who it affects and doesn't affect, but it's a prevalent enough issue that I searched and found a lot of people with the same problem, but only a couple mentions of the temporary solution.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The concoction is thrown (But also a weapon's alt-fire is selected, a glaive is thrown while a secondary weapon is equipped)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot throw concoction, can't select the alt-fire of a weapon, can't throw glaive weapons with secondary equipped
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens one or two load-ins after a new EE.cfg is created.

SOLVED! Thanks for help, my mistake i build the parts.

TYPE
: in game

• DESCRIPTION: I cant rank up to lv2 Entrati. I have all, but the Keratinos gauntlet and blades show i have 0.
    I make 3 -3 of them before, 2-2 to build my sword and 1-1 to rank up.
  • VISUAL:
    a849ef59db8c4a0797969ae51d24c764.png

9bbfbd261ee0fd193064971b0c7776d7.png

• TYPE: Wish I knew
  • DESCRIPTION: Mission rewards gone
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Install warframe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Go to the foundry and craft Voidrig Capsule I got as mission reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Capsule gone. I got 2 as mission rewardbut there was none at the foundry ready to build
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1

It's becoming really hard to keep this posts polite, specially after this bug. I had to delete a lot of insults before posting the final version.

• TYPE: in-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but when fishing on Deimos with the new fishing spears, Wisp does not do her usual idle motion, and instead backflips. 
  • VISUAL: no visuals at this time
  • REPRODUCTION: every time I fish using wisp on Deimos
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect Wisp’s usual split idle to occur 
  • OBSERVED: Wisp does a backflip, almost like Protea 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I fish with wisp on Deimos. 

• DESCRIPTION:During certain missions, especially with objectives beneath infested terrain (under the large raised infested masses that are supported on multiple thick tendrils, in the open world), Deimos Tendril Drones get added as objectives to kill - but are unmarked compared to other enemy spawns (no visual red icon/marker), and also spawn high in the air, above the terrain mass, and cannot be seen from the ground beneath the raised terrain/infested mass.
  • Issue 1: When required to kill multiple spawning enemies within a zone/circle to trigger a final 'monster' spawn, they seem to prevent further any enemy spawns until killed themselves. On the ground there is no enemy in sight and all spawns stop. I had to climb on top of the overhanging terrain to find and kill these Tentrils (again they were unmarked), and then enemy spawns resumed and the mission could continue.
  • Issue 2: When guarding a zone (with control percentage decreasing when enemy mobs are within the zone circle), they can spawn way up in the air (above the overhanging infested terrain) and decrease the zone control. On the ground there is no enemy in sight, but your zone control percentage steadily decreases due to these hovering high above the control zone (out of sight). Again, I had to climb on top of the overhanging terrain to find and kill these Tentrils to stop them decreasing the zone control.
  • REPRODUCTION: Run zone control or 'big monster' spawn bounties, with the objective marker beneath the raised infested terrain/mass. Spawn Deimos Tendril Drones into the mission, above the overhanging mass.

If your necramech is still alive and you extract in plains of eidolon, you get tp'd to the mech and fall into the void at this point all controls become unresponsive and the game will not progress, forcing you to restart the game

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech Hardlock on POE causing all controls to become unresponsive and the game will not progress, forcing you to restart the game.
  • REPRODUCTION: Leave your mech alive outside the gates and extract, it will TP you back to your mech during the loading screen at which point it hardlocks
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should despawn the mech and let you extract as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It teleports you back to you mech and hardlocks the game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far has happened 100% of the time

Two K-Drive bugs in this post

1/2

• DESCRIPTION: The K-Drive mod Inertia Dampeners doesn't work anymore, providing no effect at all
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Inertia Dampeners
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The combo multiplier should be increaed by +4, resulting in a starting multiplier depending on the trick between +4 and +7
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mod simply has no effect, and combo multiplier starts at +0 to +3 depending on the trick
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (always)

2/2

• DESCRIPTION: The feet of your warframe clips through the K-Drive
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: happens all the time, but it's especially obvious when boosting
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Feet should not clip through K-Drive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Feet clip through K-Drive
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (always)

• TYPE: Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: After infusing my warframe with an ability, using the Helminth System, a yellow light appeared inside my frame.
  • VISUAL:
  •  ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once I infused an ability into my Chroma Prime, a yellow light appeared inside my frame. My apperance setup does not involve yellow at all for this frame - no yellow emissive or energy. It also is not disappearing after changing frames or after exiting and reentering game. It is simply not going away, no matter how badly I want it gone.

[Edit] It may be important, so I'm adding the information that the ability that first caused that was Desiccation from Inaros. Sice Chroma Prime is the only frame I have tried Ability Infusion on so far, I don't know if this is happening on all abilities, or only with Desiccation, and I have simply been stuck with this ever since.

Seriously when is DE and the Warframe Forums going to get a unified bug reporting for updates?  It's not as though many of the standardized forms cannot work with PHP websites and then can be dumped to the appropriate threads.  But onto the new issues that I haven't had the time to post on the forums...

• DESCRIPTION: Companions more than occasionally get in front of the player FOV when mining.  
  • VISUAL: LGRsXNm.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A  This is a semi-persistent bug that has been present since Plains of Eidolon Dropped.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In the past, coding has made them stop to the right or left of the FOV, or ducked if they suddenly stopped moving.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: More than 75%.  At least the temporary work around is to move slowly to the left or right side, as the companion remains standing in one place.
  • TYPE: In-Game/In-Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Why are the Tumors in Bounty Missions for mother not being marked as they are in Eris Hive Sabotage when Animal Instinct/Primed Animal Instinct are installed? 
  • VISUAL: Nc4wOGt.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should be marked if one gets close and are running with Animal Instinct/Primed Animal Instinct.  The Eris Hive Sabotage mission on Naeglar have yellow arrow indicator when running Hive Sabotage.  And it's not as though Cache bounties on Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis aren't marked either as the caches are often marked a loot box icons when running around the bounty's perimeter.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A A picture is worth 1,000 words on this
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible.
  • DESCRIPTION: Animal tracks in Cambion Rift can end up sporadic when the spore/start of a track ends up on one of the pulsing tubules.  
  • VISUAL: K5vSKu6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Doing a standard conservation tagging and the spores are up above the ground.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tracks should be closer together.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tracks should be closer together once they're follows to the ground.  But because of the start ended up on the pulsing tubules above the ground, the whole of the track ends up looking like the animal was bounding/jumping from beginning to end and makes it impossible to perform the capture in the allotted time 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Conditional.  Out of the 2 handful of conservation taggings performed, two of them ended up in the corner when spawning directly onto Cambion Rift being more than impossible to complete and the tracks (along with the map marker and start point) disappear from the map.  

I would also like to endorse the fact that the colouring for the tracks should be improved when you consider that while not everyone is severely colour-blind, Red/Green colour-blindness is far more common and far less tested for.  And the Cambion Rift does test this even for those that have color detection deficiencies.  

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing first isolation vault as of 5:00 central standerd time, 8/31/2020, Attempted to switch from Necromech to umbra frame. Was locked inside the umbral frame with the frames "transference AI" still active, could still shoot and aim, however while doing so, the umbra frame shot its own shots and used abilities. Attempts to unstuck and transfer back out of the frame were locked with all abilities saying "ability use prevented"
  • VISUAL: Forgot to take one
  • REPRODUCTION: Might have something to do with my transferring out to a frame directly behind me, as i didn't even see my "transference/operator form mid jump. i just went straight back into the frame
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have jumped out of the necromech in operator form, moved away, and then jumped into the umbral frame
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I immediately went from necromech to frame with no inbetween at the last location of the umbral frame
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Cant seem to reproduce it

2 hours ago, 7ata7 said:
  • TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: I cant rank up to lv2 Entrati. I have all, but the Keratinos gauntlet and blades show i have 0.
    I make 3 -3 of them before, 2-2 to build my sword and 1-1 to rank up.
  • VISUAL:
    a849ef59db8c4a0797969ae51d24c764.png

9bbfbd261ee0fd193064971b0c7776d7.png

You need the blueprints, not the built parts for this.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Gravid blastemas are occasionally indestructible (or very hard to destroy)
  • VISUAL: This should have broken when it hit the ground, instead I hit it with my weapons for a while and nothing

l09pnXL.png

• REPRODUCTION: Knock down gravid blastemas in the cambion drift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should break on hitting the ground and drop loot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They remain intact after falling until taking large amounts of damage from weapons, or sometimes cannot be broken at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't go after every one I see when I go out on the drift but when I do go looking for them I usually find one or two indestructible ones in any given zone on the map

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was just playing the game, doing a vault raid with my brand new Necramech, when suddenly I transferred from my mech to my frame and I started falling infinitely.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer out of Excalibur Umbra, transfer into Necramech, transfer directly from Necramech to Excalibur Umbra
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player should be transferred from Necramech to Excalibur Umbra
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Two Excalibur Umbras are produced, one is AI-controlled, and the other is player controlled, but the player controlled one falls through terrain indefinitely until specter is killed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos Junglus´ tentacle attack froze my warframe in place. All buttons were unresponsive except for aiming (RMB) and mouse movement. Only fix was to abandon the mission. I had my fishing spear out and was standing on fish jelly exocrine when the bug happened, as can be seen in the attached video. 
  • VISUALhttps://youtu.be/JL1xoBzUvGI
  • REPRODUCTION: I might have hit the tantacle with my fishing spear just as it came out of the ground. Maybe that´s a way to reproduce it, but i haven´t managed yet.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being frozen in place.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description and video.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 0%

•TYPE: In-game

•DESCRIPTION: Using any infected spears to obtain fish causes you to be unable to move, attack, use abilities, etc until you either die or abandon the mission and forfeit everything you have gathered so far.

•REPRODUCTION: Just use any infested spear once or twice. Usually occurs after a successful catch.

Archived