Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: [In-Game]

DESCRIPTION: [Trading Damaged Necromech Engine for Damaged Necromech Weapon Stock and Receiver in dojo]

EXPECTED RESULT: [Be able to find damaged necromech weapon stock and receiver in list of items for trade in trade console. Engine was available from list of items but other player couldn't find receiver or stock despite having spare parts.]

OBSERVED RESULT: [Parts can't be found for trade]

• TYPE: In game (Cambion Drift)
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing with infested spear, using Ivara became stuck in spear throw animation unable to move, switch weapons, Void mode, archwing. /unstuck did not work either. Escape still worked and had to abort mission in progress after 30 min of fishing losing all materials I had gathered while on the map.
  • VISUAL83zmIY3.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Dont know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to put away the spear or move even.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got frozen in place unable to do anything other then abort mission back to necralisk.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Dont know.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Infested Kavats and Kubrows doesn't give Mastery XP after gild.
  • VISUAL:1234F5B6FA22E1551783E8519A31E0160E3E45D451D1E0B356D2DDA032D9F0965B8B5660DAE6F4868D941C8C2C9EA5DC373E1A1B543499C3922E939B2213CFC7E419C9260A4126E95A4351740E490BAD
  • REPRODUCTION: Gild the companions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should get the 6.000 Mastery XP for them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I gilded the companions leveled them up and didn't get any Mastery XP.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I put roar on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION: I put roar on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities.  has only been tested in isolation vault. So might not have to do with Octavia roar substitute.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use my weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons are shown but not able to be used.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time at least in Isolation Vault.

• DESCRIPTION: Level 25 - 30 Cambion Drift Bounty has incorrect loottable for final stage, and no bonus reward.
  • VISUALopP6TET.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete 3rd stage of the Level 25 - 30 Cambion Drift Bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should give rewards from the "final stage" loottable (e.g. 500 or 750 endo)  
    And completing the bonus objectives should give an additional reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gives 250 endo instead (from "stage 4 of 5" loottable), and no bonus reward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% from several hours of playing.

My inaros prime has a mod capacity of -3/74 after i upgraded one of my mods, but instead of the mod being removed the mod has stayed with its increased stats, and this problem has only happened on my inaros prime who has been given a helminth ability, which has lead me to believe it could be related.

• タイプ:ゲーム中
  • 説明:作成中のtrumnaがファウンドリから消失した
  • VISUAL:消失したため撮影不可
  • 期待される結果:ダイモスのミッションを行って帰還した
  • 観察された結果:ファウンドリ作成中のtrumnaが消失した
  • 再現:不明

• DESCRIPTION: I put warcry on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION: I put warcry on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use my weapons even if i use my abilities
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time.

• TYPE: Abilities / Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: Was testing a revenant build with Blood Altar from Garuda applied via the helminth system.  (I call him Vlad the Impaler.) When revenant's "reave" ability touches an enemy that is under the effects of both Blood Altar and Enthral, his health is instantly set to zero, even through simulacrum invulnerability. It is worth noting that this only applies to Enthralled enemies, and this build will kill an enthralled enemy upon touching them with Reave, so if Revenant's power strength is not high enough to steal 100% health it may not cause this event. merits further testing. This bug is indepenent of Power Strength, and also does not require helminth, as other players' Blood Altars can trigger it as well. A clanmate, who provided his Garuda for multi-frame testing, noted a damage tick of 2,147,483,520 damage done to the enemy upon releasing the Blood Altar. 
  • VISUALHere is a (slightly choppy) Gfycat clip of the bug in action.
  • REPRODUCTION
    • apply Blood Altar to Revenant through Helminth (Or bring a friend with Garuda)
    • Build revenant for enough power strength so that Reave + Enthrall will steal 100% enemy health (Further testing shows this is not neccessary) 
    • cast Entrhall on an enemy unit (recommend using simulacrum, but works in missions as well)
    • cast Blood Altar on the same now-enthralled unit
    • cast Reave, making sure to pass through the afflicted unit
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Revenant's health bar is filled, as is consistent with other damage resistant or immune enemies being hit by Reave + Enthrall. Or, at the very least, Revenant is not instantle killed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Revenant is left frozen in place where he touched the target, with his health instantly set to zero, despite any invulnerability. This kills the Revenant.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, never failed. seriously, super consistent results here. 

First notice this happening in a mission, and i thought maybe i just got got. Entered the simulacrum to do some testing, because dying in the middle of a Reave animation seemed unlikely, and discovered this very consistent interaction between Reave, Enthrall, and Blood Altar. 

Edit: after some testing, the effects seem to be independent of energy strength and of who cast the ability, suggesting this is NOT a helminth-related bug but an interaction of Enthrall / Reave / Blood Altar in general. 

TYPE: In game (Within the Helminth Room)
DESCRIPTION: Hi, sir. I met a UI bug here on Helminth System. I fed my Helminth with four warframe: Rhino, Trinity, Mag, and Frost. But it seems that one of the Mag flower grows not long enough through the model? I can see the green light inside my wall, but not the flower.
VISUAL: https://ibb.co/qkzjkr8 (I'm sorry that I don't know how to paste an IMG right here.)
REPRODUCTION: I can understand that those flowers are randomly grow on the wall but maybe some location should be move a bit out over the surface. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Fix the model a bit to show all the flower I fed. And avoid the same problem in the future. (as I'll fed all the warframe once)
OBSERVED RESULT: My Mag flower is stuck inside the wall.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It just keep where it is since I fed my Mag.

1 hour ago, Phyla-Vell said:
  • DESCRIPTION: I put warcry on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION: I put warcry on Octavia and you can use your weapons until you use your abilities. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use my weapons even if i use my abilities
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time.

Okay so it is not just me.  This happens for any swap on octavia it seems.

• TYPE: Ingame, Vulpaphyla Revivication
  • DESCRIPTION: Vulpaphyla Revivication
  • REPRODUCTION: Revive Vulpaphyla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get male of female Revived Vulpaphyla
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only get female Revived Vulpaphyla
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Vulpaphyla do not retain or get a random gender assigned, every vulpaphyla becomes female. Is this intentional? Should they even have gender and its a display bug?

Generally the Companions system of Heart of Deimos feels like its not finished, many things are not communicated clearly and the UI feels incomplete.

Edit: Fellow Tenno confirmed that this is not a bug but really bad rng. (Fellow Tenno in question had same issue but only got males)

6 hours ago, PupCake93 said:
  • TYPE: In game (Cambion Drift)
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing with infested spear, using Ivara became stuck in spear throw animation unable to move, switch weapons, Void mode, archwing. /unstuck did not work either. Escape still worked and had to abort mission in progress after 30 min of fishing losing all materials I had gathered while on the map.
  • VISUAL83zmIY3.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Dont know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to put away the spear or move even.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got frozen in place unable to do anything other then abort mission back to necralisk.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Dont know.

I also had this happen.

Me and others I have talked to on the forums have been having a bug with the helminth system bug that doesn't let you subsume warframes. 

The bug can be seen in this video by another player:

I've had the segment for 3 days now and have tried everything, including reinstalling the game but this bug has been persistent and makes this entirely new system unplayable. It happens whenever you attempt to subsume a warframe and are asked to confirm, but instead of actually subsuming the warframe it loads for 0.5 to 1 second before going back to the same menu where you can choose to subsume.

• TYPE: In game, augment not working on subsumed skill
  • DESCRIPTION: I subsumed hildryn for her pillage. Installed it on other warframes. The blazing pillage augment does not work on them. It does NOT proc the heat damage and it does not restore additional shields. It allows you to install it but it's currently not working in any way.
  • VISUAL: Hard to give one without a video, which i can't record.
  • REPRODUCTION: Constantly, install hildryn's pillage on other frames via subsume and equip pillage augment. it doesn't work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Augment works, heat proc happens and additional shields are restored.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No heat proc at all, no extra shields restored.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• DESCRIPTION: I ran several 30+ mins survival missions on Assur, Uranus, with all equipment maxed except for my new, ungilded sly vulpaphyra.  Even though I was playing for hours, my vulpy gained no xp and didn't rank up at all.  It also didn't show up in the end-of-mission screen.
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown, but playing solo as Khora.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sly vulpaphyra should have gained xp and ranked up like normal, and shown up in the equipment section of the end-of-mission report.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vulpy gained no xp, did not rank up, and does not appear in the end-of-mission results screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Ongoing.

EDIT: once I changed to a different frame my vulpy started levelling up fine. Might be caused by having Venari around as well. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug, it might be intentional but possibly an oversight by DE given that the vulphaphyra uses the kavat skeleton....

• DESCRIPTION: My new, ungilded sly vulpaphyra has been infected with the vasca virus.
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing solo on the Plains of Eidolon at night.  Using Khora.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vulpaphyra gained the red overlay from the vasca virus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Bringing a vulphaphyra onto the Plains of Eidolon at night and encountering vasca kavats.  Unknown if this occurs with other vulpaphyra species.Annotation_2020-09-01_170241.png?width=6

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Infested pet unable to craft, gives the error "could not construct weapon parts not consumed" even when I have every part, and far more than enough credits
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to craft infested pet (more specifically the Panzer Vulpaphyla)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: gives the error "could not construct weapon parts not consumed"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I attempt to craft, unknown how this bug was originally caused. this is day 2 of repeatedly logging out, logging in, and trying to find every possible way to be able to craft it.

The helminth system; adding Tesla Nervos to Hildryn (I replaced her 4th ability to be precise) doesn't work, when I attempt to cast the ability (tap or hold), it says that there isn't enough energy, since Hildryn uses shields, not energy, there is no way to get around this.

38 minutes ago, GrannyRaggs said:

The helminth system; adding Tesla Nervos to Hildryn (I replaced her 4th ability to be precise) doesn't work, when I attempt to cast the ability (tap or hold), it says that there isn't enough energy, since Hildryn uses shields, not energy, there is no way to get around this.

I just found this out the hardway.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Revenant got stucked in reave animation (reaves was used on enemies trapped in larva. One of the enemies was affected by glass resonnance)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/y43l6XQ
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea what exactly causes that
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reave should go through enemies trapped in larva/affected by glass resonnance without Revenant getting stucked
  • OBSERVED RESULT: While testing a build using Nidus' larva on Revenant, i used reave on several enemies trapped in larva while one of these enemies got affected by glass resonnance. Revenant was not able to go through the pack as usual (my impression was that there was a colision problem with the cephalite) and got stucked in animation.
    I was then not able to move, use abilities or arsenal nor could i used transference. While my warframe was stucked, enemies also stopped attacking it. Unstuck command did not worked and I had to abort the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it only happened to me once so far. I was using the same combo of larva/reave for nearly 30 min before the bug without having issues.

• TYPE: In-Game, Helminth.
  • DESCRIPTION: The augment mod Shock Trooper does not affect Mesa Prime's Regulators Prime.
  • VISUAL: a0ZKRsW.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod Regulators Prime to cause Toxin damage, cast Shock Trooper.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage increased, Corrosive damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage increase, still Toxin damage. Regular weapons are affected as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, in missions and the Simulacrum.

• DESCRIPTION: When fishing in the Abcess in the Cambion Drift, occasionally every control except the mouse and Esc key will stop responding. I am stuck holding the fishing spear and can only aim, look around, and open the menu. I cannot move, fire, switch weapons, enter Operator mode, use powers, or do literally anything except stand there like a lump. Luckily both times this happened there were enemies nearby and dying finally broke me out of it and I was back to normal when I revived.
  • VISUAL: I have a screenshot but obviously it doesn't look like anything. However, I took it with F6, so it has the location metadata attached and all that but I don't know if that stays if I just upload it here.
  • REPRODUCTION: I haven't got a clue. Maybe something to do with the combination of crouching, throwing the spear in aim/zoomed mode, and being attacked or having a mob in the way of the spear? I usually crouch when I fish so it's easier to see. Other reports lead me to believe this only happens with the Spari/Drift-specific spear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ...not this.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's never happened in the Plains or the Vallis, and I'm not eager to make it happen because I don't fancy losing all my work if I have to abort the mission. A quick search says this has happened to other people so clearly it's not a once-in-a-million thing.

Archived