Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mineable mineral nodes appear in the transition area between Cambion Drift and Necralisk after returning from a mission.
  • VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1609429246676815673/08234751E34BC010ED4E6AF479EAE65A644C37D4/
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter Cambion Drift from the Necralisk, play for a while (as host or client), and then return to the transition area with your mining tool equipped. There will usually be mineral nodes in the infested growth to the right of the sphere.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: On average, 2 mineral nodes show up.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: when using "Shooting Gallery" as a subsumed ability on Octavia and afterwards her Mallet i loose my weapons. only after shooting gallery ends and i cast mallet again i get to use my weapons again

VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/Gt4Vvjs

REPRODUCTION: use a subsumed ability and then use Octavias first ability "Mallet"

EXPECTED RESULT: normal use of weapons regardless of ability casts

OBSERVED RESULT: cant use any of my equiped weapons

REPRODUCTION RATE: each and every time

• TYPE: In Game, Visual
  • DESCRIPTION:
    Visual tearing about the player warframe while under the effect of Sly Vulpaphyla set bonus evasion. Seen on Xaku specifically.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Evasion increases, buff displayed on bar
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Evasion increases, buff displayed on bar, A localized warbling screentear effect is observed on the warframe obstructing vision and targeting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on Sly Vulpaphyla enemy kill

21 hours ago, AkHannar said:
  • TYPE: Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: After infusing my warframe with an ability, using the Helminth System, a yellow light appeared inside my frame.
  • VISUAL:
  •  ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once I infused an ability into my Chroma Prime, a yellow light appeared inside my frame. My apperance setup does not involve yellow at all for this frame - no yellow emissive or energy. It also is not disappearing after changing frames or after exiting and reentering game. It is simply not going away, no matter how badly I want it gone.

[Edit] It may be important, so I'm adding the information that the ability that first caused that was Desiccation from Inaros. Sice Chroma Prime is the only frame I have tried Ability Infusion on so far, I don't know if this is happening on all abilities, or only with Desiccation, and I have simply been stuck with this ever since.

Holy cow! I was messing around with new fashion ideas and found out that this light is now part of my Vengeful Flame Ephemera. No matter what frame I put this on, or what colors I select for it, the yellow light is there.

The Helminth has infected my Ephemera!!! This was not there before! I have been running the Vengeful Flame Ephemera on my Chroma Prime for a while now, and never noticed that light, so I seriously don't think it's just something I missed before. 

[Edit] Forgot to mention that changing or unequipping the ephemera has solved the problem for my Chroma, just in case that was not clear from my ramblings above.

• TYPE: In-Game; Kermerros
  • DESCRIPTIONCannot gild my companions. Have ungilded max rank Panzer Vulpaphyla and Pharaoh Predasite, but it keeps telling me that "Gilding requires a Max Rank Companion that has not been gilded previously." I have also consigned a pet shortly before my attempt if that has anything to do with it.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/SxD39w9
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to gild my max rank ungilded Vulpaphylas and Predasites.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to gild my Deimos companions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried restarting, different loadout, public/solo setting; still have the issue

Mining Bug, when you do drop directly into the HoD, you'll find no ore if you bring out your ore scanner which I found none.  I was told leave in the area though the gate and come though the gate. 

Another bug is still the mining bug which the bug doesn't show while your mining the blue ore, which the blue ore make the blue point disappeared and not visible leading you have to guess where it is..

*edit*

nvm it is on also the orange/redish orange ore too.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: titania can map glitch into the vaults in areas and skip the whole ISO vault
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: small hole in between rocks where titania can glitch to end of the vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not fit thru the hole
  • OBSERVED RESULT: map break
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 times

I really only have one problem.

I shot a bird and just can't find it. it is too small the meaning weapon shows the distance to objects but not to the captured object that is a bit annoying.

so i thought i was smart. I take the scaner. but without success all of them are red orange turquoise colors and the bird is just too small.

my idea would be to install a transmitter in anesthetic arrow for the distance, or an approximation function whether one is approaching the animal

otherwise good work i like the update

• TYPE: In-Game, Helminth.
  • DESCRIPTION: The augment mod Shock Trooper does not affect Mesa Prime's Regulators Prime.
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod Regulators Prime to cause heat damage then cast Shock Trooper.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage increased, radiation damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage increase, still heat damage. Regular weapons are affected as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, in missions and the Simulacrum.

It seems repeatedly heavy attacking with the Quassus sometimes animation locks you and unequips your weapons leaving you in an "unarmed" state. Swapping weapons fixes the bug, however it causes a large delay in attacking.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Heavy Attacking with the Quasses
  • VISUAL: 3a04a3b7ab.jpgAs you can see in the bottom right, it shows the text "UNARMED"
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeatedly heavy attacking with the Quasses unequips the weapon you're using.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be drawing my equipped weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I stand there with empty hands
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time I want to heavy attack, the Quasses is designed for heavy attacks.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: No mod upgrade screen for necramech
  • VISUAL: not relevant
  • REPRODUCTION: arsenal->upgrade (on necramech) -> mods
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should bring you to a list of installed mods to upgrade
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it brings to a generic mod screen and the option to check installed mods is not there
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: As I am doing the "Through and Beyond" quest, the game crashes when I reach the heart and begin to fight around it
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure if it is specific set-ups that cause the issue, but I have seen one other forum post with the exact same issue
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to continue the game :)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game freezes for a while and then CTD. The bug reporter pops up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

I have tried every "crash" fix that exists, including formatting my hard drive. I decided to post this as a bug and not in the tech support forum because I have seen another post with the exact same issue on this quest.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos conservation targets are not getting the invulnerability they should be getting like other conservation targets have been getting since patch 24.0.2
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Find a conservation target on Deimos, tranq it, and you will see that it isn't invulnerable until you pick it up. Any damage prior to that will kill it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tranq target is invulnerable to damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tranq target is vulnerable to damage prior to pick-up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (every time)

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Host migration before entering the code on an Isolation Vault
  • VISUAL: Below
  • REPRODUCTION: Best way to reproduce the bug is to do a host migration.Warframe0398.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: unable to open the vault most of the time
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Squares blocked the vault codes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time a host migration occurs

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: When playing Banshee with Resonator from Helminth there is a bug that makes all of your weapons unusable. If you cast Sonar and then Resonator you cannot use your weapons, you can still use abilities and go operator. This does not go away once Resonator or Sonar end. You can cast Resonator and then Sonar and not get the bug, however once you cast Resonator a second time it will happen. 
  • VISUALhttps://youtu.be/ptGZ1225yFQ
  • REPRODUCTION: Put Resonator on Banshee in place of her 1. Cast Sonar and then resonator. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should be able to use your weapons. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You are not able to use your weapons.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing rod keeps spinning
  • REPRODUCTION: Caching fish, in Deimos (haven't tested it in other open worlds)
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Fishing rod ready to catch another fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fishing rod keep spinning, cannot use it. I can Esc. Sometimes it fixes itself after some time, sometimes it fixes after I press Esc twice.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ~75% of the time
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: No mining heat spot for mining or only some
  • REPRODUCTION: Mining
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Seeing mining heat spots
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No heat spots but they are still there (can finish the mining)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: From time to time

• TYPE: Trading
  • DESCRIPTION: Trapezium Xenorhast and Cabochon Embolos can not be traded.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to find them in the trading panel.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That these gems would follow with the trade rules all other gems from Fortuna and Cetus, and all other gems in Deimos.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Trapezium Xenorhast and Cabochon Embolos can not be traded.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: New Cambion Drift Challenges aren't tracking any progress (Bug Out Ride, Jugger-Not, Kill It With Fire).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Progress should have been earned towards challenges.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress made at all, all challenges still showing at '0'.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Never any progress made.
    Have tried riding the Velocipods during Fass and Vome, riding the different colours of Velocipod, riding longer distances, etc.
    Have killed juggernauts in Cambion drift using different weapons and frames. During missions and just in free-roam.
    Have burnt pods using a variety of different frames and weapons, in missions and in free-roam.

• TYPE: Visual bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Abilities subsumed on to Nidus that replace his abilities that cost mutation stacks do not appear as usable until the amount of stacks required for the original ability is reached. This does not affect the ability use, simply the visuals.
  • VISUAL: Annotation_2020-09-01_200147.pngAnnotation_2020-09-01_200148.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Infuse an ability on to Nidus's 3rd or 4th ability slot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The ability icon (for breach surge) should have turned white upon reaching the energy amount required to use it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The icon remained greyed-out until 3 mutation stacks were reached.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens consistently.

• TYPE: Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: Still running into color correction issues with Vauban's bastille and it being set to off completely, as well as with other frames. This made it EXCEPTIONALLY blue when using my Inaros' 3 ability out on Deimos. That shade of BLUE really tends to hurt the eyes! 
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast any warframe with a 4 that has had the 'color correction' issue and you'll see that it still happens! 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to see my warframe or the landscape, but the 'blue' issue makes it extremely hard to see anything, even when not using Inaros' 3. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Obviously not able to see my warframe in the blue, it makes it hard on the eyes. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I'm near a Vauban with Bastille out or with my own Vauban casting Bastille. 

• TYPE: Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: Went down as Oberon Prime in an Isolation Vault Bounty 30/40 and was downed like Inaros' and body was acting like I could rez myself a la Sarcophagus style, but couldn't because obviously Oberon Prime. Friend was able to rez me and I spun like I got out of the Sarcophagus. 
  • VISUAL2E5B85C915325B9EBAC3B2EB9BE66B12B82EABA4
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to replicate it because I wasn't able to do so myself after going back to town after completing the bounty. 

Bonus issues: 
    This shouldn't be? Two launchers? 
    unknown.png
    And 
    Scintillant is still not dropping right! It takes multiple missions. If this is like the cetus wisp, then something is up. Because we can go out to PoE and farm those with ease and gather 24+ in about an hour, but Scintillant, 9+ hours of farming and only get 7. 

• TYPE: Gameplay, ability
  • DESCRIPTION: The abilities were permanently nullified. Abilities 1-4 and operator mode was disabled for the remainder of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Was playing nekros. Maybe it happened while in operator void mode at the same time as necramech used nullifying ability.

• TYPE: In-Game, Ability, PC
  • DESCRIPTION: After subsuming Octavia and adding her Resonator ability over the Soul Punch of my Nekros Prime, if I use the Resonator ability I am unable to attack with either guns or melee until I leave the mission. My gun also becomes invisible, as seen in below image.
  • VISUAL: Cr68GGK.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Casting Resonator while enemies are present.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to attack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot attack with range or melee.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs most times after casting Resonator and then another ability while enemies present, though it sometimes happens without enemies nearby less frequently.

Archived