Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Vulpaphyla can be infected with Vasca virus and then cannot be cured (note the red outline on the Vulpaphyla depicted and the lack of a "Genetic Tools" button in the top bar)
  • VISUAL:
    Warframe_2020-09-02_13-52-03-75.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a Vulpaphyla to the Plains of Eidolon at night, allow it to become Vasca-infected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either for Vulpaphyla to be immune to the Vasca virus or for it to be able to be cured in the same way as other Kavats
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vulpaphyla is permanently Vasca-infected
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Vulpaphyla are somewhat expensive to create, so I haven't reproduced the glitch; however, I've heard of other instances of this happening.

• TYPE: In game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Melee projectiles, Azima's disk and Pencha Scaffold are not attracted by Void status effect, passing right through it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Inflict an enemy with Void status effect, shoot aiming the bubble (not the actual target, so bullets could be redirected).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Projectiles would be redirected to the enemy like primary and secondary guns.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles went right through the bubble, hitting what was behind it, not the inflicted enemy
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens with all melee projectiles: Gunblades (tested with Redeemer Prime and Sarpa), Glaives, Exodia Contagion, Caustacyst's heavy attack, Wolf Sledge's throw, Zenistar's disk, as well as Azima's turret deployment and Azima's turret's bullets, and Pencha Scaffold (Amp secondary fire)
  • Possible reason: Void status effect doesn't check for melee projectiles and other sources of projectiles (azima's turret)

• TYPE: In game (NPC-Necralisk Conservation)
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't release companion with Deimos' Conservation NPC while at max daily standing with the Entrati
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to release a companion while at max daily standing used
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to release the companion while at max standing, as you get tokens, not standing like the other syndicates.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Message saying that you are at max standing and unable to release.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When you are at max standing with the Entrati.

• DESCRIPTION: Cambrian Drift Bounty, Stage: Kill more Infested than the Grineer, Bonus: Double the Grineer's kill count. When Tenno get 100% and Grineer get 50% the bonus is failed.
  • VISUAL: Warframe0430.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting the Bonus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Bounty Bonus failed.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deimos VAULT bounties are bugged and don´t finish the mission after entering the vault. Waypoint always points to the FIRST vault.
  • REPRODUCTION: Chain 3 vault bounties. The 1st will work fine, the 2nd and 3rd will need you to manually go back to the first vault to finish the bounty.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: finish bounty after entering the corresponding vault
  • Image:

The following image shows me standing at the bottom of the Vault. On the left you see the mission description: Enter the vault. The waypointer points to the first vault, 2102 meters away.

UHO2d8W.jpg

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Just got my new Necramech, was running vaults with it. this started after the end of the first vault, where it wouldn't let the mech into the loot room and i used my Warframe to enter and get my loot, left via the hand, and took my mech to the next bait point.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/gallery/ZA836sv Imgur Gallery of the screenshots I took at the time cause I can't figure how to add an image
  • REPRODUCTION: Best bet is to complete the first vault, use the hand to leave, then reenter the mech, go away from frame, and exit mech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have transferred into my Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULTInstead it told me "invalid target" and did nothing. After entering the next vault, I also noticed that every single piece of loot from before the frame disappeared was gone, notably 7 orientation matrices, and a scintillant. Later, the mech was destroyed, and my gear wheel appeared empty, so i couldn't use that either. My Operator went down like a Warframe would, and after leaving squad post-vault 2, and getting the Warframe back, my gear wheel remained empty, and the completion rewards for vault 2 were missing, as well as the loot from before the bug occurred.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have only seen this once, but it is a big problem if it happens more.

• TYPE: In-Game GUI
  • DESCRIPTION: On the "Gather enough samples" stage of Cambrian Drift bounties the text for the bonus objective is in another language
  • VISUAL: 3ZcbjAe.jpglixAMga.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The chosen language should be used everywhere
  • OBSERVED RESULT: languages get mixed up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: twice in two bounties

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: After putting Empower on Wisp I noticed something interesting, Using Empower before Sol Gate allows me to fire any equipped weapon while IN Sol Gate. Please excuse my mic, i was doing a fast lunch stream and cut my pre production ritual out. I have not tried other in ability frames, yet (like nyx) but this frame in particular is nuts. 
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Helminth to Add Empower to Wisp, Activate Empower, then Sol Gate.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Left click should overcharge the Beam but NOT fire my weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Left click NOT ONLY empowers the beam but ALSO fires my currently equipped weapon, which is cool. but also a bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible without fail.

you can find me on here or @zaraeleus on twitter or zaraeleus on twitch.

Thanks!

• TYPE: Conservation / Wildlife hunting
  • DESCRIPTION: I wanted to do hunt Avichaeas in Deimos at the mouse courser position. However this hunt miniquest is bugged. When reaching the lure position and luring the Avichaea the Avichaea responds but doesn't come. I don't even know if it spawned, but the tranqrifle sound for spawned wildlife appears.
  • VISUAL: see screenshot below for the position (mouse cursor)
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try to do this wildlife hunt, you will get the same results. Warframes don't matter. Have tested it twice with two different lure positions on the map. Might also be connected to Avichaeas spawning inside of walls (which is another bug I frequently run into).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Actually, the Avichaea should have come towards my position so that I can tranquilize it. But it didn't even appear as a white shadow on the tranqrifle HUD.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happened. Had to look for random flying Avichaeas which is pretty hard since 50% of them spawn inside of walls.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Well two out of two times. I waited for over 5 minutes the first time that happened. The second time 2 minutes. I even went into the direction of the Avichaea call. Found nothing.

Warframe-x64-j-Ni-XLGa-Zb-Q.jpg

On 2020-08-26 at 6:30 AM, keyosbringer said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Went to no-clip mode when the game prevented me from using any weapons / made me walk sideways only (happens only in non-solo sessions) and used a k-drive. Was able to fly through everything and unable to stand on anything, had to use arch-wing to prevent infinite falling. Unstuck command did not help.
  • VISUAL
    1NkYzyt.png
  • REPRODUCTION: 1/?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not falling through the ground and no-clip. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was able to no-clip through everything if I used arch-wing, otherwise I fall infinitely.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/?

This happens in all the 3 opens worlds. Geting arcwynd, mech or skate.

• DESCRIPTION: When doing all three Isolation Vault runs, the first one will complete fine. But upon completing the second and third vaults, the objective marker is placed inside the first vault and the player must go to it in order to complete the second/third vault.
  • REPRODUCTION: Running all three Isolation Vaults will produce this bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The objective marker should be inside of the vault that was opened instead of the first one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens in every Isolation Vault run. I thought nothing of it yesterday thinking maybe it glitched out for me, but it happened again today so it's not some minor fluke. It must have been with the recent patch because I know it wasn't like this before.

Have posted already in this thread but can't find it to edit and say that I encountered the same bug again today, twice. I am not going to be playing heart of deimos again as its waisting my time :/ I had a resource booster running too, so waist of that too.

• TYPE: Isolation vault
  • DESCRIPTION: Doesnt complete an isolation mission, so when going next mother in cambion drift to get next teir isolation mission it says you have an active mission so cannot take on a new one.
  • VISUAL: See the video on my other post in this thread that I cannot find.
  • REPRODUCTION: Cant say for sure, happens at different time, first time this play session was not completeing first mission, second time was at the end of the third mission. just COULDN'T get it to complete. had killed all the mechs, done all the secrets, opened the vault and got the contents. gone through the monster arm transporter thingy. and tried not to rush any of it, walking to objectives to give them time enough to trigger. but no. went back to nechrolisk as I had nothing else left to try, and it said mission failed. so annoying.
    I played solo, so no host disconnect issues or anything, I started my first mission a few minutes after new vome timer, and had PLENTY of time left.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission should count as successful, and finished, in order to either 1- start next tier of isolation vault, or 2- finish last isolation vault and gain extra reward.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: either 1- mother wont let you start next isolation vault as one is in progress (despite completeing all the objectives, or 2- you dont get the reward for completeing all three vaults as the game thinks you haven't completed the last vault, again despite completeing all the objectives.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I would say it has happened 4 or 5 times out of the 20 or so vaults ive done?

I'll put all my current feedback here, cause we have no theme for "everything about deimos thred"

Isolation vaults:

After last "fix" I cannot enter vaults, opened in a proper way - it keeps teleporting me back again and again, and, lilke, on 10th attempt it teleports me into the vault, so I can collect rewards

Xaku:

It's not about bugs but this warframe is super weak. At first, when I was playing vs infested, I thought, that maybe they will be good vs shooting factions. And it is not like that. Low damage, pathetic survivability (what the poing evading 75% bullets, when only two can put you down?), and meh CC - with shoopdawoop you cannot lift a lot of targets and sometimes it's not working on direct hits, gaze radius is ridiculusly small, and the last one block some ways of dealing damage with some ways. Overall, right now it looks like Xakus main purpose is to be subsumed with helminth to give their 1st to better frames

Crapamechs:

1) Still not accumulating XP properly. I exited it once - It accumulated my exp, on second time, it resetted to previous XP state

2) I was playing Nekros. I activated my 3rd and 4th, exited the warframe, entered the mech and then, next second all my necros 4th dudes died and my warframe disappeared. Then, when my mech was destroyed - it lost all exp and, also, I wasn't able to return to my frame. I was wondering around as operator, and later when I tried to die to return to my Nekros, I insted entered the bleedout state, and, after I died, I was only able to exit the mission

3) Seriously, raise the droprates of mods, cause rn it looks like too much grind. As soon as you fix that necros can desecrate their bodies - I will stop playing cause this is just too frustrating to spent all evening grinding for mods, and not get even single uncommon one

• DESCRIPTION: Newly built Xaku frame, I went into Helminth room, and stabbed Banshee's Silence on his first ability. It took my resources, but no ability changed. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Just take a newly built frame and try placing a Silence on the first ability. Dunno about others.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth to say that my frame is not ready and not take my resources.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My resources were taken and no ability was changed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I only tried once, Helminth is kinda expensive when overused.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Leaving a squad at the end of an isolation vault bounty before leaving the vault through that fast-travel worm will permanently disable said worm, forcing you to walk all the way back

VISIAL: None, but the worm doesn't "come out", it stays in the ground.

REPRODUCTION: Leave the squad as a client (not host) before exiting the vault at the end of the bounty. Don't know if this happens when you're the host.

EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to leave via fast travel worm.

OBSERVED RESULT: Worm denied my leaving, doesn't come out. Permanently disabled.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

4 hours ago, Exon617 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Vulpaphyla can be infected with Vasca virus and then cannot be cured (note the red outline on the Vulpaphyla depicted and the lack of a "Genetic Tools" button in the top bar)
  • VISUAL:
    Warframe_2020-09-02_13-52-03-75.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a Vulpaphyla to the Plains of Eidolon at night, allow it to become Vasca-infected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either for Vulpaphyla to be immune to the Vasca virus or for it to be able to be cured in the same way as other Kavats
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vulpaphyla is permanently Vasca-infected
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Vulpaphyla are somewhat expensive to create, so I haven't reproduced the glitch; however, I've heard of other instances of this happening.

Does this include having the cure in your gear wheel?  As I recall, I can also cure the companion while on mission in Plains (and elsewhere) if the Kavat gets infected while running on the Plains of Eidolon at night, as you can see here: 

kdXw9kO.jpg

I'm curious if this is an oversight, or a full on break-glitch as I've been considering this a problem.  Especially given that if the animal is cured, then it's possible it's another issue which you pointed out that genetic tools is missing from the incubator thereby preventing players from making an imprint of the companion in question.

6 hours ago, Greystrum said:
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to use perspicacity to hack a console with the auto breach mod on the parazon
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip auto breach on a parazon and attempt to use perspicacity. Without auto breach equipped perspicacity works perfectly. Since parazon builds are shared across load out slots, this makes the ability much less useful.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: automatic hack of console
  • OBSERVED RESULT: perspicacity failed, auto breach triggered at the normal rate
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Can confirm, same bug happened to me.

Type: In-Game

Description: Attempting to subsume Mirage for the Eclipse ability.

Visual: Missing, I just had my Helmynth eat my Mirage and it was finished today, I just checked and Eclipse is no where to be found in my list of abilities, and there is no flower for Mirage, I have restarted the game to check again and it is still missing.

• DESCRIPTION: Was inside the Helminth room, looking at a subsumed Warframe. There are no flowers, despite three subsumed frames
  • VISUAL: 7vFmwWm.jpg

Efq76Ah.jpg

• EXPECTED RESULT: There should be flowers, as my subsumed frames were not rushed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As above, no flowers
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is persistent and I have not seen flowers.

4 minutes ago, IchorousIcarus said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Was inside the Helminth room, looking at a subsumed Warframe. There are no flowers, despite three subsumed frames
  • VISUAL: 7vFmwWm.jpg

Efq76Ah.jpg

• EXPECTED RESULT: There should be flowers, as my subsumed frames were not rushed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As above, no flowers
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is persistent and I have not seen flowers.

Did you rush subsume your frames? They've said to wait till daily reset if you did.

After finishing Vault T2/3 sometimes we have to return to T1 end vault to get COMPLETE reward for T2/3 (relevant to when it happens).

Sometimes when first reaching Lure (before filling with Vome/Fass) it hangs for several minutes before figuring out "OH RIGHT, you are here".

Randomly at one point right after my Necromech got destroyed during TOXIN phase my Frame disappeared. I could not transfer to it and it was not where I left it. I was stuck as Operator for the remainder of T2 and T3. If I got downed, I was as Operator. If I got killed and respawned I respawned as Operator. I jumped off the map and spawned as Operator. Unstuck as Operator. Got "fixed" after Host crashed and we got migrated. I got my frame back (Nekros) with 10.110 HP. Randomly a minute after I had 12.500 HP.

Mechs do not count as killed if Host migrated.

Helminth Metamorphosis, rank 3: Unlock Ability: Perspicacity: Automatically succeed at your next hack attempt,
There is conflict with Auto Breach mod on parazon. Auto Breach takes precedence which only provides 30% chance to auto complete hacking. When Auto Breach is removed from Parazon, Perspicacity works 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing Isolation Vaultmission. When I open a vault it keeps teleporting me back. After several teleports , I can enter and get the rewards.
  • VISUAL: no visual.
  • REPRODUCTION: just enter the vault.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering the vault without teleporting backwards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got teleported to the entrance of the vault. Like I had fallen on water.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I run Isolation Vault.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I have infused my Equinox with Octavia's Resonator. Casting Resonator while Maim is active disables my weapons. They no longer have displayed names or ammo counts and my fire/melee key no longer does anything, this bug applies to Archwing guns in atmosphere mode as well. Nothing fixes the issue for that session besides leaving the mission.
  • Hpu3Hu5.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast resonator while maim is channeling.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My weapons should have continued to function after casting resonator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I could no longer use weapons.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I cast resonator while maim is active.

Archived