Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ash`s shuriken doesn`t increase with power strength.
  • VISUAL

RSk9ohj.png

• REPRODUCTION: just use that ability.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The damage should increase when I add power strength to it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was using Ash`s shuriken and I noised that I was doing low damage and when I went to test it out I noised that no matter how much power strength you put on Ash his shurikens not only not show it in the UI but it does not affect its damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens all the time.

Just to add the ability needs a buff since ppl don`t use it unless it has it`s augment on which I believe that augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad. 

Here is a way to improve Ash`s shuriken;

·       If an enemy is killed in one hit it is considered as a stealth kill.

·       Holding the ability will make both shurikens target the enemy you`re aiming at dealing double slash damage and adds critical damage based on what crit damage mods you have equipped on your melee weapon, also headshots will do more damage.

·       The held version will have increased flight speed.

·       The more health the enemy loses, the slower the enemy moves when bleeding out.

·       When the enemy stops bleeding, it will go back to its normal movement speed.

·       If you hit the same enemy that was affected before, it will go back to the same slow speed and will keep getting slower until it`s lifeless.

·       It has a 1 second combo window. The more you use the ability, the more damage it does, the less energy it takes.

·       The built-up damage multi from spamming it can affect the held version of shuriken.

·       The held version works like the way Nazha`s 2nd ability does. Quick cast, straight path and more damage.

·       The held version can pause the 1 sec combo duration drain indicator so that you have time to get the full damage out of it but the decreased energy won`t carry over to it.

·       Depending on the damage built up from the combo multiplayer will determine the increase of critical damage from the held version, if high enough it can reach red crits.

This makes Ash more strategic by giving a choice of who he wants to kill and makes him better at killing single target enemies.

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is not a bug, it was done this way specifically so that players can switch between multiple different mod configurations for a single ability configuration.

You should definitely consider changing that behavior then. If you want multiple mod configuration for the same ability, you can put the ability on multiple configuration slots. While dragging config lets you swap which one is the default one. Builds are defined by the abilities you have, not the other way around. Even better would be the ability to turn on and off the ability you fused into you Warframe when in the arsenal, or something similar, rather than having to remove it to place it somewhere else.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to cast Octavia's skill with other warframe
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Conductor the augment mod for Octavia 2 and cast it , It seems like this will occur even I have no augment
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Works like normal, I can still attack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't attack at all, Like it disabled your weapons, even tries to get it out, you still can't shot it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost 100% (tested in Hotfix 29.0.7 too, it still occur)

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Octavia's Resonator transfer prevents the use of weapons after another skill is cast

VISUAL: Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4nfXdIwp8

REPRODUCTION: Transfer Octavia's Resonator to any other warframe (I noticed this with Mag), then cast any ability while the resonator-throw is in progress; weapons will be locked (the UI showing weapon ammo won't even appear).

EXPECTED RESULT: Octavia's resonator behaves normally and weapons can be used normally.

OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons cannot be used.

REPRODUCTION RATE: In my testing, I can reproduce this with 100% success.

• DESCRIPTION: In the "Feed Helminth" menu for the "Synthetics" kind of food, I had 6 items with a full green arrow up. My % was low so I was going to feed him something. As soon as I clicked on an item (any one of them), the % was incremented correctly (+30%) BUT all the other items lost their green arrow, becoming just "stable" (+15% on feeding).
  • VISUAL:
    didn't screenshot that. :(
  • REPRODUCTION: I now have to wait for green arrow to return, so, can't atm
  • EXPECTED RESULT: just eat the item, with a full green arrow up upone feeding it should have become normalized (no arrow)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: lost the arrows, now theyre all stable. They don't even seem to increase to green anymore...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: just once, with syntetics. :(

Two bugs:

Type: in-game, Nightwave

Description: "Trampoline" Nightwave challenge, bullet jump 150 times, is not tracked in Conclave

Visual:

Expected result: tracked Nightwave progress

Observed result: Nightwave progress not tracked

Reproduction rate: this has likely been possible since Nightwave was released, as I distinctly remember having this issue before

Type: in-game, map, skybox

Description: map hole in new "Core" map, cannot fall through

Visual: 0:51 of the video above

Expected result: floor

Observed result: no floor

Reproduction rate: this has only been reproduced once, but is unlikely to change

Repost from:

Currently reformatting all reports to comply with DE standards.

Type: in-game, weapon skin

Description: Aklex Conclave Skin has magazines jutting horizontally out of the weapon, rather than vertically in the magazine well

Visual: unknown.png

Expected result: magazine in magazine well

Observed result: the Lex wants to be a Sten

Reproduction rate: often enough where it's well-known and was previously a problem with the singular Lex Conclave skin

Repost from:

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.0.7

• TYPE: In-Game: Necramech exp
  • DESCRIPTION: Leveling mech on fortuna fractures (probably other places too) causes to get locked out of warframe mode and lose all mission progress.
  • REPRODUCTION: (speculation) One of 3. 1. Maxing out the mech (I was around max exp each time it happened). 2. Entering specific places on a map (while in necramech). 3. Resummoning mech under some obscure circumstances.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not noticing anything in particular
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to go back into warframe mode (I can only go operator or necramech). When that happens ALL progress within a missing is lost. Another peculiar thing: Dying in operator form and ressurecting removes all operator upgrades.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 attempts so far.

• DESCRIPTION: Vulpaphyla companions lose the effect of their mods during Larva state.
  • VISUAL: (Animal Instinct ceased to function shortly after Larva was activated, Fetch too, but that isn't obvious from the picture.)tCfoU66.pngL1qHSGc.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Use mods like Fetch, Primed Animal Instinct, or Hunter Recovery, and a Devolution mod to cause Larva state.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mods continue to be effective.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mods cease to function.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Frequently, at first apparently 100%, but later mods seemed to stay active (during a single mission). Not sure.

On 2020-08-30 at 9:49 PM, Buff00n said:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Using Octavia and non-Octavia abilities in succession will cause your guns and melee to stop working.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: With Octavia, casting any non-Octavia ability followed by an Octavia ability with cause weapons to stop working. You can switch weapons, but the fire/melee buttons do nothing.  With another frame, cast Resonator followed immediately by any other frame ability.  This produces the same result.  Occasionally, waiting for Resonator or other abilities to expire and re-casting Resonator will fix it, but that does not always work. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Guns and melee should continue firing/attacking regardless of abilities used
OBSERVED RESULT: Guns and melee do not fire or attack, all you can do is switch between weapons.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% this is super easy to replicated.  In the video with the other frames I'm using the second ability immediately after Resonator, 

FYI: 29.0.7 only partially fixed this.  Now it appears I can use Octavia with subsumed powers without losing weapon attacks, but I still cannot use other frames with Resonator without losing the ability to attack with weapons.  I have tested this with Mag, Nekros, Trinity, and Inaros.

• DESCRIPTION: Thermia fractures in free roam Fortuna do not provide their dilute thermia to player in necramech when complete
  • REPRODUCTION: Get into necramech during thermia fractures
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be receiving diluted thermia from the fracture once complete
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Was ranking up my Garuda on Hydron, using my operator to heal and walked through walls going back to frame.
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3g8g1VZzKM
  • REPRODUCTION: By being a client and transfering from the Operator back into the Warframe. Does not work when Host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've popped back into my warframe and stayed in the map instead of phasing through stairs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Switching from Operator to warframe somehow allows you to phase through walls/stairs for a brief moment.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times so far

• DESCRIPTION: Latrox Une will not spawn in his bounty phase during the Salvage bounty
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the Lvl 30-40 bounty and have the Latrox Une stage appear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: He should spawn in the mission area.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He did not.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Riven stats changed
  • DESCRIPTION: After updating from 29.0.6 to 29.0.7 I went to the arsenal and noticed that my Karyst Prime riven's stats had changed. Mod station still shows the correct (29.0.6) values. But in arsenal the mod description and weapon stats show new (nerfed) values.
  • VISUAL

This doesn't seem to be an intended nerf as the mod still shows the old values in the mod station.

8 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I am not able to reproduce this bug, is it possible to have you record a video of you causing this happen? A screenshot of the aftermath is not very helpful, need to see what *caused* it to break :)

I have yet able to reproduce it either since I didn't touch necramech much ever since that bug. As for recording, I don't know if my laptop can handle it. 

I'll try to reproduce it when I have the time, since it happened during thermia fracture with me being the host and the terrain was on a slope; and it was the 3rd time I resummon necramech (the previous necramechs being dying or destroyed), the factors I can think of are :

1. The warframe fell thru the level floor and got into those teleporting black screen zone during the fall and bugged on the teleport,

2. During the transference between warframe > necramech, the warframe is vulnerable and took damage to critical HP where it normally force you to teleport back into the frame as operator but can't because you're in necramech.

3. Possibly interaction of Corpus nullifier strike with mech/warframe ? Unlikely though.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: During the upload data portion of the Latrox bounty, he instantly disappears, failing the bonus while completing the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION: Load up any bounty with Latrox's bounty step in it and it should happen.  I've only done two bounties with him since the hotfix, and they have both had the issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: He should have stayed around and uploaded his data (lengthening an already absurdly long bounty step, but I digress...)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He disappeared instantly and played his voice line for "getting out of there" or whatever.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I am 2 for 2, and as his bounty is already absolutely miserable to play, I will not be seeking it out to test it further.

Also, his voice lines seem to play way too often.  It seems like he's playing his voice lines to each player in turn, only we all hear them.  I want to like the guy.  His writing is decent and the actor did a great job with line delivery.  But he talks too much and his bounty is not fun.  It's too slow.

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Falling through the map when transferring into warframe while in void mode.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer into warframe while in void mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transfer into warframe and remain on the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fell through the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% only when not hosting

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: When iniciating Latrox Une bounty he just dissapeared (took a free day at work) and Garv has to work extra hours to cover his shift

VISUAL:

Of3ZNGi.jpg
WKRNJOj.jpg
ZC3D2q9.jpg
K4WIdmt.jpg
JqvwyoV.jpg

REPRODUCTION: play deimos bountys and get the mission thank to the almighty rng

EXPECTED RESULT: when getting Latrox Une bounty he remain in the mission and the enemies drops the 10 data without needing to kill 100 or 200 of them, but back to the bug itself is expected for the NPC featured on the mission to remain in the sesion for the duration of his bounty

OBSERVED RESULT: for some random reason Latrox Une was just gone from the mission forcing Garv to work for the corpus while covering Lazy Latrox Une shift

• DESCRIPTION: Tier 5 Deimos bounty, exiting Necramech attempting to enter warframe.
  • VISUAL: No screenshot/video, Logs were made if requested.
  • REPRODUCTION: I do not know how to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering warframe after Necramech use, seeing progress tab.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could not enter warframe, warframe was not to be found, could not see progress, could enter Necramech from any distance as long as I was aiming at it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not attempted to reproduce.

• DESCRIPTION: Host Migration removes all Necramech EXP gained by client
  • REPRODUCTION: Host Migration
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't lose my EXP
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost all my exp

Necramech affinity is still bugged. I was in Orb-Vallis doing Thermia Fractures. Was Rank 21 on my mech when mission started. Was already rank 26 (after bonuses) when host wanted to bail so they left the squad without telling anyone. After migration, my mech was gone and saw that it was back to rank 21 upon re-summoning.

• DESCRIPTION: Didn't get my Thermia after a run (mech was equipped)
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how, but I reckon it has something to do with the mech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have 4 thermias (with resource booster)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only have 2 (with resource booster)

Related to bug above, we were able to do 2 sets of thermia fractures. First run, I was able to get my thermia (I was the one that picked up the thermia in my operator form). Second run, I didn't get any thermia, somebody else picked it up. I was in my mech.

• DESCRIPTION: Fell off the map when trying to go back into my warframe
  • VISUAL: Was not able to get a video
  • REPRODUCTION: I do not know how to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Switch back to warframe normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Switched back to warframe but warframe was summoned half way through the floor and fell off the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not attempted to reproduce.

Was in Orb Vallis when I exited my mech to get into operator form then back into my warframe. Warframe was summoned half way through the floor and fell off the map.

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing through the third tier of Isolation Vault.  We reached the Necramechs.  I went into operator mode.  I fell through the map, was put on my archwing, then died and could not respawn.  I spent the rest of the mission marked as DEAD but could not revive, despite having revives left.  The press X to revive was nowhere to be seen.  I could not observe other players.
  • REPRODUCTION: Mess around with operator, as client, in quick succession while fighting Necramechs perhaps.  The vault in question is the one with the deep plunge and the bouncy flower thing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have stayed in the vault, not teleporting through the map.  I should have been able to use the unstuck command.  I should have been able to rejoin the other players and claim the rewards from the vault...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My screen's edge pulsed red on repeat for several minutes while the other players finished the mission.  I was stuck and apparently dead?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time I've seen this, and I've done a few vault runs today.

• TYPE: IN Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Exchanged a Crescent Vulpaphyla for 10 Son Tokens. Did not receive 10 Son Tokens (had 0 Tokens before exchange. had 0 tokens after)
  • VISUAL: None: Standard UI elements exist only show the aftermath.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a MAx Rank Companion (As I am uncertain if the type of Companion matters, Mine was a Crescent Vulpaphyla, Do not Gild it. Note how many Son Tokens you have before the Exchange. Exchange the Companion. Note How many Son Tokens you have after
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had 10 Additional Son Tokens as indicated by the UI
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I there was no indication something went wrong until I went to exchange tokens, and realized I had no Son Tokens (the same quantity I had pre-exchange)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I am 2:2

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: T3 isolation vault instantly failed after a T2 failure
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: One happened once but i assume have a failure at opening the T2 vault and then try to open the T3 vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The T3 vault code would be unaffected by the T2 failure to open the vault
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Upon loid returning to the T3 vault door, but before the code appears the bonus objective failed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Archived