Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Missing Helminth Flowers from Subsumed Warframes
  • VISUAL: Image #1: Observed number of flowers (5)no1sy0y.jpegImage #2: 2 Subsumed Warframe abilities shown (Eclipse/Elemental Ward)ft9W8NH.jpegImage #3: 5 Subsumed Warframe abilities shown (Roar, Shuriken, Tempest Barrage, Terrify, Tesla Nervos)mFz0cG3.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should see 7 flowers in the Helminth Room, 1 for each Warframe I've subsumed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I see 5 flowers despite having subsumed 7 different warframes, 2 of them are missing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by Zirion_Bk
Typo

I fed my Mirage to the helminth about 2-3 days ago, I still do not see Eclipse in my ability pool. Please note I have fed another frame since then (Mesa) and I do have Shooting Gallery in my pool, for some reason Eclipse is just missing.

EDIT: Please disregard, I found the issue, Mirage prime is my main and so when I'm feeding my Helminth I'm usually in that frame, and if you are in the same frame that gives the ability, the ability does not show up, I switched frames and now it is showing up. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by KombachaJuice

Type: In-Game, Cambion Drift
Description: I was doing a tier 5 bounty in public matchmaking. I was using Magus repair to restore my Warframe's HP.

Reproduction: Enter operator form, enter void mode. Without exiting void mode, return to Warframe.
Expected Result: You should fall through the ground in the Cambion Drift
Observed Result: I fell through the ground in the Cambion Drift

• TYPE: CambionDrift, bounties
  • DESCRIPTION: Looks like drop tables are messed up
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a mission and rewards are weirdly the same - Got 3 MaimingStikes in a row while they should be rare drop.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Common drops should be more common than rare drops
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Drops repeat several times when you repeat mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: For now 3 times in a row i have same drops, got 3 useless MaimingStrikes(Rare drop) and 0 Scillant(Common drop).

My part of the Conclave bug megathread (a good chunk) is now fully updated to meet guidelines for bug reporting. First page has a lot of fluff in retrospect, but second page is mostly reports. Third page soon (if things keep going this way lol)

I have asked the other posters to update their posts as well. We've been running this for over half a year now and hopefully putting every Conclave bug in a single cohesive thread can make them easier to address.  Excuse the occasional tiredness in the thread, Telos Boltace has really worn on a lot of the community. We even lost one of our biggest streamers to it.

• DESCRIPTION: While using Necramech your Frame disappears, you end up being stuck as Operator for the remainder of session. No gear either and at the end of the mission you don't even count as in squad and get no rewards. You can be downed as operator and revived but if you manually revive YOU ARE DEAD.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use a Necramech during Isolation Vaults. I have a theory as to why it happens from the latest run. My frame was hidden under a pillar and when the Toxin phase was over it was gone. I think user frames disappear upon Phase progression if you are in the mech instead of your frame.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I am afraid of absolutely wasting my time by reproducing this (see time in screenshot, 41 minute wasted. I've seen it happen to others too who are too long in their Necramech. So I'd say it's easily doable.

5VklaZF.jpg

TYPE: In-game, Helminth System

DESCRIPTION: Chroma's Elemental Ward only affects certain allies and seemingly only in Heat mode.

VISUAL: My potato can't play AND record :'(

REPRODUCTION:
1.a. Add Everlasting Ward to Chroma with Heat element. Cast Elemental Ward with a Kavat, Kubrow, or Moa equipped. Observe health increase. Change Element to Electricity, Toxin, or Cold. Cast Elemental Ward again and have enemies attack the Kavat, Kubrow, or Moa. Observe that no damage is reflected and no damage is dealt from aura.
1.b. Set Chroma to Heat element. Cast Elemental Ward with a Sentinel equipped. Observe no health increase.
1.c. Add Everlasting Ward to Max Duration Chroma with Toxin element. Equip Vulcax with default 6 second reload on Moa. Cast Elemental Ward near Moa. Observe Vulcax reload time retains 6 second reload
2.a. Add Everlasting Ward and subsumed ability "Mind Control" to Chroma with any element. Cast Mind Control on an enemy, do not damage the enemy. Cast Elemental Ward near Mind Controlled target. Observe that Mind Controlled target seemingly receives no buffs.

2.b. Add Everlasting Ward to Chroma with any element. Toss a spectre from the Gear Wheel. Cast Elemental Ward. Observe no health increase and enemies damaging spectre do not receive reflected damage or get damaged while close to spectre.
2.c. Get a friend with Equinox and Duality. Add Everlasting Ward to Chroma with any element. Have friend cast Metamorphosis. Cast Elemental Ward near Equinox's clone. Observe that the clone seemingly gains no bonuses from any elemental aura.

OBSERVED RESULT:
1. Only Moa's and Beasts receive the health boost from Heat Mode; Electricity, Toxin, and Cold auras seemingly have no effect. Furthermore, Heat mode does not affect Sentinels 
2. Mind Controlled enemies, spectres, and Equinox's clone from Duality receive no buffs.

EXPECTED RESULT: Buffs will affect all allies similar to Wisp's Motes. Buffs will persist past Mind Control as is the case with Smite Infusion + Mind Control Oberon

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Viewing skill description with Hildryn while Helminth transfer a skill from other frame
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Any tranferred ability on Hildryn and open skill description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Works fine, like usual...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hud broke, softlock client, can't do anything beside shut down the game
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to use perspicacity to hack a console with the auto breach mod on the parazon and without this mod.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Perspicacity works for second cast. First cast only use energy, not trigger this ability.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: automatic hack of console
  • OBSERVED RESULT: first use of Perspicacity failed. Second is ok. Auto breach triggered at the normal rate
  • TYPE: IN GAME
  • DESCRIPTION: Need more minerals
  • VISUAL2mJGGuZ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens a lot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the minerals
  • OBSERVED RESULT: INFESTED HIDE MINERALS
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: There are a lot of minerals, but I'd say there is always at least one of these on the map. It is unobtainable from any angle and I cannot laser through infested muck. 
9 minutes ago, izzykuroneko said:

-snip-

About that, you have to capture "WEAKENED*insert animal name*" to make pets.

They become weakened when attacked by infected and both cases give tags but only if they were attacked by the infected before capture can you make the pet.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Eyn_Sof said:

About that, you have to capture "WEAKENED*insert animal name*" to make pets.

They become weakened when attacked by infected and both cases give tags but only if they were attacked by the infected before capture can you make the pet.

[Insert extensively long sigh here] Okay, thank you.

En 26/8/2020 a las 6:59, Ahijuna dijo:
  • TYPE: Free Roam - Fishing
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting hit by a Thrasher while fishing  leaves you stuck. Can look around freely but no other action including moving, switching to operator or /unstuck work. "Esc" to Menu works but guess what, you lose all rewards and progress 😢
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fish, wait for the thing to hit you
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish sumthin'?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: total loss of functionality exept for looking around. Nailed to the spot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once
  •  
  •  fishbug.jpg
almost the same! just throwing the fishing spear causes it to crash.. 
but it only happens with the Spari and Ebisu spears!
  • Like 1
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Going to Upgrade Necramech mods
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/ekIaAVq
  • REPRODUCTION: unsure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: see the normal Modding with fusion, transmute, sell, so on
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramechs Back is right inside the whole modding screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime i try to upgrade a Necramech mod
Edited by 0verloadDragon
  • DESCRIPTION: I have an ultrawidescreen monitor (3440x1440, ~21:9 aspect ratio). When modding my Necramech or either of the weapons attached to it, Mausolon or Arquebex, it is normal in my ship, but appears as if it's stretched out 16:9 when accessing the arsenal screen in the Necralisk.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/Hgn2va8

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was fishing and after I catch a fish my warframe freezes and I am unable to move or use abilities. All I can do is left click and press escape. The only way I'm able to fix it is to die.
  • REPRODUCTION: The only way this keeps happening is whenever I hit a fish with a fishing rod while it's flying above the water.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to move after escaping from the fish capture scene
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My warframe is unable to move or do anything and just stands still
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens half the time I try to fish
  • Like 1

TYPE: Helminth - after ability application

DESCRIPTION: If there's an attempt to move a configuration that a new ability was placed in (in this case, Smite on Volt Prime), that configuration will lose the ability to fit/change an aura mod and repeatedly warn that "only aura mods can go in aura mod slots", despite the fact that an attempt is being made at placing an aura mod in an aura mod slot. The aura mod slot is blank, as if a mod has not been installed.

REPRODUCTION: Using the Helminth, apply a new ability to a configuration. Using the arsenal screen, replace this configuration with another.

EXPECTED RESULT: The modified configuration would stop being configuration C, and now be configuration A. Donated ability would follow the mod configuration.

OBSERVED RESULT: The donated ability (Smite) remained in configuration C even though the mods moved to configuration A as expected. The configuration that was initially C lost the ability to equip aura mods, and it does not matter which slot it is in- it cannot actually accept aura mods without giving an error that only aura mods can be put into the aura mod slot. Despite that being exactly what I am trying to do- place an aura mod into the aura mod slot.

REPRODUCTION RATE: So far, only once as I have only placed a new ability on a warframe once.

EDIT: SOLVED

UPDATED DESCRIPTION: The Smite Infusion augment did not transfer between loadouts, and was instead  replaced by the Shotgun Scavenger aura mod, which was forced into a normal mod slot. It is probably this that was confusing the fitting screen as I was attempting to fit a second aura mod into what I thought was an 'empty' aura slot. I only slept for four hours last night and did not have the visual acuity to notice this right away.

REPRODUCTION: As above- but ensure that an augment for the donated ability is present in the mod screen.

EXPECTED RESULT: As above, but the donated ability and augment move to the other configuration.

OBSERVED RESULT: Augment mod replaced with an aura mod in the 'normal' mod section for some reason, in this case Shotgun Scavenger.

Edited by Aeriax
3 hours ago, Acersecomic said:
  • DESCRIPTION: While using Necramech your Frame disappears, you end up being stuck as Operator for the remainder of session. No gear either and at the end of the mission you don't even count as in squad and get no rewards. You can be downed as operator and revived but if you manually revive YOU ARE DEAD.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use a Necramech during Isolation Vaults. I have a theory as to why it happens from the latest run. My frame was hidden under a pillar and when the Toxin phase was over it was gone. I think user frames disappear upon Phase progression if you are in the mech instead of your frame.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I am afraid of absolutely wasting my time by reproducing this (see time in screenshot, 41 minute wasted. I've seen it happen to others too who are too long in their Necramech. So I'd say it's easily doable.

5VklaZF.jpg

Just happened to me too. Pretty frustrating I have to say... :(

• Like 1
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using the Voidrig ability Guard Mode turns the Profit-Taker Orb fully green (aura colour) permanently. Normally, Guard Mode displays an aura-coloured outline around enemies in the vicinity (green in my case). Against the Profit-Taker Orb, it simply turns the entire Orb into that colour and the colour never goes away. This is a purely visual bug.
  • VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2219511607
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight the Profit-Taker orb with a max-rank Voidrig Necramech. Activate Guard Mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Profit-Taker shows an aura-colour outline around her while the ability is active, returning to normal when the ability is disabled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Profit-Taker BECOMES aura-coloured all throughout and never returns to normal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemingly every time I've tried it.
  • TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: ISO vaults bait key shenanigans
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: (Mostly observed at client's side) As a client, pick up the "concoction" to open the infested mouth to proceed to the second stage of the iso vault bounty. Throw the thing / drop it / miss the throw.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Throw the thing, door opens, everyone is happy OR miss the thing, redo the "defend the snacks" objective
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are good chances that you will be either unable to throw it, throw it and then have it vanish, miss the throw with no option of repeating the process for a new one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty goddamn often. I swear, most of the warframe mission bugs could be solved with servers, not p2p, but what do I know
  • TYPE:  In-Game progress stopper
  • DESCRIPTION: Bounty Latrox Une won't spawn
  • VISUAL: Latrox Une won't spawn therefore making the bounty impossible to continue
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: He should spawn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He doesn't spawn
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 consecutive bounties with the same bug happening
Edited by Marvelous_A
  • DESCRIPTION: The UI indicator occasionally becomes absent for Latrox Une and Deimos Saxum Rex.
  • VISUALXm7FQt8i_o.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: The above screenshot is my second attempt of Anomaly Retrieval at 6:38PM EST 2020/4/9 , and after returning to the Necralisk, selecting the mission a second time, and playing to the third stage, Latrox Une's UI element disappeared.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result would have been a clear user-interface indicator marking the location of Latrox Une to continue the bounty.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The actual result was an absence of a user-interface indicator marking the location of Latrox Une to continue the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Several user-interface elements within the Heart of Deimos Warframe expansion have been appearing inconsistently, including directional mission-waypoints for Isolation Vaults, Deimos Saxum Rex units, and Latrox Une. This has occurred sporatically, sometimes in a single bounty or after several of them, with and without returning to the Orbiter. (inconsistent)

2020-9-6 7:24PM:

oWU3bYAY_o.jpg

I hope this helps!

Edited by omniboxi
7:24PM: Reproduced issue
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: clipping through the wall
  • VISUALhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2219589681
  • REPRODUCTION: when you are not the host hug the wall as operator, then hold W and press 5 to go back to your warframe, it should clip you through the wall
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I shouldn't go through the wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I go through the wall
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only as client - host cannot do that at all