Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game (Necramech/Excaliber Umbra interaction)
  • DESCRIPTION:
    1. When transferring from Excaliber Umbra directly to Necramech, Excaliber Umbra stays dormant
      • However when transferring from Excaliber Umbra to Operator and then from Operator to Necramech, Exaliber Umbra will fight
    2. When transferring from Necramech to an actively fighting Excaliber Umbra, I am unable to control Excaliber and can no longer use any abilities including transference.
      • I can however still aim, switch weapons, and fire while Excaliber Umbra continues to fire primary weapon.
  • VISUAL:

20200905160937_1.jpg

Please note the disabled skills on the bottom right, the weapon equipped separate from the arca plasmor, and the shots fired from both the arca plasmor and the other weapon at the same time.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: These bugs could be reproduced every attempt.

1 hour ago, magic_lover_69 said:

I can reproduce the error. If damage is done to "Father" and enteing the "zone" too fast. Then it will be bugged. "aborting" the misssion is the only way around it.

Try interacting as the operator, when i couldn't talk to father in quest (also had a small delay then nothing happened) the operator mode worked.

Found a bug with the Pyrana Prime and the K-Drive.
When activating the special ability of the Pyrana Prime on a K-Drive, if you unequip the Pyrana Prime and then get off the K-Drive, it will retain the fire rate and magazine capacity of the special ability, doubling both. Activating it again on foot will again double the fire rate and magazine size.
Getting back onto the K-Drive caused it to revert to normal, but simply activating the ability then jumping off the K-Drive again will allow it to double its magazine size again. I do not know if it can be used to infinitely stack.

I tested it in only one mission, during an Isolation Vault, but it happened every single time I attempted it. It's really easy to do. I was client-side when it happened, and I did have a higher ping, but I am going to see if it works solo here in a second and will edit if hosting changes this.

After testing it as host, a different bug came up. The Pyrana Prime properly reset to its correct ammo values as host, but instead a new visual bug happened. Instead, my Warframe stood out holding a single Pyrana after jumping off the K-Drive, maintaining the animations of firing the Pyrana Prime on the K-Drive, but instead only used the ethereal Pyrana that appears after killing 3 enemies in quick succession. Once the timer went up, the ethereal one disappeared, and the Warframe remained holding their left hand out as if to fire the ethereal one, and the Pyrana itself was held in the right hand not being pointed. Firing remained normal and the ability would activate like normal, the animations were bugged out.

The original bug seems tied to having higher latency. Rare instance I would guess then.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: When modding Necramech in Deimos relay the Necramech will cover the mod screen

VISUAL:

UfrbnjZ.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Try to mod your Necramech in Deimos Relay

EXPECTED RESULT: When trying to mod the Necramech we will want to see the mod screen to know what are we doing

OBSERVED RESULT: When trying to mod the Necramech we can't see the mod screen because the Necramech is covering the screen

DESCRIPTION: When picking health orbs the Necramech don't get healed
REPRODUCTION: Pick health orbs while using Necramech
EXPECTED RESULT: When picking health orbs the Necramech will get healed
OBSERVED RESULT: When picking health orbs the Necramech will consume the health orbs, but don't get healed

• TYPEIn-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: My Helminth Lotus flowers are still missing and bugged even after the script has finished 
  • VISUALbfba205a98af34402423f51140813a38.png6667862be6d40746909977e8e9ca09f3.jpg
  • Trinity and Ash was after the hotfix saying a script was being worked on, so they are functioning as intended.
  • collecting all the lotus flowers was one thing I was really looking forward too in this update, and would be really disappointed in having this bug persist (All flowers use default colors)

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: When performing K-Drive tricks as a client using a K-Drive with the Mod Juice, less energy is recovered than indicated by the Mod. The energy bar visually refills by the proper amount but then immediately drains such that only a small amount of energy is gained. When a player is host, energy refills by the proper amount.

REPRODUCTION: 

1. Equip Juice to your K-Drive.
  2. Enter a Free Roam or Bounty mission as a client.
  3. Make sure your energy bar is not full or close to full. (The effect of this bug is easier to see when your Warframe has a Flow or Primed Flow Mod equipped.)
  4. Perform a trick with your K-Drive - the bug is easier to see with tricks that score more points.

EXPECTED RESULT: Your Warframe's energy is restored by the amount indicated on the Juice Mod. For example, with a fully ranked Juice, 55 energy should be restored per 100 trick points.

OBSERVED RESULT: Your Warframe's energy visually restores by the expected amount, but then immediately drops back down such that only a small amount of energy is gained from the trick.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I have a 100% reproduction rate for this bug on the Cambion Drift from 4 tests. I also have a 100% reproduction rate for this bug on the Orb Vallis from 2 tests. I have also found that the bug does not occur as host.

DESCRIPTION: Rank-up reward for reaching max Entrati rank (Family) is limited to a single fish decoration (trophy)

REPRODUCTION: 

1. Reach max Entrati standing 
  2. Speak to Mother and rank up

EXPECTED RESULT: Rank Up rewards are a nice mix of what other family members are offering

OBSERVED RESULT: The only choice is a Myxostomate Trophy 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown (rank-up can only be performed once per account) but likely 100% since it mirrors the Necraloid rank-up bug.

Spoiler

y5W4mzb.jpg

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: When playing on the open world of Deimos the arch-gun Larkspur when fired the primary beam attack will not chain when attacking the new infested units 

REPRODUCTION: go on the open world of Deimos and either equip the arch-gun go into the arch-wing or deploy a necramech with the Larkspur equipped then fire the primary attack at one of the new infested enemy's 

EXPECTED RESULTS: Primary attack of the Larkspur should chain to at least 3 enemy's when attacking the new infested enemy's

OBSERVED RESULTS: The Larkspur when firing the primary beam attack at any of the new infested enemy on the open world on Deimos will not chain to any enemy's

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always 

Panzer Vulpaphyla not as effective as it should be due to shooting viral quills into walls and objects

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The quills from the precept Viral Quills are shot by the Panzer at the enemy, but there is a wall/object in between so it doesn't work. This doesn't play well with the cooldown on the ability which means
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply watch the Panzer try to shoot quills at enemies in a mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Panzer shouldn't be trying to shoot enemies through walls/objects
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Panzer tries anyway, and fails
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Mainly happens in tighter spaces in which cases it is quite common (e.g. Grineer asteroid tileset). The ability works much better in the open worlds for example because obviously there are less things that can be in the way

Sorry if details a bit vague, but you get the idea, Panzer shoots quills at enemies behind a wall/object and they of course don't hit the enemy and so Panzer is less effective than it should be.

C973D17B96FEFC94FA6D096A41458839AC6BE30B

^ here you can see the quills sticking into the wall, enemies are above here (which you can tell from the panzer jumping up)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Protea's Grenade Fan grenades stick in place immediately after casting.
  • VISUAL0kSNXfl.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Bug occurs when standing on or within ~10m above exocrine.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Grenade Fan grenades fly in an arc as normal before activating after hitting a surface.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Grenades activate instantly after casting and stay suspended in air. Grenades (both shrapnel and shield) appear to function normally otherwise. Grenades appear to use base duration (13s) regardless of mods when cast over exocrine.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% rate. Sometimes occurs outside of exocrine, but very rarely (underground/cave exocrine?)

There exists an operator bug when doing vaults. somehow After completing a vault, any subsequent attempts to go into operator mode will automatically teleport you to back to the vault where this bug is enabled

Here we see me just before pressing 5

o5bJ5MY.jpg

And here is immediately following me pressing 5

OIvhQck.jpg

There is no distance limit on this bug. I have been all the way on the 3rd vault and it teleports me all the way to the second vault

Warframe disappears; dying as operator results in immediate mission fail.
In isolation vaults (2nd) my warframe (nekros) randomly disappeared while is was in necramech. This became apparent when i was trying to use transference to return to warframe, but kept getting an 'invalid target' error on my UI. Tried dying as operator to force returning to warframe, only to be met with a mission failed screen.

TYPE: In game.

DESCRIPTION: Can not move Polarties around on my Panzer Vulpaphyla even after forma'ing and reaching max rank each time.

VISUAL: gwQ4AYO.png

REPRODUCTION: Tried 3 times, same result.

EXPECTED RESULT: Polarities moved to different mod slots.

OBSERVED RESULT: Polarities do not move, I get the above message shown in the visual each time.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Three out of three times so far.

• DESCRIPTION: Marked for Death often doesn't proc on finisher initiated by parrying with Shield and Sword weapons and stays on target.
  • VISUAL:

• REPRODUCTION: Equip Sword and Shield melee, use Marked for Death ability on enemy, parry, use finisher - get disappointed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finisher should finish existing instance of Marked for Death and result in a radial damage distribution as per ability description.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using few different setups and weapons and warframes with mentioned ability I wasn't able to consistently use Marked for Death ability.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens around 70% of time. Marked for Death can persist between 2 up to 4 finishers (at which point target usually is prolonged deceased). Only mod all weapons had in common was Parry.

• TYPE: IN-GAME
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech does not have a second energy color slot after a forma has been used.
  • VISUAL
    •    Visual 1 :  No second energy slot in appearance menu : 
    • vymzWrb.jpg
    • Visual 2 : Proof that a forma has been used on the mech.  
    • zc40oi5.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Polarize a slot in the mech's modding screen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A second energy color slot should have appeared in the appearance menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No second energy color in sight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Likely 100%. I don't want to invest more forma into the mech because the lack of available mods.

DESCRIPTION: After completing the isolation vault cipher, tried to pass through the newly unlocked doorway entry.
VISUAL: None.
REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should pass through the entry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Passing through the entry acts like going out of bounds and I respawn just outside the entry. It takes me a few tries for me to spawn just on the other side of the entry and collect the loot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown. Happens at all vault tiers and after restarting game. It doesn't seem to matter if I solve the cipher or someone else does. I tried to pass through the entry by running, jumping, and in operator mode. I tried with Wisp and Gara. My arsenal was equipped with the standard setup that didn't previously have this issue doing vault runs, including my Wisp having the Helminth skilI, Energized Munitions. My arsenal didn't have any other Heart of Deimos content (i.e. frames, mods, companions, etc). My squad didn't appear to have the issue and passed the entry without issue. I didn't observe dependency on Fass/Vome cycle.

DESCRIPTION: In cambion drift the cave that we have entered the area if we directly enter to cambion drift from orbiter , outside of the cave there is another structure that you can see from only one angle, 

REPRODUCTION: Use archwing fly over the distance in that I put the visuals and move horizontaly and you will see the ghost structure

REPRODUCTION RATE: I have a 100% reproduction rate for this bug on the Cambion Drift from 4 tests. 

VISUALS: unknown.png
unknown.png

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Just trying to enter the vault after completing the four part code on the vault door, I will go through the threshold and the game treats it like a fall pit, where the screen quickly fades to black and drops me on the ground where I started. Only way to get to the loot is to continue to bullet jump forward until eventually it glitches and lets me through. Does not happen on the way back through. 
  • VISUAL: Not easy to get, happens very quickly.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the Isolation Vault after killing the Necramechs and getting the correct code on the vault door. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have passed through the door without any difficulty like any other door. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got reloaded back in place as if I had fallen in a "fall pit". 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I play an Isolation Vault.

Three Bugs! First regards Predasites, second regards the Revivification Menu, third regards a giant hole in Fortuna that appeared sometime ago:
All bugs are in Hotfix 

The Predasite Seam

• DESCRIPTION: I was looking at the back of the Pharaoh and Medjay Predasites head in the Predasite Revivification Menu then compared the two to the Vizier Predasites head.
  • VISUAL: Pharaoh Predasite, Medjay Predasite
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at the back of Pharaoh and Medjay Predasites head specifically around where the 'flaps' connect to the head, then compare them to the Vizier Predasite's head flaps.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Pharaoh and Medjay Predasites' head flaps would connect seamlessly to the rest of the head like the Vizier Predasites do.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is a seam where you can look through past the Pharaoh and Medjay Predasites to the area on the other side as if there was nothing there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

The Mismatched Muta/Antigen Icons
  • DESCRIPTION: Deciding what Predasite I would make next in the Predasite Revivification menu.
  • VISUAL: The Revivification Menu
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at the Revivification menu, do not pick a mutagen and antigen, picking a Predasite makes no difference here. Then look at the icons for the Mutagen and Antigen. Note the shape. Then click in either menu to view the mutagen/antigen and note the shape of those bottles.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mutagen icon's shape should look like the mutagens, and the antigen icon's shape should look like the antigens. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mutagen icon actually shows the antigen icon, and vice versa. 

The Anomalies of Orb Vallis' Craters
  • DESCRIPTION: Completing conservation for SU in Orb Vallis when one of the trails lead me to crater above the Orokin Digsite. This was in a Solo Mission where I was hosting my own session. Upon randomly becoming invisible there as well as seeing the Giant Hole, I went to other craters.
  • VISUAL: The Giant Hole
  • REPRODUCTION: Go toward the crater above the Orokin Digsite for the Giant Hole. Then go to the other craters such as the one below the Enrichment Labs, the one above the Orokin Digsite, and Ustara Crater.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: At the crater above the Orokin Digsite you would see the ground as normal. At the Ustara Crater and the crater below the Enrichment Labs you would expect to be visible and for the map and pings to work normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: At the crater above the Orokin Digsite there is a large hole you can enter to go through the map. At the Ustara Crater and the crater below the Enrichment labs there are certain areas in which you will go invisible, pings will go invisible, and the map zooms in by an exaggerated amount.

Thank you for the latest update DE! I hope to see these bugs fixed sometime soon. Keep up the hard work!

10 hours ago, ThreadSpool said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Running conservation in the Drift, Avichaea target spawned inside terrain at Cerebrum Magna
  • VISUAL:

EhLfPH6UYAApYgm?format=jpg&name=large

• OBSERVED RESULT: Target is just inside the terrain and cannot be reached. There are presumably pockets within the top of the Cerebrum Magna terrain that would allow Avichaea targets to spawn inside, that a Warframe cannot fit into
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First occurrence, though I have not frequently run conservation

I can verify numbers, Fifteen instances over the course of three days have had the Avichaea spanning within Cerebrum Magna.  Two instances were so far above the Cerebrum Magna that it would be impossible to shoot if you're underneath all the clutter at the bottom...  And two where the call location was within the cave as seen here: 

bNEMmfn.jpg

Seriously who was thinking the Cerebrum Magna was a good idea for a spawn location for a conservation tag that flies higher than a Venusian Sawgaw? 

Il y a 18 heures, CroqueMortTime a dit :
  • TYPE: In-Game, Cambion Drift Bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Graav (grineer survivor) rescued from a previous bounty took the place of Latrox Une (corpus scientist) in the following bounty

Just had this bug, except grineer didn't followed ( or took way to long to travel from their loc ) when arriving at designed location for phase 2, i heard latrox but he was nowhere around, stayed around trying to find him for like 3 min but nothing alive was around not even infested, aborted quest and picked it again same result at stage 2 Latrox is missing.

Type: In-game

Description: Crescent vulpaphyla and Medjay predicite that were captured in the wild while in cambion drift were not added to inventory to be revived as pets. 

Had spent a good 2 hours between fass and come hunting them, had captured 3 Medjay predicite and 4 crescent vulpaphyla, among many other infested conservation animals, but the Medjay predicite and Crescent vulpaphyla were not added to my inventory, like their counterparts, when captured outside of the conservation hunt.

First of all, your resource offering system makes no sense at all. It is a pure waste be it the insanely illogically scaling Railjack resource stuff, the overall waste in terms of 30%, 15% or 3% conversion or the literal waste of resources on consumption e.g. 80% Oxides> give resource 30% (20000 stack Salvage) > wasting 10% of resource. No, you won't consume 13.333 Salvage in this case, you will consume the 20k in total. This needs to be changed immediately and people having wasted their goods for nothing should be refunded. We know, that you are tracking inventory resources, actions and triggers players did (e.g. fixing the Bait-Clone without even mentioning it - We know what you do DE) and even more, so you will be able to refund those back. No excuses accepted.

Resource issue 1:

unknown.png

Won't let me consume Equinox, because "80% Oxides ain't enough for 80% Oxides required" - makes no sense, because:

unknown.png

80% Pheromones in, 80% required is working in this case.

I am not going to waste my resources on this system, even if it will take months to get to r10. I don't care, until you fix this system entirely and make it fair of a deal.

Archived