Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

I litterly have a bug in in warframe so i want to trade but i cant see anyone ive tried everywhere maroo's bazaar relay's and dojo's but nothing i dont see anyone its completly empty i really wish this can be patched as soon as possible i wanna trade so badly D:

• Like 1
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The helminth interact on the chair takes away your cyst and doesn't say "Cure Cyst" just helminth took away my cyst that I use for fashion.
  • VISUALrj3ZR9B.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Click on Helminth on chair and it just takes away your cyst!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cyst taken away!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time
  • Like 1

gonna make a list as I play through...

- if you start a mission for the Family, enter the Open world area and immediately go back inside, it is considered a Mission Failure. That is not the bug. If you then turn around and try to leave the Necralisk, you get bounced back away from the door with no option to exit. Workaround, was able to leave by going several rooms further in and they trying to leave.

- Mech does not pick up energy drops (intended?). also does not pick up mods, even if standing on top of them.
- had an exploding sack go off and drain shield, seems shield gating failed as i lost shield and health to the mech
- the 4 symbols (Lich icons) appear and fade as you walk in, might wanna have a manual trigger for it
- Mech gun killed first Juggernaut in literally 2 shots, though second took several more. feels too OP. I mean, I get it that its strong, but a Jug is supposed to be a bullet sponge...
- "Bitey Scratykins" takes more damage from mech than the Jug? (intended?)

- Omni on Heart feels misguided, like on Raijack with a fire we hold it in place, rupture we follow the line...the Hear feels like we just move it around aimlessly. 

- Mother's mouth does not move when appearing in that "video chat" box, while other family members' mouths do. She is animated, just mouth doesn't move.

- after heart restarts, door to Necralisk was black with no textures. when door opened, it returned to normal.

-  upon entering the Necralisk after restarting the Heart, end mission screen showed no exp nor items gained, though plenty were picked up during the mission.

- when first talking to Loid/Otak after restarting the heart, you only see Loid's face though they both talk. shouldn't they still spin around?

- tried doing lowest rank mission for Mother. first part was assemble parts to summon Apex. Part 2 spawned a defense target that died before I could get to him. also to note, after failing, it still said "Core Samples Stage 2/3" even though it was failed and not ongoing.

- it doesn't really make clear what the effect of being in the Fass or Vome area does, other than mess up the UI (intended?). I mean, it sounds like I just stepped into teh water on the Eidolon Plains at night, but didnt see any change.

oh, Red Text incoming...will edit this afterwards.

before I do though, When meeting Mother for the first time, there should not be other players there, 1- it kinda ruins the set up and 2-they get in our way of the view of the cutscene if they stand on that little pedestal in front of Mother.
PxDgxsH.jpg

- Fass and Vome Residues overlapping 

4CdefjC.png

- Scanned multiple things but only had 1 credited
MZce28l.png

Will just make another post if I find more

Edited by 1OfTheUndying
found more stuff

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Heart of Deimos open world. Capturing and loosting. Lost connection to host. Instead of putting me in my own instance with all my drops and captures intact I was thrown into my orbiter with only 2k credits.

VISUAL: Nope

REPRODUCTION: NOpe.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been put into my own instance with my loot intact.,

OBSERVED RESULT: Kicked into the orbiter with everything lost.

REPRODUCTION RATE: First appearance.

• DESCRIPTION: switching weapons while repairing the heart makes it impossible to finnish the quest, only quitting and re-entering works
  • VISUAL: none, sadly
  • REPRODUCTION: 1.get the deimos quest 2.at the heart repair stage, switch weapons(with F) 3.you can't re-equip the omni
  • EXPECTED RESULT: omni not un-equipable OR being able to switch back
  • OBSERVED RESULT: main necromech weapon equiped and you're now softlocked
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • DESCRIPTION: switching weapons while repairing the heart makes it impossible to finnish the quest, only quitting and re-entering works
  • VISUAL: none, sadly
  • REPRODUCTION: 1.get the deimos quest 2.at the heart repair stage, switch weapons(with F) 3.you can't re-equip the omni
  • EXPECTED RESULT: omni not un-equipable OR being able to switch back
  • OBSERVED RESULT: main necromech weapon equiped and you're now softlocked
  • REPRODUCTION RATE
17 minutes ago, Zernomatic said:

I litterly have a bug in in warframe so i want to trade but i cant see anyone ive tried everywhere maroo's bazaar relay's and dojo's but nothing i dont see anyone its completly empty i really wish this can be patched as soon as possible i wanna trade so badly 😧

Same problem!

• Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: During a bounty on Deimos, the bonus objective text was sometimes in Spanish, even though my language was set to English.
  • VISUALl7S3b2a.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: It's possible the host's language was Spanish? They never said anything in chat.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The bonus objective text should have been in English.
  • OBSERVED RESULTThe bonus objective text was in Spanish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It always happened for the "Find and Destroy Tumors" mission, but I don't remember if it affected other bounty mission types.
Edited by rcfox
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, TheFoolKila said:
  •  
  • DESCRIPTION: The helminth interact on the chair takes away your cyst and doesn't say "Cure Cyst" just helminth took away my cyst that I use for fashion.

I do believe that you have to unlock that by getting the Orbiter piece from the Family

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 29.0.1

30 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Cutting vitreospina to get spinal core sections.
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Cut vitreospina and don't get spinal core. Not sure though, I don't get any, my friend does.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should get spinal core sections
OBSERVED RESULT: I don't get any spinal core sections
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time or rather it doesn't.

+1 for this, both before and after the hotfix. Reproduction rate 100% with Basic, Medium, and Adorned sizes. Have screenshots showing inventory before and after cutting. Awards all other resources, but no [Spinal Core Section].

• Like 3
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Cephalon Simaris offerings for quest warframes wasn't halved like promised
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Visit Cephalon Simaris and check the price of the offerings
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe Blueprints should be 25k standing warframe parts should be 12.5k standing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe Blueprints are 50k and parts are 25k
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% restarted the game 3 times all the same
il y a 31 minutes, Kylo. a dit :

REPRODUCTION: Cut vitreospina and don't get spinal core. Not sure though, I don't get any, my friend does.

Same. Spinal core sections obtention seem random...

• Like 1
  • TYPE: UI Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: The Platinum and Credit counter in the corner of the screen is gone. Foundry and coupon popup gone too. Just empty blank space so I can't see how many credits I have.
  • REPRODUCTION: Always exists.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to see the credits in the UI.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Completely blank area.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, no way to make it come back as far as I can tell. Someone else in my clan chat said they have the same issue.
Edited by Xayisa
42 minutes ago, Hawk197 said:
  • TYPE: Steam Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Update freezes at 249.5mb
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fully updated and patched
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Update frozen at 249.5mb for over an hour
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time after verifying cache, relaunching the launcher, running launcher as admin, running Steam as admin,

Update: Hotfix installed, but the launcher is still stuck on "Checking for new content.  249.5mb" after the hotfix finished. Play button is greyed out as well.

50 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Had the same issue. Just caught two Vitreospina fish, cut them up, and didn't receive the spinal cores the menu said I would. Guess I'm softlocked on ranking up the Entrati again.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [When groued up, if someone else captures an animal, my camera switched to theirs to see the capture.]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [let someone else capture a beast]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [small notification on bottom left as if picked up Argon Crystal]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Camera switches to captured beast and loss of control.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [All the time]
Edited by 1OfTheUndying
confirmed, happened again
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Cannot void dash after stepping into the nullifying pool of vome or fass 'corpses']
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Step into the nullifying pool of the dead vome or fass to pick up their drop]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Able to void dash even after leaving the nullifying pool]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Cannot void dash for the rest of the mission]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [All the time]

TYPE: Companions (Kavats)

DESCRIPTION: My smeeta kavat is using the new kavat model when I do not have it equipped. It is using the correct model when I have it equipped.

VISUAL:

Spoiler

Wle4LCX.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Unequip my kavat and let it roam the orbiter.

EXPECTED RESULT: My kavat should look normal when unequipped in the orbiter.

OBSERVED RESULT: My kavat is using the wrong model.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always for one of my kavats, but it is not an issue for any of my other ones.