Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Necramech bug.

Roaming as Umbral Excalibur.

Frame to Mech Mechanics:

• Spawning it the Mech, switching from Frame to Mech without leaving as an Operator works - Umbral Excalibur remains without Support-AI actually triggering (bug numero uno!)
  • Leaving the Frame as an Operator then getting into the Mech - Umbral Excalibur will trigger Support-AI and walk with you around (as it should!)

Mech to Frame Mechanics:

• Going from Mech to Umbral Excalibur won't work - Will softlock the player in Umbral Excalibur without even having the possibility of moving around (the entire controls will be blocked, except shooting), no item picking, the AI won't move on its own, and so on (bug numero dos!)
  • Going from Mech to Operator then to Umbral Excalibur works as intended - But this won't work half of the time, because the Support-AI is bound to stay close by, so you will 50:50 of the time softlock yourself, only solution so far: Abort the mission/free roam.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: when using nechramech while killing hydrolyst, will not be able to use warframe again 
  • REPRODUCTION: warframe probably dropped into the lake nearby
  • EXPECTED RESULT: warframe would respawn and be availalbe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: warframe nowhere to be found and cant be used
  • rate: happened once, i wont capture until sure its fixed

While doing Bounties in Necralisk :

1- Fell underground when I died and another time while trying to revive team member, just kept falling and I couldn't do anything.

2-My Frame stuck in standing "Froze" position but still could move and firing from under waist ROFL for few minutes then went back to normal.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mag bubble not applying correct damage on deimos jugulus + additionally casting 4th bubble on jugulus instantly cancels ALL the bubbles without applying the implosion effect
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/ROWxjlJ
  • REPRODUCTION: shooting projectile in magnetize
  • EXPECTED RESULT: deal repeated projectile damage in magnetize
  • OBSERVED RESULT: doesnt do projectile damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• DESCRIPTION: Latrox Une does not spawn in one particular location in the north of the Cambion Drift, roughly between the Catabolic Gutter and the Necralisk. On one occasion, the mission still triggered. We had brought Garv with us from a previous Grineer competition stage. The game marked Garv as the defence target and proceeded with the stage as normal. We were allowed to collect samples, hand them over to Garv and have Garv transmit them to the Entrati. This entire time, Latrox Une's voice transmissions played as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get a Latrox Une Bounty stage in the area on the North of the Drift, between the Catabolic Gutter and the Necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Latrox Une spawns as normal and the Bounty stage begins
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Latrox Une does not spawn at all and is nowhere to be found. Alternately, another NPC is selected as the target and behaves as though they are Latrox Une.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a Latrox Une Bounty stage spawns in that location, Latrox himself fails to spawn.

• TYPE: In-Game: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: In Helminth choosing to Rush Sumbsumption and then cancelling leaves that option triggered. Feeding it and then cancelling will ask if you want to rush subsume.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to Helminth; Start Subsuming a frame if you don't have one up now; Click Subsume again to attempt to rush it, but cancel it; Press feed button then cancel.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Feeding gets cancelled and nothing else happens.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Feeding gets cancelled but "Do you want to rush subsume" popup appears.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Iso Vault, Cambion Drift
  • VISUAL:  https://imgur.com/a/O0Pd6cZ
  • REPRODUCTION: As Client, summon necramech more than 2 times in a single mission, was using Octavia.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've had a visually complete necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only see the necramech central pod and gun floating in mid-air with mech UI overlay.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens somewhat frequently, to myself and I see other mechs on occasion displaying similarly.

• TYPE: In-Game / Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Switched to Warframe while crouching with Operator makes you fall through the floor
  • REPRODUCTION: Crouch with the Operator and then switch to Warframe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing? I should have stayed on the ground
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Falling to the floor. Sometimes if there is nothing below the floor you get respawned on the floor where you started but IF there is something below where you can stand you can basicly noclip through the map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. I played on Granum Ship Tileset defense mission.

I was always NOT hosting the mission as it seems if I host it it wont work

• TYPE: In-Game Cambion Drift Iso-vault Bounty.
  • DESCRIPTION: Upon leaving necramech, became stuck in operator mode and could not Re-enter warframe, Hitting 5 default key would show invalid target. Could only re-enter necramech. Dying in necramech led to me being a "Floating camera" still in operator mode able to shoot amp although operator was completely invisible. Dying as operator and hitting revive would play warframe animation but revive back into operator. Bug persisted even into extraction and once back in necralisk Camera fell continuously into the ground. Also Lost all resources gathered during mission only receiving bounty rewards in post game summary.
  • VISUALYGufrk3.jpgJCwy7s3.jpg1C5JXfW.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to transference back into warframe after exiting necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got stuck in purgatory as operator and lost out an all resources gathered during mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

If you’re with a friend and they are the host you’re able to clip through the map enabling you to get isolation vault loot early. This is done in multiple ways wether it’s intentional or not, the main way is to go into your operator then walk into a wall, while walking switch to your Warframe and you’ll be through the wall. 

• TYPE: In-Game; Operator mode
  • DESCRIPTION: Void Dashed through some lasers during a spy mission and got stuck in my Operator mode perma-crouched. As you can see in the screenshot I was crouching mid-air and had to void dash to go up or down, could not fall nor jump.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/46tpHwT
  • REPRODUCTION: Void Dashing through lasers on Kuva Fortress spy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Walking in operator mode as usual, being able to transference back into my warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in operator mode, crouching, crawling around mid-air, unable to jump or use transference.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once

I got few bugs...

Mining bug blue spot

Spoiler

50A6D63306F0BE52336506B9E808A9157203DE97

Falling though the world which I did something with the k-drive which I've try selected my archwing but accidentally click on it did something cause me fall though the world for can't mvoe or anything but when I try re-selected all my gear items I was successfully getting out of it.

F1D308FC47CCC4961380463B55FCD21FAA39D8C6

And I don't know this is on purpose game mechanic but I have to show it, this is Fass and Vome materials where together

Spoiler

43A082DDD30CD6623C2EF68776BC52A6BCC3374D

5 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

First of all, your resource offering system makes no sense at all. It is a pure waste be it the insanely illogically scaling Railjack resource stuff, the overall waste in terms of 30%, 15% or 3% conversion or the literal waste of resources on consumption e.g. 80% Oxides> give resource 30% (20000 stack Salvage) > wasting 10% of resource. No, you won't consume 13.333 Salvage in this case, you will consume the 20k in total. This needs to be changed immediately and people having wasted their goods for nothing should be refunded. We know, that you are tracking inventory resources, actions and triggers players did (e.g. fixing the Bait-Clone without even mentioning it - We know what you do DE) and even more, so you will be able to refund those back. No excuses accepted.

Resource issue 1:

unknown.png

Won't let me consume Equinox, because "80% Oxides ain't enough for 80% Oxides required" - makes no sense, because:

unknown.png

80% Pheromones in, 80% required is working in this case.

I am not going to waste my resources on this system, even if it will take months to get to r10. I don't care, until you fix this system entirely and make it fair of a deal.

It's becuase it's rounding bud. and it doesn't take months to get to rank 10. I'm already at rank 9 with mine. It's not DE's fault you don't have enough resources to level up quickly

• DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault (Bounty) - Objective: Loot the Isolation Vault - Activate Runes In The Correct Sequence
  • VISUAL1RVv3bz.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Play as client.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to see the proper symbols. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can not see the proper symbols. Observed after patch 29.0.7 (Fixed some Client players seeing the same identical Fass symbol on the Isolation Vault doors.) on Sunday, September 6, 2020.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: One of two runs since Patch 29.0.7.

• TYPE: mission (bounty)
  • DESCRIPTION: we were on a T2 isolation vault, having already killed both mechs.
  • REPRODUCTION: run a vault bounty, complete it, use the ganglion to teleport out, start T2 bounty, progress until mechs and kill them, use ganglion to port out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: mission ends and squad is able to start T3
  • OBSERVED RESULT: quest giver told us mission was still running and wouldn't let us access the mission option UI.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I believe it happened once before. It's not easy for me to test T3 vaults since I run mostly public groups.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I`ve flied really high on my archwing, then jumped of and started the k-drive, jumped few times, jumped off and tried to get back on it.
  • VISUAL: Sadly I dont have a screenshot :(
  • REPRODUCTION: Happend randomly while doing stupid things on k-drive while roaming trough the cambion drift.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Landing on the ground and getting to the bounty objective
  • OBSERVED RESULT:I`ve fell trough the ground and went outside the map. Falling continued for like a 1 minute and then all of a sudden I found myself in one of the caves in the cambion drift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Similar falling-trough map bug occur pretty often either while using operator jump/teleportation or k-driving.

• TYPE: In-game (Mod)
  • DESCRIPTION: I bought the new [Juice] mod using standing and tried it out on the Cambion Drift. It worked for a few missions in which I was a Host and then didn't work correctly when I was a Client.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the [Juice] mod on a K-drive and enter any mission in which you can use a K-drive as a CLIENT. Try to execute a trick to convert trick points into Energy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Trick points should convert according to mod description (55 energy per 100 trick points) See video: 220 Trick Points should turn into 121 Energy | 297 Trick Points should turn into 163 energy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Trick points do not correctly get converted into Energy. See video: 220 Trick Points turns into 34 energy | 297 Trick Points turns into 15 energy.
    Additionally you can see how energy temporarily jumps to the correct amount but then reverts back to some other amount.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It always happens if you're a client connected to a host.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: When fighting Profit Taker and using Necramech 4 the colors from Profit Taker will get all messed up and bright, i fear for the people who use max bloom

VISUAL:

VlEfL2G.jpg
Cn5Mqvy.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Activate Necramech's 4 when fighting Profit Taker

EXPECTED RESULT: After activating Necramech's 4 i should be able to use that skill to destroy the legs

OBSERVED RESULT: After activating Necramech's 4 not only i can't damage the legs after taking down the shield, now the spider is glowing destroying my eyes, also while is in that state is really hard to see her elemental resistances, the effect remain even after killing it,

type: in game
description: out of bounds wall in the isolation vault door does not disappear client-side for me. to enter the vault, i have to spam in and out of my operator form to enter the vault. this has not stopped happening for me, even after waiting several days, exiting and re-entering the vault mission and free roam, and logging in and out of warframe.
visual: i do not have any
reproduction: to my knowledge, this started when i input the correct combination at the vault too fast and too early, so the vault did not open. since then, even when the vault is open, i have to glitch in and out via operator spam. i do not know if this will actual reproduce it, however.
expected result: walking into the isolation vault.
observed result: screen goes black and i get teleported back as if i used /unstuck.
reproduction rate: this bug has not gone away since it happened for me. therefore i do not know how well it can be reproduced.

edit for reproduction rate: this bug has not gone away, and once achieved, i assume it is permanent. having to try to glitch in and out of the iso vaults every time i do a run is not fun to say the least. i have glitched out of the map, as well glitched into what i assume are separate instances of the vault with nothing inside of them. all of this just trying to claim what is inside the vault.

• DESCRIPTION: Iso Vault, Cambion Drift, running through the open world - you end up falling through the map.
  • VISUAL: Not available.
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer into and out of Warframe and Operator rapidly (ie, trying to use Magus Elevate)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You go in and out of the Warframe with your operator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: At some point as you're moving between your operator and warframe rapidly, you will simply fall through the map and fall into infinity
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Intermittent, think it depends on angle of terrain, not sure.

Reporting bug I was wondering why I was having hard time finding the animals for I found where they keep on spawning at either they fall though the world or either spawn in the walls or something.  Note I try look around it to see I can find anywhere an opening but apparently they only end up spawning in different spots in the area in the map.  This need to be fix as well.

B35A772D93CAC497684D52C9EB7443A302FA9FA0

2FD16A596554BB3854C9CA80B074F87CD6E4E996

2nd picture when I try capture the animal behind the wall...Welp I discover the Identity who is the real TMITW

4 hours ago, Ozzyman89 said:

It's becuase it's rounding bud. and it doesn't take months to get to rank 10. I'm already at rank 9 with mine. It's not DE's fault you don't have enough resources to level up quickly

Who stated that I am not having enough resources? You ain't the one to judge how people are going to waste their hard earned stuff in this game.

n9xwUoE.png

So, keep your smartass comments to yourself, will ya? Thanks, now keep on going with your own business.

Archived