Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game, Cambion Drift
  • DESCRIPTION: Some enemy types have broken interactions with Mesmer Skin
  • VISUAL: Not needed, very easy to reproduce.
  • REPRODUCTION: Take Revenant with MesmerSkin to Cambion Drift, Some enemy types will not interact properly.
  • 1) Flying spitting squids will not be stunned and will land on Revenant disabling MesmerSkin instead of taking out one charge and get stunned.
  • 2) Infected drones spit their bullets and do not get stunned by Mesmer Skin at all
  • 3) Penis-shaped creatures with two boxes instead of head do not get stunned by Mesmer Skin, also their underground spikes IGNORE MesmerSkin completely and deal direct damage(even in the air).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mesmer Skin should work and stun attacking enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mesmer Skin does not work as expected for certain enemy types.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was in the Simulacrum testing out Trinity's Pool of Life Augment for her Well of Life ability. I noticed that when I used a build that had under 40% duration health orbs wouldn't spawn after killing an enemy that had Well of Life cast on it (while using the augment of course).
  • VISUAL: I'm not able to upload my screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Trinity's Well of Life on an enemy while having the Pool of Life Augment equipped and under 40% duration (maxed Transient Fortitude and maxed Fleeting Expertise should work) and after casting and killing the marked enemy they won't drop any health orbs. Change the build so that it has over 40% duration and the enemy will drop health orbs as long as I don't deactivate the ability before it ends.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to kill an enemy after casting well of life on them with the pool of life augment equipped and had them drop health orbs but they didn't when my duration was under 40%.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The enemy didn't drop any health orbs. Also if I cancel the ability manually before it expires the enemy won't drop any health orbs even if my duration is over 40%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This always happens when my duration is under 40% and it always works as it should (enemy drops health orbs) when it's over 40% unless I deactivate the ability before it's over.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: fell through terrain after coming out of operator void mode (into warframe) while picking someone up
  • REPRODUCTION: operator mode, crouch and then go back into your warframe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get back into my warframe and not fall the floor
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fell through the floor
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% out of the 4 or so times i replicated it

• TYPE : In game
  • DESCRIPTION :Sometime your warframe disappear and can't go back to your warframe and when you down or respawn you will always in tenno form.When you down and your time runout you can respawn but sometime you can't respawn and can abandon mission only.When you go back to city all you gain is item from mission reward all pickup item and all exp you gain is disappear.When this bug heppen your necramech can't pickup energy orb from ground
  • VITUALZvVhvDt.pnggchXcdR.png
  • REPRODUCTION :Sometimes when you get in your necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT My warframe should appear when i get in necramech and all my pickups item and exp must not disappear and my necramech can pickups energy orb
  • OBSERVED RESULT : My warframe disappear and all my pickups item and exp from killing enemy disappear.My necramech can't pickups energy orb
  • REPRODUCTION RATE : From my 14 run that i get in necramech this bug happen 9 run 
    Sorry my english is very bad

• DESCRIPTION: Replaced Silence on Banshee with Resonator (Octavia). If resonator is cast during Sonar's duration, you cannot fire any weapons (including arch guns and melee). You can still interact with objects in the game world and switch to operator, etc. This occurs when playing as both a host and a client.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Resonator with Banshee during Sonar's duration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapons can be fired after casting abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons are not able to fire after casting abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, when casting Resonator during Sonar's duration.

Unsure if this has already been mentioned:

• TYPE: In-Game, inability to revive Medjay Predasite specifically despite successful capture
  • DESCRIPTION: Talked to Son (am past r3 and so I would have already obtained the Medjay for rank up). Yet, it does not show that I have a Medjay to be revived when at the stage.
  • VISUAL: It shows that Medjay is not in inventory (eye symbol), also when selected, it would show "parts not owned".
  • REPRODUCTION: Tranq a Medjay - talk to Son after returning to Necralisk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Medjay should be shown as owned
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Medjay Predasite shown only under preview, not able to revive
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far have tranq-ed a second Medjay, same problem occurs

So... Son only revives companions that are injured by infestation and thus "weakened".

The previous Medjays were perfectly healthy and thus could not be revived :/

Ignore this, will put in wiki.

• TYPE: In-Game, Visual?
  • DESCRIPTION: Helminth 2 in 1:
    • Some abilities do not show show correct numbers at energy cost (some show modded, some show default). 
    • All other numbers are displayed as unmodded
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod a frame (add or subtract efficiency, duration and other things), then look at numbers in helminth.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either all numbers are shown as modded, or none of them are (or let us choose... just saying, that would be a big help, considering each fail/bad infusion costs about an hour of dedicated grind )
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some energy costs show up with modded values, while some don't.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%?

NPAOa8t.png

• DESCRIPTION: Running Spy mission on Amalthea, both normal and Steel Path
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Ability does not appear to work on any terminal.  Tried alarm terminals, vault terminals, and terminals outside of vaults.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animation, energy consumed, and the next terminal I hack is automatic.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Animation played and energy was consumed, but no other effect was observed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Auto Breach was equipped on parazon, but say AUTO BREACH on screen when triggered.  Only happened ~1/3 of terminals hacked regardless of persipacity being used.

• DESCRIPTION: Glitching through the ground
  • VISUALWhat it looks like
  • REPRODUCTION: Crouch-stealthing as operator & return to Warframe while holding crouch/stealth key pressed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To regain control of Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I glitch through the ground and fall
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried and have successfully replicated the bug on every tileset, every planet, with any frame, Orb Vallis, Plains Of Eidolon.
    but not in the Cambion Drift.

• DESCRIPTION: Clients but not hosts for Isolation vaults hit a respawn barrier when trying to enter the vault. Clients sometimes are teleported back to a previous vault while shifting to operator to try and pass the respawn barrier.
  • REPRODUCTION: Be a client running an Isolation vault bounty on Deimos
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the vault door opens, clients expect to be able to pass through the doorway.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Just behind where the door used to be, the clients that try to get through are respawned just before the vault door like they fell off the map, screen going black before repositioning them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate just trying to run through. Only bypass i have found is shifting into operator right as you would hit the respawn barrier.

Type: In-Game

Description: There does not appear to be any location on this cave lake to place luminous dye. It all disappears when placed no matter where I place it.

Visual: File download of F6 screenshot

Reproduction: Try to throw luminous dye into the lake, you cannot.

Expected result: The dye will land and illuminate the fish.

Observed result: The dye disappears and usually has no effect at all.

Reproduction rate: 99% of the time. Once in a very blue moon I get a dye to stick.

• DESCRIPTION: Sedated animals fall through the ground.
  • REPRODUCTION: Hunt Animals on Deimos, usually its the velocipods and cryptilex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sedated targets remain atop the ground to be captured
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sedated targets fall through the ground and can not be captured
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 33% on the aforementioned creatures, less on other varieties. 

• TYPE:  In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: After exiting from necramech and summoned it from another location in the same mission necramech always start with 1500 hp instead of full hp
  • VISUALunknown.png
    unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just go to cambion drift summon your mech than drop from the mech go to your warframe and summon the mech from the gear section again in another location
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech should have started with full hp and shields when we summoned it again
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It always start with 1500 hp when summoned second time
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

23 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

Who stated that I am not having enough resources? You ain't the one to judge how people are going to waste their hard earned stuff in this game.

n9xwUoE.png

So, keep your smartass comments to yourself, will ya? Thanks, now keep on going with your own business.

Waste? what else are you going to spend it on?

• TYPE: Mission will Fail
  • DESCRIPTION: The missions where we have to defeat enemies to uncover teh Hive protecting caches will not spawn proper enemies ("proper enemies" need red tag on them to count)
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt the mission. if enemies spawn with the red tag, congratulations! you can proceed with the mission. if not, you found the glitch and the mission WILL fail.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: killing enemies should release the caches
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  the caches remain inaccessible and the mission fails
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: not sure exactly, as i try not to go for those bounties, but has happened at least 3 out of 5 times so far.

Two for one here, both in-game
First Bug: Forever Operator mode after necramech died and warframe vanished. Gearless as well, so no being able to re-summon the mech,
Visual: djkanAk.jpgExpected Result: Should have been able to return to warframe after necramech usage as usual.

Observed Result: Warframe vanished during necramech usage, after my necramech died, I was forced into forever operator mode which no way of getting out of it, trying to use transference just gave me "invalid target". 
Reproduction rate: Honestly, no idea, I had jumped in and out of my necramech several times throughout the mission, but only after the like 5th time of using my mech. EDIT: Did another mission on deimos, same thing happened, took about 5 times for the warframe and any trace of it existing to disappear.

Second Bug; Spooky Ghost Mode

Description: After giving up on the mission, leaving the squad and attempting to bail, with host migration I was hoping it'd just unbug and let me use my warframe or mech again, I was wrong and was still stuck in operator mode, after dying more, I ended up as a literal ghost, enemies wouldn't interact with me, couldn't attack or do anything but slide around and move like an operator. 

Visual: YUKeKoL.jpg

Expected Result; Maybe it'd unbug and allow me to use my warframe again?

Observed Result: Spooookkkyyyy Ghost mode

Reproduction rate: I have a feeling that if you waste all of your self revives while in the forced operator mode, you'd end up like this, if not, then self res a few times then leave, triggering a host migration, then die, and you should end up as a spooky ghost. 

• TYPE: In game, Cambion Drift bounties
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing launcher says invalid location no matter where you are after exiting Necramech
  • REPRODUCTION: Exit Archwing with melee attack, Summon Nechramech, enter Nechramech, exit Nechramech, use archwing launcher.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have entered Archwing mode in a clearly valid location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No matter the location, the archwing deployer will say you are in an invalid location
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 2/3 times from my experience. I usually use Atlas with a moa companion. Not sure if thats the problem, but I thought I'd add it in there just in case.

4 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:
  • TYPE: In game, Cambion Drift bounties
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing launcher says invalid location no matter where you are after exiting Necramech
  • REPRODUCTION: Exit Archwing with melee attack, Summon Nechramech, enter Nechramech, exit Nechramech, use archwing launcher.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have entered Archwing mode in a clearly valid location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No matter the location, the archwing deployer will say you are in an invalid location
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 2/3 times from my experience. I usually use Atlas with a moa companion. Not sure if thats the problem, but I thought I'd add it in there just in case.

A fix for that is to get on your k-drive after exiting the mech, it fixes that problem.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mausolon main fire direct non-radial damage applies 15 instances of damage to ragdolled enemies.
  • VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/lYhn6Kj.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Apply ragdoll to applicable enemy and shoot with unmodded (for visibility purposes) Mausolon.  Knockdown state, like from jump kicks, do not cause the issue.  Nidus' Larva and Vauban's Vortex are easy sources of the ragdoll state for testing purposes.  Other ragdoll sources such as Zephyr's Airburst and Banshee's Sonic Boom can also reproduce the result with more player effort.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One instance of direct non-radial damage and one instance of radial damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fifteen instances of direct non-radial damage and one instance of radial damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible in solo. 

• TYPE: Necramech causing warframe to despawn
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing the isolation vault bounty, this happened almost 4 times in a row, my warframe despawned and my operator couldn't transfer back. If the mech gets destroyed, I'm stuck in my operator form. In some cases, focus tree and operator arcanes didn't even work, I had 250 health only and could void dash only 3 times when the energy was full. Also, lost everything you picked up before your warframe despawned even if you extracted successfully. Extremely frustrating. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure, but it seems it happened only inside the infested tunnel and the isovaults. Just now, in the infested tunnel during the de-toxin phase, my warframe just despawned right in front of my eyes. I thought I just need to stay close to it while in the mech, but it's not the case. 

• DESCRIPTION: Nidus can no longer get infected with the Helminth Virus by sitting in chair in the Helminth Infirmary
  • REPRODUCTION: sit in the chair with an uninfected/new Nidus with Helminth Segment installed
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Options to get infected or to access Helminth Feeding, Subsumed abilities, etc if you have the segment installed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: there is no option to get infected, it goes immediately to the interface for the new helminth segment stuff
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time (not sure about if you don't have the segment installed yet)

The whole interaction between Nidus and Helminth, and the unfinished system with the cysts/helminth virus that was originally stated to be intended for more than just breeding helminth chargers just seems to have been forgotten about.  Either the cyst/helminth virus system needs to be scrapped which would mean needing a new way to breed helminth chargers and losing out and a small unique interaction, or that system needs some attention (along with toggle/color options for the cyst), given more purpose, and integrated into the new helminth stuff.  It's my personal hope that the latter occurs.

Archived