Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Couple strange bugs one of the subject I have to give a details and the rest other subjects I will show in picture

There is a weird bug about coloring the warframe that is either your frame skins or necramech skins which force itself read as in this color doesn't belong and shouldn't get change which I exited out my arsenal in my ship and was using rhino doing repainted skin then I was force go back my old paint skin which I was angry because I WAS ABOUT DO COSPLAY MEME WITH MY NECRAMECH. So I hope you guys can fix that too and I'll be happy as butterfly can be as I don't have to redo it more then 3 time.

When I was about show off my cosplay meme and try look on my necramech in look of style this happen

Spoiler

C676422C259DEE6A00BDC7D562FBED71BF40374C

trying cosplay picke rick because it was a meme of a joke then I got this mash...

Then this one I have to described this another bug I ran to Remember falling though the map is a thing?  Yea I fell though the map and landed in water for I think you guys are trying make archwing in water again a thing but when I fell under the map into the water I gone archwing then done the "unstuck" I brought my archgun along with me that is fuse with my Trumna

E4A8F34664D869934ABFB2FBBDC60D36CA9EF867

This was pretty cool combine but wished this bug to be fix still.

Also forgot floating pets at the door every time you wait for the loading for it will be frozen for while until the game is done loading

7DF65D4F280703A99124E1CDCC8B13F7E2D2CC82

Another bug is when you form a party and get done with the mission and coming back inside this happen a lot inside the city now for it goes like this when you wanted quit the squad and try join another one

3E4198B4E44695F7BE6EBD0B3905C468D8C68200

Yea the top part is missing and I was inside.

• TYPE: In-game, cambion drift bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Latrox Une doesn't spawn. Previous objective waypoint stuck on Garv and didn't tell us where Latrox was. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Previous stage in bounty was the grineer defense/exterminate where you double their kills, next was the latrox une stage. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Latrox Une should've spawned, and the objective waypoint should've been bound to him.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waypoint stayed on previous objective, didn't show us where Latrox was
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have no idea, this is the first time happening to me.

• TYPE: In-game, Orb Vallis, Exploiter bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Locked into operator mode after exiting Necramech (pressed 5 once) and trying to reenter Warframe (pressed 5 again a few meters away). As opposed to the other locked into operator mode bug, my Warframe was teleported back to me, and I got locked in place while clipped inside it. I could still turn around and use other operator abilities. Warframe obviously did not despawn. Necramech was in clear view, but couldn't use transference to get back in it either.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened in Deck 12 during Exploiter orb bounty as client. Did not attempt to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After walking away as operator from my Necramech, transference should've put me back in control of my Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After walking away as operator from my Necramech, transference clipped me inside my Warframe, and locked out of control.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time happening, no attempted reproduction. I used the Necramech under same described circumstances before without this bug.

A3BA123B7A630230BA00F8F3B4E57B76C7B8B779

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Excalibur Umbra, when player is in Operator form, attempts to cast Infused abilities under the same conditions he would normally cast his default ability (in my example, I have Master's Summons over his Radial Javelin). Excalibur Umbra cannot use the power Master's Summons properly - presumably because he does not actually have a pet to heal and summon. He does, however, perform the animation as if casting it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply Infuse the power Master's Summons over Excalibur Umbra's Radial Javelin and put him in a position to cast it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Excalibur Umbra casts Master's Summons properly, healing and teleporting my pet to him, or simply detects when he is carrying an Infused ability and does not cast Infused abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Excalibur Umbra casts Master's Summons and nothing happens besides the cast animation.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, no special conditions required besides getting Excalibur Umbra to cast the power you have Infused.

On 2020-08-30 at 1:03 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Fishing with the Spari spear from Daughter randomly locks the player up and makes them unable to function, requiring either aborting the mission or using alt+f4]
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: [Occurs seemingly randomly but can be repeated]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [catch fish, move, use the fishing gear boxes or unequip them]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [locks the player out of almost all commands, can use the spear they've selected to potentially catch fish, but unable to function otherwise even using /unstuck. May extend to the higher rank HoD fishing spear but have not been able to test yet]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [random, but will occur eventually over time. Reproducible.]

• DESCRIPTION: [pulling up the fishing menu leaves 3 black boxes and nothing can be changed out from its current configuration]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Occurs seemingly randomly, may only be fixable by returning to orbiter.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [switch out spear, switch out bait, switch out other box items]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [makes fishing impossible when any of the currently equipped items need to be cycled out]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [entirely random.]

• DESCRIPTION: [pharoma fishing item does sinks into water and disappears when thrown. Not sure if a visual bug or if it has any effect after being thrown]
  • REPRODUCTION: [occurs consistently and can be reproduced simply by trying to throw the item into water]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [pheroma item sits on top of the water and calms fish]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [pharoma item disappears in the water, may not calm fish. Unable to tell.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%.]

Appending the first bug report, it seems I am actually unable to fish, as well. Someone told me, and I confirmed, this bug happens when you hit an item. I am not sure if hitting things with collision is the issue or things without it like bait, etc. Furthermore the second bug can stack with the first for added fun. This seems like it should have been fixed early on since it literally makes fishing impossible. My fish parts have mostly come from vaults.

New bug as well.

• DESCRIPTION: [Equipping the tranq rifle (or its menu perhaps) in Orb Vallis caused me to equip that menu when trying to equip the fishing spear in Cambion Drift, retrying to equip the fishing menu does not work]
  • REPRODUCTION: [occurs at random, most likely after the equipping the conservation menu on another open world zone?]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [open the fish menu from gear wheel]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [open the conservation menu from gear wheel]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [unsure.]

• TYPE: In game, Cambion Drift bounties
  • DESCRIPTION: as you can watch in the video, im forever falling
  • REPRODUCTION: when i use k-drive, i jump from kdrive while it hit something 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i shoud just not falling forever and be denied my bounties
  • OBSERVED RESULT: im falling ferever in a loop
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 2/3 times from my experience. just this once i decided to record it

• DESCRIPTION: Ore Gaze Augment restricted to single desecrate on enemies post-kill
  • EXPECTED/OBSERVED RESULT: The fragments of broken/killed enemies are suppose to be individually desecratable, but enemies killed (even with dismember-like animations) result in 1 desecrate roll per-mob
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Alot of testing, confirmed by multiple other people. Constant result.

I'm aware it would be broken if each of the (sometimes 5+) pieces were each desecratable, but please allow us the same 2 chances any other time a body is dismembered. Ore Gaze Nekros is a very fun concept, allowing us to improve on Nekros's CC and survivability + with a increase to drop potential. This is not nearly a broken concept as many other build ideas, and would make using Nekros a much more fun experience for alot of people <3

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: I fed my default color Hydroid to helminth and the flower is entirely red for no reason.
  • VISUAL: YWzHNpC.jpg
  • EXPECTED/OBSERVED RESULT: The flower is supposed to be more blue and tan. The flower on the furthest right should be Hydroid. I have fed helminth, Zephyr, Ember, Nezha, Hydroid and soon Nyx as she is being fed at the moment. and her flower is on top left. 

I can't use my Necramech anymore, FML. 😖

Every time I summon it and then try to get out of it, I come out as an operator. Then, I can't use transference to get back to my Warframe, therefore stuck in my operator form even if I die over and over (suicide is not an option). This is getting super annoying. So many damn bugs its not even fun to play anymore. 

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Stuck as an operator after using transference (out of Necramech).

REPRODUCTION: Every damn time I try to get out of my Necramech and back to my Warframe.

EXPECTED RESULTS: Not this. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time, usually during T2 Vaults once I get inside of the cave (Phase 2).

I'm also having the same issue as many others in which my Necramech would spawn with 1500 hp after its 2nd and subsequent summoning. Note that its supposed to be 4000+ hp.

Il y a 3 heures, Karthogan a dit :
  • TYPE: In-game, Orb Vallis, Exploiter bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Locked into operator mode after exiting Necramech (pressed 5 once) and trying to reenter Warframe (pressed 5 again a few meters away). As opposed to the other locked into operator mode bug, my Warframe was teleported back to me, and I got locked in place while clipped inside it. I could still turn around and use other operator abilities. Warframe obviously did not despawn. Necramech was in clear view, but couldn't use transference to get back in it either.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened in Deck 12 during Exploiter orb bounty as client. Did not attempt to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After walking away as operator from my Necramech, transference should've put me back in control of my Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After walking away as operator from my Necramech, transference clipped me inside my Warframe, and locked out of control.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time happening, no attempted reproduction. I used the Necramech under same described circumstances before without this bug.

A3BA123B7A630230BA00F8F3B4E57B76C7B8B779

AHHHHHHH!!! 

At least I'm not the only one. Apparently its happening every where with the Necramech. I just posted this same bug but while I was doing ISO Vaults. It happens every single damn time. I tried it 3 times and I stopped right after the 3rd time. Killing yourself used to fix it but now you are always stuck as an operator. This new update is going downhill now if you can't even use your Necramech the intended way. I'm happy that I'm not the only one but this is sad, very sad.

"Garv scientist. Collect samples for Grineer, and Garv send to queen."

Garv and crew were stage 1, Latrox Une was stage 2 and this happened after Latrox disappeared on us.

https://imgur.com/a/PYNE5S9

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garv and crew were stage 1, Latrox Une was stage 2 and this happened after Latrox disappeared on us. We were doing a tier 3 bounty.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/PYNE5S9
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Latrox should be there, not replaced with Garv.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Latrox appeared for a moment whenwe arrived at the stage 2 location, but quickly disappeared and after about a minute Garv became the defense target.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just the one time as of now.

• DESCRIPTION:  Necromech stops archwing summon
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Necromech in vault mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: leave necromech inside vault, zone back outside and summon archwing after leaving vault.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After zoning back outside, ANY attempt to summon the archwing gives and 'invalid summon spot' regardless where you are, the necromech has to be destroyed by mobs to be able to summon an archwing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

1 hour ago, Gobul47 said:

"Garv scientist. Collect samples for Grineer, and Garv send to queen."

Garv and crew were stage 1, Latrox Une was stage 2 and this happened after Latrox disappeared on us.

https://imgur.com/a/PYNE5S9

• DESCRIPTION: Garv and crew were stage 1, Latrox Une was stage 2 and this happened after Latrox disappeared on us. We were doing a tier 3 bounty.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/PYNE5S9
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Latrox should be there, not replaced with Garv.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Latrox appeared for a moment whenwe arrived at the stage 2 location, but quickly disappeared and after about a minute Garv became the defense target.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just the one time as of now.

This issue happens if you get the 'kill more mobs than garv' followed by the 'defend researcher' and you kill more than  double the mobs garv and his team do.

8 hours ago, Admiral_N0nsense said:

That's actually on purpose, so you can get weakened version of the Predasites and Vulphayas to make them modular pets.

What actually happens is they die on being hit (even if by accident) , they don't become weakened.

12 hours ago, Ozzyman89 said:

Waste? what else are you going to spend it on?

1. This is the bug reporting section, so 2. stop discussing about other people's preferences. 3. If you don't agree with them, there is a fancy "[ X ]" button at the top right corner of the tab.

• DESCRIPTION: Can clip under the map in any tileset/open world area.
  • VISUAL: Don't know how to attach screenshot but I have on if I am contacted also a video would be more proper but I don't have any replay/recording software to the best of my knowledge its 2:21 am where I am and my brain is dying.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have someone besides the person trying to do the bug host and any person who isn't the host just has to enter operator mode and swap back into Warframe while walking forward.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using my operator mode and switching back to warframe should do just that.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can clip through any terrain/floor and take resources, kill enemies, etc.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tested many times works without fail. 

sorry if this isn't very helpful but putting here in case it is  

TYPE:
In-game, Helminth System

DESCRIPTION:
Chroma's Elemental Ward does not affect Titania's Razorwing Butterflies

VISUAL:
none

REPRODUCTION:
Use Helminth System to equip Chroma's Elemental Ward on Titania replacing Spellbind. Equip the Augment Mod. (Tested on Config D of my Titania). Use a Color that gives Electric Buff.
Go into Razorwing and cast Elemental Ward. (Tested in Simulacrum against a Corrupted Heavy Gunner lvl 50)

OBSERVED RESULT:
The Butterflies despite getting damaged, do no electric retaliation. No electric Status seems to proc. (No animation for beeing electrocuted).

EXPECTED RESULT: 
The Butterflies on getting hit by an Enemy deal electric retaliation. The Btterflies show any indication they get buffed.

REPRODUCTION RATE:
Tested three times, result always the same.

17 hours ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:
  • TYPE: In-game, cambion drift bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: Latrox Une doesn't spawn. Previous objective waypoint stuck on Garv and didn't tell us where Latrox was. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Previous stage in bounty was the grineer defense/exterminate where you double their kills, next was the latrox une stage. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Latrox Une should've spawned, and the objective waypoint should've been bound to him.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waypoint stayed on previous objective, didn't show us where Latrox was
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have no idea, this is the first time happening to me.

I can confirm this. Has happened twice, while in a group. Apparently doesn't happen in solo mode.

On 2020-09-06 at 12:07 PM, logan1448 said:

type: in game
description: out of bounds wall in the isolation vault door does not disappear client-side for me. to enter the vault, i have to spam in and out of my operator form to enter the vault. this has not stopped happening for me, even after waiting several days, exiting and re-entering the vault mission and free roam, and logging in and out of warframe.
visual: i do not have any
reproduction: to my knowledge, this started when i input the correct combination at the vault too fast and too early, so the vault did not open. since then, even when the vault is open, i have to glitch in and out via operator spam. i do not know if this will actual reproduce it, however.
expected result: walking into the isolation vault.
observed result: screen goes black and i get teleported back as if i used /unstuck.
reproduction rate: this bug has not gone away since it happened for me. therefore i do not know how well it can be reproduced.

edit for reproduction rate: this bug has not gone away, and once achieved, i assume it is permanent. having to try to glitch in and out of the iso vaults every time i do a run is not fun to say the least. i have glitched out of the map, as well glitched into what i assume are separate instances of the vault with nothing inside of them. all of this just trying to claim what is inside the vault.

fixed after awhile. i assume it is because i went to fortuna to mine.

• DESCRIPTION: The bug is restricted to Mirage and linked to the uses of Hall of Mirrors skill. If Mirage's doppleganger despawn after the application of a gaz cloud on an enemy, the gaz cloud will then causes self-damage (possibly killing Mirage).
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/lTCBTkl
  • REPRODUCTION: The bug was reproduced in the simulacrum and in real mission. It occurs independently of the weapon used to apply the gaz cloud and of weither the Hall of Malevolence augment is used or not. The damage produced is applied to any other ally (pets and other warframes) in the proximity of the cloud
  • EXPECTED RESULT: no self damage or friendly fire should occur.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: gaz cloud causes friendly fire when Mirage's dopplegangers despawn
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Exiting the necramech while close to umbra sticks me in a 3rd person ride on umbra (can't move, use gear or abillities), while still being able to use weapons. Though one case I was let go after scanning an enemy with the codex scanner. (haven't been able to reproduce that release).
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Going into operator mode close to and while Excal Umbra is free roaming on his own
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Just exit the necramech into operator or Warframe normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Turretmode Umbra, he will follow group members on his own if with a group. Can't do anything but abort mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, and only mission abort can bring you out

I jumped into a downed necramech, and am stuck in it. Been doing conservation missions and scanning tons of items, but tags and such not showing in progress screen, and cannot esc and cannot exit the mech. Hate to shutdown computer and am not going to abort misssion. STUCK. Ok, had to find an enemy to kill the mech

Archived