Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

type: in game
description: Status involving Void damage as well as other damage types causes the void status to inflict all other damage types to the player if they are near enough
visual: i do not have any
reproductionI'm not sure is a result of using Xaku, using Xaku's first ability, or how the void status is applied. As it stands, when I use Xaku's 1st ability with a high status weapon, the void bubble will proc all the status from my weapon onto myself when I get too close. I tried this with an Atomos running Viral and Heat. I was also on Hydron for most of this testing.
expected result: To not be affected by my own weapon's status procs
observed result:  Would often instantly receive 6.0 stacks of both procs onto myself if the enemy gets too close
reproduction rate: ~95% of the time

• TYPE: In game, on Cambion Drift.
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing with the Ebisu spear. I knocked down a "Gravid Blastema" while cloaked as Ivara (the picture in "VISUAL" is me looking at another one in the distance, as I was bugged. In the current picture - I am experiencing this bug) and it didn't break upon hitting the ground. I then attempted to hit a fish that was behind said Gravid Blastema - only for the Gravid Blastema to break upon impact with the fishing spear. The spear then came back and started vibrating uncontrollably. I was unable to move, cast abilities, open gear wheel, fire, etc. The only action I was able to do was press ESC (typing "/unstuck" didn't do a thing). I was able to fix this by having a friend jump into my lobby, and use Loki to warp me off the edge (turning off my invisibility) and then dying. Reviving (by holding the interact key) allowed me to function normally again.
  • VISUAL9TYcYc0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Knock down a "Gravid Blastema" without having it break upon impact to the ground (so find a low dangling one) and then break it with a spear (the only spear tested is the Ebisu Spear). Invisibility not required, fish not required.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Gravid Blastema should have broke open (or popped) into resources upon being hit by the Ebisu Spear and not lock up movement or actions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Gravid Blastema popped, resources were vacuumed up, and all movement, abilities, and function (aside from the ESC menu) was denied working. Upon reproducing the bug, I've noted that the UI (specifically, the abilities and ammo) gets opaque upon reviving fast. UI may be getting hit by this bug somehow, unknown how or why.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Breaking it with the spear while it's on the ground not falling, will lock you up (almost 100% of all controls, thankfully ESC works). Dying always gives back control (UI can be affected afterwards).

Type:  Game mechanics issue

Description of Issue / Bug:  The new Infested pets will use abilities whenever the cooldown expires, even if there are no visible targets in range and even while under stealth.  This often results in them simply firing the power into terrain (if whatever they're aiming at is in another room.)  However this is a problem when using Stealth powers such as Ivara's Prowl since it can put enemies into a Startled state.  This makes them valid targets to attack, and the pet will often fully Alert them when attempting to do so.

Reproduction:  Equip any of the new Infested pets and simply observe them.  They will fire their projectile based powers even when no targets are in the same room.  All of them appear to do so, but it's most easily noticed with the Panzer Vulpaphyla and Pharaoh Predasite since the Quills are easy to see and the small Larva Drone remains in the level for quite some time.

Expected Result:  Other pets and sentinels don't seem to use powers while cloaked *unless* a target is put into the Startled or Alert states.  I assume this is intentional to prevent the pet from breaking stealth by simply attacking the first enemy to come into range the instant they can do so.

Observed Result:  The new Infested pets simply fire their projectile abilities the moment it comes off cooldown, even if there is no line of sight and even while cloaked.  Additional minor issue - several of the powers have drop while in flight and very slow travel time.  This means that they very rarely hit anything anyway, as the projectile simply arcs into the floor or passes to one side of any NPC who is even slightly moving.  Which greatly increases the chance they'll be Startled by the near miss, even in the small level range where the projectile would actually be capable of doing lethal damage.

Reporduction Rate:  I have observed this happening 100% of the time I have any of the six new Infested pets equipped.

• TYPE: Hotfix process
  • DESCRIPTION: Waiting for necramechs to be fixed in game, didn't expect a 6+ day hiatus between fixes for super common bugs
  • VISUAL😭
  • REPRODUCTION: Release broken untested content, wait for players to encounter it, then only fix a small portion of the 50+ necramech ONLY bugs found.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Regular hotfixes to resolve the issues
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Last hotfix was on Thursday, it is now Tuesday night so hopefully tomorrow? Otherwise it'll be a week or more!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to occur with every major update...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing Silence (replacing Undertow), Tidal Surge and operator in the simulacrum
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Hydroid. Replace 3rd ability with Silence. Enter a misison. Activate Silence. Activate Tidal Surge. Use transferrence to switch to operator.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator pops out.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator inaccessible.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Tested in the simulacrum and in mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Testing Hydroid with Resonator replacing Undertow. Casting 4 followed by 3 results in in ability to use weapons until 4 ends.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Hydroid. Replace 3rd ability with Resonator. Enter a misison. Activate no.4. Activate Resonator (no.3). Attempt to swing melee or fire gun.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee swung or gun fired.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons inaccessible until 4 ends.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Tested in the simulacrum and in mission.

Il y a 9 heures, Vorpan a dit :
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Exiting the necramech while close to umbra sticks me in a 3rd person ride on umbra (can't move, use gear or abillities), while still being able to use weapons. Though one case I was let go after scanning an enemy with the codex scanner. (haven't been able to reproduce that release).
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Going into operator mode close to and while Excal Umbra is free roaming on his own
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Just exit the necramech into operator or Warframe normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Turretmode Umbra, he will follow group members on his own if with a group. Can't do anything but abort mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, and only mission abort can bring you out

WTH? Now you are immortal!!! I should try this on necra farms. lol

Il y a 6 heures, Helmed a dit :

I have to reset my password each time i want to login

My password works perfectly fine on the webpage, im not typing it incorrectly, as this has just been happening the past 3 days

I'm having the same issue but I keep trying until it lets me log in. 🙄

• TYPE: In-Game, Cambion Drift
  • DESCRIPTION: The Endless Bounty (Mining) counts a destroyed Excavator like a completed dig. The UI on the left side is fine, but after failing the first and completing the second (or other way round) it ends the stage and even gives out 20 Tokens. Completing both digs also give these 20. Failing both first excavators ends the whole bounty (as it is probably indended).
  • REPRODUCTION: Start Endless Bounty (Mining), let 1 Excavator die and finish the second (or other way round).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A 3rd Excavator should have spawned. The reward should have been 16 Tokens.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No 3rd Excavator spawns. Stage counts as completed. Bonus Tokens are rewarded (20 Tokens).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. 2 stages tested within one run, 2 stages tested after leaving and re-entering. Did not try further since it seems like an exploit at higher levels.

1 hour ago, ShotgunLover said:
  • TYPE: In-Game, Cambion Drift
  • DESCRIPTION: The Endless Bounty (Mining) counts a destroyed Excavator like a completed dig. The UI on the left side is fine, but after failing the first and completing the second (or other way round) it ends the stage and even gives out 20 Tokens. Completing both digs also give these 20. Failing both first excavators ends the whole bounty (as it is probably indended).
  • REPRODUCTION: Start Endless Bounty (Mining), let 1 Excavator die and finish the second (or other way round).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A 3rd Excavator should have spawned. The reward should have been 16 Tokens.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No 3rd Excavator spawns. Stage counts as completed. Bonus Tokens are rewarded (20 Tokens).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. 2 stages tested within one run, 2 stages tested after leaving and re-entering. Did not try further since it seems like an exploit at higher levels.

That's the bounty working as intended, if you look to the bonus objective it says "don't let any excavator die" so if you let one of them die you wont get the bonus reward but the base reward will still be given.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Unable to return to warframe after using necramech during iso vault mission

VISUAL: -

REPRODUCTION: Use a necramech for the 2nd stage of your isolation vault. Upon completion leave your warframe in the room and use the necramech to move to the vault.

EXPECTED RESULT: You can switch to operator and walk away to switch to your warframe again.

OBSERVED RESULT: You get a message that the target is invalid and stay in operator. You can get back in your necramech, death results in instant mission failure regardless of the revives you had left (since revives are tied to your warframe and your operator seemingly can't transference back to your deleted frame)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened to me mostly at the 2nd or 3rd isolation vaults and only if i was using my necramech while they enemies were killed at the end of the 2nd stage. My current theory is that it also deletes your idle warframe and thus leaves your tenno defenseless like a turtle without its shell.

TYPE: [In-Game]
    DESCRIPTION: [Jordas golem mission gives you a "failed to create session" after completion, needs restart]
    REPRODUCTION: [finish golem mission, try to do it again]
    EXPECTED RESULT: [er, to be able to join/start new missions]
    OBSERVED RESULT: ["failed to create session"]
    REPRODUCTION RATE: [most of the time when i finished jordas golems mission]

TYPE: [In-Game]
    DESCRIPTION: [after subsuming Xaku in Helminth, not only does xatas whisper on other frames have the infested look while active, Xakus ability itself has the infested look instead of the expected void tendrils]
    VISUAL: [https://www.dropbox.com/s/53pzur5b6ffoad9/xata.png?dl=0]
    REPRODUCTION: [subsume xaku, use your other xaku and activate xatas whisper.]
    EXPECTED RESULT: [the expected visual void tendril thingy that i had before subsuming xaku]
    OBSERVED RESULT: [the infested look you get when using xatas whisper on other frames]
    REPRODUCTION RATE: [everytime]

• DESCRIPTION: Testing Resonator replacing Artemis Bow on Ivara.
    Unable to use my weapons, check their name, rank, and ammo capacity as currently equipped weapons.
  • VISUAL: No visual
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Ivara under Prowl, use Resonator's Octavia as an Infused ability from Helminth.
    Spawning another Resonator while out of Prowl will fix the issue. However you can't do that if you have the Resonator's Augment Conductor equipped, as using the ability will send commands to the Resonator instead of spawning another one, it gets even worse if you have a duration build, you can't use your weapons for a full minute.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I'm using Prowl, Resonator spawns, and I can use my weapons, see their name, ranks, and ammo capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When I'm using Prowl, Resonator spawns, but I can't use my weapons, see their name, ranks, and ammo capacity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

• TYPE: Helminth ability interaction. Xaku's Xata's Whisper doesn't work correctly on Baruuk's Desert storm
  • DESCRIPTION: Unlike other exalted weapons (Tested on Exalibur's exalted blade and Mesa's Peacemakers), Baruuk's Desert Wind doesn't receive any bonus from Xata's Whisper unless it's short "true melee" hit connects with an enemy. This is only seems to effect Desert Wind because both Exalted Blade and Peacemakers correctly cause void damage, status effects, and reset sentient resistances. This is particularly weird because of how similar Exalted Blade is to Desert Wind.

• DESCRIPTION: After transferring out of my necramech, i lost my warframe, weapons, and operator boons. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/2A19i9s 
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know how to replicate
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have transferred back into my Warframe (at the time Valkyr Prime)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in operator mode with no gear, no operator boons, and no hope of surviving lvl 50 content
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure how to replicate, however transferring out of necramechs seems to be a root cause.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Can go through any wall or floor when not the host.
  • VISUALCapture.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION:  Holding w and spamming 5 while not being host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: stay on the right side of the wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: going straight through the wall or floor if crouched while looking down 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time if you aren't host.

• DESCRIPTION: Operator jumping instead of dashing
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: The bug seems to be triggered by dashing near aura that disables Operator abilities like Necramech aura. It's most often triggered when I'm doing Vazarin dash to heal myself near Necramechs in isolation vaults. It sometimes happen in the surface, likely due to Fass/Vome bait zones.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator should still be able to dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator dash is replaced by jumping that doesn't trigger any of the benefits provided by dash (usually it's suddenly fixed after a while, normally after dying); Operator energy is not consumed when jumping
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 70% of the time when I'm dashing near Necramechs in isolation vaults

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Occasionally when doing isolation vault missions, when throwing the concoction to enter the mezzanine area, the throw will fail, and the game won't acknowledge the failure. This causes the mission to stall, because no one has the concoction to throw, and we can't make any more because the game thinks that there's still something to throw.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Start an iso vault mission, create the concoction and throw it at the monster door.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either to progress to the next area, or be allowed to make another concoction. (Alternatively, for a really bad throw, to be able to pick ul the concoction and try again.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game just prompts you to throw something that no one has any longer.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Dunno. Maybe 1/10 of the time?

• TYPE: In-Game (Minor)
  • DESCRIPTION: Graphical glitch in Arsenal switching from Necramech weapon to Arquebex
  • VISUALWarframe0776.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Keep your eyes peeled while mousing from weapon to Arquebex
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not getting an odd visual weirdness flashing passed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Animation? plays at a viewable speed?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When running an isolation vault, necramech died and I was kicked out to my operator. I was not able to return to my warframe. Infact my warframe disappeared from where I had summoned the necramech. Have seen this happen with necramech that were also inside the vault.

When trying other gear I observed that my gear wheel was empty. When my hit points as an operator went to zero I was not summoned back to the warframe but had to have another player heal me. 

VISUAL: I don't have one currently
REPRODUCTION: I have had this happen multiple times when running the vault with my necramech.
EXPECTED RESULT: My expected result is when the necramech dies that the player will be sent back to the warframe.
OBSERVED RESULT: 
REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to happen with a very high regularity.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During the Cambiondrift bounty stage, where you need to kill enemies near tumors to kill the tumors after (you do this 3 times), there were no marked enemies, therefore the 1st tumor never stopped being invincible, which leads to failing the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION: Happend to me 1st time. Don't know how to reproduce it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Marked enemies should have spawned so I can kill them and make the tumor vulnerable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No marked enemies were spawned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

I have sent my logs via a support ticket. For reference my support ticket ID is: #2295705

Archived