Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was doing T2 Bounties and while doing Stage 3, I successfully did the cauldron part, but after killing Deimos Saxum Rex the game froze for a few seconds and I got stuck on Stage 3, being unable to continue the bounty as seen in the screenshot below
  • VISUALhttps://ibb.co/pP0jMfF
  • REPRODUCTION: Just doing Stage 3 of this specific Bounty.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal bounty finish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game froze then unfroze in a stuck state inside the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't managed to reproduce the bug because I was doing multiple bounties in the same run and couldn't remember which one had the bug and I had to leave in order to fix it.
Edited by DouglasCI
  • Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: Every time there is an update, it blows away my gear wheel
  • VISUAL: It looks like a normal gear wheel - w/ the first 10 options or so - everyting after that is gone. no screenie - sorry.
  • REPRODUCTION: Every update
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Update Happens - my gear wheel is intact - no missing items.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Update Happens - Everything after the first circumference of the wheel is gone (usually thats apothics and specters)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently - on larger updates.
  • TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Alt-tabbing while in full-screen mode stacks the spore particle effects while the game is running in the background and affects both Necralisk and Cambrion Drift. Doesn't appear underground.
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Changing the window with Warframe in full-screen will typically cause the particles to stack together as the game is running in the background.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens almost every time alt-tabbing for more than a minute.

Cutting up Vitreospina fish doesn't grant any Spinal Core Sections. (PC Bug)

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting up Vitreospina fish doesn't grant any Spinal Core Sections.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/RsPF8S5
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut up some Vitreospina fish and see if any Spinal Core Sections are granted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been given 4 Spinal Core Sections from the 4 Vitreospina fish I cut up
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had one owned beforehand and did not receive additional Spinal Core Sections from cutting up Vitreospina 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by JotaroKujo17
used format
  • Like 2

Type: K-Drive

Description: Inertia Dampener mod no longer works.

Reproduction: Equip K-Drive with Inertia Dampeners mod at max rank. Perform tricks. Notice point multiplier doesn’t get increased.

Expected Result: Trick multiplier increases by 4, even on grinding to 5.

Observed Result: Trick multiplier stays at base, remaining 1 instead of +4.

Type: In-Game
Description: While joining friends or matchmaking into public group lobbies, the game gets stuck at the "Please Wait..." prompt, tried testing multiple scenarios (like doing this from the dojo and lander, games in progress versus being in lander, all details made no difference). Consequently nobody i tested with could join my party either, but on their side it just failed to resolve the party joining.
Visual: Just being stuck at the Please Wait prompt, it doesn't seem to affect the actual game as my friends were able to leave the dojo, play a match, and return to the dojo and walk in-front of my character while still in the please wait prompt.
Reproduction: None of my friends have been able to reproduce this issue...i would say it's an error but i've even deleted the game and reinstalled it at this point and have run out of options to fix it...however i was playing yesterday and this morning before the patch went live without any of these issues.
Expected Result: Being able to join my friends parties and/or play in public lobbies
Observed Result: Being stuck trying to join anyone and having to force quit the game because it ignores your inputs while "Please Wait..." is up
Reproduction Rate: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game; Quest
  • DESCRIPTION: The "Through, and Beyond" mission of the Heart Deimos quest, on the "Return to the Vault" objective features a sphincter door shortly after the second Necramech ability is unlocked that never opens, blocking mission completion, and with it, completion of the questline and full access to the open world and town areas.
  • VISUAL:

j1wZ00l.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Piloting the "Spike" Necramech on the "Return to the Vault" portion of "Through, and Beyond"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The door should have opened at some point, allowing access further towards the vault.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sphincter Door never opens; Infested on other side of the door can fire through it but not pass through it; cannot move Necramech through door and continue on in mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on personal attempts to complete questline.
  • Like 1
  • DESCRIPTION: Fass Residua appears as 2 different items.
  • VISUALfass.pngFas.png 
  • REPRODUCTION: ---
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ----
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ---
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always?
  • Like 5
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting up Vitreospina fish doesn't grant any Spinal Core Sections.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Cutting up Vitreospina fish will not reward the player with Spinal Core sections.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A screen showing the rewards I would obtain from cutting up these fish showed I would receive a single Spinal Core section.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had a Spinal Core Section obtained beforehand and did not receive a Spinal Core Section from cutting up my Vitreospina fish. If the cutting was successful I would have had 2 Spinal Core Sections in my inventory. Halts any advancement in Reputation for the Entrati family. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on multiple tries this seems to be happening to many players. 
  • Like 2
  • TYPE: In-Game, (Control)
  • DESCRIPTION: Was cheerfully using my K-Drive in the Cambion Drift. My bound melee attack key is [mouse wheel down]. I was unable to use this input to dismount.
  • VISUAL: NA (bug not visually apparent)
  • REPRODUCTION: Bind Melee Attack to [mouse wheel down], and board a K-Drive
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normally, making a Melee Attack dismounts the K-Drive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None; Melee Attack as input through [mouse wheel down] does not dismount the K-Drive, or have any other apparent effect
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%; as of this timestamp this happens whenever I mount my K-Drive in the Cambion Drift.
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting Vitreospina fish does not guarantee all their drops from cutting.
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut Vitreospina
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should provide a set amount of "X" e.g.(tumor, spinal core, blastoma, etc.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Inconsistent rates. Tumors gained from selling are 3,3,3,2; blastoma gained: 0,0,0,3; spinal core gained: 0,0,1,1
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent? Rates are random.
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Defense target gets ohko even if surrounded by players.went from full health and shield to dead instantly]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [play the mission and let him get hit]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [survive some damage]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [sudden death and immediate failure of mission.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [first time the mission started, I entered the yellow area and he called for help. I couldn't even make it to him on the lowest difficulty level before he died. second time, other frames did make it to him and were able to protect him almost til time ran out, but some new beast got close and killed with seemingly one shot.]
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: The use of strentgh mods don't work anymore on shuriken ability 
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

RSk9ohj.png[/IMG]

• REPRODUCTION: you can use any strength mod or all to realize the bug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the base damage of the shuriken increases as you put more strength
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you can use all strength mods and the base damage of the shuriken remains unchanged
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • DESCRIPTION: Repairing Heart in Necromech
  • REPRODUCTION: While repairing Heart in Necromech, hit switch weapon, couldn't switch back to omni
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not be able to switch away from omni, or be able to switch back to it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Switched back to gun without being able to switch back to omni, stalemating the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once, didn't try again
38 minutes ago, JotaroKujo17 said:

Cutting up Vitreospina fish doesn't grant any Spinal Core Sections. (PC Bug)

• VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/RsPF8S5
  • REPRODUCTION: Cut up some Vitreospina fish and see if any Spinal Core Sections are granted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been given 4 Spinal Core Sections from the 4 Vitreospina fish I cut up
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had one owned beforehand and did not receive additional Spinal Core Sections from cutting up Vitreospina 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

This has happened to me when i tried to rank up.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cutting Deimos fish doesn't give some / all of the materials
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Cutting the fish for the Spine Core Segment (required for rank 1) in particular does not give the spine core segment
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Materials from cutting fish are gained
  • OBSERVED RESULT: At least some of the materials aren't gained (I've only paid attention to the spine core segments specifically)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 fish in 2 batches of 2 so far
  • DESCRIPTION: Returning to the hub after the heart is damaged in the quest I froze after entering operator mode and attempting to return to warframe mode
  • REPRODUCTION: Didn't attempt to replicate, but jumping in  and out of operator mode 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Albe to switch between operator and warframe freely
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Froze in the particle effect when returning to warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Didn't attempt a reproduction
  • DESCRIPTION: Necralisk doesn't pick up all drops, specifically mods and credits
  • REPRODUCTION: Seen in both the required quest section and transfering into a wreck in the freeroam
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necralisk would pick up all appropriate drops when walked over
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necralisk did not pick up any mods or credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 times in Nekralisk so far.
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using a wrecked nekralisk in free roam I was locked from abilities, melee, and weapon recharge after using and leaving it's 4th ability, a turret mode
  • REPRODUCTION: I assume trying the 4th ability and manually ending it, but haven't tested it again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to use other abilities, melee attacks, and have the gun reload ammo
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I could only move, dodge, and dash
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tested again

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Reviving after dying in a commandeered necramech puts your operator in a spectator-mode-like state, preventing you from going back into your warframe, logging out, or otherwise interacting with anything.

VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2209523295

REPRODUCTION:

Step 1: let a squadmate commandeer a fallen necramech

Step 2: after the squadmate exits the necramech, hop into it using operator form

Step 3: die

Step 4: use a revive

EXPECTED RESULT: revived player is returned to their warframe

OBSERVED RESULT: revived player becomes stuck in a spectator-like state, unable to receive damage, unbound from gravity, unable to return to warframe, and unable to access the game menu

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has only happened once, but it forced me to manually restart the game so I decided to report it immediately

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to cut multiple fish at Daughter will result in incorrect amounts of resources. Second picture is before I turn it in, third picture is after I turned them in.
  • VISUAL:
  • qD8n0iu.png
  • FdIJQdM.png
  • 9cLMR67.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn in fish in bulk instead of turning in individually. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have 2 more (total of 4) Spinal Core Sections after turning in x2 Vitreospina. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only have 2.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time. I tried selecting my fish multiple times and it gave weird numbers for turning them in. 
  • Like 2

The new challenges of killing juggernauts, ride the deimos k-drive and kill infested pods are not even updating or working. I did many of them but those 3 challenges are still 0.

Cutting fish works weirdly,

It seem that some parts (Including the one needed to get rank 1 with the Entrati) are unobtainable,

they show up in the preview, but don't actually go to your inventory.

I had the same issue with cutting fish.  I had to cut 8 "spinefish" to get the 3 spines i needed.  Also just took a look at the parts for cutting all my remaining fish and I'm only getting 1 or 2 of each thing despite cutting over 30 of the same kind of fish.