Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

went to look for the necramech mods im still needing and found out they show double for the mods recently added to the necraloid syndicate, when i hover over one set of them they say aquirable through necraloid and the second one of them doesnt say how to aquire

unknown.png

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was mining resources in Cambion Drift when I discovered that I was unable to use any Warframe abilities or use transference/operator mode.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not known.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to cast warframe abilities or enter operator mode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to cast warframe abilities and enter operator mode.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Problem persists after logging out and back in.

EDIT: For some reason Use Abilities on Selection was turned off for me. Turning it back on fixed the problem.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: This bug happens whenever I activate the 2 switches outside the camera, enter, activate the third switch and I cannot leave the camera. An invisible barrier appears. Only I am affected.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Whenever I am the one who does the whole process, from activating to entering.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should be able to get out of the secret camera
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't get out of the camera and I can't continue with t2 and 3
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: whenever I do the whole process of opening and entering the secret chamber

TYPE: droptables
DESCRIPTION: warframe.com/droptables shows incorrect for Level 25 - 30 Cambion Drift Bounty (endless)

And completing all bonus objectives also gives no bonus reward in-game

VISUAL:

pIpSKBk.jpg

Observed rewards:  

Wck6xEW.png
REPRODUCTION: Play the endless bounty.
EXPECTED RESULT: Droptables suggest each stage has different reward tables.
OBSERVED RESULT: It's a mix of rounds and stages. And there are no stages that can both reward 250 endo as well as 500 endo for example.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Hunting in the Cambion Drift
  • VISUAL: [N/a]
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to go to the Cambion Drift, equip my tranq. gun and lure for the avichaea, see multiple tracks on the map to hunt them. I should then be able to follow the typical hunting format (track them to a lure spot, use lure, some should spawn for me to tranq.) to complete a hunt for these creatures.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only one tracking location appears - the one near the Cerebrum Magna. I know other locations exist because I could find them earlier today - however this is the only one that spawns now. In addition, tracking the animal, and using my lure works fine - however only 0-1 spawn, usually 0. According to my search online, they SHOULD spawn, and in groups of 2-3. As said, in my situation, either they don't spawn at all, or if they do - only one, not a group. Running theory online is that they are spawning inside of the wall - but I can find no evidence this is actually the case (no sound produced by the creatures moving about, and no indicator from the audio queue from my tranq. rifle that a creature is nearby).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I enter the Drift to attempt to hunt these creatures.

This has completely stonewalled any Cambion Drift progress for me. I need 5 common Avichaea tags to rank up my standing... but I can't get ANY because both the locations to hunt them, and the creatures themselves, aren't spawning properly.

Edit: Issue seems to be gone. I have no idea why.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed cases of the Sepulcrum Alt Fire not properly targeting enemies.

unfortunately the bug where the alt-fire homing doesn't work for client, as reported here , still isn't fixed (at least for me).

I noticed a small improvement though: playing as a client, in some missions it might now work the first 1-3 times i use it, but then completely stop working again.

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: During the Daughters Quest When im supposed to catch fish, it wont count. It says 0/3 and never goes up.

VISUAL: Nope

REPRODUCTION: Yes. If I leave the area, abort mission, reset the game nothing works. 

EXPECTED RESULT: The number should count once i catch a fish

OBSERVED RESULT: Number stays 0/3 no matter how many fish I catch.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck in Excalibur Umbra with specter still controlling it. Cannot use any items or abilities, or even transference.
  • VISUAL: Unable to post video at time of report.
  • REPRODUCTION: When In Necramech, transfer into an active Excalibur Umbra
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transfer into Excalibur Umbra with control over warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Transferred into Excalibur Umbra, stuck in warframe with specter AI still controlling it. forced to abort
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Every time 
  • ADDITIONAL NOTES: Unsure if this is intended, but transferring straight to the Necramech from Excalibur Umbra does not activate his passive. Maybe Excalibur Umbra is just jealous that I'm using my Necramech instead of him.

• DESCRIPTION: The top-right necramech slot is flagged as an aura and the polarity cannot be swapped.
  • REPRODUCTION: This was the third of five forma I added (naramon). Unsure if the bug happened immediately as I didn't try to move polarities until much later.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to move the top right polarity to another mod slot. There's no issue with swapping polarities with the other slots.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game displays the "aura slot polarity cannot be swapped" warning message.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

SphxiRS.jpeg

Already found this one in the topic, but no visual was included. Anyway, I think it's kinda important so I allow myself to rewrite it :

• TYPE: In-Game | Quest ! The Exocrine expedition
  • DESCRIPTION: Caught fishes doesn't cound toward objective completion
  • VISUAL: didn't manage to integrate to the post here is the link to the screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Launch the quest, get the Fass Residue, head to the fishing spot, equip a spear and catch a fish
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon catching a fish, objective count should implement until it reaches 3/3 and the mission should continue
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Upon catching a fish, the animation of catching play, and the objective count stay at 0/3
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (5/5). Tried with various warframes (and also various weapons, in case of), tried all Fortuna's and Cetus' spears (Fortuna's ones have the particularity to totally freeze my controls --- see visual), tried with/without fass residue launched and with/without coloration stuff.
  • ADDITIONNAL INFORMATION: (EDIT) I managed to get through the quest by doing it on another computer. Said computer didn't have optimize the download cache, and that's the only known difference it has with the other one

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.1.0

• TYPE: In-Game | Quest ! The Exocrine expedition
  • DESCRIPTION: Caught fishes doesn't count toward objective completion, Needs hotfix so people can actually progress in the questline. 
  • VISUAL: none, but it just says 0/3 fish
  • REPRODUCTION: Launch the quest, get the Fass Residue, head to the fishing spot, equip a spear and catch a fish
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon catching a fish, objective count should implement until it reaches 3/3 and the mission should continue
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Upon catching a fish, the animation of catching play, and the objective count stay at 0/3, mission summary says I have caught the fish but the quest line says i still have 0/3

• DESCRIPTION: Latron double tap mod does not work on Deimos Jugulus neck
  • VISUAL: https://gfycat.com/richweightybrownbear
  • REPRODUCTION: Put the double tap mod on a Latron Prime, shoot a Deimos Jugulus in the neck repeatedly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage should increase with every shot as the double tap bonus increases
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage does not increase, even though the double tap bonus does
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% as long as you shoot the neck part. Also occurs when shooting the upper head, but it is less consistent.

• TYPE: In-Game Mining on Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Some mining sites continue to be under boils that cannot be reached with the mining tool. 
  • VISUAL: LAngfYM.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A this is an RNG that is occurring when getting into Cambion Drift. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to mine if it's not buried under a boil.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent.  While this is improved in several other locations; this still is occurring.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Profit Taker Phase I bounty. 
  • DESCRIPTION: Completely glitched.  When it's time to fish for the hints for the for the coordinates, no matter how many fish are caught, Dialog for the clues found does not occur.  
  • VISUALhhnKCI5.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unable to continue the Bounty mission because no matter how many fish are caught, none of them are producing the continuation for the bounty.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to complete the bounty.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% completely broken.  Will not work regardless of whether playing solo, as host nor as client.  No fish trigger the necessary dialog for the quest to continue.  Can only abandon the mission. 

• TYPE: In-Game, Standard Origin Missions 
  • DESCRIPTION: Client are seeing host and other client companions being marked as enemies.
  • VISUALDn5zQIM.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ally companions should be marked as allies (Blue Ball), not as Enemy targets. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  While the ally companion cannot be damaged by friendly fire, it's "improved" UI marker is causing the usual confusion as to seeing an enemy indicator for something that isn't an enemy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter, Syndicate Console
  • DESCRIPTION: Syndicates Red Veil and Perrin Sequence seems to suffer from severe Over-saturation.  
  • VISUAL7OFQVcK.jpgiGDgdS0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to be occurring only for these two syndicates.  Other syndicates seem to be coloured normally.  As my drivers are up to date and setting weren't changed, coupled with all  4 other syndicates have standard lighting and saturation, it's safe to assume this is going on with only these two.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A little less bleach and a lot more colour.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A 

22 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:
  • TYPE: In-Game Mining on Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Some mining sites continue to be under boils that cannot be reached with the mining tool. 
  • VISUAL: LAngfYM.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A this is an RNG that is occurring when getting into Cambion Drift. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to mine if it's not buried under a boil.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent.  While this is improved in several other locations; this still is occurring.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Profit Taker Phase I bounty. 
  • DESCRIPTION: Completely glitched.  When it's time to fish for the hints for the for the coordinates, no matter how many fish are caught, Dialog for the clues found does not occur.  
  • VISUALhhnKCI5.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unable to continue the Bounty mission because no matter how many fish are caught, none of them are producing the continuation for the bounty.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to complete the bounty.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% completely broken.  Will not work regardless of whether playing solo, as host nor as client.  No fish trigger the necessary dialog for the quest to continue.  Can only abandon the mission. 

• TYPE: In-Game, Standard Origin Missions 
  • DESCRIPTION: Client are seeing host and other client companions being marked as enemies.
  • VISUALDn5zQIM.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ally companions should be marked as allies (Blue Ball), not as Enemy targets. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  While the ally companion cannot be damaged by friendly fire, it's "improved" UI marker is causing the usual confusion as to seeing an enemy indicator for something that isn't an enemy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter, Syndicate Console
  • DESCRIPTION: Syndicates Red Veil and Perrin Sequence seems to suffer from severe Over-saturation.  
  • VISUAL7OFQVcK.jpgiGDgdS0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to be occurring only for these two syndicates.  Other syndicates seem to be coloured normally.  As my drivers are up to date and setting weren't changed, coupled with all  4 other syndicates have standard lighting and saturation, it's safe to assume this is going on with only these two.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A little less bleach and a lot more colour.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A 

over saturation looks sick thou ngl

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Profile does not list Necramech anywhere.
  • VISUAL: []
  • REPRODUCTION: Check the vehicle (and other) sections of one's profile for the Necramech progress. It isn't shown. The Necramech guns do show with the archguns though.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech listed under vehicles.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech not listed under vehicles.

Type:

In-Game Bug

Description:

Destroying a Gravid Blastema with a fishing spear (accidentally or on purpose) causes your Warframe to not be able to move/swap weapons/etc.  Using /unstuck does not rectify the issue.  Only solution is to leave the mission and lose whatever you gathered (including bounty rewards) while in the Drift.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Cambion Drift from Orbiter (entry point may not matter, each time attempted was from Orbiter however)
  2. Find a Gravid Blastema either attached to its hanging point or on the ground
  3. Strike the Blastema with your fishing spear until it breaks

Result:
Warframe is stuck, unable to move or utilize items, weapons, etc.

Expected Result:

If this actions are taken, you should still be able to operate your Warframe, or at the very least use /unstuck to resolve the problem.

Consistency:

66% 3 attempts, 1 accidental, 2 purposeful reproduce attempts (1 successful, 1 unsuccessful).

• TYPE: [In-Game, during mission]
  • DESCRIPTION: All exp gathered on necramech during isolation vault bugged. I died and respawned, after which I realized instead of rank 30 I had the same rank when I entered. I died twice and I'm not sure if this occured the first time but I'm 100% sure last time it did.
  • VISUAL: Nothing to show, just lost all exp progress.
  • REPRODUCTION: Could happen if you revive yourself.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not reset my whole exp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not get ANY progress towards my mech's rank.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, after that I just quit the game.

• TYPE In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Heart of Deimos quest for the first time. Got to Daughter's Quest and can't progress any further, because the game will not register my caught fish. Also using Fortuna spears lock your warframe. (Also also, I had a Veiled Riven which its unlock condition was catching 5 fish in a row without missing, and when I went back to Necralisk when the quest wouldn't progress, the Riven unveiled. So, the game registered I was catching fish, but didn't reflect it in the Quest UI or the Riven UI that usually pops up.)
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION: Play this section of the quest.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was expecting to catch the fish and for the counter to reflect that thereby moving me on to the next step.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The counter remained at 0/3 no matter how many fish I caught. Using the Fortuna spears also caused my warframe to lock up, and I was unable to do anything except access the main menu with the Escape key in order to get out of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried restarting that section of the mission by going back to my orbiter and going back to the Necralisk, but even though the mission started over at the worm Kamehameha, it still would not progress past the fishing stage.

Exactly the same issue as described here...  Through several reboots and over two days.

2 hours ago, sarasuxatwarframe said:
  • TYPE In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Heart of Deimos quest for the first time. Got to Daughter's Quest and can't progress any further, because the game will not register my caught fish. Also using Fortuna spears lock your warframe. (Also also, I had a Veiled Riven which its unlock condition was catching 5 fish in a row without missing, and when I went back to Necralisk when the quest wouldn't progress, the Riven unveiled. So, the game registered I was catching fish, but didn't reflect it in the Quest UI or the Riven UI that usually pops up.)
  • VISUAL:
      Reveal hidden contents

• REPRODUCTION: Play this section of the quest.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was expecting to catch the fish and for the counter to reflect that thereby moving me on to the next step.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The counter remained at 0/3 no matter how many fish I caught. Using the Fortuna spears also caused my warframe to lock up, and I was unable to do anything except access the main menu with the Escape key in order to get out of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried restarting that section of the mission by going back to my orbiter and going back to the Necralisk, but even though the mission started over at the worm Kamehameha, it still would not progress past the fishing stage.

• TYPE In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Heart of Deimos quest daughter force me to catch fishy but when i do catch one with lanzo spear the counter won't go up. After that i change to fortuna fishing spear right, right after the spear hit fishy i alt+tab to see similar issue in the forum then when i go back game froze few second and my warframe couldn't move at all while a duplicate fortune spear stuck in mid air.(quest played after 17 September huge patch)
  • VISUAL: Untitled.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Try catch fish as soon as catch fish counter show up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The quest won't bugged.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Should just skip fishing part or optional.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I am not going back to get bugged again.

(ISSUE RESOLVED: 9/19/2020)

Type: Mission/In-Game

Description: So for this mission, everything is fine until I get to the fishing portion where my objective is to catch 3 fish. Once I equip my fishing spear, I see that my objective is "0/3 fish," but it never updates when I actually catch a fish. Even the little yellow quest tracker will highlight a fish, but when I catch it the objective still doesn't update. I have tried just catching 3 fish and then returning to Sister, but it just says I fail the mission, and deletes all the fish from my inventory.

Visual:

Top pic shows the objective, and second pic shows my inventory with my caught fish.

warframe01.png

warframe02.png

Reproduction: I have restarted the game and quest about 8 times now, even given a full day before trying again. I redo the "Exocrine Expedition" to get back to the fishing part.

Expected Result: Quest objective updates and is completed when I catch 3 fish.

Observed Result: Objective never updates when I catch fish at the marked zone.

Reproduction Rate: I have had this issue every time when I restarted the quest/game (about 8 times now).

Archived