Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Some Helminth Flowers either aren't spawning or are hidden beneath terrain, the light of one can just barely be seen
  • VISUAL:6336082D97478066E15FFC14B344A32B42C61482
  • REPRODUCTION: Subsume a warframe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Flower should sprout as warframe is being subsumed 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Flower either doesn't sprout or sprouts under terrain
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times out of 8

The Sarpa is still bugged to where sometimes it will stop firing and won't do any damage or continue firing. the only fix so far has been to switch off of it and reequip it. Please fix this.

Also as a result of the most recent update (the one where apparently y'all were to trying to cut back on the game file size) My game now crashes at completely random times and for no identifiable reason.

I just want to play this game and have fun....why is that so hard?

NECREMECH AFFINITY BUG - HOST MIGRATION

• DESCRIPTION: I was killing corpus around Orb Valis to gain affinity for my Necramech and had gained a few levels. Host migrated and all the affinity gained was gone. Necramech did not gain any levels or affinity when I exited to Fortuna. Only my Mausolon gained affinity and ranked up.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Try gaining Necremech affinity and then force a host migration to see if you retain that affinity
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity gained
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity gained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

There's been 5 hotfixes since this bug was reported end of August and this bug still exist. Can someone from DE at least acknowledge the bug and let us know when it might be fixed?

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Experimental Procedures (NPC Son on Deimos)
  • REPRODUCTION: Release a gilded fully levelled companion
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive 15 son tokens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received 0 son tokens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Released 2 companions, didnt get tokens ;)

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Adra Mutagen/default tail for Vulpaphyla is misaligned
  • REPRODUCTION: Make a Vulpaphyla with Adra mutagen, or find any wild Vulpaphyla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: From the Vulpaphyla Codex entry (it's the same for all 3 variants)
  • Capture1.JPG
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It is the same for all three variants, including all wild ones. Antigen selection does not matter.
  • Capture2.JPG
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Zymos with multishot can lock enemies into the panic animation

• DESCRIPTION: Landing a headshot with a Zymos causes the panic animation to loop
  • REPRODUCTION: Put Barrel Diffusion in a Zymos, land a headshot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either one animation plus extra head bugs, or a loop of the animation once per projectile that lands and regular head bug ration per loop
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy goes into the animation, looped over and over, until another animation (such as an Impact stagger) takes precedence and knocks it out of the loop.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on AI disabled simulacra, seems near 100% in the wild, but other animations are removing the loop more oftenb

Zymos head bugs do not spawn on CC immune enemies or enemies affected by “pose holding” powers

• DESCRIPTION: Enemies that have CC immunity or under effect of powers that force a specific pose do not spawn head bugs. The enhanced explosion occurs after a pause, but no seekers.

• REPRODUCTION: headshot a demolyst, treasurer, or mob held by one of the powers listed below (list is not exhaustive). Capture targets assumed to share immunity, but not tested.

• EXPECTED RESULT: Swarms of vicious head bugs go looking for things to mess up.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Enhanced explosion occurs after a few seconds, head bugs do not.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Powers that prevent head bugs: Spelldust, Lantern, Blood Altar, Divine Spears

Powers that do not prevent head bugs: Well of Life (drops enemy onto ground for duration of animation), sleep effects, Petrify, Stomp, Mass Vitrify, Banish or Cataclysm + Stasis, Condemn

Jugulus vertebra projectile does not respect Zephyr’s Turbulence

• DESCRIPTION: Turbulence does not prevent vertebra discs from impacting Zephyr

• REPRODUCTION: Play as Zephyr, turn on turbulence, go taunt a jugulus

• EXPECTED RESULT: Zephyr’s sole protective skill, what bends lasers, would keep a bone frisbee from chewing her butt to rags.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Bone frisbee does horrible things to Zephyr, and sticks around for a while to make a mockery of shield gating while it’s at it.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Fairly high, juguluseseses (juguli?) like to spawn a ways away and send in projectiles with comparatively low visibility, so it can be hard to judge.

See also: Drahk Master halikar throw, Hyekka Master / Scorch flamethrowers

Taking my nekromech into PoE for nw bounty I had disabled the bomb collar went into mech and then the objective marker dissapears. Not a huge thing but failed as i was alone. Noticed it before when i was not the first on the scene or solo and the squad kept me on target but i have seen this in a few places in mech no markers show... Is this on purpose?

Getting the COMMON Avichaea has proven to be what made me cry, for the first time in 20 years. 10 hours of farming, with lures, without lures just flying around watching through tranq scope. Still hard stuck at 2 captured. Why have you made it this way? I generally enjoy every single part of the gameplay WF has to offer, even hunting other beasts. But getting helminth needs 5 common Avichaea, and its making me wanna log off and not return.. It is actually terrible.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During disruption mission on Ur, the UI for conduits bugged out. This was visible to all players.
  • VISUALKPjCw0P.jpg
  • S0PX6Df.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure, happened in the 2nd of two runs I made.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Text about completed/failed/key needed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: /Lotus/Language/DisruptionMission/UIKeyRequired
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure.

• TYPE: Necramech
  • DESCRIPTION: was Casting Vaubans Vortex and then Enter my Necramech
  • VISUAL: i dont have the means to record this 
  • REPRODUCTION: [throw vortex out in orb valis in a bounty and then enter your necramech and you will be slowed down]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: my necramech should not be affected by my vaubans vortex at all 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the vortex somehow gives you a few second slow when enter your necramech close to the vortex i usually walks away from the vortex so it might be it is longer
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every now and then its like 50 % chance it seems 

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 29.1.2

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Orbiter. Fast travelling to Helminth via Menu/Equipment leads to Ordis reappearing.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Fast travel to Ordis from any part of your orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth should've greeted me.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ordis greets me with a timely prompt that lingers (afterward Helminth prompt plays).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Hotter

• TYPE: [, In-Game, , .]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Getting a Xaku Chasis probability is much lower than getting a Quassus]
  • VISUAL: [not needed, i guess]
  • REPRODUCTION: [accept the 5th bounty which can give Xaku Chasis and Quassus blueprints]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [getting a Xaku Chasis bluprint must be easier than getting a Quassus blueprint]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Since the beginning of the update, out of lots of bounties I got 17 Quassus bluprint, yet only 4 Xaku Chasis bluprints are dropped. uncommon versus rare probability does not show a consistency here. even considering there are 2 items in uncommon category, these numbers should at least be close to each other. also the total number of 5th bounties I had played is no more than twice the sum of these numbers.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [all the time]

edit: The mission rewards, before accepting it, show the Quassus as a single "rare" item and Xaku Chasis to be in the "uncommon" section shared with a relic. getting a rare item much more than an uncommon item means there is a real mess with the numbers used.

• DESCRIPTION: [Using a Necramech can lock the use of Archwing and vice versa, and gives "invalid launch point" everywhere. I normally launch archwing after a high bullet jump, and even that wont work. Some times, launching K-drive fixed archwing lock, but necramech lock stays anyways.]
  • VISUAL: [imagine you get "invalid lauch point" anywhere and everywhere]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I cant tell how to reproduce. in and out of necramech, it just decides to do so, sometimes on laggy hosts, sometimes when I am the host.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should be able to use necramech and archwing anytime when the ground is suitable to summon them]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [one or both the necramech and archwing can get locked to be summoned and give "invalid launch point" error, even when it is normally valid, like jumping high in the sky to summon archwing]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [randomly happening for now.]

• TYPE: In-Game, Kuva Fortress Extermination.  
  • DESCRIPTION: There's a hole in the skybox.  
  • VISUALuYRE7Zx.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Looks like the coding for a room happened outside of the normal parameters and ended up being placed in the skybox.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Indeterminate.  
  • TYPE: In-Game, Kuva Fortress Relic Cracking, Disruption
  • DESCRIPTION: Key information pointed was working as expected, then on the third Disruption Pylon, the code changed over to directory information (on left).
  • VISUAL: BZkyMCQ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: that the disruption column was either completed or failed.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Indeterminate.  Happened 2 for 2 and at different times.  First time was at the third column, second time was at the second round.  

3 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [Getting a Xaku Chasis probability is much lower than getting a Quassus]
  • VISUAL: [not needed, i guess]
  • REPRODUCTION: [accept the 5th bounty which can give Xaku Chasis and Quassus blueprints]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [getting a Xaku Chasis bluprint must be easier than getting a Quassus blueprint]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Since the beginning of the update, out of lots of bounties I got 17 Quassus bluprint, yet only 4 Xaku Chasis bluprints are dropped. uncommon versus rare probability does not show a consistency here. even considering there are 2 items in uncommon category, these numbers should at least be close to each other. also the total number of 5th bounties I had played is no more than twice the sum of these numbers.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [all the time]

This seems to be working according to the drop percentages when you look at https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html and see:

Level 40 - 60 Cambion Drift Bounty
Rotation A
  Stage 1
  Ayatan Amber Star Common (45.45%)
  1000 Endo Common (45.45%)
  750X Kuva Rare (9.09%)
  Stage 2, Stage 3 of 4, and Stage 3 of 5
  Ayatan Amber Star Uncommon (28.57%)
  1000 Endo Uncommon (28.57%)
  750X Kuva Rare (5.71%)
  Axi S7 Relic Uncommon (28.57%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Rare (8.57%)
  Stage 4 of 5
  Ayatan Amber Star Uncommon (22.22%)
  1000 Endo Uncommon (22.22%)
  750X Kuva Rare (4.44%)
  Axi S7 Relic Uncommon (22.22%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Rare (6.67%)
  Quassus Blueprint Uncommon (22.22%)
  Final Stage
  Axi S7 Relic Common (43.48%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (13.04%)
  Quassus Blueprint Common (43.48%)

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Orokin Vault gives no Corrupted Mod when playing for a Syndicate]

I just did a Mobile Defense on the Orokin Derelict for Arbiters of Hexis, opened the Orokin Vault using a Dragon Key, grabbed the thing and the Corrupted spawned.
I finished the mission and to my surprise, there was no Corrupted Mod on the Mission Reward Screen, neither in my Mods.

6 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

This seems to be working according to the drop percentages when you look at https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html and see:

Level 40 - 60 Cambion Drift Bounty
Rotation A
  Stage 1
  Ayatan Amber Star Common (45.45%)
  1000 Endo Common (45.45%)
  750X Kuva Rare (9.09%)
  Stage 2, Stage 3 of 4, and Stage 3 of 5
  Ayatan Amber Star Uncommon (28.57%)
  1000 Endo Uncommon (28.57%)
  750X Kuva Rare (5.71%)
  Axi S7 Relic Uncommon (28.57%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Rare (8.57%)
  Stage 4 of 5
  Ayatan Amber Star Uncommon (22.22%)
  1000 Endo Uncommon (22.22%)
  750X Kuva Rare (4.44%)
  Axi S7 Relic Uncommon (22.22%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Rare (6.67%)
  Quassus Blueprint Uncommon (22.22%)
  Final Stage
  Axi S7 Relic Common (43.48%)
  Xaku Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (13.04%)
  Quassus Blueprint Common (43.48%)

see what i mean !?
Quassus is marked to be "rare" and Xaku chasis to be "uncommon" in the mission reward list.
yet here they have the vice-versa situation, quassus is uncommon and Xaku chasis is rare.

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Mirage's Eclipse is not affected by ember's second ability.
  • VISUAL: 2020-09-23-09-58.png
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When ember's second is active I'm expecting DMG buff from eclipse.
  • OBSERVED RESULTWhen ember's second is active we have DMG reduction from eclipse.

Bugs with Xaku's abilities.

1. Xaku's ghost weapons from Grasp of Lohk target some invalid targets. They target the enemy under Gaze. They also target turrets that deactivated or hid below the floor, observed in Kuva Fortress defence mission.

Spoiler

AAEi3iT.jpg

2. Sometimes transitioning between zones of Sanctuary Onslaught leaves Grasp of Lohk's visuals. The remaining ghost weapons don't shoot anything, but keep floating beside Xaku.

3. Accuse can mess up defense missions. After using Accuse in defense I was left with an enemy that was considered an ally, but prevented the wave from ending. It was a corpus drone, and I suspect it was a summon from an enemy under Accuse. Normally accused enemies can be damaged and killed, but this one behaved like a full-fledged ally and was ignoring my hits.

• TYPE:  ingame with Mesa PRime during a lich hunt
  • DESCRIPTION: Mesa´s 4 (regulators) target my Panzer Vulpaphylla (he is currently infected by the Vasca Kavat Virus, maybe that´s the reason?)
  • VISUAL:

kKzc38R.jpg

wx5pS2T.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: shouldnt target my companion!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: targets and fires on my companion. He doesn´t take any damage, but the ability clearly concentrates fire on him

Archived