Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Lighting on hair and eyes of the Operator not reflecting correctly in a part of the Nercaloid room.
VISUAL: unknown.png

unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Go into Operator mode and just stand behind Loid.

EXPECTED RESULT: Reflecting on hair and eyes as normal.

OBSERVED RESULT: The lighting textures appears to rapidly change, and flicker, not staying consistent on hair and eyes of the operator. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. Only happens when standing behind Loid or directly on top of him.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Was just playing around with the Helminth System to see if I couldn't make something interesting and noticed that Elemental ward wasn't actually working on Valkyr.
  • VISUAL: unknown.pngunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurs by putting Elemental Ward on Valkyr (not sure if this is a problem for other frames), it's specifically the cold variant that doesn't work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen the two markers for armor and damage increase appear in the top right corner next to my health as the ability normally does, and should have gotten the increases (maybe they happen but just don't display? Though it certainly doesn't feel like they do) I should also be able to recast Elemental Ward whilst it's active so that I don't have to regain the bonus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't matter where I am, starchart, in a dojo duel, the plains or any of the other open worlds of even the simulacrum. The buff does not display and I can't recast the ability. It does conveniently still consume energy though ;)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Isolation Vault Bug.

When doing the 3rd Isolation Vault, or whichever one has the 3 Necramech spawns, the whole team can get trapped in the floor underneath an infested part of the map. This is located in one of the arches between the main rooms in which the Loid generators spawn. There is no way to get free and the /unstuck command does nothing. This has happened twice and resulted in an Abort Mission on both occasions. 

• DESCRIPTION: During the third isolation vault, a red blob/visual glitch appeared. If you happened to go by it, you get stuck and won't be able to get out. There is a way to get out if you have a necramech to spawn outside of the red area and use transference from your operator. The /unstuck command will not work either. In the picture, the entire team got stuck.
  • VISUAL20201107195721_1
  • 20201107195724_1
  • REPRODUCTION: Play through the third vault (Deimos Breakthough?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This never appeared?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Red blobs appear on the floor.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice in a row now.

1 hour ago, KhayonSaern said:

Isolation Vault Bug.

When doing the 3rd Isolation Vault, or whichever one has the 3 Necramech spawns, the whole team can get trapped in the floor underneath an infested part of the map. This is located in one of the arches between the main rooms in which the Loid generators spawn. There is no way to get free and the /unstuck command does nothing. This has happened twice and resulted in an Abort Mission on both occasions. 

I'll add my +1 to this glitch - playing solo, tried /unstuck multiple times, jumping round like and idiot in operator and warframe etc. Died three times and had to abort losing an hour of goodies :(

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Limbo's Cataclysm doesn't rift anything, Limbo's roll also temporarily didn't send Limbo to the rift.

REPRODUCTION: Using Cataclysm or rolling during Vome breaks the rift.

EXPECTED RESULT: I entered Cataclysm and expected to enter the rift. I rolled and expected to enter the rift. I expected all enemies in Cataclysm to be frozen due to Stasis.

OBSERVED RESULT: I entered Cataclysm and the visual effect did not activate and all enemies outside of Cataclysm could damage me. I rolled and the rift effect showed up for less than a second. All the enemies in Cataclysm weren't affected by Stasis. Lasted until I left the Drift and the Necralisk.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: There was a host migration (my team left the extraction and I stayed behind to continue on my own) and when I got back my pet wasn't with me. Excavation, Kiliken, Venus
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: As far as I can tell the issue was caused by my Sly Vulpaphyla being in the larval state during host migration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Sly Vulpaphyla should have stayed in mission with me and returned to its full grown state after a short time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My pet's name and health bar were gone when the game finished host migration, but the larval form was still floating where I stood during the migration, no longer following me but staying in place and it never returned to its grown state.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I did not try to replicate this as I didn't have time to right now

• DESCRIPTION: Avichaea doesn't spawn when called at the call point
  • VISUAL: Inside the cave with bugged call point: https://ibb.co/kcjhLk6; outside the cave: https://ibb.co/vDGfstp (images will auto-delete after a month from the time of this post)
  • REPRODUCTION: Several call points share the same issue with conservation fauna that never spawn, even ones that are in more open spaces
  • EXPECTED RESULT: An Avichaea should have spawned within a reasonable time (i.e. detectable with tranquilizer rifle within 10 seconds of the call)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Avichaea failed to spawn
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens on occasion with various call points throughout the game world

• TYPE: In-Game, Balor Fomorian Event
  • DESCRIPTION: Holy Washout Batman!  Picture says it all.
  • VISUAL1lqNdFF.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No settings changed, drivers updates and it seems the washout that was going on with Ergo Glast (Perrin Sequence) and Red Veil's leader was swept into the Fomorian Event. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A little less washout, please and thank you. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible. 

o admistrador ?

eu venho denunciar um bugg no perfil do jogador com os desafios da DERIVA CAMBION o novo mapa infestado ?

pilote 20 velocipedes / esta bugado nao sei porque

mate 5 jugernauts na deriva de cambion /  ja matei mais 100 jugernauts la e nao conta esta bugado

queime 100 ovos infestados /  tambem ja queimei algums por la e bugado 

eu nao sei se e erro do jogo da atualizaçao de DEIMOS ?

comigo esta este bugg aplicado nao sei se mais algem tem esse bugg?

sr: admistrador?

eu venho denunciar um bugg no perfil do jogador com os desafios da DERIVA CAMBION o novo mapa infestado?

pilote 20 velocípedes / esta bugado nao sei porque

companheiro 5 jugernauts na deriva de cambion / ja matei mais 100 jugernauts la e nao conta esta bugado

queime 100 ovos infestados / tambem ja queimei algums por la e bugado 

eu nao sei se e o erro do jogo da atualizaçao de DEIMOS?

comigo esta este bugg projetado nao sei se mais algem tem esse bugg?

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I start an Isolation Vault bounty from either the mother in the Nechralisk or one in Cambion drift. I check the vome/fass timer by pressing "M" so I have plenty of time to do more than one bounty. I complete the bounty by killing the necramech in the vault and go out into Cambion drift again through the tentacle-thing to get a second bounty from one of the mothers.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to select the bounty at a higher level from one of the mothers in Cambion drift.
OBSERVED RESULT: I see every other bounty except the Isolation Vault bounty.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime so far.

My bad, I didn't realise that there are 3 mothers in Cambion drift so I never visited the one on the far right. Second bounty might be slightly buggy though if you start at for example Vome and Fass becomes active when you start the second bounty. I guess it shouldn't be available at all if bounties works as they should.

Type: In-Game, Isolation Vaults.

Description: It seems that when using a Warframe that breaks pickup-containers from a far distance, like Xaku with her fourth ability, this can also hit the pickup-containers in the isolation vaults and the loot inside simply disappears until the team actually gets there. Pretty frustrating, especially when one want's to play the new Warframe that was ironically released with this exact mission. Since one is basically forced to build Xaku with max range, this only makes the issue worse.

Reproduction: Use Xaku ult with max range while near isolation vault, before Loid has been summoned, summon Loid and open the vault, enjoy no loot.

Observed results: Loot missing from the isolation vaults.

Reproduction rate: Almost every vault when I played Xaku.

Type: In-Game, Isolation Vaults, K-Drive, Archwing

Description: I noticed I can activate K-Drives while in the isolation vaults, played around with it some, fell through the ground continuosly, /unstuck didn't help, activated archwing to fly back up, from then on I had noclip on, I could fly through all walls with the Archwing, but I couldn't land on solid ground anymore, even out of Archwing. I couldn't pick anything up either. Was pretty funny though.

Reproduction: Try to use K-Drive while in the Entrati ruins with the isolation vaults, play around some, jump around, hop on and off, fall through the ground, activate Archwing, enjoy noclip.

I got a massive bug where 3 of the rewards for doing bounties is the exact same Ayatan star instead of an actual reward.

No body needs credits or endo from the open world bounties. Get rid of the insanely garbage rewards and spread out the actual reward. It is needless, there is literally 6 rewards for the first bounty almost all garbage. Who wants to do a bounty where there is 1 actual reward. Why would you put 18 rewards for 1 bounty. I didn't realise Satan himself made the rates in Warframe but I should have.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tier 4 Fortuna Bounty 3/5 (SPY) I managed to get down from the ceiling after being knocked down by lasers. When I made it to the ground beside the console, I was unable to access the console to hack it. The interact prompt refused to show and my converted lich appeared. When my converted lich appeared, it stomped my out of the range of the console. I got back up, my lich teleported and then I attempted to hack the console again. I was unable to find a prompt so I tried going into operator mode so I could complete the hack. Unfortunately, again, no option to interact with the console appeared despite the fact that I was immediately in front of it.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't exactly know.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to hack the console regardless.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I failed the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

Hall of Mirrors clones are dealing more base damage than the player and have doubled crit chance

TYPE: Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Hall of Mirrors’ clones seem to have more than 4x the damage (400% collectively instead of 80% collectively) and double the crit chance that they should.

VISUAL: https://youtu.be/7MCPXCvR1qQ

REPRODUCTION: Fire at enemies with Hall of Mirrors active. Fire beside them with the main Mirage so as to only hit them with one of the clones. Can be tested with weapons of varying crit chances (ex: a weapon with approx. 80% modded crit chance will consistently orange crit with the clones, even without any other source of crit)

EXPECTED RESULT: Shots deal the listed damage for one clone (approx. 40% of the player’s damage) and crit chance is unaffected

OBSERVED RESULT: Each clone that can fire deals double the player’s damage AND crit is doubled on each clone

REPRODUCTION RATE: This bug is 100% consistent when using Hall of Mirrors with any weapon I’ve tested, both in simulacrum and regular missions.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to complete 1 or 3 tier Isolation Vaults. Or start 2ed 3ed tier
  • REPRODUCTION: end mission during exit form caves
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal start/end of mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: exit from cave mission dont end forever. also start mission and it at start forever, not even 1st stage appear
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: in solo and in party 50% of time exit from map help (break 3tiers)

• DESCRIPTION: Was playing a railjack mission, Kasio's Rest, and just finished the mission. Noticed that I didn't get any intrinsics for it.
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know what caused it, only had time for the one mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get the intrinsics, have an affinity booster so was hoping to farm a bit and level piloting up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No intrinsics progress was made, not sure why.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown, only had time for the one mission.

Update; Apparently you still get them, they just don't show up, tested it a few times and it's constant regardless of where you do it or the loadaout. You don't see the new intrinsics or your progress to the next one, but you do get them.

• DESCRIPTION: [Playing Steel Path MOT with a Oberon Prime modified with Helminth transferred Thermal Sunder from Gauss]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Using Oberon Prime with Thermal Sunder installed as first ability, casting this ability in succession with two quick casts]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should be allowed to draw my weapon, or use another warframe ability, or use operator, or use gear functionality]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Warframe become bare handed, unable to use the stated above]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Seems to happen after using the combo successfully two or three times, after that it jams 100% of the times]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Cambion drift - Solo session, missing enemies, spawning enemies near the altars and fishing]
  • VISUAL: [ ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Joined a solo session for mining, fishing and altars, found no spawns at the altars, almost no monsters and fish didnt register as fished(first time, second worked) - when triggering the altars, no monsters spawning observed. just joined a public session, same result]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [monsters should have spawned]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [monsters and loot]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [entered the map 4 times after the patch 2 directly + 2 from nekralisk, same result]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Titania Prime]
  • VISUAL: [ ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unable to use melee attack after getting out of razorwing skill]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Should be able to use melee attack after turning off razorwing skill]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [monsters and loot]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [tried on sanctuary onslaught twice, all the same result

• TYPE: Cambion Drift Bounty
  • DESCRIPTION: "Dig up the Poly" glitched out with the Poly-Hog Juggernaut stopping roughly 20m from the objective. Cannot dig up the poly in order to advance the bounty further. It's possible that Nerkos' Shadow of the Dead may have interfered with the Poly-Hog's pathing causing it to soft lock.
  • VISUALvnKRAOC.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: First time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Poly-Hog gets to the objective and I can dig up the Poly in order to advance to bounty.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Poly-Hog stopped short of the objective, and cannot advance the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time.

12 hours ago, (PSN)Magalhaes13__ said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [Playing Steel Path MOT with a Oberon Prime modified with Helminth transferred Thermal Sunder from Gauss]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Using Oberon Prime with Thermal Sunder installed as first ability, casting this ability in succession with two quick casts]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should be allowed to draw my weapon, or use another warframe ability, or use operator, or use gear functionality]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Warframe become bare handed, unable to use the stated above]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Seems to happen after using the combo successfully two or three times, after that it jams 100% of the times]

Ps4 affected as well. Bugs of nearly everytime you cast fire version then cold version straight after each other with an enemy in effective range. Vanilla and helminth version both have this bug.

Archived