Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Experience: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tier 3 Spy vault missions not awarding 3 things when completing perfect with zero alarms.
  • REPRODUCTION: Any Tier 3 Spy mission, complete with say an Ivara, trigger no alarms, complete all three consoles, icon for Unknown award will show 3 times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be getting 3 rewards on perfect completion of spy vault with a chance for IVARA NEUROPTICS (What I need for helminth)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 2 rewards only ever rewarded, this issue seems to show up in 2016 as well.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% or 99.9(repeating)%

• 3 weeks later...

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: fell out the map on the plains od eidolon when i tried to mount my K-drive
  • VISUAL:Flkwziv.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION: mount your k-drive in plains of eidolon 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: /unstuck would get me out of there but just teleported me back to the top to fall again 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i was falling and counted as trafeled got achiefment Marathoner
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: twice in a day while doing bounty

• TYPE: In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: made new account so I could use a different starter frame this time, but then when ordis came in I only saw his subtitles and only lotus' voice could be heard.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ordis makes audio
  • OBSERVED RESULT: orddis muted in first quest until I go to options to mute ordis, confirm, and then unmute him again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: no idea

• 2 weeks later...

Type: in game.

Description: With the Xoris equipped, using abilities that are affected by the melee combo counter (Landslide, slash dash, shattered lash, shuriken, ect) the melee combo will be reset.

Visual: Me demonstrating the bug as atlas (twitter.) (its worth noting that the xoris has 60% combo efficiency, but after landslide, its reset to 1 regardless)

Reproduction: build a combo with the xoris then use an ability thats affected by combo count.

Expected result: ability should add one point to the melee combo, as with other melee weapons. 

Observed result: Xoris combo is reset instantly, than one point is added to the counter.

Reproduction rate: Happens consistently from my testing, on multiple platforms. (Exception: if the xoris is in flight it seems to work normally)

• DESCRIPTION: 2 Warframes deleveled
  • VISUAL:N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Twice so far
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Trinity prime was Max level, who deleveled to 10.
  • Ivara was close to max level who lost all levels and went to 0.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I guess I'll need to re level them. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times in 2 days. 

• 3 months later...
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck in operator after Necramech death.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Your Necramech dies. (Fallen Necramech)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Simply get ejected back into operator mode or into warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Get stuck in a invisible operator mode where you float in the air and can't do anything with it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime my Necramech has died so far.

Archived