Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Cambion Drift & Activities Feedback

SilverBones

I cant whate to see what the world boss is for deimos we have a giant humanoid kiju on the plains, two massive four leged robot armed to the teeth on orb vailes 

What will the drift hold in terms of a world boss material ? a titanic worm? , a horific mass of brain and flesh?, or somthing more imaginative?  Hopefuly somthing awsome 

deimos is an amazing open world which needs an equaly amazing world boss 

We did couple of runs today, i think 2 runs, 6 or 7 vaults (no 7 vaults in 2 runs is not a mistake).

We just couldn't reach a vault with 3 necramechs due to bugs. First time it gave us 3 vaults 1 mech each, then we did 4th vault, it gave us 2 mech. Then we extracted, another run, mechs count was normal, but Esc bugged out after second vault. This is quite disappointing, taking into account that most people in squad were interested either in mech mods or drops from tier 3 vaults (necramech gun parts).

Conservation in general, whether it be on the Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis, or the Cambion Drift, should have an accessible custom slider option that can improve footprint and tranq rifle ADS colorization to help players that have difficulty in discerning certain colors against the open worlds’ all-too apparent landscape and atmospheric colors.

On the Plains of Eidolon, tracks and tranq rifle ADS colorization is somewhat tolerable against the colors of the atmosphere and geometry of the landscape. On Orb Vallis, because the landscape is mostly white, tracks and tranq rifle colorization gets washed out. And in the Cambion Drift, the respective activity colorizations gets absorbed into the radioactive warm colors of the atmosphere and landscape.

I believe the color for tranq rifle ADS and conservation footprints is dependent on your Warframe’s energy color? Most of the time I use a light purple to help dissipate some lasting Blur effects for some Warframe abilities so as to not cause lasting visual receptive damage. However, it would be a sincere request to separate these color assignments better for people that enjoy having a muted energy color frame and utilize their conservation activity with a high-gamma stark-color in contrast. Like, say, for my muted light-purple energy color Ivara, I’d wish for anything Conservation related, whatever color assignment I have for my tranq rifle I’d love to put a dark radioactive-green on it just to help with visualization.

Bounties seem to be the way to go for gaining standing. The lvl 100 bounty should be the most time-efficient one to farm if executed perfectly with a good squad.

But it's not. It's the medium one, lvl 30-40.

Once you get the mission rewards, there's literally no reason to repeat the more difficult bounties ever again. Please, adjust.

Can the roaming wildlife not all be Sly or Kaisers 24/7?

Also, what does it take to get a rifle that helps me find my targets. Oh sure, it has a 150m "ping" radius but it doesn't spot anything outside of 50m. Also, finding tiny glowing items on a map full of glowing :clem: sucks. A lot.

Edit: And what I mean is the mining radar shows you where mining items are, but conservation does not. Also, with mining, you get a cute little diamond over the mining area (I think with an upgraded mining laser) but the conservation rifle does not. Give me a better conservation rifle already please.

Isolation Vault Suggestion: make every tier drop have 3 necramechs, instead of the 1/2/3 per tier. This would be a small improvement in the grinding for necramech mods, specially for the lower tiers. Right now, it is almost easier to have the T3 mod drops since you have 3 chances for a drop than for the first vault with only one chance. I'd also suggest either lowering the timers for the first stages or making it according to number of enemies killed instead of a timer. Waiting isn't a fun game mechanic.

iyi günler uzun zamandır warframe oynuyorum ve bu yıl çok karşılaştığım sorunlardan birisi olan ve özellikle açık dünyalarda yaşanan seviye sınırlaması ile ilgili her ne kadar son gelen necraliske girmek için mr8 istense bile anneden alınan zorlu görev olan zula kasası görevinde seviye mr8 ve üstü oyuncular olsa bile daha yeni oyunu anlamaya başlamış birinin bu derece zorlu bir göreve girmesi pek uygun değil bunun dışında sırf açık dünyayı eidolonu görmek için mr2 seviyesine sahip oyuncuların açık dünyada görev seçerek girmeleri bizi ayrıca üzüyor sebebi ise bizler bossu öldürmek için uygun warframeyi kasalım forma atalım build yapalım silah dizelim takım bulmaya çalışalım olmayınca rastgele takımlara girelim ancak her zaman bizimle aynı tercihe sahip takım arkadaşı bulmak zor bu yüzden eidolonda boss kesmek için bile olsa bazı zorunluluklar olmalı örneğin 1tane ampye sahip olmak ve operatörün focus ağacının aktif olması gibi zorunlu şeyler olmalı necralisk için ise mr8 giriş için olsa bile necramech gibi zorlu şeyleri kesmek için düşük seviyeli warframeler ile girerek ve görevi amacı dışında hareket eden oyunculara rastlıyoruz bunun içinde belli bir çözüme ulaşılmasını istiyoruz

Hi I wanted to provide some feedback after a long hiatus from the game and returning to try out the Deimos content. Specifically the Helmith System but I must say after working towards unlocking it, after 3 days I have had enough.
While I don't have a problem with a feature being locked behind some form of effort what I do mind is the following.

Heavy dependence on Tag Farming: This is not an activity I especially enjoy and if Im honest I would rather I did not have to do this content to access other content to me Tag Farming has always felt like an extra but now it is mandatory and all the more furstrating for it.
This biggest gripe I have is the Common Avichaea Tags needed to attain Rank three.

Farming these tags has got to be the most annoying thing I have ever experience in this game. The birds are tiny, they blend into the scenery which is primarily an array of browns and orange and to make matters worse the things are hightlighted on the tranqrifle reticule in ORANGE. I have gathered a total of two tags in about 4 hours of trying and the reason I havent been able to get the 5 tags is because I can never locate the bloody things.

I like to play games to rerlax but this has just stressed me out and I've lost interest in trying for the time being because I'd rather do something that helps me relax and not wind me up.

I would recommend the following:

Make the hightlight colour stand out amongst the colour pallete used for the environment rather than blend in otherwise it deafeats the purpose.

Make the pulsing sound the rifle makes louder or quieter based on the direction the animal is in and maybe some for of ranged indicator simialar to how the Simaris Scan Targerts work perhaps where you can trace a pheromone trail or something that effect.

Offer people a choice of how they want to progress from one tier to the next. Hate mining but like fishing? Focus on coices that prioritise fishing over mining. Love tag farming but would rather not roam around popping all the gatehrable materials? Go nuts farm all the tags and use them instead.

At the end of the day the end product is the same: people enaging with content and progressing. Its nost like the materials we gather are used on a player market so having this choice does not have any bearing on such a thing.

I wouldn't normally give feedback, in fact I never have but I like may others have loved this game for many years so I felt if I care about the game that much best to say how I feel about something than say nothing at all.

Thanks you for reading my comments if you did and hope you are all keeping safe and well during these uncertain times.

unknown.png

The spawn rates for organic Conservation spawns need to be adjusted.

Vizier Predasites, Sly Vulpaphylas, Burrowing Crpytilex, Common Avichaea, and Purple Velocipod should spawn most commonly.

Pharaoh Predasites, Crescent Vulpaphylas, Septic Crpytilex, Sporule Avichaea, and Green Velocipod should spawn uncommonly.

Medjay Predasites, Panzer Vulpaphylas, Caustic Cryptilex, Viscid Avichaea, and White Velocipod should spawn rarely.

-

Looking at this data taken from a run I did of almost an hour of nothing but organic Conservation with max efficiency, we can clearly see that the odds are skewed in a way that makes little sense.

Between common spawns, 200 Vizier Predasites and 46 Burrowing Cryptilexes compared to 2 Common Avichaea, 10 Sly Vulpaphyla, and 4 Purple Velocipod is fairly telling. Across an hour of spawns, the numbers should not be this skewed.

Between uncommon spawns, 52 Pharaoh Predasites compared to the 6 Septic Cryptilex, 6 Sporule Avichaea, 6 Green Velocipod, and 0 Crescent Vulpaphylas is also fairly telling. Across an hour of spawns, the numbers should not be this skewed.

The only rare spawns that happened are 4 Panzer Vulpaphyla. Since they are rare, this makes a degree of sense.

-

I get that RNG works in mysterious ways, but the data being skewed so drastically in this way indicates that the spawn rates are skewed, rather than that the RNG was poor. After all, what is more likely:
a) the values hidden from players by DE are not fair and balanced, directly leading to these results.
b) the values hidden from players by DE are fair and balanced, but this specific case of RNG was so poor that the data was ludicrously skewed.

To me, it is a no-brainer which option is more likely. Option a) is far more likely.

I was trying to figure out how to make Conservation more appealing to players. 

1. Turn parts of Conservation into a dangerous activity where some of the creatures are elites and can fight back with some their own warframe-ish powers. Here players are tasked to kill instead of capture their prey. 

2. Turn the tags into creatures in a zoo where you maintain it as a keeper. Automated feedings but if you use the wrong food, they die. Similarly if you place a prey and predator in the same confinement, one would die. It would be a large pet simulator where you can breed etc.

3. (Less work method) Make it easier to track, such as more visible dung and footprints. I can't do conservation without bringing Ivara and a Helios because it's too difficult to locate dung and flying animals without it. Conservation is very easy for me currently, but I remember how hard it was before I had these tools.

I can't get scintillent. I'm stuck in the awful situation of being an outlier on the bell curve of acquisition. 4 hours of bounties every day for 3 days and a dozen isolation vaults have gotten me 1 scintillent and completely burnt me out from deimos and warframe. Please add scintillent to Loid's offerings.

I have no idea what the hell is going on with Cambion Drift.

I've played a while, had a massive break, and recently returned with a new account on PS4 but I have no idea what the heck is going on in the Cambion Drift.
Be it:

• story based,
  • objective based,
  • standing
  • expeditions
  • tokens

I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

I am familiar with the usual conservation/fishing/bounties but all the rest: no idea. Not even how these interact. I know I can't hand in fish anymore... I think.
After reading, I'm not even sure my existing understanding applies here.

Having some explanations for each thing would be really handy. I can figure it out, but I've been playing for years.

The usual separation of an operator specific room with no explanation is also not welcome. I thought Necramech's were one of the most enticing part of this update but they're barely spoken about or explained.

And why is it available so early? Any semblance of story or connection to the universe of Warframe seems (even more so) disconnected from the game/way too early to make any sense.

The usual formula for open areas applies here and that's okay - but come on, explanation needs to improve. Having gone back through PoE and Orb Vallis recently too, there's definitely less clues to what's going on or why or how to do things.

The art team did an amazing job with the design, and it's pretty. I love the new enemies they feel very distinct.

What needs improvements is the syndicate, hunting should not be a requirement for standing in a space ninja fighting game in it's current form because it DOESN'T have any fighting in it in its core.

Let me explain: when your tracking the footsteps, you are always attached by any surrounding enemies, this is truly annoying, we are an advanced space ninjas and we havn't learned to hide from enemies in an open world ?? Other games have grace that you could hide in to cover scent or sound this doesng exist in warframe, maybe include a scent bag that covers us and we dont get attacked, all the fighting should happen once we reach the location of the animal 

The current way it set up feels disconnected. I think this is a very bad design choice that should be changed imediatly. If you want to keep it at least maybe change the size or quantity of the animals and either make the animal an enemy that we have to fight (maybe by restraining the animal , shooting ropes or rubber bands to hold it in place, maybe wrestling the animal, or maybe we saving the animal from corpus and we have to free it, just add something seriously. Would live to see some of the animals turned to something similar to dauntless as mini bosses or move it as a bounty.

Also the flying animal is too tiny, make home big please, and half the time he doesn't spawn 

The way the helminth system is acquired so deep in the syndicate is very confusing. (You have to first reach level 3, then instead of having it as a reward for standing you have to go to son and buy the blueprint,  meaning also spending all the standing you just made to reach rank 3, afger we buy it we have to building it and wait a day ) This was advertised as a core element of the game yet it's not a reward we get from a mission that explains its lore ??? It feels like a key piece that you would want future players to pay attention to why hide it ?? It doesn't make sense to me, at least make it a reward directly from mother, at the moment she doesn't even tell you about it in game once you reach rank 3. This could be fixed with one piece of dialogue

Absolutely HATE the Conservation requirements on Deimos.  I hate animal hunting on all planets, but Its just a buggy mess that only those with weeks to dedicate to 5 stupid tags needed for tier 3? 

I have repeatedly tried the tier 3 conversation requirement of the birds.  They have 1) Not been where the lures say - 2) spawned inside the wall.  I just spent 2 hours trying to hunt 1 bird.  Its stupid.  Please turn this requirement to progress to Tier 3 on Deimos OFF.

I left the Heart of Deimos when I saw that requirement.  I went and completed Railjacks.  I went and figured out Lich guns, and acquired 10 of those.  But can I advance this Stupid Heart of Deimos? No.  Because the game is buggy, broken and tirelessly dependent on me not enjoying this content.  Take it away. So Bad. So very bad.

I took a break from Warframe right after Tennocon 2020.  I've been a Warframe fan for years and there was just nothing I saw this last Tennocon made me excited to keep playing.  I still farmed up almost all the non-prime frames again and they are all built in my foundry ready for unlocking the Helminth system.  I have less time to game these days so I usually wait a month after Warframe releases a major new update.

- Cambion Drift looks amazing.  However, the color pallet of the background and the enemies makes it very difficult to see.

- I like doing PoE & OV bounties solo.  But in Cambion Drift, things just spawn WAY too slow.  Collect 15 things?  Sure.  Takes me 20-min waiting on the objective for stuff to kill.  Get to far from the objective to speed things up?  Nope, apparently I've abandoned the objective.

- In PoE and OV I've never "gotten bored" doing the bounty chain.  I've tried twice now to clear a T5 bounty chain and I end up just closing Warframe all together and switching to Netflix because every single mission is me standing around 90% doing absolutely nothing on the objective waiting for stuff to spawn.

- Necromech was something that initially I was not interested in AT ALL.  We already have land-band humanoid combat and it is awesome.  After playing the one story mission I admit it was cooler than I thought it was going to be.  However, it was not something that made me even want to lookup on the wiki on how to get one.  It isn't fast, animations are stiff, and it really doesn't fill any capability gaps in my normal gameplay.

- I finally went to the Wiki/Forums to see if I've done something wrong and now I'm reading that I have to do conservation stuff to advance my rank. Big nope here.  As long as that is a requirement I'll never unlock Helminth. 

My mood right now is to wait until the next Tennocon to see what the next content update is and skip over this one entirely.

Avichaeas are very easy to hunt. Just take archwing, tranq rifle and head to daemos terminus. 5mins and you're done. If they do not spawn, just fly somwhere else and then come back after one-two minutes. They are usually flying high above.

Avichaeas hunt spots don't work well in that case.

Archived