Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: New Syndicates & Economy Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

With the Heart of Deimos update, comes two new factions; the Entrati and the Necraloid Syndicates! We would love to hear your feedback on these new Syndicates, covering everything from their characters, their offerings, the economy of items, standing, as well as anything else surrounding their tasks and rewards.

If you have feedback to leave on the subject of the Entrati and Necraloid Syndicates, then please do so in this thread. Please remember that you should keep your feedback constructive and civil. If you like an aspect of the new content, tell us what you like. If you do not like an aspect, then tell us why, and what you would change to make it better!

Please bear in mind this is not a place to leave bugs you discover while playing. If you do need to report a bug, please use the dedicated Heart of Deimos Bug-Hunting thread!

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in a Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. We are getting a fix and (along with general Son Token rebalance) in for this today.

i don't see a general feedback megathread but i will post here

the part of the quest where we talk with mother, it hide frames but their idle animation remain example wisp,also ephemeras fx remain too, and can be really disruptive for the experience, so to enhance the experience is better if it could be hide the idle and ephemeras from other warframes while we do that quest

NqfI84N.jpg

All new resources pop up in the left corner like they are the rarest. Could you please revert this desision? Or please make them togglable. They attract too much attention and prevent fast updating of resources gained.

Please please PLEASE let us filter the various token exchange pages - or at the very least differentiate ones we can afford - having to mouseover a dozen items and check each one carefully to see if I've got enough resources to exchange for it is not in any way fun.

This forced requirement to do conservation and mining is straight up bad. Let me do bounties and play Warframe to progress syndicates, not fishing, conservation, mining, or spending Platinum (to buy fish parts/gems/ores) to get these dumb tokens.

Remove Tokens

Remove Grandmother

Make this like PoE/Fortuna with multiple avenues for progression and just use standing. Stuffing non-combat activities down players' throats isn't fun.

Okay, so you need 5 Son Tokens to rank up from Neutral to Stranger.

To get Son Tokens, you need 2 types of tags from at least 2 animals in the Cambion Drift, making it impossible to purchase Son Tokens at Neutral ranking.

To unlock more than one echo-lure, you need to be at least Stranger.

To become a Stranger, you need Son Tokens.

Um.

Edit: nvm it follows plains rules, not fortuna rules; you can just find them roaming like vasca kavats

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Remove Grandmother

Repurpose grandmother 😛

I want to experience this a bit more before posting meaningful feedback, but my first impression was endless confusion as to what I had to do to progress within the Syndicate. I completely felt overwhelmed by all this token stuff.

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

This forced requirement to do conservation and mining is straight up bad. Let me do bounties and play Warframe to progress syndicates, not fishing, mining, or spending Platinum (to buy fish parts/gems/ores) to get these dumb tokens.

Remove Tokens

Remove Grandmother

Make this like PoE/Fortuna with multiple avenues for progression. Stuffing non-combat down players' throats isn't fun.

Have to agree!!!
I dislike the concept to be forced to do mining/fishing/conservation (especially last part) in order to progress my syndicate standing.

Why even tokens? You cant do anything more than trade in for standing or some deco oddities from grandmother. Nothing else! Kinda senselss the introduction of these tokens tbh.

Why a change in the way of standing gaining? (except simaris and operator syndicates) it was always just doing missions. Everything was totally fine by that and we also had the option to do other things like fishing/mining/conversation for those who are into that kind of stuff.

But some are defintely not and the force to do it to gain standing discourage people playing new content. If you want to encourage people doing these THIS is absolutely the wrong way!!!

"You can bring the horse to the fountain but you cant force it to drink!"

Seconding the thoughts of others in this thread, please make standing gained by doing bounties instead, and change rank-up requirements to no longer need these silly tokens. I have absolutely no interest in fishing, conservation, or mining and requiring them simply means I'll just never progress through this new faction.

Also, seems to be a major oversight, in the need for tokens as a rank up requirement, but in order to get Son tokens, you need animal tags from the next rank? How did that get through any level of QA testing?

10 minutes ago, Ankuno said:

To get Son Tokens, you need 2 types of tags from at least 2 animals in the Cambion Drift, making it impossible to purchase Son Tokens at Neutral ranking.

Um.

DE ya done goofed!

In the most oddly simple way too...they put the key behind the locked door.

16 minutes ago, Ankuno said:

Um.

i found like 3 different animals on the wild.

but i can't do anything with these tags because we need to deal with the RNG layer of the tokens he is trading

Forcing conservation into syndicate progression is a really bad first impression for me. 

Also the token menus are the relic and prime part icon thing all over again, you see a lot of pictures with absolutely no information. Showing big pictures into our faces doesn't help if they're all the same but have different meaning behind them. 

55 minutes ago, Ankuno said:

Um.

Hey Folks,

We are looking into the issue with Son's tokens being required to level Son's standing, etc. Sit tight for a Hotfix or two while we smooth this out. They aren't impossible, all creatures appear organically, but that may take quite some time, which in practice here is too long. Change coming with a hotfix dropping post-haste.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Folks,

We are looking into the issue with Son's tokens being required to level Son's standing, etc. Sit tight for a Hotfix or two while we smooth this out. They aren't impossible, all creatures appear organically, but that may take quite some time, which in practice here is too long. Change coming with a hotfix dropping post-haste.

can you just let me buy the helminth segment with plat?

Harvesting season is coming up and I have less and less time to play. And having to play fishing (which I dislike) and conservation (which I seriously dislike) just makes me not wanting to play at all

honestly my only problems are the rng aspect of the tokens and how you cant see what is required

tokens should be more direct like:
son accepts different tiers of tags for different amounts of tokens, more tokens for more difficult creatures

daughter should allow fish to be directly traded in for tokens directly based on rarity and size

grandmothers tokens are fine as they gain you alot of standing

father could have a sort of resource bar where you can give him materials to fill the bar and get tokens from it (sorta like helminth system item feeding)

36 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

The mess DE created in this update, omg, having do MINE and FISH to get Tokens to rank up this Syndicate?

at least this isnt as bad as trying to get very rng based medical bond tokens or forbid 10 atomos controllers that are very hard to get

Why in the gods' name is conservation, a system so universally hated and barely played that might as well be called "Lunaro 2: electric boogaloo" is a goddamn requirement to rank up? Worst still, You need 5 son tokens to rank up and I can't stress this enough:

Son might ask you to deliver tags from species you can't capture because you don't have a high enough rank to buy the lures.

Son might ask you to deliver tags from species you can't capture because you don't have a high enough rank to buy the lures.

It's frankly insulting how little standing conservation/mining/fishing give, I don't see how anyone could have playtested this and thought it was ok.

Setting the situation where it's nearly impossible to rank up because you don't have lures aside, you want us to do 12 tracking sessions for a single 500 standing token. Base Pobbers or Kuaka will give nearly 30x the standing with perfect captures, and don't require you do forfeit the tags you need to craft floofs.

It's a lot harder to do a comparison on just how worthless fish/gems are since the offers are all over the place but requiring multiple fish/gems for a 100 standing tokens is clearly much worse than getting hundreds-thousands of standing per fish/gem

Trading for grandmother tokens before turning them in seems to give ~1.5k the standing, but that's still nothing compared to what we used to get.

Archived