Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: New Syndicates & Economy Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

LRvZ82T.png

Ok I don`t like this why the heck do we have to offer void traces, it`s bad enough you get between 6 - 30 and there is no other way to get them, we have to give up 150 of them? you need to either reduce the number to 25 or remove it.

We need to be able to get at least between 20 - 50 and be able to get it one other places or offered as a reward like we use to have on the POE bounties, at least that would be reasonable but this is unnecessary.

Get a Smeeta Kavat, take it into void relic missions because you usually get lots of traces and you can do it to get the traces with no relic equipped as long as you get the 10 residue... Not a problem at all unless you can only hold like 50 because low MR...

1 minute ago, (XB1)KamikaZSquirrel said:

Get a Smeeta Kavat, take it into void relic missions because you usually get lots of traces and you can do it to get the traces with no relic equipped as long as you get the 10 residue... Not a problem at all unless you can only hold like 50 because low MR...

That won`t help since its based on RNG and it`s bad for low MR players. MR 9 has 550 void traces and most prime parts require 100 vt`s so what 5 times thats not good for low MR players so even through you can use the smeeta kavat it`s not consistent.

Perfect vs good vs bad captures mean nothing right now for conservation. Conservation on the plains and fortuna was one of the best ways to get standing imo, but on Deimos it feels so much less rewarding. I like the token system, but the Son tokens definitely need some work.

Captures should just give son tokens on capture, the same way you get standing on capture in the other open worlds, where you get several thousand standing for perfect captures. 

Literally just give equivalent rewards as fortuna and the plains in the form of tokens rather than direct standing and I think the system would be fine.

Scinstillant, the myth.

It's so rare an existance I can't decide if it's a metaphor for something else, simply a myth for an extinct resource or bugs ran of with it to horde them for themselves.

But seriously, it's so rare and unseemly hidden, that until the update mentioning them getting placed more in the area people will pass by, many probably still thought it was only a possible reward from bounties. Even people running vaults like there was no tomorrow, have more primed chamber mods than that resource.

not gonna read 17 pages to see if someone else posted it, but yall gotta take another look at each of the Family members' token requirements. it litereally costs more for 1 token than for 2 or 3. haven't seen it on the 4 yet, but wouldn't be surprised.
example, 1 Otak token = 100 Mineral A + 50 of that Ore B while 2 tokens = 30 Mineral A + 5 Ore B 

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Glitschig said:

Maybe you're just not typical, chief.  That's good for you but the vast majority of the playerbase is actually subject to randomness in the game where you play and things don't spawn much, they aren't in the right place at the right time, etc, etc.  For an average person just playing when they can, not camping the expiring deals, not sitting in the tileset for extended periods waiting for spawn and respawn and not fortunate enough to have seen spawns as Soo as they point their tranquilizing rifle, this is something that it will likely takes 20-40 hours.  The time isn't what bothers people, it's the fact they have to play one and only one specific min game to get what they need and that mini game is not tied into the concept of space ninja shooter and that work gets you what you want...but it's not tied in to the game naturally, either.

You can keep telling us how easy it is for you, personally, but it's doesnt invalidate  other people's feedback. People are simply giving feedback on why this isn't fun and that's the entire point.  It's not the grind in a grind game..it's the nature of it in a game that is supposed to be fun.  

You onlymhelpmthe feedback forum if you are receptive to understanding and learning the issues and offering solutions.

Ok I thought it was not necessary, but I am going to do the video. Im gonna do 3 runs in consequence, because I can reproduce this 10 out of 10 times.

1 hour ago, Derpetrator said:

You have two combat alternatives for mining and fishing in the area. Isolated Vaults and the Requiem Pillars. Both drop mining and fishing resources

Also, not every activity has to be tailored to your taste. I enjoy fishing/mining/conservation, and the general diversity of available tasks. Warframe would be a much poorer game if it was only combat

Diversity for activities is cool in itself NOT when you force that sht,  blantly saying.

First impressions:

I like it. I'm only climbing the Entrati right now but I really enjoy the concept behind it-with Venus and Earth bounties lose some incentive when you hit the reputation cap, so I enjoy being able to get tokens and hand them in instead.

Mother's tokens

Knowing I'm not 'wasting' part of the bounty reward is great. I've found that since they're 100 each, and higher level ones can give nearly 100 tokens (ie, 10k) a few higher level bounties for Mother gives you lashings of reputation points.

Father's tokens,

Besides that damned scintillant they're manageable enough in my experience; I have a resource booster but even without that I'd comfortably have enough materials to hand in (except for scintillant, still not got any of that) for his stuff

Daughter's Tokens

Some of her tokens can have ingredients/resources you can get via daily special off her. She seems to be the only one to do this so I feel it's more oversight than deliberate. The fishing seems a bit anemic, in the sense I'm not seeing many varieties but I also haven't unlocked the improved bait so... eh. I feel it's working well enough though.

Son's tokens:

The execution really needs work. The concept is fine, but when you're getting a miserly 1 token for (this is an example I alt tabbed to see) 12 tags (8 purple velocipod and 4 sly nameiforgot) that is simply not worth the effort. That's the 'real' problem with it, I'm getting double tags per capture and I still think it's really not worth it for his tokens. The fact animals are out-and-about and you can randomly stumble onto them helps, but consider adding the new feature you added for the mining too showing when ore is.

We need a better source of scintillant or they need to be just a reward from opening the bonus on the isolation vaults. I spent 30 minutes just farming the first stage of tier 2 bounty, got nothing and I've spent the last couple days doing isolation vaults and have never seen one to even have a chance to catch it. Replace the ayatan star on tier 5 with 2x scintilalnt or something. We might only need 12 for current crafting but father token are an insane sink for these things. I've played quite a bit since release of the update and I only have 2 scintillant, these things should be much more common for how many father wants.

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

.... to zero I hope? Why are you guys forcing players to do conservation to rank-up at all? Will we get our Son Tokens scripted and refunded, or will this be Plains of Eidolons Arcanes 2 where you just shrug it off and say "thanks for being beta testers in our unfinished product"?

It's a bit "salty", I would say, but taking to account how annoying progression in the Entrati is you're absolutely right. I know that DE tried to "bake" something brand new instead of just copying systems existing in Fortuna and PoE (a.k.a. just grind bounties for standing).... however, in my point of view, this new progression system failed because (as you said) players are forced to do something (something maybe they don't like, like conservations) and have no choice. On the other hand, acquiring standing in ForTuna and PoE has its own unresolved problems, but it's still better and less complicated than Entrati progression.

41 minutes ago, wanning said:

We need a better source of scintillant or they need to be just a reward from opening the bonus on the isolation vaults. I spent 30 minutes just farming the first stage of tier 2 bounty, got nothing and I've spent the last couple days doing isolation vaults and have never seen one to even have a chance to catch it. Replace the ayatan star on tier 5 with 2x scintilalnt or something. We might only need 12 for current crafting but father token are an insane sink for these things. I've played quite a bit since release of the update and I only have 2 scintillant, these things should be much more common for how many father wants.

Scintillant should really be at least once in every bounty's drop table.

DE,

By far, the simplest solution asked on the large amount of feedback you have received is simply move the Helminth component below the conservation line.  Place it on rank 2 and make the crafting of it an amount of generic tags instead of specific purple velocipods.  

If you do that, it's a win/win/win.

1-You will immediately squash 95% of the frustration with the son tokens and the dislike of conservation.  People will do that small amount to craft the Helminth component and it really doesn't matter that you move it because, frankly,it is not tied into the family in a significant way for story purposes.  It could be on any member and not matter.  It could be written I to the story where, say, you had to go to Deimos on a mission and collect something that actually altered Helminth to make him able to subsume and it would make more sense.  Lots of options.

2-it will help YOU, DE in that people will spend time on your new world and then go do something they are genuinely excited about and then while they wait for more feeding of Helminth, etc, they will come back and play Deimos on THEIR schedule, when THEY want to instead of feeling forced.  As it stands now, you will enjoy your numbers for a week or so and then people will abandon the area as soon as they have what they want and wait to see if conservation is changed for the better.

3-Newer players will have more access.  More players playing your new area?  Good for you.  Good for them. 

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in a Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. We are getting a fix and (along with general Son Token rebalance) in for this today.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are getting a fix and (along with general Son Token rebalance) in for this today.

When are consoles getting the 29.0.1 to .4 balancing and fixes patches?  Is this another railjack where we get the base update in time with PC and then play a month or more on the broken mess?

hace 1 minuto, (PS4)Agent_CHAR dijo:

When are consoles getting the 29.0.1 to .4 balancing and fixes patches?  Is this another railjack where we get the base update in time with PC and then play a month or more on the broken mess?

Consoles need to be sent to cert bro, it's coz M$ and Sony are $&*^s not because DE don't want you guys to have to good stuf 😞 hang in there 

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in a Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. We are getting a fix and (along with general Son Token rebalance) in for this today.

Nice news. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, kaotis said:

Consoles need to be sent to cert bro

Regardless, DE needs to be transparent with us to set expectations.  Are they going to hot fix PC for 1 week and then bundle those fixes into a console release.  Is it going to be 2 weeks?  Four weeks?

I don't think it's too much of an ask to get some insight into the plan.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

fixes for host/client leveling of necramechs too? it's almost impossible to level them without constantly losing xp to one thing or another

Archived