Heart of Deimos: New Syndicates & Economy Feedback Megathread

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Your original post was asking for the addition of the token system to Vallis. Vallis has that already is what I'm saying. You really want biz to work like son? 

Yes, I want everything from Deimos new system to be retroactivelly added to the others open worlds, it's clearly the superior choice for me.

59 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Yes, I want everything from Deimos new system to be retroactivelly added to the others open worlds, it's clearly the superior choice for me.

You rather do 5 hunts to get .5-2.5k standing instead of one for 3k standing? 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

You rather do 5 hunts to get .5-2.5k standing instead of one for 3k standing? 

Since the hunst on Deimos are streamlined and better implemented than in Fortuna, yes. In fortuna you can't catch those animales without calling them, in Deimos they just roam. Then you can make fairly easy Deimos companions, level them to 30 and give them to Son to farm even more faster. Also, we are considering just the tokens from Son, Mother tokens are even more easy to farm, so are Fathers, Daugther and Otak. I don't care if you don't like it tho.

19 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Since the hunst on Deimos are streamlined and better implemented than in Fortuna, yes. In fortuna you can't catch those animales without calling them, in Deimos they just roam. Then you can make fairly easy Deimos companions, level them to 30 and give them to Son to farm even more faster. Also, we are considering just the tokens from Son, Mother tokens are even more easy to farm, so are Fathers, Daugther and Otak. I don't care if you don't like it tho.

It still takes longer to get the creatures in Deimos. Cetus has them spawn ambiently, and that's great. Adding the token barrier is just more work. Why should I have to use all the resources needed to make a pet just to give it away for 10 tokens when I can do two hunts on Vallis to get the same amount of standing? As for bounty tokens, I agree. It would be good for Eudico to give tokens. That way, you choose when to turn in. Since everything in Fortuna is standing based, all you need to do is make Eudico tokens. Zuud already uses tokens for crafting guns, Smokefinger already let's you convert Gems to standing at a MUCH better rate. 

So we've established that Smokefinger tokens would be more work. Zuud tokens are redundant because we use bonds for her. Legs tokens would be redundant because you don't need anything beyond standing. Biz tokens would require more work than you put in now on Fortuna conservation AND fishing. Eudico is the only one where token system would work, and it would work well. In a future revision of Fortuna, they'll likely add ambient spawning of creatures. Cetus has it the best for conservation. Creatures spawn ambiently AND no token barrier requiring multiple hunts for standing. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
32 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

It still takes longer to get the creatures in Deimos. Cetus has them spawn ambiently, and that's great. Adding the token barrier is just more work. Why should I have to use all the resources needed to make a pet just to give it away for 10 tokens when I can do two hunts on Vallis to get the same amount of standing? As for bounty tokens, I agree. It would be good for Eudico to give tokens. That way, you choose when to turn in. Since everything in Fortuna is standing based, all you need to do is make Eudico tokens. Zuud already uses tokens for crafting guns, Smokefinger already let's you convert Gems to standing at a MUCH better rate. 

So we've established that Smokefinger tokens would be more work. Zuud tokens are redundant because we use bonds for her. Legs tokens would be redundant because you don't need anything beyond standing. Biz tokens would require more work than you put in now on Fortuna conservation AND fishing. Eudico is the only one where token system would work, and it would work well. In a future revision of Fortuna, they'll likely add ambient spawning of creatures. Cetus has it the best for conservation. Creatures spawn ambiently AND no token barrier requiring multiple hunts for standing. 

I want Deimos system.