Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: New Tenno Reinforcements Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

Not sure if this is intended, but I'm seeing that the alt fire of the sepulcrum can't target enemies caught in hydroids tentacles.

Testing it further... enemies selected by your alt fire that get grabbed by the tentacles have their designation removed... unsure if this is intended or an issue, but it could be cooler if you could combo the enemies writhing around in tentacles with the homing missiles, eh'?

Edit: In fact... I can't see any CC'd enemies that the alt fire works on. Seems intended... Kinda lame, considering you need like 6 forma and the exilus slot to make it actually good... kinda wished I checked that before even spending the seriglass on it, considering how much grind it takes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

The Zymos self-stagger is not currently working correctly in the Simulacrum. I had levelled a Zymos when Deimos was released and then shelved it long enough to forget about the stagger. Last night I had the idea to try and use it to spread status as a Condition Overload primer and to trigger more slash procs from Garuda's Seeking Talons. I took it for a spin in the Simulacrum before going to sleep and it worked great. This morning I woke up excited to put together the new kit with some Forma and even the Tiamet Tennogen skin for Garuda for an overall cohesive Infested theme. As soon as I dropped into Hydron and started lighting up some Grineer, I realized the stagger was much worse in mission than in the Simulacrum. 

Whomp, Whomp

So now I'll finish levelling the Zymos for the 2 forma I just put in it, but I'm thinking the potential for a self stagger or even a full blown knockdown on every shot and headshot explosion (I think?) is too much of a liability to use as a component of a fast paced melee style. I will do my due diligence and see if I can make it work with technique, but I most likely would not have invested the time and resources to try the Zymos for this role if I had seen the self-stagger in the Simulacrum last night. 

My main point was for the Simulacrum Zymos to match the real world Zymos for self-stagger and knockdown. However, if there is a consideration to remove the stagger and knockdown then my (most likely biased) opinion would be that the Zymos would become a really fun weapon to use without being overpowered. 

Thanks!
-Jumbo

As a follow up to my previous post, it seems that self-stagger in general is missing from the Simulacrum, not just for the Zymos. The same thing happened when I tested the Staticor. 

On a semi-related note: it seems that Cautious Shot equipped on a Primary does not affect Self-Stagger from Secondaries. Garuda's Dread Mirror also does not block self-stagger from these weapons. 

-Jumbo

Quassus heavy attack does not stack slash procs with Garuda's Talons.

So, Quassus has 12 projectiles in its first heavy attack, each with 100% chance of causing a slash proc on the target. So, if you hit all 12 of them in a single target (you can do it if you are close enough), 12 slash procs. 

Garuda's 4th ability, Garuda's Talons, has a mechanic that once it hits a target it leaves it with a mark, which provides a chance of making every damage instance dealt to that marked target to proc a slash status. If you mod Garuda with some strength, that chance goes up to 100%. So, for every damage instance, it should proc a slash status effect.

So, naturally, I thought: "so i'm gonna mod my Garuda to get that chance to 100% and then use that mechanic to enhance my Quassus slash procs". By logic, for every Quassus projectile that hits an enemy that is marked by Garuda's Talons and has a 100% chance of getting a slash proc from the ability should get two slash procs, one that is guaranteed by the weapon itself and another one that is provided by Garuda's Talons mark. So, for 12 projectiles, I should get 24 slash procs on an enemy that is marked by Garuda. 
Thing is, it doesn't. Right now, you can hit all 12 projectiles on a marked enemy and it will still only proc 12 slash status effects. Basically, Quassus heavy attack doesn't benefit from Garuda's Talons forced slash procs at all. That should be patched, since it is a mechanic that could be used and simply doesn't work right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived