Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost Tricked Not To Play Warframe

Silvertap

Ha! Man! Seriously!

...and then youtube sugested me to watch a new vid from playwarframe youtube channel. It was so fake advertised than i though to my self "i will never play this slot-machine-gamblery-without-endgame game" and then i realised that i already have 3k+ hours in it lol.

What is up with this add?!?!

C'mom Man!!

As always, sorry for the bad english xD

Yeah... As I watched the video I was thinking to myself:

"Whose idea was it to make Saryn or other such meta one of the strong sell points in this video? Even detailing how good they are at what they do? Are they really going to put these things out there? Things that might change in from one day to the other and ruin expectations?"

Besides, this video reeks of paid publicity. As if, trying too much or too obviously. If I wasn't already a Warframe player I'd believe there's some shady stuff being hidden under the hood. I have no issues with paid publicity in itself, if this was even such a case, but when it becomes too obvious - sheesh.

On 2020-08-23 at 6:45 AM, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's giving me mobile ads vibe

Yeah. I was expecting him to give out a code to get some free platinum or advertise his clan.

Where he makes it sound like the hottest new thing since the latest new smartphone. Only for you to download the game and find is clan is a barren empty wasteland filled with inactive players.

On 2020-08-23 at 3:45 AM, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's giving me mobile ads vibe

It reminds me of those half-assed out-of-context not-actual-gameplay mobile game ads that you get while playingfree mobile games. This one is definitely better but still...

Archived