Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My rhino ironskin builds

Rhinowo

This is what i run and/or give to people who ask me in game

arcane tanker + ultimatum for arcanes, dizzying rounds on bronco or zakti for finishers

run synth fiber for health orbs

retrieve on chesa for health orbs easier

kubrow required for mecha set

heres what warframe ones do

VINf04GAa1adsRkalv1gSQ7RTGCi3MuOXIyGAnCkejaokEejHnx_OEIAjUUko0p6hEdJGlRr1sY-Cd7HStXK0_XOoyco9v7Ge2QdBohkvKS2LvSnEbrPS7F8ADfsTdDj01HfAP4v

aWlXCvy5MaVH2TG5Vcb12zeeVKz7XpckrU9GbK6uCnuQ-Pvhb0FwGogmBxcWJgLb3bA-j7KTV4MYIWUaaGZxDQ-xIVlq_u5W7LpwT9OfIfNhW9I89Vv9UAJj6Yy6MFaNtYEhrC4V

kubrow build

UqGvj8jKa1O1B0adShnc6XhQrEJT6Sbi-sMZEMJhIdLGVxKdcENzwpTQOKBS7ed7_dPbBogMXYTu-FjkXP1i_CQRUxiCucn1Rlbsm-DbKKI2_K0HuO6dz_NpBNAeQRyr1ggoh43A

recharge is 90% shield recharge rate, and overdrive is status link 

No umbral mods rhino

aK1UyjyZ-RWqXEfMI1VxHkihk2piiIi9Nqgtb5bHSKHBh-ljkdZoUMP5JFCTUhCfkgobURBuWWaT5BvCqctLSkkzmnGs-37XCnLnLgZ0JRYRHAAPYzTPXEQw0KNzcGoxXoyFJ_K_

No forma beginner rhino

J8flpM2VAt4ymhWvTTPJAvwRC1TeH7SE2bQaARTx7PpTQ3Ct_aQ6pQI1jpk1234SUwIUihD1mso9fvrHhDM-jw9cmf_dVpm5eRI8UOoNp8iHttqQ_dxliTMRqXY1fCpyaRBV4_MP

5 forma mecha rhino

Acfb6tK1l5H-UQiU5GChkQvznDVCph0jKblJQv81At4Ea5bNo2ssu8ARkOTfOqmu61DttWH737bxgMW6Xfd9TKykrl6DkOuyutJlyA9y4tdFTD4Syuq94CQuHEr7n7HCMskE_V5p

Solo, no umbral forma rhino

kdy17YArxjQddaQptgsLlgTfmvpvEdtueYaCNjKkefwjNUuwdyWpFuqcfh6YUIq3jQpLKX0MxAmMfh7TAqlLA-XPI1W1hp7x4_uPAbMzbYcj-YBMxiB6qIRKzMHVTvx0Qf4fvjin

dual umbral forma, 2 normal forma (4 forma build) rhino

N0znFoRr9VrwCXVF_BBo3Egm3DN6_jOtxfdGqK1kGWAdyZQobnCyh64CZjEP2XkNM3LOvp9a-VRLPmqzRr80v167jxq-O-1Lu27xsgHL5p5FFnLSTisQ4cEKJS2kRrgpPWBDn2tF

\health conversion single umbral

bElWmmykVXiQ56FFPxzP-Wod0I6U7mcHuvyQm5QkHLIkSOCn0tC2BIH4T-vu6dZq8jDKCHEsFRKpyEruo16lALdgntx2uMdIVPb9pB0v-ee0JYbFw6AYgbyr24BQUxn_3SUiOkeb

dual umbral health conversion

e12v1sf6am0ajRkNYY5YXTRqMQ97coP1WLB_Col1r8y-3xj2JfsLqcEakD9hRph0tr-Y0tJpNJvLZ7ZEWXRD52qnOlc0q6VZlxuOwbLBwKeyQ3ZRnyTak-iWDqPTWu7XxIaeU1iy

4 forma (1 umbral) health conversion mecha rhino

Lxz-cro6l3bW4bndKQJunYYc55THAa6tKMUYrTMf-1dEmnk-jjE4WGAzIEAuK07SjgiPwRnkVpJqNZwVSu1UVnO969sfeHyh1SvnzvMVRVdVJoOvMgx-YSE_cA5zgy9Vw7z3lPdh

5 forma umbral mecha health conv rhino

SDXpWN3w9CZqo6vC8X8RKDGsFiufN6pp4pdTzb6c0aFoRkrt2OILOJSCyRguCIt1K3d3GkrHJevuqQ1w97hBDMd2l8Sq7kG2BSYygCs6dSMs1E65MkDoX8HSa1ci0bCkI51ltk7u

Just now, Galuf said:

I have a question tho. 2500h in wf and never felt the urge of using iron skin. What benefits give you playing with that over things that have better clear?

because its fun.

thats about it, i find it enjoyable to get S#&$ loads of ironskin.

when i can face tank a shot from a lvl 4k and not die, its quite fun

i just dont enjoy taking damage

Just now, Darkest_Fire said:

why do all of this when you have chroma with elemental ward and vex armour?

because im tankier than chroma, when my armor is in the literal tens of thousands per charge, boosting my rhino to ascend god hood essentially. 

1 minute ago, Darkest_Fire said:

yeah, but that don't make you a god killer like chroma. All it takes is a single pierce, and you're dead.

ironskin is object health, it doesnt have any resistances or weaknesses, plus roar is multipliactive, and i do enjoy my multiplicative 8x damage to all bleed procs i do

2 minutes ago, Darkest_Fire said:

yeah, but that don't make you a god killer like chroma. All it takes is a single pierce, and you're dead.

i dont take damage, i dont get punctured, i dont get bled, i dont get toxined, i dont receive damage. Period. 

3 minutes ago, Darkest_Fire said:

With ironskin, my ehp is in the literal hundreds of thousands, highest of gotten solo (non void beam) was around 5.01m, in a void fissure ive gotten around 12.7m (only fissure buff) with my mecha set. if you believe chroma's better, then alrighty. :3 just try out rhino and put a full ironskin build on him before you make a full decision

1 minute ago, Rhino.Prime said:

I just kill like normal, i dont enjoy ec cuz its too unreliable 😕

Mmm gotta take it for a spin outside the simulacrum i guess. Transient Fortitude and Mecha Pulse instead of the Umbras im guessing. Then again so far Im good with my 3M.

I'm using naramon for finishers instead of Bronco tho. Do you also have a Nidus specter? 😏

2 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

Mmm gotta take it for a spin outside the simulacrum i guess. Transient Fortitude and Mecha Pulse instead of the Umbras im guessing. Then again so far Im good with my 3M.

I'm using naramon for finishers instead of Bronco tho. Do you also have a Nidus specter? 😏

i use octavia specters, and ive tried ec out of simulac, was way too annoying to get reliably.and thats alright, if you enjoy it thats fine, i personally get around 4-5m with all my buffs active at once, + transient is 5% more strength than ec, which, again, would make it a tinsey bit better

Archived