Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Demios event coming soon. lets chat

ChaoticEdge

Eeeeh, I disagree with certain aspects of the upcoming update, I've also never been a fan of open worlds or faction grind - BUT it's something to do. I'll grind out the required rank to get the Helminth thingie going, play around with that for a bit and go from there. I'll probably get to the weird mech things eventually, if the grind is bearable or can be shortened through platinum. It'll keep me logging on for a while to max my daily standing.

43 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'm moderately excited. It's not the most hyping update I've been around for, but it's still new stuff to do, the lore still looks fascinating (the storytelling of the lore in Warframe is always good, even if it's obtuse to find and/or head-scratching in terms of continuity), and whilst Open Worlds are definitely a milage-may-vary kind of update, I'm generally favourable to them and this one looks to be on the better side. Honestly quite glad that it's both more vertical, and smaller - hopefully that'll solve Fortuna Bounty's main problem of them happening in the same five-odd places because they separated bounty locations by where you take them (presumably to limit travel times to a reasonable amount), and the only way to start a bounty higher than tier 1 from anywhere other than fortuna is to already have done a bounty of that level. Plus caves, open air combat and the entrati vaults should mean more locales to fight in, which is good.

Also, I'm standing by for Titanfall. Unless they're absolute garbage-tier, I'm probably gonna enjoy the Necramechs. 

I'm also super excited for the mechs, I'm going to enjoy fighting at the Temple of Profit with my own mech.

2 minutes ago, Nash said:

I'm also super excited for the mechs, I'm going to enjoy fighting at the Temple of Profit with my own mech.

One feature that has me excited is the fact that a video showed off indicated that at least one of the possible abilities is a turret/artillery form. Hopefully there'll be other possible transformations - that is my jam. There's definitely room for some kind of hover-tank mode, IMO.

Just now, Loza03 said:

One feature that has me excited is the fact that a video showed off indicated that at least one of the possible abilities is a turret/artillery form. Hopefully there'll be other possible transformations - that is my jam. There's definitely room for some kind of hover-tank mode, IMO.

Oh yeah and didn't one have a shield too? The fact that we don't know what kind weapons they can use gets me kinda excited too like what other options do they have and how strong are they. If they are pretty strong I literally can't wait to do eidolons solo with my operator/mech only.

17 minutes ago, Nash said:

Oh yeah and didn't one have a shield too? The fact that we don't know what kind weapons they can use gets me kinda excited too like what other options do they have and how strong are they. If they are pretty strong I literally can't wait to do eidolons solo with my operator/mech only.

I'm not sure, though it'd certainly fit their juggernaut aesthetic.

We do know they can hover and dash though, and if we can mod their damage type, then going Titan to Titan with an Eidolon would probably be grossly inefficient, but badass as all hell. Then again, perhaps not. Who knows?

1 час назад, Nash сказал:

Tennocon relay bugged out for me, so i couldn't see it for myself, but when there was a scene with nekromechs i believe one of them was wielding Phaedra and another some existing arch-melee

23 hours ago, Nash said:

I just noticed something in this promotional image:

NEW CONCLAVE. ((with the addition of the Necromechs we could ...

The one on the left doesn't seem to have the thrusters built-in like the right one, which seems to be closer to the one from the reveal demo. So, if flight thrusters aren't a set feature, could there be other abilities like that in its place?

On 2020-08-23 at 6:13 AM, SneakyErvin said:

Not really hyped, just happy for new stuff to do and progress with.

The small hype for me is really the Mech. But it's more of a "oh wonder what "build" options it will have!".

Personally I'm planning to do the same thing as I did with zaws and moas - buy one from the Daily Special (if it isn't crazy expensive) while I put whatever reputation I earn into increasing ranks with the faction.  Then if the mechs are actually fun and useful, I might think about building one to do anything specific.  Basically, I want to see if they're "kitgun," or "k-drive" before I grind out reputation for one.  😞

1 час назад, Loza03 сказал:

The one on the left doesn't seem to have the thrusters built-in like the right one, which seems to be closer to the one from the reveal demo. So, if flight thrusters aren't a set feature, could there be other abilities like that in its place?

They're supposed to be modular.
I would imagine you can exchange thrusters with something like improved survivability/dash/more weaponry (someone somewhere said something about having mortars)

I would love if we could use non-flying mechs in regular missions, but most likely too much effort on their side, so won't happen.

Also i hope we can change the shape of their bodies, i don't really like that they look like a corn.

On 2020-08-23 at 7:00 AM, PsiWarp said:

Not really hyped since it's been almost a month, excited still of course!

Plains was the first so I spent a lot of time there, Orb Vallis is too large for my taste and Nullifiers are yeck, but Cambion Drift with its gooey tunnels and fleshscape will keep me coming back for visits for a while I reckon.

I have a genuine question: What about gooey fleshy gore gets you interested? I could never get how people can be into it, so can you tell me why you're into it?

Apparently, we'll be needing to hunt down and scavenge parts from 'wild' Necramechs to build our own. Some proper Monster-Hunter style looting if so, which I approve of.

Also, four confirmed new weapons, two infested, two entrati. The Entrati guns being huge from the looks of things, with the 'pistol' being the size of some rifles.

https://www.warframe.com/deimos

there is some good new about NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE
The New Player Experience, complete with a new opening Cinematic and starting area is live! Walk the first dream-like steps of your journey as a Tenno all over again by visiting the Codex and selecting The Awakening.

its like we are going 2 play with operator just like i whose thinking it would bee

6 минут назад, Loza03 сказал:

Apparently, we'll be needing to hunt down and scavenge parts from 'wild' Necramechs to build our own. Some proper Monster-Hunter style looting if so, which I approve of.

Also, four confirmed new weapons, two infested, two entrati. The Entrati guns being huge from the looks of things, with the 'pistol' being the size of some rifles.

Nah, it's just advertising to make it sound cooler, you'll definetly will just have to buy blueprints from Entrati vendors, it's just that resources for them will drop from mechs.....
At least i hope so.
Because in case it is not - you also "scavenge" Railjack armaments, so yeah, that's will be soooo cool, more RNG weapons with RNG stats, can't wait to ragequit the game for a few months because it'll only give useless parts or weakest bonuses.

Also, it sounds like we'll only be able to use mechs in Cambion Drift......

As for weapons, with that size aiming will probably be useless, looking at you, Artemis Prime, and not on my target.... 😁
Also i hope that "siphoning vital force" doesn't mean life-steal, otherwise Hema will become even more irrelevant.

And the bit about the claws and a new mod set - unique bonuses for using heavy attacks, that scale with combo counter? Why??? Why would i remove my combo for some gimmick? Strange design decision to say the least.
Also new set bonus sounds like Hydroid's passive, just slighlty buffed, ehh, there is no room in my builds to fit those mods anyway. I vaguely remember some months ago there were talks about removing mandatory mods or smth, nothing about that? then why even introduce entirely new mods...

1 minute ago, Rantear said:

And the bit about the claws and a new mod set - unique bonuses for using heavy attacks, that scale with combo counter? Why??? Why would i remove my combo for some gimmick? Strange design decision to say the least.
Also new set bonus sounds like Hydroid's passive, just slighlty buffed, ehh, there is no room in my builds to fit those mods anyway. I vaguely remember some months ago there were talks about removing mandatory mods or smth, nothing about that? then why even introduce entirely new mods...

Well, they only said the 'jugular' ones are like that, so the other's will be different, and it's implied that there's four sets, one per new enemy type. Jugulus sounds like it might be good on the New claw since max combo isn't too hard to reach and three minutes is is a long time for a buff to last for.

1 минуту назад, Loza03 сказал:

It's been confirmed we'll be able to use them on the Plains and OV as well.

Hmmm
Well then there's hope.
If they use archguns, and are immune to knockdowns then they might have some use against Profit-Taker.
Otherwise don't really see the point anyway.

3 минуты назад, Loza03 сказал:

Well, they only said the 'jugular' ones are like that, so the other's will be different, and it's implied that there's four sets, one per new enemy type. Jugulus sounds like it might be good on the New claw since max combo isn't too hard to reach and three minutes is is a long time for a buff to last for.

Well, it will mostly depend on the actual stats of the mods, and not the bonus
Although for it there's always an option of just putting them on your sentinel.

Archived