Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL: Relic Mission

UdsUds

2 hours ago, UdsUds said:

Remove reactant requirement when playing solo

Why exactly? Removing the reactanbt requirment would make void traces farming extremely easy espicially if a capture void fissure is present. Free to play games want you to stay as much as possible in the game I dont think DE will add that because of this reason

4 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Why exactly? Removing the reactanbt requirment would make void traces farming extremely easy espicially if a capture void fissure is present. 

I believe if you are void traces farming you are better of in a squad. When playing solo, relic mission yield much less traces in my experience. Even if the void traces, (for "Radiant-ing" the relics) are complete remove when doing it solo is fine. Interception / Defense - Doing said mission while solo will sometimes yield less than 10 traces - RNG, then the mission completes a wave and you miss out on the rewards. 

4 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Free to play games want you to stay as much as possible in the game I dont think DE will add that because of this reason

I think if DE decides to remove relic, I might do Interception like I do in the OLD Tower days where I stay very long (well at least an hour).

• 1 month later...

Archived