April 17, 2018 (PC)
May 22, 2018 (Consoles)
1 week, 5 days
Second Reappearance September 19, 2018 (PC) [4]
November 2, 2018 (Consoles) [5]
September 30, 2018 (PC)
November 13, 2018 (Consoles)
1 week, 4 days
Third Reappearance June 14, 2019 (All Platforms) [6]* June 26, 2019 (All Platforms)* 1 week, 5 days
Fourth Reappearance January 17, 2020 (All Platforms) [7] January 27, 2020 (All Platforms) 1 week, 3 days

Likely fall or winter.

44 минуты назад, Firetempest сказал:

Likely fall or winter.

It was 4 months only for the first 3 occurences tho, much longer breaks now.
I wouldn't be surprised if it will only arive somewhere in the beginning of the next year, or even later, now that there is Scarlet Spear in rotation as well.

1 hour ago, Rantear said:

It was 4 months only for the first 3 occurences tho, much longer breaks now.
I wouldn't be surprised if it will only arive somewhere in the beginning of the next year, or even later, now that there is Scarlet Spear in rotation as well.

I think they realize how much free forma they were handing out so they started to spread them out with longer breaks inbetween. I saw people saying they farm like 300 each time or something crazy which I kinda doubt but I guess maybe a no lifer can do it if they do like 30-50 PS a day.

21 минуту назад, (XB1)Dex Xean сказал:

I think they realize how much free forma they were handing out so they started to spread them out with longer breaks inbetween. I saw people saying they farm like 300 each time or something crazy which I kinda doubt but I guess maybe a no lifer can do it if they do like 30-50 PS a day.

Seems so, probably same going to happen with SS then, alot of free arcanes
Althrough it took them a few years to fix the Razorback cells farm 🤔

1 час назад, Histori сказал:

Tnx for the info, hope it will be soon, not next year.

I started playing somewhere in the end of the summer past year, was really waiting for the Plague star to happen, and when it happened... i burned out, and missed it.
Don't be like me 😆

6 hours ago, Rantear said:

I started playing somewhere in the end of the summer past year, was really waiting for the Plague star to happen, and when it happened... i burned out, and missed it.

Don't be like me 😆

Just grinded Ivara and frames parts that drop from bounties if now I did not got burnout I dunno will i get one 🙂

4 hours ago, Svenarx said:

Exodia contagion has just been nerfed... So, the plague star is just good for the forma now....

Has it , really?  If so, then probably even more reason to space it out more because anyone who has ever played it has little incentive to do it again outside of Forma (which, as has already been mentioned. in DE's best interest to NOT give out so easily).  

I think the last time it was around I did it and got about a dozen forma and then put it aside but I have definitely talked to people who said they practically lived on that even the entire time and knocked out a ton of formas.  Everyone plays their own way but for me I just couldn't do that. It would just drive me off the game for a good long time out of boredom if I did.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

2019 was my first Plague Star. I no-lifed it so hard I still had forma left over by the time it came around again in January.

Archived