Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker Frame's Broken Restraints (Update: Response To Leaked Screenshots)

shut

1. Chains are cool, everything is cool, this is warframe, everything looks cool. I mean it.

2. I can't see myself paying any of my 2.6k plat which I strictly use for otherwise unobtainable items (ie only slots and non helmet cosmetics) on a frame exclusive syandana.

3. Free cosmetics are great, but I'd much rather have DE charge for cosmetics than mod packs or void keys or other things which affect their hesitance to make drop rates reasonable.

4. A solution might be to make them complimentary to Zanuka (That will be her name I bet, but zerker either way), but charge to be able to use them on other frames. You get her as she was advertised but can carry the look over for a premium. Just an idea.

That's not really a real argument. Most F2Ps have a bunch of handsome Korean boys and girls running around with giant swords and boring combat.. Just because something is typical, it doesn't mean it's good or smart.

Fine, lets have them lock content behind a paywall since apparently it is now heinous to charge for cosmetics just bc the OG concept art contains it for some magic reason that makes no sense (internal concept art showed to us as a sneak peak of what they're working on btw, NOT ADVERTISING so that is a BS argument) 

Seriously people, mountains out of mole mounds.  There are legitimate complaints and then there is complaining just to complain - this is the latter.

If you don't make unique/cool looking cosmetics people aren't going to buy them.  People buy cosmetics to stand out or bc they like the aesthetics.  Now that they've made frames easier to obtain bc everybody flips their S#&$ if they can't get a new frames components within a day of release DE is likely going to sell less frames so selling zero day cosmetics is a smart move on their part. 

Nekros has his special frame-specific Syandana. Let her keep her bits, but give her a cat tail Syandana to fit her feline look. It'll be a Syandana so those who don't wanna be cats don't have to be cats, and those who wanna pretend to be catframe can pretend to be catframe.

Nekros has his special frame-specific Syandana. Let her keep her bits, but give her a cat tail Syandana to fit her feline look. It'll be a Syandana so those who don't wanna be cats don't have to be cats, and those who wanna pretend to be catframe can pretend to be catframe.

Catframe is an abomination, heretic. That's not just a no, but we're diverting an inquisition squad to your area, please post again so we can confirm your location.

Scarfs need to be cheap, not being a single one. 25 plat sounds right. Or a cheap scarf bundle. 75 for all.

No, they really don't. Because they don't change game play in any significant way. DE could charge $20 a piece for them, and there are still people who would buy them, and people who would complain they're too expensive. The truth is that as long as that first group exists the second group is wrong. Cosmetics are one of the very few guaranteed profits that a f2p game gets. You should really be glad they are as reasonably priced as they are.

Fine, lets have them lock content behind a paywall since apparently it is now heinous to charge for cosmetics just bc the OG concept art contains it for some magic reason that makes no sense (internal concept art showed to us as a sneak peak of what they're working on btw, NOT ADVERTISING so that is a BS argument) 

Seriously people, mountains out of mole mounds.  There are legitimate complaints and then there is complaining just to complain - this is the latter.

If you don't make unique/cool looking cosmetics people aren't going to buy them.  People buy cosmetics to stand out or bc they like the aesthetics.  Now that they've made frames easier to obtain bc everybody flips their S#&$ if they can't get a new frames components within a day of release DE is likely going to sell less frames so selling zero day cosmetics is a smart move on their part. 

I don't think it's ridiculous to charge a premium on cosmetics, if you read my post you'd know that, it's just that the logic that we should expect this game to follow all the conventions of every other F2P we've played, is a bit, uhh, nonsensical. I think it's best to leave other F2Ps out of reference since most of them, I believe, are done horribly, but that's just down to my feels.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Actually , they do lose money when players quits the games .

You 're playing in online games , you need no cash shopper to play with them , also I'm pretty sure , that DE does sell some data collected , from our browsing and also from that Nexus app which request to much 

Just think again , also one guys quitting means one potential buyers out , usually someone who quit try to bring or tell they are quitting to make chain reaction

Classic Warframe board arguments.

DE make cosmetics so you can make money that way.

DE dont you dare make cosmetics.

Hek, people were complaining about the scarves from the start.

Just classic.

it just dont make sense to make a cosmetic that is a part of the frame artwork and considering IT CAN ONLY BE USED BY THAT FRAME.

while the other sidnya (or however you say it) can be used on everything and cost the exact same.

take nekros as a start, i was considering getting the scarf, but ended up getting warframe slot cause i couldent use his scarf on ember or other frames.

nekros scarf 50 plat, scarf all the frames can use, 50 plat.

why would i pay the same amount of plat for a scarf that can only be used on 1 frame i may or may not like, rather then spend the same amount of plat of a scarf i can use on all other frames?

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

it just dont make sense to make a cosmetic that is a part of the frame artwork and considering IT CAN ONLY BE USED BY THAT FRAME.

while the other sidnya (or however you say it) can be used on everything and cost the exact same.

Why doesnt it make sense that have both general and specific cosmetics?

Are you complaining that you cant use your Loki helmet on Rhino?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

No, it does make sense. Ask the guys from DOTA2. They know what they are doing. 80% of the cosmetics there are character specific.

It works for them. It could work for warframe, too.

Also, I absolutely hope the shackles are optional because I hate them.

Edited by Lord.Finster

Why doesnt it make sense that have both general and specific cosmetics?

Are you complaining that you cant use your Loki helmet on Rhino?

Why are you changing the subject? Did i ask to use M prime on Loki? or Rhino stomp (or w.e its called) on Trinity?He's talking about Scarf being not be usable by all , and be same price you know that thing called logic?

Special scarf for Nekro 50 plat || All warframe available Scarf 50 Plat see the problem? 

I don't think it's ridiculous to charge a premium on cosmetics, if you read my post you'd know that, it's just that the logic that we should expect this game to follow all the conventions of every other F2P we've played, is a bit, uhh, nonsensical. I think it's best to leave other F2Ps out of reference since most of them, I believe, are done horribly, but that's just down to my feels.

Fair enough but I was elaborating on my previous point since you considered it invalid as it was. 

Also lets all just take a moment to agree that the frame being melee centric without invisibility is largely useless given how stunlocks and poison are at the moment. 

Edited by Relkin

They should make it cost money in my opinion, those who want it badly enough will pay for it and support the game.

Those who hate it can choose not to buy it.

it's better than forcing them onto her body because I've already seen people saying they don't like them, best way to please everyone is to make it a cosmetic option like with Nekros's scarves.