Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trin and true damage not being true

(XBOX)ZandaPanda2

Ok so i put 6 formas on my trin in order to acheive 400% power strength (using energy conversion and growing power) but it turns out the true damage listed (damage that bypasses defense) is incorrect and that when it displays 81% power strength it actually does more like 60% i have made a clip of this happening on my xbox profile (ZandaPanda2 - it is my most recent clip) i am not sure if i am missing something here but true damage should be able to reach a point where it 1 shots, this also seems to affect ancient disruptors even less than any other enemy. Also wasn't sure wheer to put this post so. Please look into this i could just be missing something but i felt that it was wrong.

Just checked the wiki and now i am just sad as the ability doesn't even do 25% damage at base, it is possible if you can reach 800% strength but the UI is straight up lying. The UI needs to be changed at the least. Also i was fully aware that viral helped remedy the problem but i just wanted to see if it was possible considering 25 x 4 = 100. This was a waste of hours, 50p and an umbral forma so i hope this gets fixed, i shouldn't need the wiki when i think of a fun build so either buff trin or correct the ability screen to say 22.75% with diminished scaling.

Archived