Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Nekros, I Am New =( Please! Thanks!

sus0

Question

Hello! I'd like to know how to get accessories to make nekros, I have seen that the derelict orokin is needed, but it turns out that nose as it gets and as it can be, if someone knows how it can be achieved and planet have to go or how to obtain it through other things, would appreciate you a lot.

8 answers to this question

Hello! I'd like to know how to get accessories to make nekros, I have seen that the derelict orokin is needed, but it turns out that nose as it gets and as it can be, if someone knows how it can be achieved and planet have to go or how to obtain it through other things, would appreciate you a lot.

WHAT!?

Go through Orokin Derelict missions break containers loot lockers you will  find another black orb but it will be called GOLEM NAV Coordinate

Collect 5 and Buy a Orokin Derelict (Assassination) there you will fight Lephantis a giant Infested.

After you defeat it finish mission. and a Nekros Part (Accessory) will appear.

(I'm not sure what you really mean, your English is pretty bad) But I hope this helps?

Edited by NBlitZ

If you go to market > Equipment, you'll see blueprints for the Orokin Derelic (OD). You will need to purchase and create the BPs for either the Exterminate, Capture, Survival or Defense missions first and obtain the Golem nav co-ordinates by using the key you just created.

You need to find 5 Golem nav keys to create a OD Assassination (Assassination is where you get Nekros parts). Once you find 5, go back to the market and purchase the Assassination bp, make it, and you're good to go.

#1. find those black energy orbs in mission crates or lockers

#2.In the market (last tab) you can find the derelict keys you have to build.

#3.when build, you can to the derelict ships to go to "the small icon" next to the upper blue button wich says "online". There you must use the builded key

#4.In the ships you find again those black orbs, but now they are for an assassination mission.

#5.craft the assassanation key, use it, and kill Lephantis. (kind of hard)

#6.repeat till all three part are found

Edited by TheSadisticDragon