Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Upcoming Prime Warframes.

Anarties

I've noticed with Frost and Excalibur Prime, that they both had different colour patterns than their original counterparts.

However, when MAG Prime came out all you did was slap gold on her and alter the helmet slightly.

When it comes to the Ember Prime and future variants please keep the consistency going with giving the primes alternate colour patterns opposed to their original. MAG Prime was pretty lazily done in that regard.

Mag prime colors was changed from when she was originally released, and she's super secs say.

Same patterns I've said.

MAG and MAG P have the exact same colour patterns. MAG P is just gold with an uglier helmet is all.

Slapping gold on a Warframe is not good enough to call it Prime. It needs to feel different with the colour pattern as well.

Same patterns I've said.

MAG and MAG P have the exact same colour patterns. MAG P is just gold with an uglier helmet is all.

Slapping gold on a Warframe is not good enough to call it Prime. It needs to feel different with the colour pattern as well.

How about adding those hovering pauldrons and leg holsters? In terms of actual model differences, there's more difference between mag prime and mag than there are between frost/excal and their prime variants.

How about adding those hovering pauldrons and leg holsters? In terms of actual model differences, there's more difference between mag prime and mag than there are between frost/excal and their prime variants.

That too. The entire frame needs to feel different instead of just slapping gold on a frame.

I don't think you understand. As a matter of fact I know you don't

I rest my case.

Actually your point was that Mag Prime is just Mag with some gold trim and a different helmet.

Excal and Frost are Excal and Frost with some gold trim and a different helmet.

DE followed their same design scheme in all three cases. So therefore, your argument is moot.

Actually your point was that Mag Prime is just Mag with some gold trim and a different helmet.

Excal and Frost are Excal and Frost with some gold trim and a different helmet.

DE followed their same design scheme in all three cases. So therefore, your argument is moot.

I'll take my time to lol and just move along.

Good day to you sir.

I think that the problem lies in the MAG design. notice how most warframes have features all over their bodies that make them look interesting and stand out (like volt's legs or loky's torso). yet mag has only one feature that makes her stand out, the helmet. I believe this is the reason both warframes are so much alike.

yet I believe you where talking about the patter of the warframe. I haven't checked both patters but if they are both the same I too would like it if the Prime warframes would present different patterns.

yet I disagree about the use of the adjective lazy. there is no way for me to know something like that and I believe the use of the word would prompt people to reply to your post in a defensive manner. which I believe would defeat the purpose of your post (improving the amount of individualization in prime design?).

I think that the problem lies in the MAG design. notice how most warframes have features all over their bodies that make them look interesting and stand out (like volt's legs or loky's torso). yet mag has only one feature that makes her stand out, the helmet. I believe this is the reason both warframes are so much alike.

yet I believe you where talking about the patter of the warframe. I haven't checked both patters but if they are both the same I too would like it if the Prime warframes would present different patterns.

yet I disagree about the use of the adjective lazy. there is no way for me to know something like that and I believe the use of the word would prompt people to reply to your post in a defensive manner. which I believe would defeat the purpose of your post (improving the amount of individualization in prime design?).

Making a Prime stand apart from the original in more ways than just being gold with a fancy helmet.

Frost and Excalibur Prime had different patterns on their body, making them even more unique from their original variants.

MAG has the exact same colour pattern but just had gold swirls instead of swirls we can choose the colour to and a different looking helmet.

I think they went in the right direction for Mag Prime. The design of Mag is very simple (that is NOT a bad thing btw.) and I think making an overly ornate and flashy Prime for her would have been a bad move.

What it comes down to though is that the game and any art in it is the choice of DE, if you don't like it well then tough.

Also wouldn't this fit better into the Art & Animation Feedback forum, seeing as it is only about how they look?

Edited by Silraed

I think they went in the right direction for Mag Prime. The design of Mag is very simple (that is NOT a bad thing btw.) and I think making an overly ornate and flashy Prime for her would have been a bad move.

What it comes down to though is that the game and any art in it is the choice of DE, if you don't like it well then tough.

Also wouldn't this fit better into the Art & Animation Feedback forum, seeing as it is only about how they look?

No one looks in that forum.

That's your opinion.

If you don't like the look of Mag Prime don't use her.

Exactly, prime versions don't need to be so different from the standard ones, at least visually where you can easily manage to get a custom warframe by using color palettes .

Personally, I would rather emphasize on the stats with better polarities / shield recharge.