Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the Command Intrinsic?

What happened to archwings. What happened to variety in modular gear crafting. What happened to the hoverboards and variety of mods. What happened to archwing mod variety? What happened to more archwings. What happened to archwing conversion to the railjack system. What happened to lunaro and the lunaro weapon useable in missions. What happened to focus revamp. What happened to melee 3.0. what happened to valkyr revamp. What happened to the kingpin system where you get to lay low clan unique crime syndicates instead of liches? What happened to the relay reconstruction of the left ones? And what happened to the command intrinsic?

The sad part is i probably forgot like twenty odd things.....

They are deciding to not hype anything until it's ready, this is probably better this way.

The sole fact that they included a nudge toward third orb mother during last tennolive makes me think that this kind of things are being worked on in silence rather than being hyped years in advance. Well at least I hope. But I'll take something like the helminth over the command intrinsic every day, let this intrinsic rot if it means that we're getting such good stuff instead.

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to variety in modular gear crafting

we got new modular stuff with each open world

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to the hoverboards and variety of mods

k-drive

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to archwing mod variety? What happened to more archwings. What happened to archwing conversion to the railjack system

they wont make new arcwings just new arcwing parts when they do what they said an make them modluar which they brought up with the dirviri paradox
so most likely will get more mods once that is actually in game.

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to focus revamp

probbilly coming with the dirvir paradox with the adult operators

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to melee 3.0

they are slowly working on it along with dozens of ther stuff as were like on melee 2.9999997

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

What happened to the kingpin system where you get to lay low clan unique crime syndicates instead of liches

DE stated they turned it into the lich system. Its not uncommon for one idea to become something else due to issues in its creation or thoughts of something that might fit the game much better.

Let's see, base on the responses, everything that is not updated in a while, doesn't matter if it's because of pandemic or local law enforcing to not work because of said pandemic, means that it was abandoned.

So every single part of the game was abandoned. The Grineer Galleon in particular was abandoned. Oldest tile and no updates on it. Even the Corpus ship was abandoned. After all, it's no longer in the game.

21 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

What happened to the third Orb fight?

supposedly teased during the last Tennolive, or at least acknowledged.

there is a lot of stuff we still need: Orb #3, Corpus Railjack missions, new Railjack Mission types, Corpus Liches, the rest of the Dual-Wielding mechanic (you promised all one handed weapons DE, not just Glaives) and probably a ton more I'm forgetting. then there's stuff that's been missing for years, like bringing back Trials, deciding what to do about the Armistice, repairing the rest of the destroyed relays... hell, did you know that we still don't have FULL access to our relays? there's a bunch of rooms that used to be accessible via glitching (not sure if that's still possible), but there's an entire floor past Darvo and Simaris' upstairs quarter, behind that energy barrier. all fully developed, just not given purpose.

that said, DE have begun to adopt the (perhaps wiser) approach of only hyping and showing things that are very close to release. seems they did learn their lesson after railjack's launch after all, though because they won't talk about things like The New War and Planes of Duviri, it gives the impression that they've forgotten, when in reality, they likely are still working on it in secret. I reckon we won't see any further major updates now until winter, or even next year, but I'm definitely wanting all of this stuff. 

10 минут назад, (PS4)robotwars7 сказал:

supposedly teased during the last Tennolive, or at least acknowledged.

there is a lot of stuff we still need: Orb #3, Corpus Railjack missions, new Railjack Mission types, Corpus Liches, the rest of the Dual-Wielding mechanic (you promised all one handed weapons DE, not just Glaives) and probably a ton more I'm forgetting. then there's stuff that's been missing for years, like bringing back Trials, deciding what to do about the Armistice, repairing the rest of the destroyed relays... hell, did you know that we still don't have FULL access to our relays? there's a bunch of rooms that used to be accessible via glitching (not sure if that's still possible), but there's an entire floor past Darvo and Simaris' upstairs quarter, behind that energy barrier. all fully developed, just not given purpose.

that said, DE have begun to adopt the (perhaps wiser) approach of only hyping and showing things that are very close to release. seems they did learn their lesson after railjack's launch after all, though because they won't talk about things like The New War and Planes of Duviri, it gives the impression that they've forgotten, when in reality, they likely are still working on it in secret. I reckon we won't see any further major updates now until winter, or even next year, but I'm definitely wanting all of this stuff. 

we absolutely do NOT need more liches. an awful, broken, and most importantly BORING system that makes you do the same mind-numbing task until you get lucky which goes on and on and on.

10 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

we absolutely do NOT need more liches. an awful, broken, and most importantly BORING system that makes you do the same mind-numbing task until you get lucky which goes on and on and on.

We? There is no we. Call them mad, but there are people who adore the lich system. But I can assure you, DE is not dumb enough to recycle the murmur + requiem mechanic for the corpus because that will only lead to huge backlash and they’ll connect Kuva Liches into the main game eventually

I dearly hope the entire command intrinsic was scrapped and will never make it into the game. Since they ruined Railjack with blanket nerfs to all the enemies there is absolutely no longer any need for the system especially as it was fully solo-viable before said nerfs. At this point command would just be a grind for mastery and so long as we can't disable intrinsic effects it'll end up punishing players that don't want the effects but that want the mastery. And while we have no real reason to 100% all mastery in the game it's still a S#&$ty situation for a feature to exist in.

Archived