Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the Command Intrinsic?

6 hours ago, Fylas said:

What happened to archwings. What happened to variety in modular gear crafting. What happened to the hoverboards and variety of mods. What happened to archwing mod variety? What happened to more archwings. What happened to archwing conversion to the railjack system. What happened to lunaro and the lunaro weapon useable in missions. What happened to focus revamp. What happened to melee 3.0. what happened to valkyr revamp. What happened to the kingpin system where you get to lay low clan unique crime syndicates instead of liches? What happened to the relay reconstruction of the left ones? And what happened to the command intrinsic?

The sad part is i probably forgot like twenty odd things.....

You forgot Trials and Dark Sectors. FeelsAbandonedMan.

I think at this point the people who complain the hardest about the command intrinsic being missing would complain just as hard if it was released that it was useless given the current state of raijack missions. What would be the point in rushing it out?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb DrivaMain:

We? There is no we. Call them mad, but there are people who adore the lich system. But I can assure you, DE is not dumb enough to recycle the murmur + requiem mechanic for the corpus because that will only lead to huge backlash and they’ll connect Kuva Liches into the main game eventually

Actually, they would, murmurs and such is a gameplay mechanic, instead of Kuva they might use a new Corpus resource at best, but the system can and will probably stay the same because then it is not Corpus "Lichs" if it is to different. Murmurs and how Lichs work, NEVER got explained yet, except being "chosen", so they can use it as they want.

We even getting another open world with fishing and mining not makign sense there even, and a K-Drive variant at best, if people really think they will make this new Corpus Lichs so much different then Kuva Lichs you will be probably heaivly disapointed.

I fail to see how rj was monetized in the first place, (the rail jack skin? Anything else??) so the return on investment probably makes no sense.

The monetization is handicapped because DE leads are half living in the past of old-school mmo, and half embracing the freemium model.

The trade chat is the perfect example. And old school mmo idea. Some designer trying to live in the past with a trade chat that is LITTERALLY where DE makes its money, but with an apathetic design as if they genuinely done care if they stay in business or not.

warframe.market probably makes DE 30% of their income, and they do it as fans...

But I digress, railjack doesn’t make money. Because DE knows how to make games, but doesn’t know how to make money...

And if DE reads this and thinks im being mean, I’ll take it even further.

Imagine you have a year or two that doesn’t go so well. Things get tight and you have to “tighten the DE belt, trim some fat...”.

Ask yourself: “was it my stubborn living-in-the-past decision/idea that lead to this?”

Ask yourself the same question when China or Japan owns you...

1 hour ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

2% of players have railjack. More less have maxed out the system. Just forget about command branch it is unpopular

Well I for one would play it...if the command intrinsic had been released so I could go it alone in my own pace....:D 

For now its just sitting there waiting  😕

I hope pretty soon. RJ did not generate enough revenue. I played a metric ton of it for 1 week but there was not much more content, with how easy it has became, it is probably a 3 nights journey while taking your time atm :). It's sad they released it as barebone, and I really don't dig how easy it has became, it was already VERY easy with a good RJ build. You don't even have to board crewships, you can do basically anything solo, 2 players is close to optimal speed in most objective missions...

vor 12 Stunden schrieb ---UMBRA---:

2% of players have railjack. More less have maxed out the system. Just forget about command branch it is unpopular

Percentages are meaningless. Too many people cheated on their Steam achievements and there are so many inactive accounts that went inactive long before RJ and accounts that never progressed far beyond the tutorial

• 3 months later...
On 2020-08-24 at 11:33 AM, Fylas said:

What happened to archwings. What happened to variety in modular gear crafting. What happened to the hoverboards and variety of mods. What happened to archwing mod variety? What happened to more archwings. What happened to archwing conversion to the railjack system. What happened to lunaro and the lunaro weapon useable in missions. What happened to focus revamp. What happened to melee 3.0. what happened to valkyr revamp. What happened to the kingpin system where you get to lay low clan unique crime syndicates instead of liches? What happened to the relay reconstruction of the left ones? And what happened to the command intrinsic?

The sad part is i probably forgot like twenty odd things.....

What hapenned with this comment

it's good comment love it

let's make it go in the futur

53 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

This^. Most of the playerbase don't have a Railjack. Heck, only 3.4% of players on PS4 have even visited a Dry Dock.

Inflated numbers, it's a ftp how many people pick up the game and play for a day and drop it? They don't play anymore yet they're still count as part "playerbase" for those achievements 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Inflated numbers, it's a ftp how many people pick up the game and play for a day and drop it? They don't play anymore yet they're still count as part "playerbase" for those achievements 

He has been screaming about those % for a while now, even PS4 ones this week was supported by him (which is the SAME thing as Steam Achivements, just for the PS4). 

Even after Corpus part of RJ was very much confirmed with the "Parvo's Angels, but left for next year (likely so we dont have to go through the launch thing vacation with weeks without fixes again) he still comes here, in a thread 3 months old) to say "ya! No one cares for RJ! The numbers dont lie!"

2 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Then the playerbase for Warframe has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY

And the game is dying. You should leave and throu yourself into the Vault 76 so you dont get hit by the nukes.

Warning: Prodding while asleep might happen without your consent. FOR SCIENCE and all that.

Archived