Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

5 hours ago, BaronCandy said:

We all want it and will unfortunately not get it they should be atleast be purchasable from market for like 20 plat a piece and only 2 a month I would be totally fine with that as well hope that it's a rare drop or something in sp bounty on open world's or something

IF they ever put them in the market.... it would be a lot more than 20p   I'd guess at least 60-80 based on aura forma pricing. but the whole point is they dont want them on every frame in your arsenal. they want you to pick a few frames to make use of them on. 

Remember the gorgeous Tenno-designed Prex Cards we showed off at TennoCon? Well now’s your chance to add them to your inventory! After Heart of Deimos launches, watch your favorite Warframe streamers directory wide to receive Prex Card Twitch Drops. You’ll have a chance to receive a random card every 20 minutes.

200.gif

9 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Actually it's very likely Nidus will be the next prime. Next to be primed warframe is a male, and judging by the calendar it's going to be either Nezha (which was already skipped for Inaros last time) and then Nidus ... So yeah, pretty sure DE will skip Nezha a second time so they can sell ppl a Nidus Prime access pack right during the Infested Open World Hype... Would make zero sense marketing-wise to release Nezha (which is not exactly a popular frame) during the height of the Infested craze and during the Helminth Room Redesign (which is directly linked to Nidus / the cyst / etc). Nezha can wait next year basically.

Highly unlikely, actually. 

If you look at DE’s release history, they’ve only strayed from the strict release date path once or twice and have never past over one of the two ‘in order of release’ frames twice. That would be a bit much with tons of fallout from the community that would be better left following proper initial release orders. 

You also have to think, skipping Nezha would mean waiting for another two female frames (one light and one dark) to pass before the chance at Nezha again. That’s at least 9 months from when he would have supposed to have been released. That’s not going to happen. 

Also, thinking it would be Nidus to follow with the Infested theme? There will be more than enough infested things to go around. Nidus would be best left alone since all we are getting is infested. Revisit that later, 9 months from the next released Prime. 

Now, consider Nezha’s effectiveness to battle infested. Warding halo is not only damage reduction by 100%, resists status effects (Good against those ancients, amirite?) and deals slash damage, great for any flesh type enemy, like infested. He also deals a lot of fire damage, which is also good for infested, especially since they are mostly melee only enemies. 

There also seemed to be a bit of defending needing to be done during the Tennocon demo, and Devine Spears works great for that as well as using Blazing Chakram to heal any objective a bit if needed. 

Nezha Prime being released to combat the infested seems a hundred-fold more likely than skipping him for almost an entire year. But we shall see. DE has a way of surprising us from time to time.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Raccune said:

Can you answer my question on the stream? If we subsume a Warframe with catalyst / forma / exilus adapter will we get back any component of that?

I believe this was answered during Tennocon, and the answer was no--when a warframe is subsumed, it is ultimately destroyed and unusable, and any reactor, exilus adapter, forma, etc will be lost with it.  They also said that only normal warframes may be subsumed--that is, Umbra or Prime warframes cannot be subsumed.

12 minutes ago, linn4you said:

will there be another way to get the prex cards?
i don´t want to be disturbed while playing a new update full of lore and new stuff

Megan said on stream that they'll be available in the store at some point in the future, they won't be exclusive to twitch streams. That said, you could tune in to some and just mute them and let it run in a different tab or play warframe or walk away. You get a drop every 20 minutes watching any warframe stream (assuming the streamer is hooked up properly, I don't know what's involved on that end).

"Megan said on stream that they'll be available in the store at some point in the future"
i know that, i´m asking for more detailed infos 

"That said, you could tune in to some and just mute them and let it run in a different tab or play warframe or walk away"
it has to be the active tab and it can´t be in the background
and muted or not, it´s disturbing

2 minutes ago, linn4you said:

"Megan said on stream that they'll be available in the store at some point in the future"
i know that, i´m asking for more detailed infos 

"That said, you could tune in to some and just mute them and let it run in a different tab or play warframe or walk away"
and muted or not, it´s disturbing

OK, well nobody here is going to know more than the latest that DE just told everyone yesterday.

As for being in the active tab, that's not true at all. You have to make it your active tab to "check in" at the start of the stream, I guess, but I leave it open and surf reddit/do other stuff while the stream is on all the time and I've only ever missed one drop (and that was because I just left it open in the background for 4 days since the previous stream and didn't open it back up to make sure it was running. You can switch tabs without a problem.

5 minutes ago, linn4you said:

I've got drops while playing with stream being in the background so that is bullS#&$. I don't see how this could be disturbing if you are playing game and don't see or hear it, but I guess you just like to complain.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb paziek:

I've got drops while playing with stream being in the background so that is bullS#&$. I don't see how this could be disturbing if you are playing game and don't see or hear it, but I guess you just like to complain.

no, i don´t complain, i´m asking a simple question
EDIT: same here, your browser was on the a second monitor right?
i don´t get twitchdrops if my browser is in the background while playing warframe on 1 monitor, i can use a second monitor, but alot of players can´t

vor 11 Minuten schrieb fastlane37:

OK, well nobody here is going to know more than the latest that DE just told everyone yesterday.

As for being in the active tab, that's not true at all. You have to make it your active tab to "check in" at the start of the stream, I guess, but I leave it open and surf reddit/do other stuff while the stream is on all the time and I've only ever missed one drop (and that was because I just left it open in the background for 4 days since the previous stream and didn't open it back up to make sure it was running. You can switch tabs without a problem.

i didn´t know that , thank you
EDIT: well that just works if you have your browser on a second monitor right?

34 minutes ago, linn4you said:

EDIT: same here, your browser was on the a second monitor right?
i don´t get twitchdrops if my browser is in the background while playing warframe on 1 monitor, i can use a second monitor, but alot of players can´t

I've done this many times with a single screen, stream running in the background (sometimes muted, sometimes not) while playing Warframe and it worked fine. The game is always on Ful Screen Window mode, I don't know if this makes a difference. Point is, if they sometimes haven't been working for you, that's not the main culprit. As long as the stream starts properly (I always make sure I do this in the foreground before putting in the background), and as long as it doesn't time out or get interrupted because of internet problems, you should be fine. I alt-tab to it once in a while to make sure it's still running, but I rarely have a problem.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb zipilgrim:

I've done this many times with a single screen, stream running in the background (sometimes muted, sometimes not) while playing Warframe and it worked fine. The game is always on Ful Screen Window mode, I don't know if this makes a difference. Point is, if they sometimes haven't been working for you, that's not the main culprit. As long as the stream starts properly (I always make sure I do this in the foreground before putting in the background), and as long as it doesn't time out or get interrupted because of internet problems, you should be fine. I alt-tab to it once in a while to make sure it's still running, but I rarely have a problem.

thank you, i try it again

So...should Nintendo Switch users avoid the streams with the rewards as we cannot receive rewards that don't exist, or will watching the streams with the drops queue them for when we get the update? Or watching will do nothing to our accounts until HoD is release on the Switch, then we'll start accruing the rewards? I don't want to break my account by having it receive items that don't exist. 😉

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Lolmer said:

So...should Nintendo Switch users avoid the streams with the rewards as we cannot receive rewards that don't exist, or will watching the streams with the drops queue them for when we get the update? Or watching will do nothing to our accounts until HoD is release on the Switch, then we'll start accruing the rewards? I don't want to break my account by having it receive items that don't exist. 😉

It definitely won’t break. Usually you just won’t get the rewards, but if DE was able to hotfix the prex cards in without needing to alter any code, then you will get them. Either way it won’t hurt and is worth a try. 

*edit* I should have mentioned that if you aren’t able to get them now that they will not queue and suddenly appear when Switch gets the update. If needed they will re-run the drops like they’ve done in the past. You will most likely have more than enough of a chance to get them. 

Archived