Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Block Invited After Wave 5?

SoggyCow

Like, I'm stuck in a game right now which our goal was to hit wave 50, but by wave 16, 2 players already crashed and we cannot invite them because its after Wave 5.. I don't see any reason to have a block after Wave 5, I dont see a reason to have a block at all because u dont get anything special and there is no objective. .. insanity.. im about to POP!

They do this so that people who need a certain mod that comes as a reward don't take it and get reinvited.

For example: I'm a nubby cake with little to no cores. I get to wave five and see that it's a rare 5 fusion core for the reward. I tell my buddy in the game to reinvite me after I take the reward.

That's why they don't allow it.

This could be remedied however by making it so that only people who have not taken a reward in that game can be invited. Simple right? I hope so. Because crashing and not being able to get back in sucks.

It's probably to prevent abuse like people switching out their gear when things get tougher or rejoining before everyone dies. I'd say close it off at wave 20 or 25.

no.

Agreed, dont make games joinable after wave 5, but make them invitable

yes.

They do this so that people who need a certain mod that comes as a reward don't take it and get reinvited.

For example: I'm a nubby cake with little to no cores. I get to wave five and see that it's a rare 5 fusion core for the reward. I tell my buddy in the game to reinvite me after I take the reward.

That's why they don't allow it.

This could be remedied however by making it so that only people who have not taken a reward in that game can be invited. Simple right? I hope so. Because crashing and not being able to get back in sucks.

invalid argument; host migration and u can reinvite the ones who already left.