Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos waiting room

Danielw8

I've been around since the beginning and cant remember a time new content came without some sort of problems.. It happens (there has been a few times they are 2-3 days delayed)

Constant posts asking the same thing isn't going to get it out any faster, You should be able to reassure yourself that they would much rather a smooth drop then the delays and problems they some time face. We will get it when its able to go active , need to be reasonable and understand they are trying to push for some pretty big content drops .. we just got railjack not long ago and surprised we are even getting something new like this so quickly.

For a Free to Play game they are what many f2p game devs and providers strive towards to reach , Being able to release so much with just support bundle purchases and plat (they dont sell that much plat, most the community wait for discount coupons so it's not steady flow). Maybe you could help DE instead of working against them and help reassure others that obviously this isnt their ideal scenerio on releasing content but this means money for them and they want to be able to get it solved as quickly as possible with as little performance sacrificing.

(3rd account just to re-visit old quest lines like the sacrifice / second dream / harrows quest and more)

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Tbh we've had the same stuff happening before. It's past the usual update time, but we've had updates release later yet still on release day.

I'm still hopeful.

I remember the Update 13 launch. Past-midnight release (EST, DE's timezone), iirc. That was crazy.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb SweetSpotShotz:

I've been around since the beginning and cant remember a time new content came without some sort of problems.. It happens (there has been a few times they are 2-3 days delayed)

Constant posts asking the same thing isn't going to get it out any faster, You should be able to reassure yourself that they would much rather a smooth drop then the delays and problems they some time face. We will get it when its able to go active , need to be reasonable and understand they are trying to push for some pretty big content drops .. we just got railjack not long ago and surprised we are even getting something new like this so quickly.

For a Free to Play game they are what many f2p game devs and providers strive towards to reach , Being able to release so much with just support bundle purchases and plat (they dont sell that much plat, most the community wait for discount coupons so it's not steady flow). Maybe you could help DE instead of working against them and help reassure others that obviously this isnt their ideal scenerio on releasing content but this means money for them and they want to be able to get it solved as quickly as possible with as little performance sacrificing.

(3rd account just to re-visit old quest lines like the sacrifice / second dream / harrows quest and more)

But. but people need to compete and be the first in line to show of they played it first and can make guides and videos and or pose with stuff they find and get before others do! /s

8 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Heart of Deimos is probably not dropping in the next hour. I'm gonna take this opportunity to cook some sticky rice and serve a yuge dollop of spicy shredded chicken over it.

Are you trying to make people hungry? Because it totally worked, I want that now 😆

Archived